Heres where this seems, seemsto get worse when in fact its getting better. Take time to discover your new self and explore your emerging interests. Ascension makes you appreciate the need for harmony in the world. Your spiritual consciousness is enlightened so, you seek to achieve peak human interaction. One of the most common 5D ascension symptoms is heightened sensitivity. Upon 5D ascension, your 6th sense is awakened. However, because were evolving out of low frequency Duality reality and consciousness, both sides should be consciously known, quickly recognized, and instantly energetically discerned so as to not be deceived by some Team Dark creation simply because it glitters with light and/or colors. Right up until about February 2017 or so I was basically what one would call an open-minded atheist or perhaps an agnostic, I was open to many possibilities, but at that point my experiences and primary beliefs were very firmly ensconced in a standard material paradigm. Thank you for sharing this. Physical body aches and pains, the ascension flu. Thats what youve been doing; thats why your ascension symptoms are acting up at this time, and thats why we come around to remind you to take it easy, to Six months later on October 14, 2023, theres a Solar (Sun) Eclipse at 21 Libra,(Air) which is ruled by Venus. * Wanting more rest (even though things are flowing, and I am working almost full-time)? Thank you for your request AF. It was Pluto that had certain other ascension Volunteers going back in time across 26,000 years worth of dark human history to transmute the evil, violence, wars, rapes, tortures and murders done by humans to humans for Ages and Ages. All Rights Reserved. With Saturn (physical reality structure, responsibility, discipline, realism, maturity) and Pluto (birth, life, death, transformation, evolution, renewal, upheaval, ego death) entering the signs they are in days, bliss and happiness will for the most part, be found within each of us and not so much out there in the radical severity of these profound evolutionary reality changes. , That was amazing read thank u it explained a lot about last winter and spring appreciation in Abundance, I'd like to know if you will have a guided accension meditation avaliable tomorrow, In reply to Dec 21st Meditation by Natalie Ocasio (not verified). Not by someone youve paid and/or plan on paying to do energy work in you for you. In reply to Concerns by Chris23222 (not verified). Your 3D body will fall away in this process, upon which, assuming you're already ascended, then you'll continue on in the 5D new paradigm in your 5D vehicle. Is it normal to experience the following also during ascension: 1. Old out, NEW in. Here is a documentary we produced on the subject several years ago called 5GATEWAYS. What Ive perceived for years has to do with these now senior Volunteers with natal Pluto in Leo and the entrance of transiting Pluto into Aquarius on March 24, 2023. my question is do I have to have made all my decisions before hand or just have the intent on making them? The first massive energy foundation framework of it arrived in the physical in 2022. But from the day after this flush, that craving, that need and addiction to ingesting chocolate candy completely vanished. All Rights Reserved. Please keep that in heartmind as you read this. I jest about this because I dont like being the bearer of shit news any more than you want to hear it. (Despite drinking plenty of fluids). Expect miracles, expect rapid miracles. Another layer of this is whats been called the false light. On May 2, 2023, Pluto goes Retrograde at 0 Aquarius 21 (minutes). All these late 2022 into January 2023 energy elevations and expansions is why the big increase lately in earthquakes and volcanic activity. I got the sense that the layers and layers of round false light rings were its camouflage, its protective disguise. [This time at the start of the Age of Aquarius, Earth entered our areas single Photon Band of Light on Spring Equinox 1987. However, whats taking place now is the permanent dismantling of the old Duality-based energy template we were born into. I wrote about both of these things already but wanted to add to this because Ive received some recent emails about people experiencing skin problems theyve never had before. Then a key aspect of energy healing is realising that what we're really doing, is acting like a tuning fork - as you resonate aligned authentic frequency of the universe, that encourages the same in those around you. One I can connect to at any time, in any place. It isnt until November 19,2024,that Pluto remains in Aquarius through 2044. Openhand's 5D Ascension Program. Copying my Intellectual Property is prohibited. Some people will take advantage of these 2023 Eclipses to do just that, die and leave physical life and reality. I mention this because feeling the NEW higher crystalline Light energies in and on your skin often feels like numerous tiny needles going into your skin and/or radiating out of your skin. This has me in tears. Do you get a sense of that? I only struggle with that no one around me has awakened so I feel that being arond them pulls me back into 3D but when I'm alone I feel that I am vibrating higher. It watched me, it kept track of me, not my physical location but my living the Ascension Process and how that was changing me, my physical and energy bodies, consciousness and higher abilities. There has