Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. by 10 Facts About Zlatan Ibile Who Was Recently Freed By EFCC, Small Pikin Dey Insult Him Elder When Him Dey Talk The Truth Daddy Showkey Blasts Naira Marley For Being Disrespectful To Ruggedman (Video), Ruggedman Reveals Threat To His Life Over Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibiles Arrest, Photo of Davido and His Second Baby Mama, Amanda, Got People Talking, I removed my womb to have a life again Actress Nse Ikpe Etim, Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile reportedly still in EFCC custody, Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Legendary Father, Oga Bello As He Becomes A Year Older, Homosexuality: FG board sets up panels, may ban Bob Risky movie, Nigerias Only Problem Is Water. It appears that Pastor Anita, the former wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, has remarried. (LogOut/ Be one of the, s greatest somethings. Type above and press Enter to search. Vanguards Allure reports that there is strong indications that she has remarried. Followers of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome will never forget in a hurry the day the couple married off their daughter in the absence of unity of spirit. I pray for greater unction on the Man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome to write this life transforming book, said Mr. Yinka Aderibigbe, Publisher, Sunrise News Online. God bless you Ma.. As you read, Anita has changed her name to Ebhodaghe-Schafer thus exciting speculations that she probably got married to a German. She concluded that LoveWorld Publishing will ensure that no language goes extinct as Rhapsody of Realities will remain widely distributed month after month in over 7,000 languages of the world. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Schafer who is said to be her new husband happens to be a European gentleman. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. GHOST by Jason Reynolds - Audiobook Excerpt by Simon & Schuster Audio published on 2016-08-27T04:01:14Z. We Have Stable Electricity And Good Roads Dj Cuppy Tells Audience In Germany, Why we established anti-corruption clubs ICPC official, JAMB names UniIlorin, ABU, UNIBEN as most subscribed universities. He said the Ministry would ensure the book continues to reach all communities in nations of the world. He says that a woman should not divorce her husband and if she does, she should remain single else shell be committing adultery in remarrying. Everybody, laughing. Got a hot news tip or found something interesting youd like us to feature? Nominated as one of Americas best-loved novels by PBSs The Great American Read. Ghost wants to be the fastest sprinter on his elite middle school track team, but his past is slowing him down in this first electrifying novel of the acclaimed Track series from Coretta Scott King/John Steptoe Awardwinning author Jason Reynolds. Your email address will not be published. Ghost by Jason Reynolds Book 1 of the Track Series. News ), Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. This Study Guide consists of approximately 30 pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more - everything you need to sharpen your knowledge of Ghost. Carissa Sharon got married in Nigeria few days ago in the absence of her mother, that must have been the most painful day of her life. Prophet Jay Israel Biography, Wife, Children, Family, Ministry, Contact Details, Age, Net Worth, Hou Best Pastor Adeboye Biography, Ministry, Wife, Children, Family, House, Cars, Private Jets, Net Wort Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Latest News, Age, House, Contact, Ministry, Wife, Family, Childre GCE Results 2022 PDF Download Cameroon O/A Levels ITC/ATC Released Today Monday, August 22, 2022, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window). A National Book Award Finalist for Young Peoples Literature. since the fourth grade, which is when Ma. Read an excerpt from National Book Award Finalist Jason Reynolds's innovative new YA novel Long Way Down, which takes place over just 60 seconds on My Thoughts . You can as well read our article on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome new wife and that on Pastor Anita new husband. This brings us to the end of our writing on Anita Oyakhilome remarried story. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives First Daughters Hand Out In Marriage In Absence Of Ex-Wife, Queen Wuraola Otiti Congratulates Ooni Of Ife & New Wife, Olori Shilekunola Naomi Morounke Oluwaseyi, Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Second White Wedding & Honeymoon Photos. Chris Oyakhilome, and Anita Oyakhilome who were married for 25 years, and had two kids, divorced in the year 2016 - 4 years ago. It was are also strong indications that she has remarried. Anita DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd, American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.s. Military History, Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird 50th Anniversary Celebration, The Bad Beginning: A Series of Unfortunate Events #1, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-free Productivity, Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike, Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind, Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds. WebPastor Chris is no more married to Anita, because they divorced about 4 years ago. And, even the acclaimed Most Professionally Translated Author in the World, Agatha Christie has her books in only 100+ languages!, There are over 7,000 languages spoken today, but a report says 42 percent of these languages are endangered. It was such a beautiful ceremony. Maybe. Ghost Quotes Showing 1-11 of 11. WebChris Oyakhilome, and Anita Oyakhilome who were married for 25 years, and had two kids, divorced in the year 2016 - 4 years ago. Jason Reynolds (born December 6, 1983) is an American author of novels and poetry for young adult and middle-grade audiences, including Ghost, a National Book Award Finalist for Young People's Literature.. Born in Washington, D.C. and raised in neighboring Oxon Hill, Maryland, Reynolds found inspiration in rap and began writing poetry at nine years old. Tag: Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. Pinterest. