But dont just take our word for it. Nationality: German, Mandate: Member of the Supervisory Board since 2021, elected until 2025 2018 BMW 4 Series 430i Alpine White 2D Coupe RWD 8-Speed Automatic Sport 2.0L 4-Cylinder TwinPower Turbo Adaptive M Suspension, Advanced Real-Time Tra VIN: WBA4W3C55JAB87174 Stock: JAB87174M Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-09-2023, Located in Frisco, TX / 417 miles away from Laredo, TX. Just purchase a gorgeous 2017 E class. BMW of Roxbury (Kenvil, NJ) BMW Group. 840 US Highway 46 Kenvil, NJ 07847. I'm terribly sorry to hear that we did not deliver the ultimate experience you've come to expect. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, 19" Double-Spoke Bi-Color Orbit Grey Wheels w/All-Season Run-Flat Tires, Aluminum Dark Carbon w/Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight, Ash Grain w/Metal Inlay and Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight, Burl Walnut w/Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight, Enhanced USB and Bluetooth Plus Smartphone Integration, Fineline Anthracite w/Pearl Gloss Chrome Highlight, SiriusXM Satellite Radio w/1 Year All Access Subscription, Used 2017 BMW 4 Series for Sale in Laredo, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 2009 For Sale, Used Chevrolet City Express 2018 For Sale, Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo in Laredo, TX, Used BMW ALPINA B6 Gran Coupe in Laredo, TX, Used BMW 6 Series Gran Turismo 2015 in Laredo, TX, Used BMW M6 Gran Coupe 2018 in Laredo, TX, Used BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe 2013 in Laredo, TX, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Customer Cash, Lease Cash, Lease Rebates, Dealer Discounts and Test Drive Discount. Nationality: German, President of RWI Leibniz Institute for Economic Research e.V. Year of birth: 1962 One hand does not know what the other hand is doing. If you're not sure which BMW will be the right fit for you, come to BMW of Roxbury to discuss options with our salespeople and take several of the models for test drives. San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley), Operating Status of Organization e.g. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. General Manager (Vice President) at Bmw Of Roxbury. Up to 5 Some of Ken Castellaneta's colleagues are Enis Totaj, Manny Assuncao, John Baran, Nicholas Wamp, Stephanie Derrig, Andrzej Naklicki, Christopher Batista, Stuart Warshauer. I have bought several high-end automobiles from Sewell in the last couple of years, and I can emphatically say that the Park Place family of dealerships wont even be a consideration for me in the future. Dealership: BMW of Roxbury Sneak Peek View Options Send to Mobile 2020 BMW 3 Series 330i xDrive Sedan View Vehicle Details Internet Price $31,914 Dealer Doc Fee: +$799 Final Sale Price: $32,713 Prices include all costs to be paid by a consumer except for licensing cost, registration fees, and taxes. When you shop at BMW of Roxbury, you can take advantage of the convenience that comes with doing business with our sales team. The sales rep looked at the car and then had two other individuals look at and drive the car. Muscular, sleek, and striking, this Series combines motorsport heritage with the very latest design and technology. Thank you for your kind comments. Hes truly a champ and Im so thankful for him! Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Not only can we help with purchasing one of our new models (i.e.,330i, 530i, M340i, 540i), we also offer assistance financing, as well as BMW parts and service. While we try hard to keep all the information accurate, some of the optional equipment this particular vehicle has may or may not be listed. Each one of its three modelsCoupe, Convertible and Gran Coupeis a one-of-a-kind masterpiece that delivers thrills youll savor over every mile.. Nationality: German, Mandate: Employee representative, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2021, appointed until 2024 I convinced a friend to drive to Ft Worth to pick me up since Id be selling the car and would need a ride back to my home. Contact Number . Easy, friendly service, and good price. Find employees, official website, emails, phone numbers, revenue, employee headcount, social accounts, and anything related to Bmw Of Roxbury. This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. After I told him I already had several inquiries and an offer, he asked if I would share the offer amount which I did. You can't get through to talk to Sales at this Dealership. My love for cars began at a young age. Best Regards, With leading innovations in both driving dynamics and interior technology, the All-New 5 Series is just as ambitious as those who drive it. Lorem ipsum dolor sit, amet consectetur adipisicing elit. When it came time to sign the paper work, there was no hidden fees that they haven't told me about ahead of time (unlike