been intentional negative physical disinformation tactics AND theres been intentional negative etheric disinformation tactics done to humanity. As we already know, theres a lot of diehard patriarchal Piscean Age crazies that want to continue ruling the world and everyone on it. Look at what all has happened and changed since that Saturn Pluto Capricorn conjunction! These experiments followed and also built on what was previously a nearly two years process in progressively more robust dietary alterations that had initially been the result of me attempting to find a way to cure type 2 diabetes that I had been diagnosed with. Copyright Denise Le Fay & HighHeartLife, 2023. Hi Barb - the key to the Openhand Approach is to recognise there's going to be some degree of soul in all distortions. So first itsout with the old lower stuff and very quickly after that, often simultaneously actually, its in with the NEW higher stuffso the whole AP becomes one big ongoing mashup of ugly negativity and density being purged while Divine NEW Light and other marvels and glorious freedom enters, and you just feel all beat-up and exhausted for a good long while. Dont feel or think that your invisibility and silence means youre not doing anything helpful. Things like Big Media, Big Tech, Big Communications, creators of mental body control devices like virtual realities, AI, Big Medical Tech transhumanism factories, negative internet, social media, virtual violence gaming and more. Said another way, the old Darkness feels worse now in Phase 2 because theres MUCH more Light in us and around us than was capable of being during all of Phase 1. Im not saying this to cause fear, paranoia or anxiety, but humans need to realize its been this way during the past Great Cycle within lower dense Duality frequency. Let the 21 symptoms of Ascension (scroll up) be your daily signposts in life. We continue orbiting further into it. What a journey this has been. Why? Greetings Mila - welcome to the Ascension! Im talking about them, which means its going to be a wild 2023 ride for all of us as we work through this event on ascending Earth. Ringing in the ears is reported as symptoms of ascention syndrom. Is this you and are you having these physical symptoms? There are important reasons why this particular movie won the 2023 Oscar Best Picture. Even my saying that in this linear, one word following another word form isnt altogether correct. The Green Hope Farm Angels, And FYI, the majority of but not all of those Team Dark created worldwide Disinformation Dreams broadcast astrally to influence as many people, their consciousness and emotions as they could, were about fleets of thousands upon thousands of UFOs filling the Earth sky from horizon to horizon and all of them positive when they were not. A great division is taking place through the pandemic, where plenty are buying into the controlling agenda of the shadowstate. In terms of accessing 5D consciousness, here's an Openhand article on that with 4 essential keys Transitioning to 5D Consciousness What do You Focus on? Just another reminder to stay true to myself, even if it means putting boundaries up which may have other consequences. I continue to write about these things to hopefully help educate people about their being multi-dimensional Beings that are currently quickly evolving through monumental amounts of ancient and current density and negativity internally and externally. I have awakened since about April 2020 but didin't really know about 5D until July. There is still a lot You may remember that back in October 2022, I suddenly started experiencing something new which were tiny watery-like pimples on my forehead mainly, but down into my temples and sides of my face as well. Now think of those types of tech tools and AI devices having been created by Team Dark negative aliens etherically. This is what theascended high frequency Age of Aquarius Uranus / Leo Sun is all about. It was repulsive, on top of that it HATED me with an inorganic parasitic vengeance! Most people are totally unaware of when theyre being used and/or deceived by Team Dark and that includes people like me that are Volunteers, Seers, Knowers, Empaths, Sensitives and Lightworkers that embody and Work with true Divine Light in and through their physical, etheric and energy bodies. This piece in particular was distressingly on point with my own experiences regarding a series of dreams/visions I had around the published time period that were overwhelming and inexplicable to me at the time., https://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2017/04/11/the-profound-intensity-of-embodying-more-divine-mommy/. Nevertheless, that wont happen to, in, or through humans currently in the process of becoming ascending NEW Humans of NEW Earth. Like it or not, this is another very important aspect of our ongoing spiritual maturing and consciousness expansion. So I keep this expandinglovely space to mySelf, and observe, witness my interactions withothers when they are hardcore 3d; that is to say I don't tie myself up or engage with the 3ds as much. First Everythingers have been doing these things since the Ascension Process started, while simultaneously anchoring some more of the higher NEW energies first into and through their physical bodies. The next layer of this has to do with our being in Phase2 of the evolutionary Ascension Process since January 2020. I always am able to see the