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. A user, Dr. Chris Iyama, said the Rhapsody of Realities has been transforming lives, mentioning that as users, there has been the creation of study groups meeting daily to study the book. A confirmation of her marriage was later made by a writer in the person of Frau Glauben who is said to have attended the ceremony. In his comment, he was congratulating pastor Anita for having started a new page in her life. Although, up to date, many are still in doubt, there are solid facts supporting the presence of a New husband in her life. However, her absence That, and, shouts from behind the counter of what he calls his, Charles, who, by the way, looks just like James Brown, if James Brown were white, has been ringing me up, for sunflower seeds five days a week for about, let me, think . Here are more photos of the woman of God - Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. (via Opera After receiving an official divorce decree from the High Court Of Justice Principal Registry Of The Family Division in UK, she introduced Schafer to her maiden name. Atheneum, 2016, 180 pages Reading Level: Middle Grades, ages 10-12 Recommended for: ages 10-15 Castle Crenshaw, better known as Ghost, knows hes fast, ever since his father chased him and his mom out of their But I know one. A strong indication popped up on the 3rd of October 2016 showing the presence of a new man in the life of pastor Anita. Allure Magazine News. Holyoke/Duke 73) report that they recently celebrated both of their daughters weddings over a span of nine months. October 17, 2016. We wish you all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life as you have moved on to the glory of God. Instead of the normal Anita Ebhodaghe that she uses, she was said to have introduced herself on October 3, 2016, as Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. Speaking, the Abuja Zonal Pastor, Christ Embassy, Dipo Fisho, appreciated Pastor Oyakhilome for bringing men into the reality of the original purpose for which they were created, through the book. Anita sparked up marriage rumors recently after she introduced Schafer to her maiden name. Your email address will not be published. In 1 Corinthians 7:10-11, we are given a command from God through Apostle Paul. Google Search Trends: What did Nigerians search for in the first 3 months of 2023? According to the Dawn-To-Dusk News, Pastor Anita introduced Schafer to her maiden name as she authored her latest article A Simple Prayer as Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. I love the story. These statistics posed a global challenge fit only for a global publishing house that transcends the inadequacies of the publishing space.. Required fields are marked *. They divorced in the year 2016, after spending 25 years in Marriage with two daughters. Get the best viral stories straight into your inbox! It was gathered that Pastor Anita had a quiet wedding with a European man sometime in September 2016. Explore. I started Jason Reynolds Ghost on a weekend as I ate breakfast, and then I saw the morning pass as I kept reading and kept reading. WebShock As Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives First Daughters Hand Out In Marriage In Absence Of Ex-Wife, Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer Followers of Pastor Chris and Ghost by Jason Reynolds - Chapters 1 2 summary and analysis. Recall in February 2016, a decree absolute was pronounced in the High Court of Justice Principal Registry of the Family Division in the United Kingdom dissolving her marriage to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. I know this all. After dropping her ex-husbands last name, Anita decided to go back to her maiden name, which is Ebhodaghe. The Director of Operations, LoveWorld Publishing, Pastor (Mrs.) Lola Aisida who made this known said the publication has now been translated into 7,000 worldwide with 520 of these languages from Nigeria alone. Kanyi Okeke Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. We have detected that you are using extensions to block ads. Two other comments Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name, It was such a beautiful ceremony, also confirmed that the mother of two had tied the nuptial nuts. Ghost: Jason Reynolds Who is Jason Reynolds? Schafer who is said to be her new husband happens to be a European gentleman. To cut the long story short, she did another wedding ceremony in London to make her mother happy. He further writes that men should do same. If it were, the worlds popularly literary pieces would have long been made available in all languages. There are strong indications that the ex-wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Anita, has remarried. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. The article was published using the name Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. In other words, there was a handy fact showing that she had remarried. Old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. Jason Reynolds is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, a Newbery Award Honoree, a Printz Award Honoree, a two-time National Book Award finalist, a Kirkus Award winner, a two-time Walter Dean Myers Award winner, an NAACP Image Award Winner, and the recipient of multiple Coretta Scott King honors.Hes also the 20202021 National Ambassador for Young Peoples Literature. All rights reserved. WebA sample of our lavish Wedding. From all indications, Pastor Anita has remarried. However, Anita looks more beautiful, and fresh after the divorce. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Thats why well say that publishing on her website as well as comment approval is carried out by her. His store is a straight-up scream fest, not to mention the extra sound effects from the loud, repeat. From all indications, Pastor Anita has remarried. Please download one of our supported browsers. On the contrary, authenticated records show that the most translated short film documentary is in eleven translations; the most translated short film has 22 translations; the most translated document, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, produced by United Nations in 1948 has been translated into only 370 languages as of 2019. In Matthew 19, we are clearly told by Jesus Christ that God is against Divorce. I would like to commend this awesome book which has become one of the best testimonies out of Nigeria to the rest of the world. It is said that Pastor Anita celebrated a quiet wedding with Schafer in Please reserve while Watch. He did this through a comment on the pastors website. Shock As Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives First Daughters Hand Out In Marriage In Absence Of Ex-Wife, Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. Mrs. Lola added that 22 years after, LoveWorld Publishing has grown into a vast network of publishers spread across several countries, adding that the work of translation is deployed by a massive army of translators who applied due diligence processes in delivering Rhapsody of Realities to all the 7,000 languages. This website is linked to her verified Facebook page. Posted at 10:48h in Uncategorised by 0 Comments. As you read, Anita has changed her name to Ebhodaghe-Schafer thus exciting speculations that she probably got married to a German. Dawn-To-Dusk News had on the 3rd October 2016 published an article titled 'Anita Oyakhilome sparks marriage rumours'. 5 ways AI is helping people, businesses and governments to become more sustainable, 2023 Elections: 5 online resources to help you stay updated, Chris Brown Reveals Why He Love Afrobeats, Speaks On His Project With Wizkid [Video], Nkechi Blessing Shades Blessing CEO For Allegedly Sending Romantic Gifts To IVD, Workers Days: What Unemployment Has Done To Many Youths Shehu Sani, I Will Fight For Nigerian Workers, Theyll Have More Than Minimum Wage Tinubu, Im A Ladies Man, Not Woman Wrapper Pheelz Reveals What Influence His Songs, Ayra Starr Placed On Bed Rest, Misses US Show Featuring ASAP Rocky, Busta Rhymes, Tinubu Needs Prayers For Good Health And Long Life Witches And Wizards Tells Nigerians, Tiwa Savage To Perform At Coronation Of British Monarch, King Charles III, Blossom Chukwujekwu Dodged A Lot Maureen Esisi Fights With Troll Over Her Raunchy Outfit [Video], Presidency Chronicles Buharis Achievements, Lists Economic Landmark In 90-Page Fact Sheet, Tchidi Chikere Reacts To Backlash Trailing His 3rd Marriage, Leaks Chats With His Ex-Wives, Police Arrests Blessing CEO Over Her Involvement In Death Of IVDs Wife, Bimbo [Video], My Boyfriend Had Sx With Me 27 Times In A Day Actress Monalisa Stephen [Video], Achraf Hakimis Wife Filed For Divorce But Found Out He Has No Property And Money To Be Shared, Ill Kill His Whole Family Khloe Abiri Speaks On Her Alleged Sx Tape Leaked By Boyfriend. Today. Anita Ebodaghe, the estranged wife of the founder of Christ Embassy Church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Anita, seems to have moved on with her life following her break up with her husband. Here is why Dawn-To-Dusk News can report this authoritatively. The confirmation of her marriage was revealed in one of the approved comments on Wednesday, 12th October 2016 where the writer Frau Glauben {who attended the ceremony} said, Congratulations Pastor Anita for your new name. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Well, lets not judge until the truth comes open. WebAbout Calvary Assembly Of God. So for about three years now. Pastor Anita runs an online Christian portal {www.pastoranita.org which is linked to her verified Facebook page} where she writes articles on different subjects. By allure1. This was during the release of one of her latest articles entitled A simple Prayer. Shock As Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives First Daughters Hand Out In Marriage In Absence Of Ex-Wife, Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer Followers of Pastor Chris and Anita Oyakhilome will never forget in a hurry the day the couple married off their daughter in the absence of unity of spirit. thing, Mr. Charles has to hold the record for saying, single time I come in, which means I probably also, already hold the record for responding, loudly, the, Said it a gazillion times. Listen to an excerpt from GHOST by Jason Reynolds But I love the hero even more. Need help? As you read, Anita has changed her name to Ebhodaghe-Schafer thus exciting speculations that she probably got married to a German. Divorce is not Gods will for his children thats why couples ought to find ways to resolve their problems without necessarily embracing divorce as an option. Content created and supplied by: Obianuju. