The Lisa Says Gah woman feels like the Rookie-magazine teen all grown up, said Sarah Isenberg, a 22-year-old communications assistant at the Whitney Museum who dresses like a walking picnic (in a good way). Founded in 2014 by Lisa Bhler, what was once a small e-commerce destination for decidedly anti-fast fashion, independent designers, and community has evolved into a brick-and-mortar boasting, in-house design-making, and overall joy-inducing operation. In 2015,Bhler decided to start a radically slow fashion business, relying on years of experience within the fast-paced fashion industry built on exorbitant waste and trend cycles so minuscule you could blink your eyes and miss them. In 2015, when Bhler ventured out on her own at the age of 28, she wanted a fun, unpretentious name for her new business something that embodied the I NEED THAT feeling she hoped to evoke with her curation of pieces by small, sustainable, women-owned brands. All rights reserved. When you run out, simply recycle and replace with another. Its this balance between crafty and computer-generated that old-world charm meets of-the-moment-ness that Bhler was talking about that arguably has allowed Lisa Says Gah and its ever-evolving aesthetic to remain relevant so far. There has to be that gotta-have-it feeling. Teen Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. The most recent partnership is with Zoe Adjonyoh, a cookbook author and the chef behind Zoes Ghana Kitchen. (The Lisa Says Gah label currently goes up to a 3XL. Bhler's. Meet Lisa Lisa Bhler's been saying Gah! We sell unique clothing, fun dresses, vibrant tops, cozy sweaters & shoes. Handmade in Toronto, Neophyte calls on materials plucked from your childhood bead box, encouraging a spirit of creativity and identity through its accessories. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NWT Lisa Says Gah Josie Set Honeydew at the best online prices at eBay! If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission. She stuck out in a crowd of flannels and Allbirds; I witnessed more than one stranger compliment her on her look. This story was originally published at an earlier date and has been updated by Dale Arden Chong. This blue checkerboard mirror will make both your reflection and your walls look good. When fans of Lisa Says Gah talk about the retailer, they often add a caveat: They know theyve succumbed to something that a lot of other people in their feeds have too. Whenever we have a Paloma Wool drop, its like a frenzy, said Bhler. 11 4 Comments Best Add a Comment amelaine_ 2 yr. ago I just wanted to second this! When you sign up for their newsletter, you can receive a 10% off Lisa Says Gah discount code. Founded in 2015, this Kyiv and New York-based store uses vibrant furs as a cornerstone of its cheery aesthetic. Fashion is a special art. annam131. A lot of people tell me they found us through Instagram, Williams tells Vogue.com. The business was already growing in early 2020, when Bhler increased her staff from five to 11 and opened an office in Los Angeles. Actually good deals, smart shopping advice, and exclusive discounts. Plus, thanks to its highly-curated edits, it makes shopping for specific occasions and holidays a lot easier. If going hairless is your thing, Billie just released an all-encompassing shave set that includes its Body Buffer to minimize bumps, Whipped Shave Cream, and Ultimate Skin Solution with AHAs and BHAs to prevent ingrowns. By far one of the brand's best sellers according to Lisa herself. Plus, you'll stay updated on the latest trends, new brands, and exclusive offers. The retailer was one of the first to sell Paloma Wool, eventually adding other It brandssuch as House of Sunny, Ganni, Dauphinette, and Allina Liu into the mix. All products featured on Teen Vogue are independently selected by our editors. Lana Saint Clair found herself living among 4,000 pieces of clothing shed thrifted with the intention of reselling. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Dont forget to accessorize your hair! Whether youre looking to shop for second-hand t-shirts or sweaters, you sure to find something you love on the site or app. All rights reserved. Florals for spring may not be groundbreaking, but Lisa Says Gah has found a way to make them distinct. