The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. NOTES: Body, door panels, rear end, radiator and suspension are all original; front end was rebuilt in 2010. Please also remember that we are doing our best to describe them well but if you have a specific question just ask and we will respond promptly. Stripped body to bare metal and refinished with many coats of GM Tuxedo Black Lacquer. Click here for an XL view of the above Image PrevNext 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 About1986 Chevrolet El Camino For Sale in Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054 1986 Chevrolet El Camino. I created my username when I was 18 lol. Engine was rebuilt. The "buy it now or best offer" auction format is beneficial to the buyer and the seller because there is no reason to wait until the last minute to bid on a car. Any questions feel free to message me or call me direct. Original & Highly Original. Gateway Classic Cars with 20 locations has 2 1986 Chevrolet El Camino For Sale Englewood New Jersey, ranging from $17,500 to $33,000. "I couldn't get financing" is not a valid way out of the deal. New Search. Garage kept and driven as passenger car until 76 when I decided to "do a little clean-up on the motor." Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Avenel, New Jersey? You are responsible to bid what you can afford to pay 6) Buyers Inspection: Miracle Autosport welcomes a buyers inspection. Our acceptance is binding so please have your financing ready if you would like to purchase a car. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom or any delays in shipping for any reason. Streetside Classic Cars - La Vergne La Vergne, TN Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1986 Chevrolet El Camino 2dr Standard Cab $ 18,989 $ 330 /mo* 78,537 miles PCARMARKET Fixed-price. If your travel arrangements prevent you from getting the vehicle within that time frame contact us FIRST. Any questions please feel free to give me a call after 4pm weekdays 540-742-9963. As with most dealers, we select certain vehicles from our inventory and put them ebay. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty or guarantee of any type. Pass side inner wheelwell and original hood are included with the sale. Our prices are always extremely market competitive to offer you a great value. We have been selling cars on ebay since 2006 and am, first and foremost, a car enthusiast. Filters Sort Filters. DUE TO A STRING OF NON-PAYING BIDDERS ALL FOREIGN BIDDERS MUST E-MAIL US FIRST TO BE ALLOWED TO BID**** We are not responsible for incurring fees on auctions if you misread the description or change your mind Location Our Physical Location is 2214 Nottingham Way Mercerville, NJ 08619 Ad created by eCarList.com. $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Convertibles; Future Classics; Luxury Performance; Motorcycles; I won a Trophy voted by the people at local car show,They loved the car and the =COLOR= The car has 2" dual exhaust out the back low rumble sound but very nice.The car has 3.36 rear gears now but I have a center section with 4.11 ready to drop in if I need to.I drive this car it is not a trailer queen and there are a few issues like the driver side power window switch works and does not work,[PIA] pain in ass. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Welcome to Select Vehicle Marketing The Nations Premier Marketplace of For Sale By Owner, Private Party Listings of Cars, Trucks, R.V.s, Boats, Motorcycles, Airplanes and all types of Motorsports and Heavy Equipment! $13,450 07307, Jersey City, Hudson County, NJ 1960 82,958 Miles . WELL PRICED CLASSIC EL CAMINO SS! Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Miracle Autosport by e-mail or phone (609)587-1986 to make arrangements to complete their transaction and leave a deposit. $24,995 Auction CC-1713189 1987 Chevrolet El Camino I never titled it. Over 45K invested!! NEW FLOWMASTER EXHAUST WITH HEADERS. Rather than a fancy description we are going to keep it simple. solid southern body, new paint, good original interior, sport mirrors, pop up sun roof . If you are looking for a concourse show stopper, this is not the car for you but if you are looking for a car that you'd be proud to sit next to at any car show, cruise night, or event, then this is the one for you. 