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is an overly popular, and talented Nigerian minister, who was born, and brought up in Edo State, Nigeria. In that same year, alarming sparks arouse and went viral that Pastor Anita had remarried. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id", "a13cc19cbff4419ef52a49f57e19494c");document.getElementById("c08a1a06c7").setAttribute("id", "comment"); Notify me of follow-up comments by email. By any standard, the work of translation is not an easy one. Your email address will not be published. A real record. Background on the novel 1st in the Track series 2016 publication National Book Award Finalist for Young People's Literature Summarization of the novel itself POV: Castle Cranshaw (self proclaimed Reprinted with permission from Simon And Schuster. ALSO READ:Pastor Chris Oyakhilomes Wife Remarries, Changes Her Name To Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. Robert Keller (Wilmette, IL) and wife Elizabeth (Mt. Ill give examples of the things that I think Reynolds does particularly well in Ghost. This news which went viral came about when pastor Anita introduced Schafer to her maiden name. This was during the release of one of her latest articles entitled A simple Prayer. The article was published using the name Anita Ebhodaghe Schafer. Down-To-Dusk News found from all indications that Pastor Anita had remarried. Is the ex-wife of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome now remarried?! It is said that Pastor Anita celebrated a quiet wedding with Schafer in September 2016. Please support us by disabling these ads blocker. Down-To-Dusk News found from all indications that Pastor Anita had remarried. Patricia Tilton says: October 13, 2017 at 7:22 am. And due to failure in resolving their marital problems, they embraced divorce as the only option. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Apart from Glauben, there were two other comments that confirmed that Pastor Anita has indeed moved on! Find: Previous. And me, well, I probably hold the world record, for knowing about the most world records. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform This video is unavailable Pastor Anita Schafer Wedding took place in September 2016 after she divorced pastor Chris. Read as reported by Dawntodusk.com below: Thats all Ghost (real name Castle Cranshaw) has ever known. Presentation Mode Open Print Download Current View. Down! This was immediately after her official separation with Pastor Chris who is the founder and General overseer of Christ Embassy. The divorce of Pastor Chris and Pastor Anita Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church hit the headlines and was one of the most talked about stories of the year. (self media writer) | 2 years ago. I mean, . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Design a site like this with WordPress.com, Tonto Dikeh Explains Why She Exposed Ex-Husbands Sexual Deficiency, Tiwa Savage Replies Fan Who Wish To Have A Feel Of Her Bum Like Wizkid, Harry and Meghan release unseen pictures to mark first wedding anniversary, My heartbeat, my soul, I can kill for you Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh, CDQ Reacts To Speech Issued By DJ Cuppy About Nigerias Problems, Naira Marley Was Wanted In The UK At The Age Of 19 In 2014 (Photos), Gay Accusations: Ik Ogbonna Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Claims, Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Tuface, Annie Idibia And Others In Yet Another Beef And Deletes Post, Side Effects Of Cosmetic Surgery Forces Cardi B To Postpone Her Upcoming Concerts, CardiB Cancels Performances Due To Plastic Surgery Complications, Tiwa Savage Attributes Success To Grace As The Singer Shares Stunning Photos, Timaya And Babymama Celebrates First Daughter, Emma As She Clocks 7 (Photos), Naira Marleys Mother Burst Into Tears As Court Remands Singer In Prison; Case Adjourned (video), Baba Suwe In Joyous Mood As Colleague And Son Gives Update On The Veteran Actors Health, Till Death Do Us Part Davido Sends Romantic Message With Flowers To Chioma From Rome (Photo), Movie Director Afolayan decries segregation in filmmaking in Africa, Stonebwoy Reacts To Reports Of His Arrest After Pulling A Gun At VGMA, Blac Chyna Knife attack: Hairdresser lied to police Socialite claims, Moji Olaiyas First Daughter Pays Tribute To The Late Actress On Her Second Post-Humous Birthday, From Church To Streets! By Sewe Ishola, The ex-wife of Christ Embassys Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Anita is in the news Hes been running ever since his drunk father came after him and his mother with a gun, aiming to kill, in the book, Ghost (Atheneum 2016), by Jason Reynolds. by Kanyi Okeke April 29, 2023, 9:21 pm, by Tobias Sylvester April 28, 2023, 6:11 pm, by Kanyi Okeke April 11, 2023, 1:56 pm, by Kanyi Okeke April 3, 2023, 6:02 pm, by Kanyi Okeke February 24, 2023, 2:29 pm, Your email address will not be published. Excerpted from "Ghost" by Jason Reynolds. Anita sparked up marriage rumors recently after she introduced Did we also mention that we are also your gateway to the world? The bus gets you home, t want that. This comment was approved and left on the website for the seeing of everyone.
Marion Caunter Family Background, King Piece Fruits Wiki, Lakers Public Relations Staff, Postal News Early Out 2021, Radio Victory Djs, Articles A