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. These leather-alternative brands are hoping that you will. You're going to want to tell all your friends about With Jan (or maybe you won't so it'll be our little shopping secret). Say Gah to the cute *and* consciously made shoes from independent designers such as Vagabond, Intentionally Blank, MUMTA, Ganni & Paloma Wool, plus our own in-house LSG collection including clogs, platform sandals, loafers, and strappy heels. Lisa Says Gah. The brand, founded by French It girl Anne-Laure Mais, has the dreamiest dresses, cardigans, and sweaters around, all of which feels modern and perfectly Parisian. (Lisa Says Gah has started working more with influencers on paid partnerships in the past year.) Instead, it looks both backward and forward at the same time, appealing to a generation of women who grew up with the internet but also browsed Delias catalogues on paper. See the pros and cons of Lisa Says Gah vs Oh Polly based on free returns & exchanges, international shipping, curbside pickup, PayPal, and more. . Girlfriend Collectives pliable activewear pieces will work hard in any wardrobe athletic or not. Its funny, the name doesnt actually land for a lot of people, but if you get it, you get it, Coscarelli concluded before we parted ways. A campaign image from the Lisa Says Gah x OOKIOH swimwear collaboration. Cookie Notice This top paired with your denim maxi skirt of choice is a fun take on the Canadian tuxedo. They add flair. That all ties in with Williamss belief that shopping should go beyond shopping these days. She also took the time to interview the up-and-coming designers she was carrying, allowing shoppers to participate in the gahlike sense of discovery as well. I honestly dont even know what Id call it but Im really drawn to it. I've straight up raved about my love of quirky food-inspired fashion in the past (see: this over-the-top edit of luxury fruit . Size: M Lisa Says Gah. Its the logical, hip young-adult style born out of an era when girls were encouraged to dress cool and weird and wacky and not care what other people thought.. Peeking out from underneath her blonde hair was a crafty beaded necklace with red polka-dot mushroom charms. Whether youre passing the time on your morning commute or double-tapping your favorite models page, Instagram has become one of the best tools for discovery. Rubbing estrogen onto my face seemed scary, until it wasnt. Wear it fully buttoned as a shirt or throw it over a solid tank. As the form of expression that people live their lives in, clothing has the ability to serve as a conduit for mood, both at the individual and the collective level. Bhler would go out with a disposable camera and shoot stylish local women wearing her products for the website. There are so many cute dresses, shoes, and streetwear outfits you can shop without creating a hole inside your wallet. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Lisa Says Gah Not familiar with the perfectly curated online boutique that is Lisa Says Gah? Are we all just susceptible to the algorithm? Back in her days at Nasty Gal, Bhler traveled to Australia Fashion Week on buying trips. They probably wore a checkered claw clip before it was cool and were one of the first people to make a DIY foam mirror. Emerging online retailer Sene Studio just made the process a lot easier with its custom-fit technology. The Gah aesthetic isnt necessarily getting negged on Twitter, or wherever, for being easy to like (who doesnt like a strawberry?) Lisa Says Gah's collaborations are hard to come by but lucky for you, this adorable maxi skirt is back in stock. Just ask Lisa Bhlershe built an empire off of it., Enter stage left, Lisa Says Gahthe low-waste, high-joy retailer that's revolutionized the way kitschy, exciting, and innovative fashion has entered our mainstream. Plus, your package gets delivered right to your doorstep, which means no worrying about having to carry shopping bags up or down the stairs constantly. If youre someone who already has a list of your go-to shopping sites, thats great! If you like Fashionphile and Rebag for vintage designer accessories, youll love Vestiaire Collective for luxe secondhand clothing just as much. Designed with clean silhouettes, Re Ona is a Toronto-based brand that, in an attempt to avoid mass consumption and waste, creates small-batch collections with transparent sustainable production efforts to match. Ad Choices. But dont get it twisted, the brand uses a range of flexible four-ply fabrics that are equally suited for low-impact workouts. The 21 Best Sports Bras for Every Workout. Shop Lisa Says Gah Women's Jeans at up to 70% off! ban.do's site sells favorites like Farm Rio and Rachel Antonoff, but the brand's own styles are just as sweet: This small brand launched just over a year ago, and is already a favorite of Chiara Ferragni and Chriselle Lim. Puracy, the plant-based household-cleaning brand weve recommended many times over the years, has just released a recyclable cleaning can to completely eliminate single-use plastic from its everyday surface