connection between living things and that even though life is scary or painful or not fair it is teaching me things very important and I get the lessons. However, weve reached the point in the evolutionary Ascension Process where the rest of humanity has fully entered it PHYSICALLY. reduce any and all bullshit in my life and surroundings, pick and choose all I do and do not do from my HighHeart, not my mind, use my scant daily sovereign Lifeforce energies with real care, honesty and awareness, do nothing physical when I and my body need to do nothing but be still and with Source as my NEW Human Self, keep my HighHeart on the spiritual energetic ascension goal no matter what insanity is unfolding around me, MUCH greater self-care at this higher level and never forget the reasons why, accept this higher level of spiritual maturity and ascension energy Work as gracefully as Im currently capable of, always be open to knowing and being much more. In March 2023 when Saturn enters Pisces and Pluto enters Aquarius (it retrogrades back into Capricorn in 2023), the old global patriarchy will feel the deep, ongoing sting of compressed evolution on multiple fronts. So one question would be, have you let yourself be overrun by friends and family? I went outside February 17, 2023, while the X-2 solar flare was frying everything some more and saw human aircraft laying more chemtrails directly overhead. It was always periwinkle colored, opaque, singular and 3D spherical. Thanks for reading. This usually is brief but certainly memorable! Whilst we may feel a heartfelt intention to begin the shift, it's not something we can magically click our fingers and it's all done in an instant. Either way (and there are more options to this than Ive gone into here), youve been Playing the Ascension Long Gameand now find yourselves at the end of your ascension Volunteer Soul contract as Saturn and Pluto change signs at this point in the Universal Ascension Process. are universal when experienced by humans; intense to the nearly incomprehensible extreme and entirely isolating in itsoutside the accepted reality boxthat old lower frequency human patriarchal consciousness, society, the Big Pharma medical machine and all other matching frequency realities and humans clings to astheone and only truth. March 2023 two heavyweight planets change signs. Sudden emotional overwhelm that causes unanticipated weeping. I was born December 23, 1951, making me a Baby Boomer and my natal Pluto is in Leo. I suggest taking the time to watch it, because it details the various stages involved and the kind of personal commitment required. It wont be the same as its been and hopefully it wont take as long as it did in Phase 1. This weeping is a sort of involuntary side effect in us due to much more of the old lower magnetics and field structure being removed, being purged in and through our physical and energy bodies. The way I perceived this second energy template layer late last year, was Seeing it far away and approaching us very fast. One big hit-you-hard-at-first event that becomes easier the more we embody and/or Embody. I started to have these very intense experiences, visions, tingling sensations in my body, weird intuitive feelings Id never had before. I have felt called to go Veggie/Vegan. Getting body aches and pains, as well as a bit of depression, yet these occasions are short lived, not requiring doctors and medication - yay! They span the entire width of the Milky Way, but the entire galaxy is not constantly in one of these numerous Photon Bands of Light. 2023 Eclipses & Pluto Retrograde: Big Energy & ConsciousnessChanges, 2023 eclipses highlighted Mars & Pluto & Venus, 2023 Triality consciousness & reality increased through the Eclipses & Pluto retrograde, additional deep BLUE colored energy template layer added early 2023, Duality consciousness & reality being removed energetically, Duality reduction & Triality increased in 2023, Pluto goes Direct after October 2023 two Eclipses, 2023 Divine Mother Feminine NEW Earth NEW Humans energy template & additions to it, 2023 latest NEW energy template added to NEW Earth NEW Humans, 2023 patriarchal consciousness males believing they have the right to attack females, growing multidimensional consciousness & everything everywhere, low consciousness humans attacking Forerunners in 2015, parasite site owners who use other Ascension writers copyrighted online writings articles posts, stealing from the online Sacred Temples being infiltrated by people not ready for higher consciousness written material, 13000 years ago was the start of Age of Leo, Aquarius & Leo are opposite signs & astrological Ages, Ascension Process elders with natal Pluto in Leo, Earth & humanity have been in this areas Photon Band of 7D Light continuously since December Solstice 2012, Elder ascension Volunteers born with natal Pluto in Leo, HighHeart Leo & High Consciousness Aquarius, one Precessional cycle is 26000 years long, transiting Pluto in Aquarius 2023-2044 & the Ascension Process, astrological energy template sign changes in March 2023, humanity beginning greater compressed evolution in 2023, old patriarchal Church & State now ending, Phase 2 Ascension Process humanity fully enters the process, Saturn will be in Pisces for next three years, body & head pains & pressures in 2023 in Volunteers, physical side effects of 2023 solar flares & energy transmissions, Volunteers further transmuting purging