some other places that I have visited). Up to 5 Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Engage via Email. The fact that they proactively and diligently engaged me to buy my car and displayed such a lack of integrity and disregard of my time using such a foolish bait and switch tactics is appalling. Open Road BMW of Roxbury. With more innovations than any other car in its class and a wealth of athleticism, the 7 Series effortlessly takes the pole position for the future of luxury travel. The average mileage on a used BMW 4 Series 2017 for sale in Laredo, Texas is 54,811. I rarely post public reviews preferring to handle any feedback or praise directly with a business, but I had such a poor experience with Park Place Mercedes in Ft Worth that resulted in an unnecessary waste of time and a flagrant representation of poor service and integrity truly bait and switch. General Manager, By Janet Freedland from Flanders, New Jersey, By Efraim from Bethesda, MD from Bethesda, MD. 2017 BMW 4 Series 440i Jet Black RWD 3.0L 6-Cylinder DOHC 24V Turbocharged Clean CARFAX. We had a nice negotiation process that ended with other dealers that were competing for my business, promising me that Open Road would never honor the deal. Find your dream luxury car at BMW of Roxbury. Thank you for giving us the oppertunity to serve your automotive needs. Year of birth: 1965 I was shopping for a used car, and this dealership had something that I was looking for from a trade-in. I did much research before purchasing my new car and am very happy with the price I received on my new 2015 plus they were fair with the allowance on my trade in. General Manager. General Manager. Discounts applicable for lease or purchase on in-stock vehicles only. If the sales and service really cared for their role in the organization they could do it by providing good customer service. New and Pre Owned BMW's ,BMW service and Parts Center. One of the key mandates was that they advertise the true price, and by this the lawsuit states that the advertised price must include everything except tax and licensing fees. United States, New Jersey, Andover. With Vroom, browse VIN: WBA4P1C54HK522377 Stock: 522377 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Irving, TX / 399 miles away from Laredo, TX. Our team members also make the process of picking out, test driving, and buying a new or preowned car easy. Our best prices instantly, buy 100% online from the comfort of your home, office, anywhere. 53 reviews of BMW of Roxbury "Only been there once so far, but my experience was vastly different (and much better) than my trips to Morristown. I was told they weren't aware of the service order and asked who my salesman was and they would "call me right back" After a day I called the service manager and was told to bring the car in they had received the parts. Thanks to the BMW Rox team for a great visit!" Reveal contact info Contact details Work email k*****@openro***.com Valid Reveal Latest update September 26, 2021 Location Andover, New Jersey, United States Nationality: German, Mandate: Employee representative, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2014, elected until 2024 He proactively communicated with us through the entire buying process! BMW of Roxbury is a car dealership that sells both new and used vehicles. Jennifer Derin's Professional Contact Details, Jennifer Derin's Work History and Education, Frequently Asked Questions about Jennifer Derin. When you're shopping for a BMW sedan, wagon, coupe, convertible, or SUV, check out the selection at BMW of Roxbury first. Our dealership also supports the Ronald McDonald House, an organization that helps keep families together when children are undergoing medical treatment for serious conditions. The loaner car they gave me was great and it was the fastest vehicle service I've ever experienced. Sign up for a free account. I purchased my previous three from another dealer in NJ and they always made me feel like they were doing me a favor. I'm very impressed with Roxbury BMW for the honesty and transparency. Nationality: German, Mandate: Employee representative, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2021, appointed until 2024 We are proud to be a 5x J.D.POWER DEALER OF EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER for the Customer Sales Experience! That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you VIN: WBA4U9C59H5D43776 Stock: 2002263205 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-03-2023, Located in Houston, TX / 299 miles away from Laredo, TX. We'll take the time to understand your needs and habits, ensuring the car or SUV you choose is the right fit for your unique situation. I also told him my time was limited and to have everything ready which he confirmed after requesting a copy of my drivers license. From performance and handling that make your pulse race faster to a rich sports car heritage, this is a vehicle thats all heart and pure BMW. Year of birth: 1978 Join to connect Open Road BMW of Roxbury . Enis Totaj New York, New York, United States View. Susan- No credit card required. Amazing collection on luxury vehicles and great service. My salesman, Ramon Guadalupe, worked his magic to get me a great deal on a 2015 5 series for me and an 2015 X3 for my daughter. 