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price $18,500 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price $23,995 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price Auction 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price $26,500 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price $19,995 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Price $13,950 More Chevrolet Classics 10 150 210 454 SS 490 1500 2500 3100 3200 3500 3600 3800 Show More All Makes The El Camino is powered by its V8 small block engine, It moves pretty quick! Original GM Delco Battery (yellow caps) never has had acid installed. Detailed undercarriage, gas tank painted, stainless brace, chrome lower and upper arms, boxed framed and shave taillights and more. 17" wheels. Many hours and money has been invested in this nice show car. I have the original dealer invoice and all accessories,and all paperwork and photos before repainting during and finished plus invoices for items replaced Solid car no hassles, 1985 CHEVROLET SUPER SPORT SS CHOO CHOO EDITION EL CAMINONO MOTOREVERYTHING ELSE IS THEREDROP IN MOTOR AND DRIVEI JUST HAVE TO MANY PROJECTS TO COMPLETE THIS ONECLEAR PA TITLETHE DOORS IN THE BED ARE COMPLETE WITH DOOR PANELS FOR THE INTERIOR OF THE CAROTHER INTERIOR PARTS ARE ALSO INSIDE AND IN BED OF CARneed more pictures - just send me a number to text them too (or) a email address to mail them too A $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE AT AUCTIONS ENDBALANCE MUST BE PAID IN 3 DAYS OF AUCTIONS ENDI have this car listed locally and have the right to end auction at any time. 9414488590. See prices, photos and videos of each vehicle. Good has a small rust hole. SUPER RARE!!! I Also have extra go fast stuff that can go with it if the price is right : 4.11 Richmond gears, bigger 24lb injectors, corvette trans servo.. All extra parts where in at one point and the Camino ran 13.2 in the 1/4 mile, but was removed to be more street friendly. We do not assume responsibility for eBays VIN Decoder. This is a driver so it does have several very small scratches. If you have any additional questions please let me know! All blemishes or imperfections are taken into consideration in determining our Buy It Now Price. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer is to fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License (888)502-0336. Heads have been ported, polished and have a multi-angle valve job. Any question, please email. side post battery with stainless battery tray and hold down, new OEM overflow bottle and windshield washer bottle, 1-5/8" ceramic headers, mirrored stainless radiator support, polished stainless lower windshield cowl, 34"x 58-1/2" mirrored stainless .020 gauge panel on underside of hood. Non-Residents are not subject to the NJ Sales Tax. No title will be released until this bill is paid in full. Show quality! I wouldnt hesitate to drive this anywhere. Search from 16 Used Chevrolet El Camino cars for sale, including a 1982 Chevrolet El Camino V8, a 1984 Chevrolet El Camino, and a 1984 Chevrolet El Camino V8 ranging in price from $8,495 to $39,995. many new parts. Runs and drives very nice. Home; Search. Has front disc brakes. Thanks. EXTERIOR: Body side moldings, bumpers and grille- NEW, custom bed mat and tailgate mat, Custom Blue, water repellent marine fabric, tonneau cover, BF Goodrich P225x70R14 RWL radial t/a tires, brand new 14x 6 Cragar chrome S/S wheels w/ Cragar knockoff and wheel locks, windshield moldings have been polished (looks like chrome), true dual exhaust system w/Dynamax glass pac mufflers (sounds great), custom Covercraft evolution #4 gray car cover w/mirror pockets. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:Terms***Attention***Select Vehicle Marketing does not reveal the reserve price of our auctions. Truck has many factory options, Have side bed rails not shown and bed tie down hooks also. , Saginaw 4-Speed , manual steering and brakes , Total rebuilt front end with 1 1/4 inch sway bar , drums all round , very tight goes down the road smooth and straight , Two flaws in the body { pictured } , lived in S.Carolina 40 years , 609-213-6054 , this car is in Hamilton Square , New Jersey 08690 , I have changed the wheels to the stock 14 " rims and the GM mag style hub cap from the 68 super sports, re manufactured 327, 4 barrel holly carb., hooker headers, side pipes, new springs, breaks, rotors. Image Hosting and Counters by: Auction123.com. Chevrolet : El Camino El Camino 1986 chevy el camino corvette custom, Chevrolet : El Camino Chevy El Camino 1986, Chevrolet : El Camino 1986 chevy el camino, Chevrolet : El Camino Conquista 1986 chevy elcamino 56 000 orignal miles all orignal, Chevrolet : El Camino 86 chevy el camino pickup truck 3100 miles, 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Lowrider SEE VIDEO!!!! All shipping arrangements are provided by Select Vehicle Marketing as a courtesy. This is my personal car. to view. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Newark, New Jersey? Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. El Camino is located in AKRON OHIO. Choose from one or our whole suite of Digital Advertising products. Professional custom house of colors paint job, and hand pinstripping all over the car. All the glass and chrome trim are very nice. Sold as is. The Body is straight as an arrow. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:Terms***Attention***Select Vehicle Marketing does not reveal the reserve price of our auctions. and never mistreated. New Car Prices and Used Car Values / Change Year and Model / We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. This vehicle is about $5,400 less than the average price for a 1985 Chevrolet El Camino for sale in the United States. YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE CAR: http://youtu.be/LyUCc1niaKc The market for these cars is always strong because they appeal to both the young and old crowd. Year 1986 . Mileage 64,442 miles below avg. View car 1 day ago new See photo 1959 Chevrolet El Camino $17,450 07302, Jersey City, Hudson County, NJ 1959 10,254 Miles Any questions feel free to message me or call me direct. Phone is 609 381 7218, Serious collector inquiries only. PAINT: GM11 factory white, House of Kolor Kobalt Blue, paint has been rubbed smooth eliminating any tape lines. 1957 Chevrolet Cameo Truck 3124 Chevrolet. For Out of State (Non-NJ Resident)that fee is $250 for all vehicles. Needs total restoration. Clear NJ title in previous owners name. HEI IGNITION, WEIAND INTAKE AND EDELBROCK 650 CARB. Beautiful paint job. rebuilt by ex. DO NOT WAIT - SUBMIT YOUR BEST OFFERS NOW OR USE BUY IT NOW TO ENSURE YOU ARE A WINNER. Link to engine information. Give a call or stop on by and talk cars with us, we are all enthusiasts here so you will never be pressured into something. Again: Miracle Autosport is not the shipper; we just help you to facilitate plans. There is NOTHING left to do on this truck. * AC has a leak. Link to Monster Transmission http://www.monstertransmission.com/Heavy-Duty-700R4-Transmission_c_4044.html New Vintage Air air conditioning unit. 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Classic Cars for Sale near Avenel, New Jersey Find 1986 Chevrolet El Camino Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Miracle Autosport is not liable for any warranty claims made on any vehicle sold. New fuel pump installed (In the Tank) AC serviced new distributor /New radiator / New Battery Car has spent its whole life in south east wa state a very dry climate Car is ready to drive NO RUST !!!! ***Free shipping offer is good for 500 miles, (for example) if you live 700 miles from us you will be charged for the extra 200 miles only. **** Give us a call at 609-587-1986 or e-mail and we can answer any questions you might have. INTERIOR: NEW OEM pattern gray cloth upholstery, new black headliner and carpet, new dash cover, original door panels, power windows and door locks, keyless entry, remote driver's side mirror, tilt steering wheel, new Equus gauges, tach and speedometer, factory air (converted to R134) power steering, front disc brakes, tinted glass, chrome fire extinguisher, Pioneer in-dash AM-FM multi CD player and radio, tilt steering wheel, extra speakers behind seats, ORIGINAL owner's manual, rebuilt 200R4 automatic transmission w/shift kit. Vision Custom Car & Stereo Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions for Ebay Auctions 1) Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. THE BOTTOM OF THE EL CAMINO IS BEAUTIFUL WITH NO ROT OR RUST AND A PERFECT FRAME. TRUCK IS KEPT UNDER COVER AND GARAGED. Call John with any questions or to set up an appt. Select Vehicle Marketing specializes in helping private parties sell their Cars, Trucks, Rvs, Boats, Commercial Equipment, Farm Machinery and Heavy Equipment for sale online. 1972 Chevy El Camino Project car. This will come with a Bill of Sale only.No Title. Less than 6,000 miles on engine and transmission. This vehicle is . There is slight wear on the drivers backrest but the fabric is sound. Any distance from 07001 . Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. It's extremely fast and great to drive on the highway. However, Auction123.com disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. We just like to talk about cars and love having new people to talk about them with! No frame rot, bed is solid, as are the floors, body is very straight! Good has a small rust hole. We are going to pair a description of our the car and mechanic evaluation with a video showing walk around to give you a better idea of the condition that photos can do sometimes. These have been temporarily saved. This price difference is due to the state of NJ raising their prices. ALL NEW INTERIOR, SEATS, DOOR PANELS, WEATHERSTRIPING, CARPET, HEADLINER, AND WOOD WHEEL.THE CAR IS TIGHT AND RUNS GREAT NO HEATING PROBLEMS AND HAVE DRIVEN THE CAR ON TRIPS OF OVER 300 MILES EACH WAY WITH NO PROBLEMS. All shipping arrangements are provided by Miracle Autosport as a courtesy. As soon as we get an acceptable offer the car will be sold. If you have a question at 11 at night, shoot me an email! California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. We have priced the car below market value for an SS car with a 4 speed. I installed a Iroc Camaro tuned port injection and installed new valve seals in 2013, The car does not leak oil the engine is rock solid burns no oil or no smoke from the tailpipe Note, it is not a hopped up motor head project but more of a gentleman's car. INTERIOR: NEW OEM pattern gray cloth upholstery, new black headliner and carpet, new dash cover, original door panels, power windows and door locks, keyless entry, remote driver's side mirror, tilt steering wheel, new Equus gauges, tach and speedometer, factory air (converted to R134) power steering, front disc brakes, tinted glass, chrome fire extinguisher, Pioneer in-dash AM-FM multi CD player and radio, tilt steering wheel, extra speakers behind seats, ORIGINAL owner's manual, rebuilt 200R4 automatic transmission w/shift kit. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Copyright 2014 Auction123, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. New Jersey Residents are required to pay $325 in fees for registration and titling. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 1986 Chevy Elcamino. The average price has increased by 7.8% since last year. Firestone Wide Oval 225/45/17 front & 255/45/17 rear. Our space is at a premium; we must always plan accordingly. Select Vehicle Marketing will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. Frame is good. TRUCK IS KEPT UNDER COVER AND GARAGED. If we counter the offer, you are welcome to accept it or counter back, this process proceeds until the car is sold. I have original hubcaps still in GM boxes, Original wheels are in Cragar boxes. I have a 1986 Chevrolet El Camino for sale. REBUILT ALTERNATOR, NEW POWER STEERING PUMP AND STEERING BOX, FRONT SUSPENSION ALL NEW AND REBUILT, NEW FRONT DISC BRAKES AND POWER MASTER CYLINDER, NEW REAR DRUMS AND SHOCKS. PAYMENT: $350 DEPOSIT is due via paypal within 24 hours of auction end. Extended warranty may be available or included, e-mail or phone us at (609) 587-1986 for details. 1986 Chevy Elcamino4.3 V-6am/fm radioair conditioning(not working)flow master exhaustoriginal paint (except hood)146,000 milestransmission rebuilt at 119,000solid and good running truck4,500.00$. up for sale is my 1970 elcamino ss with a/cthis car is a great driver with non matching #s motor & trans, so lets get that out of the way. 6d 12h left (Wed, 12:01 PM) Free local pickup Sponsored 1980-1987 Chevy Malibu El Camino Header Panel Hood Ornament Emblem GM 14011341 (Fits: 1986 El Camino) Brand New 20 product ratings $59.99 Buy It Now Free 3 day shipping 683 sold Sponsored See Results. See the video. 11) Finalizing your Purchase: Miracle Autosport will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Bed is in relatively good shape. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Advertisement 2 16 1987 Chevrolet El Camino 111,000 mi 305 V8 $ 14,995 or $247/mo 1987 Chevy El Camino, very good condition, 305 V-8 engine, rebuilt carburetor, new radiator, automatic transmission, air conditioning, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power door l
Grenoside Crematorium Upcoming Funerals, Woman Found Dead In Ripon, Cloud 9 Csgo Major Win Roster, Particulate Composites Disadvantages, Articles OTHER