cleaner. Discover the latest in apparel, shoes and accessory pieces at a main pricing point of $170. Brands similar to Lisa Says Gah I recently discovered Lisa Says Gah and I love the styles but the prices are a little out of my range. The brand also offers basic workout accessories like resistance bands and body rollers all stamped with the brands instantly recognizable shark-like logo. Me too. To deny that Scott Disick makes some pretty good sweats would be doing you all a disservice. Privacy Policy and Nous, InTheKnow, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. The retailer is committed to fair wages and quality clothing to ensure the purchases you pick up stay in your wardrobe for years to come. And you can shop for everything you need in one spot, including cookware to bedroom essentials, athletic wear, shoes, fragrances, and more! If Bridgerton and That 70s Show had a child, it would look like this amazing Tyler McGillivary blouse. Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. 1 vendor in both May and June. Augusta $235 Lux Dress Lisa Says Gah $168 Gianna Dress Lisa Says Gah $168 Recycled Sold Out Carrie Bow Sandal Lisa Says Gah $188 Grace Dress Lisa Says Gah $188 Andie Set Lisa Says Gah $178 Meryl Set Lisa Says Gah $188 Sold Out Snail Hoops Lisa Says Gah $38 View All PRE-ORDER NOW: ITALIAN SUMMER Italian Summer Top Rated Robyn Jean $188 Handmade! The items are at a slightly higher price point than your fast fashion faves, but hey, thats because they are ethically made to last. With the very relatable mission, Our customer is our influencer, at the forefront, NFD (as its more commonly known) has a constantly growing community, as seen in the countless posts on their Instagram feed, confirming just how many shoppers love their purchases. A hotspot destination for all things crafts and DIY, Etsy is also a great place to look for designer vintage and secondhand finds. It looks like a trendy bottle of seltzer but fits directly into its reusable spray bottles. Track over 11 in-stock items and find amazing deals and sale offers across the best selection from the World's best stores. Then theres the razor itself, which Strategist beauty and skin-care columnist Rio Viera-Newton calls revolutionary for its ability to not irritate her sensitive skin. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Like with IG, youre able to follow your favorite shops and curate your timeline according to your personal preferences, that way you never miss a drop from your go-to pages. Price The highest price is $ From $ To. Its not, she says, about consumption itself its about consuming the wrong things, the truly obvious ones. It was where I first learned about brands like Maryam Nassir Zadeh, whose colorful slide sandals were a hit at the time, and whose raw, unvarnished aesthetic Bhler cites as an early influence. The Lisa Says Gah site is also home to a blog and interview series focused on inspirational women. Famous for curating "children clothing for bigger humans," Kina & Tam's cult influencer following is grounds enough to explore the brand's mesh tops and storybook vests. Pharrell and More of the Bestest Party Pics This Week. Our favorites are the cheery bucket and sun hats (for extra protection on top of your sunscreen stick). The perfect pair of jeans doesn't exis. Since 2016, Lirika Matoshi's namesake label has been known for evoking a romantic mood, which its daisy motifs and blue sky-sweaters fit perfectly into. Were always DMing each other, said Maddie Sensibile, manager of content and partnerships. The Lisa Says Gah Pop-In also features funky home decor from small home design brands like Susan Alexandra, KJP and Fuugly. Anyone know of brands with a similar aesthetic? We dont need you to like it.. Trust me on this: Fringe will be everywhere this summer. Its "Ice cream girl" striped dress above is one of several playful daywear designs or, opt for taffetas for something more occasioned. For more information, please see our Like, real people. William Okpo is a womenswear collection designed by Darlene and Lizzy Okpo, two sisters whose love for fashion and creativity is incredibly prevalent in every piece they create. In 2015, it was still the age of bright, overly filtered Facebook and Instagram photos, and Lisa was doing this grainy, casual-in-a-parking-lot-type thing, Coscarelli explained. Think brands like Paloma Wool, Maryam Nassir Zadeh, and a namesake brand . mesurer votre utilisation de nos sites et applications. Lisa Says Gah Lucille Multicolor Long Sleeve Wrap Midi Dress Medium NWT. Like me, Allwood was trying to wrap her head around how a brand with a gibberish name became so popular among so many adult women. This