2018 BMW 440i Black ExteriorRed Leather Interior48,393 MilesClean CARFAXTexas Owned Vehicle440i Coupe 2D Trim PackageLane Keep AssistPark AssistNaviga VIN: WBA4W7C59JAB87928 Stock: B87928 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Thanks to Alex and Sean for working on this deal just moved to Dallas and they approve me with out of state license. Yes, they were born from the iconic 3 Series. 2017 BMW 4 Series 430i23/34 City/Highway MPGMineral Grey Metallic 2017 BMW 2D Convertible 4 Series 430i 8-Speed Automatic 2.0L 4-Cylinder TwinPower Tu VIN: WBA4U7C50H5H19432 Stock: H19432 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-31-2023, Located in Plano, TX / 413 miles away from Laredo, TX. VIN: WBA4T9C30H5A15146 Stock: PH5A15146 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-07-2023, Located in Dallas, TX / 402 miles away from Laredo, TX. In-Stock Units Only. Automotive Technology, TU Darmstadt, 19851990: Studied Mechanical Engineering at Technische Universitt Darmstadt, Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Diplom-Ingenieur), Since 13 May 2015: Chairman of the Supervisory Board of BMW AG, 2006 2015: Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG, 20002006: Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG, Production, 19972000: President BMW Manufacturing Corporation, USA (South Carolina), 19941997: Technical Director BMW South Africa, 19911994: Director of the Body-in-White Production Division, 19891991: Director of Control Technologies and Process Data Management, 1987: Joined BMW AG Head of Maintenance Planning, Studies of Mechanical Engineering at Fachhochschule Mnchen, Graduation as Diplom-Ingenieur (FH); Studies of Production Technology and Operating Science at Technische Universitt Mnchen, Graduation as Diplom-Ingenieur; Ph.D. Ken Castellaneta has 7+ years experience as General Manager. We make every effort to verify the information listed is accurate, however mistakes can occur. Thank you for your kind commnets. Instead, every member of our sales team is committed to your experience at the dealership. We've also won awards for our commitment to customers. Our customers love the 3 Series, a set of performance-based, sporty sedans and wagons that offer smooth, quick acceleration and plenty of high-end features. The average list price of a used 2015 BMW X6 in Laredo, Texas is $29,132. Call (973) 627-0700. The New Jersey Attorney General fined Open Road and their ancillary BMW of Roxbury, for false advertisement. Enis Totaj And after four decades of delivering hair-raising thrills, it's still pushing the limits. Offer includes, but is not limited to, all Factory and Dealer incentives ie. Year of birth: 1965 I deeply value a strong sound system, particularly with the top down, and the Harman Kardon system does not disappoint. He created a service order (I have a copy) for those items said he would submit it and gave me a contact in the service department and said they would "call me". $25,576. Based on the average mileage of 54,811 for used 2017 BMW 4 Series for sale in Laredo, TX and using an average vehicle condition rating, which means the vehicle may have a few mechanical and/or cosmetic problems and may require a considerable amount of reconditioning, we appraise the average trade-in value of a used BMW 4 Series 2017 in Laredo, Texas to be $17,557. Your Feedback is very important us. I would highly recommend this dealership and Erik. He then asked me if I would be open to a higher offer which he sent to me in a text message reflecting that the amount was the floor offer and the offer could potentially increase if I would bring the car into their Ft Worth store to view. Looking for a particular BMW of Roxbury employee's phone or email? Nick received a High School Diploma degree from North Warren Regional High School. SaaS, Android, Cloud Computing, Medical Device), Where the organization is headquartered (e.g. BMW of Roxbury | 355 follower su LinkedIn. There is no recent news or activity for this profile. General Manager. Declaration of Compliance with the German Corporate Governance Code. Nationality: German, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the General Works Council of BMW AG, Mandat:Employee representative, Deputy Chairman since 2023, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2023, appointed until 2024 . BMW of Bridgewater. General Manager. All figures presented are examples only. The wind reflector really helps, but it only works with people in the front seats. Lorem ipsum dolor sit, amet consectetur adipisicing elit. BMW