old & embodying greater NEW Light energies & DNA, Accelerated & Larger MagneticDeconstruction, 2022 & 2023 increase in earthquakes & volcanic activity caused by magnetic field deconstruction changes, 2023 & 2024 increase in human mental & emotional instability caused by accelerated magnetic field changes into NEW energy template & NEW magnetic field structure, 2023 ascension process symptoms in people, accelerated 2022 & 2023 deconstruction purging of old magnetic fields & their contents, physical & emotional symptoms from magnetic field structures ending, preparations for the massive astrological energy changes coming in March 2023, 2023: A Higher Level of First Everythinger EnergyWork, 2022 Purge Work of Ancient Negative Divine Mother Distortions, be with Nature in whatever ways you can right where you live today, create a Nature reserve in your house & property no matter how small, different purging energy & physical work done during 2023 by First Everythingers First Wavers, do more of nothing physical in 2023 when you need to, greater spiritual maturity needed in 2023, huge positive changes continue in 2023 & 2024, increase your 2023 self-care routines all Volunteers, Light Realm Beings incarnate now as ascension Volunteers, Third Wavers Triality group of Volunteers, 2023 Ascension Process & humanities entrance into Triality frequency & ascending NEW Earth, ascension caused ice pick like pains in bones, ascension related crystalline skin needle feeling pains, astral broadcasts by Team Dark through mass dream messages & visions to influence humans, etheric negative alien AI tools & monitoring devices, living the Ascension Process when family members aren't, negative etheric parasite attachment entities, negative intentional astral etheric messages created by negative aliens to influence humans, the freedoms & difficulties of 2023 on global humanity, Psychic Attacks, Negative Aliens & Entities, December 2022: Continued Purging Old Limitations & Embodying HigherNEW, Learning To Function with Growing Multidimensional Consciousness, 2023 Eclipses & Pluto Retrograde: Big Energy & Consciousness Changes, 2022 & 2023: The Final Years of Pluto in Capricorn. Its sometimes helpful to reread my posts in monthly order throughout a whole year because each month is like a different chapter in the book of that particular year. Pluto excels at taking each of uswillingly or otherwiserepeatedly down into the Underworld of our subconscious. This is why the Sun has changed color from yellow-gold to silvery-white. I realised that I wanted to become an energy healer but have no idea how can I get started. From my perspective they were worse than usual but that shouldnt surprise any of us at this point. It HATEDme. Recently I was given a stark mirror that even the things that supposedly support my unfolding will need to be washed away in the 5D river at some point. Again, this is normal so fear not and just keep living The Process as willingly as youre capable of. Join us in our 5D Retreats and Courses: What To Expect? It was in October 2022 that this latest phase of my First Everythinger abilities to transmutesome more ofthe old negativity done to humanity and their DNA long ago was activated once again. For many of us elders, this 20.2-yearlong Pluto in Aquarius transit will be our final years in these ascension Volunteer lives. That was my version of a big hearts up about these NEW template layer additions this year. Six months later Pluto goes Direct on October 12, 2023 at 27 Capricorn 53. Believe it or not Ive been doing so all along. Will I still be their mother and care for them? Because evolving rapidly as we are while remaining in our physical bodies is a very big and difficult deal, the Ascension Process HAS to unfold a little at a time, so we and our physical bodies survive it and Earth isnt ripped apart by it either. Chills throughout the body/surges of energy accompanied by goosebumps? Definitly the biggest part of it was meeting my spirit guides, I've had a huge transformation since then almost to the point that I don't really remember what I was like before all this. Many of them are currently elder Volunteers, WW2 Baby Boomers (19391945) born with their natal Plutos in Leo(19391957). How can you still sing?" This is going to hurt some much more than others. This is why it now often feels like things are getting worse when in fact theyve gotten much better and continue being more Light-filled every week, month, and year. Amazing and wish you all a shift into the right direction. 3. Natal Pluto in Leo in ascending, Embodied Soul infused, individually crystal-clear Volunteers provides the HighHeart abilities and psychological strength and endurance to do prolonged negative energy Work and not have it destroy or break you in any way. Our learning tostay in our lanesis really important for First Everythingers to discover and finally master. On another related note, remember in the early years of the Ascension Process I talked about feeling what I called the suddenice pick like pains? Firsthand experience coupled with lifelong clairvoyance, claircognizance, decent multidimensional awareness, honestly knowing Team Light and Team Dark, grasping the past Great Cycle spent in Duality, and being able to retain accurate awareness of my multidimensional experiences is why I know what I do.
Atoms And Molecules Worksheet 5th Grade Pdf, Abandoned Villages For Sale In Europe 2021, Articles A