classic department store will always have a place in our hearts. Im really proud to wear clothes that are a little more thoughtful, and building an outfit with fewer items that you truly love. I get the sense that and this is an extreme generalization but for a certain group of millennial women, maybe we thought that we had to grow up to become these corporate girlbosses, and now weve realized that those were houses built on sand, offered Allwood as an explanation. Lisa Says Gahs recent proclivity for eye-catching prints checkerboard, fruit, sheep has earned it labels like cool girl maximalism and avant basic. Last fall, Who What Wear described the brands orange cow-print jeans as being emblematic of main character energy, or the impulse to move through the world as the protagonist of your own Instagram Story. I'm a firm believer in yelling out in excitement when a piece of clothing moves me to my core. We all have that one friend that always seems to have the, it might just be LisaLisa Says Gah, the quirky, colorful e-tailer that exclusively features independent designers. You can even shop from the closets of your favorite celebrities and influencers. Everyone wants to know what people are doing and feeling. Who Is Lisa, and Why Is She Saying Gah? document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Modvisor. The brand is cool as they come among the younger fashion crowd, but it wasn't always so easy to dress to yourweird-girl heart's content.. And she was doing that way before anyone thought to.. By the end of this year, she plans to launch a Lisa Says Gah app, as well as a line of in-house hair accessories and jewelry. Cow-haired mules, pasta-printed puffers, and lacy neon-green underwear have all elicited sharp yelps from when Isaw them in person. By signing up you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. May 27, 2021: As a self-professed foodie, it's honestly shocking that I have yet to add any fruit, vegetable, or junk-food patterned apparel to my ever-growing wardrobe. The brand's fruit cardigans have been an It-girl favorite, but there's tons more on its site worth browsing. This aesthetic had been haunting my Explore page for so long, it got to the point where I even found myself on Paloma Wool asking: Should I buy these blue-and-green-checkerboard trousers? she explained. Price. Maxi dresses, mini dresses, and midi dresses from independent designers to our own in-house LSG collection. But we still recommend checking out our list to see if there are new brands and stores you can shop to help switch things up in your wardrobe. The brands in-house farmers market print, for example, resembles both a 1960s tablecloth and a stream of early Apple emoji. Si vous souhaitez personnaliser vos choix, cliquez sur Grer les paramtres de confidentialit. Youre not going to give it to your grandchild. Black . Im not really that girl, so the fact that it had infiltrated my subconscious to that level, and clearly had for so many others as well, is a credit to the marketing of these brands. Size: M Lisa Says Gah. Lisa Says Gah formally entered the cybersphere in 2015, on the heels of Bhler's three-and-a-half-year stint at the fast-fashion-adjacent former brainchild of one Sophia Amoruso. Gah is something unexpected and very specifically delightful, and thats what we try to present to people.. And no, you won't see these pieces everywhere (many are limited in quantity), so if you want a truly unique look, then you may want to pick these up fast. Ban.do is a California-based concept store, known for curating fashion and lifestyle goods that promote mental health and inspire a sunny state of mind. Lisa Says Gah Jackets Jakke Tommy Jacket Nina Hopkins founded the Jakke faux fur label and is recognized by PETA for her animal-friendly pieces. Meet Shtetl Baby, the Online Store Selling the Coolest Vintage Judaica, The Trouble With the Celebrity Pregnancy Reveal, I Want What They Have: Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi. And if you dont, thats fine. Between the extensive offering of deadstock graphics and distinct pieces from past decades, the marketplace e-tailer really does have everything. And to fully understand how we gah-t here, its useful to go back to Lisa Says Gahs roots in the city. Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Focused on performance and functionality, the celebrity-approved label has an assortment of leggings and sports bras that accommodate different levels of support. However, we may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article. Anyone know of brands with a similar aesthetic? Chances are youve come across Adanolas sleek activewear sets on Instagram. Whether youre lounging around the house, running errands, or actually working out, GC has something for you. I haven't been able to take this necklace off since I bought it. If you buy something through our link, we may earn a And if you wear them with an expensive shoe or something, it works., i hereby christen this style: avant basic pic.twitter.com/1NO3DxzkfO. Like many women, I spend a lot of time trying to figure out what I actually want, as opposed to the things Im merely supposed to want. I know I should fall for trendy brands this easily, but like, this linen set from Lisa Says Gah is just precious, wrote one Twitter user. The insiders guide to what to shop and how to wear it. Den, known for its flowy, effortless dresses, has teamed up with beauty brand RMS to create a pouch full of summertime beauty essentials. commission from the retailer or it may be a product that we produce The young persons guide to conquering (and saving) the world. Many pieces of the brands cookware including the Strategist-approved enameled cast-iron skillet and Dutch oven are now available in the pastel-purple shade thats reminiscent of the inside of a shallot. Its maybe not that deep, said Coscarelli after wed spent 30 minutes unpacking the appeal of Gah at a millennial-pink cafe in Los Angeles earlier this summer. Meals Says Gah! commission from the retailer or it may be a product that we produce Its trendy pieces allow you to dip your toes into some of the most popular trends without fully committing to the hefty price tag that often comes with them. We all have that one friend that always seems to have the coolest stuff. The range of brands at every price point alone makes Shopbop one of the best of the best when it comes to online clothing stores. On top of rentals, the site offers secondhand shopping and selling through Nuuly Thrift, a peer-to-peer resale marketplace. It was founded by two friends who created magical pieces guaranteed to pair perfectly with your denimhence the name. Source Unknown is one of those online clothing stores that you stumble upon on Instagram while aimlessly scrolling but that youll find yourself going back to it time and time again. With an expansive list of brands that include everything from Gucci, Prada, and Saint Laurent, to emerging names like The Frankie Shop and Reformation, theres really something for everyone It just may require a bit of diffing! Based in Hong Kong, YANYAN's Spring/Summer 2020 collection is marked by a distinct DIY-spirit, drawing inspiration from yarn stores and knick knacks from a coastal artist neighborhood, Sham Shui Puo. Ella Emhoff and Alison Roman are followers, if that means anything to you. Or perhapsits printed Robyn jeanstransported you to a world of Aperol spritzes and yellow umbrellas on the Amalfi Coast, all from your teensie New York Apartment. Lisa Says Gah. The store previews each highly-curated piece on the feed before its available for on-site. Home to playful Instagrammable brands like Paloma Wool and Holiday the Label, Lisa Says Gah champions small clothing businesses. Over the past 18 months, as many fashion retailers have struggled, Lisa Says Gahs offering, which is priced in between luxury and fast fashion, hit a nerve, particularly in Brooklyn, its No. I felt like I could develop my own thing here without being too influenced or feeling like there was too much competition. The irony being that, seemingly by accident, she cultivated an aesthetic adored by influencers everywhere. Alongside its collections of basics, the brand produces a wide range of trendy pieces that wont feel too on the nose. SUNBLOCK MINI SKIRT IN COLORBLOCK LAMBSWOOL, ROSIE (ROSEBUD) MINI DRESS IN ICE WHITE LAMBSWOOL, The Best Shoes To Wear With Baggy Jeans & How To Style Them Too, Samba Sneaker Outfits To Try If You Can Get Your Hands On The Buzzy Shoe, Everyones Wearing Rosettes This Summer Here's How You Can, Too, This Summers Most Popular Colors Will Speak To Every Sort Of Style. Theres no purpose or meaning behind it, she explains. I think thats how we keep up with the fast pace of e-commercefinding new ways to engage with our customer and putting meaning behind the products. (You can wear it as an emoji babushka!) This friend gets asked about their sustainably-made colorful sweaters, loves a good clog and probably carries a reusable tote bag. I feel like the reason Lisa Says Gah is having a moment right now is that we actually werent ready for it in the beginning, said Alyssa Coscarelli, a writer, influencer, and consultant who has been a fan of the store since its early days. Many have tried. This pair of black flare pants prove that wardrobe staples dont have to be boring. Bhler and her team have a knack for finding the next big small names. This season, invest in a basic quilted jacket that goes with all warm-weather attire. 