of Roxbury is committed to helping you find the perfect luxury car, SUV or hybrid that you will be pleased with for years to come. Open Road BMW of Roxbury Not rated (43 reviews) 840 US-46 Roxbury Township, NJ 07847 Reviews Not rated (43 reviews) A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight. General Manager. Nationality: German, Chairman of the Works Council Regensburg/Wackersdorf, Mandate: Employee representative, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2022, appointed until 2024 General Manager, I must say this was a pleasant experience at Roxbury BMW. This is now my 4th BMW from Roxbury and working with Danielle was such a joy. Enis Totaj Best Regards, Learn About BMW Certified Pre-Owned Program. Thank you for shopping with us at Open Road! BMW of Roxbury is committed to helping you find the perfect luxury car, SUV or hybrid that you will be pleased with for years to come. (business & personal). Thank you, thank you, thank you, BMW of Roxbury!!! When you do, it's to a "Sales Coordinator" who keeps wasting your time, instead of passing you through to a Sales staff. (Dr.-Ing.) Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. The incredible BMW 8 Series reinvented to thrill the senses. Roxbury, NJ. I took in the car and said I was here for my appointment to which the service man says "what appointment" He looks at the vehicle takes pictures of items to be repaired (which the salesman had already done when he submitted the service order) and says this one item costs $300 and will need management approval! We purchased the vehicle on Saturday, we originally planned on picking the van up on Monday to allow time for service and detail. We look forward to continueing to service all your future needs. Guess they are not in business anymore. ; University Professor, Mandate:Member of the Supervisory Board since 2021, elected until 2025 Stuart Warshauer's Phone Number and Email Last Update. We take pride in our brand, our BMW center and most importantly, our clients. Visit United Auto Group online at uagdallas.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 469-766-1034 today to schedule your test drive. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. The solution to the problem is that of company loyalty. Year of birth: 1963 I told him the floor offer wasnt compelling enough for me to drive to Ft Worth (I live an hour away) and Id accept the private party offer. Enis Totaj . Directions Directions. Email. BMW of Roxbury is a Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, Motor Vehicles, and Retail company located in Roxbury Township, New Jersey with $8.00 Million in revenue and 30 employees. (EPICO), Since 2020: Vice president science and member of the executive board of the German Academy of Science and Engineering (acatech), Since 2019: Member of the Franco-German Council of Economic Experts (co-chair since 2020), Since 2002: President of RWI Leibniz Institute for Economic Research e.V., Essen and Professor for economic policy and applied econometrics, Ruhr University Bochum, 20092020: Member of the German Council of Economic Experts (from 2013-2020 chair), 19992002: Program Director Evaluation of Labor Market Policies and Projects, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), Bonn, 19952002: Professor for econometrics, Alfred Weber-Institute (AWI), University of Heidelberg (since 1996 ordinarius & co-chair of AWI), 19911995: Research associate / habilitation scholarship of the German Research Foundation (DFG), Seminar for Labor and Population Economics (SELAPO), Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich, 19871995: Diploma in economics (University of Mannheim), master und PhD in Economics (Princeton University) and habilitation (University of Munich), Since 2019: Member of Advisory Council of Stanford Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence, Since 2018: Founder and CEO of Vianai Systems, Inc., USA, 20142017: CEO and Managing Director of Infosys Limited, India, 20102014: Member of the Executive Board of SAP AG (since May 2014: SAP SE), Head of all Products and Technology. Photos are for illustration purposes only. By fusing ample space with dynamic power and sleek design, each SAV delivers the thrills of a BMW. Nationality: German, Mandate: Employee representative, Member of the Supervisory Board since 2021, appointed until 2024 Overall, these are minor detractors, but changes BMW needs to make in this car. Even though their listed price was already reasonable, he was open to negotiating the price further. Phone Email. This is a Mercedes dealer, not to mention the same automotive group that I bought my vehicle. Located in Houston, TX / 284 miles away from Laredo, TX. Andrzej works at Bmw Of Roxbury as Business Manager. Our convenient location is about an hour outside of Manhattan and is easy to get to for customers throughout the area.
Scottsdale Police Activity Yesterday, Articles B