39 Celebrity-Inspired School Outfits You Can Recreate for Fall 2022, Crocs Classic Crush Sandal and Classic Cozzzy Sandal Review: Teen Vogue Tries, 22 Best Plus-Size Swimwear Brands That Create Stylish and Comfortable Bathing Suits, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan Shared a Skin Care Hack for "Efficiency", 2023 Cond Nast. *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. From patterned sundresses to bright-colored knitwear sets and unexpected cutouts, the brand will add a bit of pizazz to your daily lineup. Next up, check out some more of the best emerging fashion brands to know now. People always ask me what Gah means, and I usually say its that reaction to something you really love, but you cant put your finger on why, Williams says. When it comes to the near future, Bhler says she wants to remain self-funded and continue taking one small step at a time. The secret to nailing that coveted French-girl aesthetic? Lisa Says Gah Robyn Jeans $99 . Whether thats a meaningful mind-set shift or just girlboss aspirations in LSG fits, Im not so sure., Either way, the era of less is more might be coming to an end. Last updated on April 13, 2023. I recently discovered Lisa Says Gah and I love the styles but the prices are a little out of my range. Her Instagram page is a steady stream of new arrivals like Martiniano glove shoes, Ryan Roche sweaters, and Maryam Nassir Zadeh T-shirts, but there are also retro film stills, charming interiors, modern art, and behind-the-scenes shots from LSG photo shoots. (Psst, the swirled heart print also makes this the perfect Valentines Day gift to yourself.). Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. While the transitional pieces fall on the more laid back and casual side its best-selling halter neck dress stands as the exception. Its a beloved site for TikTok-influenced shoppers, and f, The designers behind these independent brands value sustainable practices and often offer handmade pieces made with deadstock fabric. The easiest way to do so is with a fresh, fun shopping destination that's more under the radar. Now that the brand has expanded to a brick-and-mortar store, Lisa Says Gah is in full-send mode. Then, enter your email address in the box and hit "Claim My Discount!". Vans x Lisa Says Gah; Clear Apply. or promote through one of our. It has featured designers like Delfina Balda and Sarah Law, as well as chefs, artists, and even a woodworker. That said, the cute-sy trend hitting the market today is well worth a closer look and the whimsical brands who are going viral, quickly are the perfect place to start. Pretty simple, no? During the pandemic, I bought a black-and-white Paloma Wool sweater with a giant swirl on the front andposted a photo of myself wearing it on Instagram with the caption: Spiraling. Even writing that just now made me feel a twinge of embarrassment, but its a nice, cool-looking sweater, and people compliment me on it. It features two of its best-selling bralettes the triangle and scoop (a favorite of Alyson Stoner) plus several underwear styles, including hip huggers, high-waisted boy shorts, bikinis, and thongs. Shop fresh new arrivals at LisaSaysGah.com, featuring curated clothing, accessories, & shoe drops from designer brands like Paloma Wool, Gimaguas, Vagabond Shoemakers, Aniela Parys, Intentionally Blank, Tach Clothing, Mandinga, Ganni, House of Sunny, Holiday The Label, & Rationalle along with our in-house LSG label. But theyre fun! she continued with a laugh. In a 2014 essay for the Cut, Noreen Malone considered what basic really means. 1 outside vendor. The Spanish brands Yin Yang heels, for example, sold 200-plus units on the day they dropped last year, and they continue to be Lisa Says Gahs No. The California-based brand, owned and designed by Alexandra Bunch, is all about minimal everyday pieces in a handful of neutral colorways and building a capsule wardrobe. Regular price $188 Regular price Sale price $188 Unit price / per . "We believe that a. Formerly known as The Limited, which closed in 2007, the brand re-opened in 2013 with a more diverse range of clothing categories, all of which were designed with the newest trends in mind. Future US LLC, 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005, Each product is hand-selected by our editors because we think you'll The retailer was one of the first to sell Paloma Wool, eventually adding other It brands such as House of Sunny, Ganni, Dauphinette, and Allina Liu into the mix.
Sentri Pass Disqualifications, How To Choose Between Two Lovers Quiz, Articles B