They STOLE money from my credit card and did nothing! Wife booked on line thinking she was dealing with Holiday Inn. https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/north-miami/profile/hotel-reservation/getaroomcom-0633-7003995. Had a charge of $212.61 from CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578 TX. I had the same experience. CHECKCARD CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS Debit CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS PURCH CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS PURCHASE CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, POS REFUND CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578, Visa Check Card CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578 MC, Misc. I never got a Reservation Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions. Report them to BBB, as well as make a formal complaint to USITC. I ended up making a reservation for two nights at 4:00 pm one afternoon, and by 8:00 pm the same day had to cancel because other activities planned in the trip didn't mesh. 2022 I was online to make a reservation at the Guest Lodge Gainesville, GA for Thursday September 29. CcI reservations did the same to us and worse! An independent travel network . I thought because it was only a couple of hours between making the reservations and cancelling they would not charge my credit card. The hotel says they can't help me and CCI says they won't entertain a refund without the hotel calling them. - Nyckel, machine learning API He was most sympathetic, and he was familiar with guest experiences like ours. This company is a fraud and scam. I called Visa to cancel the purchase, but Visa said, "Once we press, I agree, we were responsible for the charge.". Booked.. City Garden Grand Hotel, Makati, Philippines Same things as everyone else. I have also determined I will never book with the Hampton Inn again due to them accepting payment from this 3rd party scam. I was charged for a motel room after I was informed they my card was declined. Just talked to the hotel directly and was told the charge for 2 nights was on 249.68 (114.43/night). by CCI for a hotel in TX that I never stayed in - I was in Pagosa Springs CO where I have a home and I made charges that same day on the Visa card they used to charge me for a room. I booked a room for a business trip. Bottom line I'm out $394.46 for nothing. I said. Booked the rooms on the phone with the rep. They aren't licensed to operate in California. It was a charge for the same hotel on the same dates that I paid in person on checkout directly to the hotel! I booked it on what seemed to be their website. > I think this is the start of the problem. Capital One is handling this as fraud and refunding my money. I looked the hotel name/city online, found it clicked on "Website", was brought right to their booking app and booked a room. We repeated our complaints. I drove to the address and it was a hospital I called the hotel and was informed that they were near San Diego, Ca. I made a reservation with my credit card and received a confirmation. Debit CCI*HOTEL@GETAROOM 800-468-3578. We finally gave up. That's an upcharge of about $100 -- WOW. However, we didn't even know that we were transferred to this website in the first place! This people are crooks that need to be put out of business. Refund $48.12 to my credit card. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). This reservation R2500898390 was for 3 nights, May 7-9, 2021. Booked a room with Bookings.com in Tallahassee, FL. The hotel charge was $130.32< CCI charged $187.68. Unfortunately, the reservation page disappeared before I take a snapshot or copy the fake confirmation number. The cost was almost $150.00 more for the stay. I was driving during the storm and used Google voice to find the number for Hampton Inn in Lehi Utah, these people know how to manipulate the SEO from Google to come up on front and I called the number that was given by Google which was not the Hampton Inn number, but the Indian lady that answered the phone did not identify herself as working for CCI she pretended to be the Hampton Inn front desk. Hotel Reservation Overview Reservation Counter specializes in providing travelers access to more hotel choices and ways to find the accommodations. This site has been very HELPFUL My refund will be $219.12. Coincidence? At that point, as I needed to ensure that I had a room, I called to cancel. These people have terrible customer service, also clueless unbelievable!!!!!!. I'm sorry you lost money but you have to be careful who you give money to. How did you get rerouted to Getaroom? 10/22/2022 Recently made a reservation at what I thought was Candlewood Suites Hotel in Alabaster, Al. So, now Im paying for their mistake. I followed the instruction of the hotel and contacted CCI. If you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you reserved, you will be subject to a charge equal to applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. I immediately call the customer service with CCI and they told me the extra amount was added after I submitted my payment for taxes & fees. At this point, I do not seem to have any recourse to contact either Value Hotels or Getaroom.com to discuss getting my $521.80 refund. Suspicious myself of the amount and how it had been charged I connected the hotel and the workers itself could not believe the amount that had been changed. Chances are it was an advert and you called (CCI*) Hotel Reservations. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. Just talked to the hotel directly and was told the charge for 2 nights was on 249.68 (114.43/night). I did not call them directly, but thought I was calling the hotel myself. We should have paid $832.96, a difference of $475.02, which the so called booking agency kept. Which after 2 months I lost. I have received a Cancellation Number as well as a Ticket number and told it would that three to five days to appear on my cardI don't feel real good about this after reading all the reviews Dear CCI*Hotel Reservation and GETAROOM management. more than the motel would have charged us directly. February [protected] QUITE A MARKUP. Pian Marie Jumalon, Nov 20, 4:10 PM CST: Contacted what I taught was a hotel only 5 hrs away from me the agent took my information and payment information not telling me that this booking was being done through the US and not the actual hotel when i received my email and invoice of payment thinking only $312.00 was my payment and still seeming a little pricy when I got my visa seen it had been converted over to $422.56 Canadian and plus the $100 hotel fee that was refunded afterwards. I will appreciate if this matter be look into and correction made. I am trying to get a refund right now. After I finally reached them--after MANY hours of trying--I had JUST passed the cancellation window. Guy at Lago Mar. Yet to see any documentation from them to prove I agreed to those insane terms. I was looking for a two night reservation and got online at what I thought was the Days Inn website. Beware! Demand a room in another hotel of the same or better grade. We were not in the US on that date and had never heard of this hotel or website. They need to be shut down from doing business ASAP! they want you to buy in to get assistance from their help desk. Please DO NOT book with this fraudulent company and be VERY careful when you are booking hotels online as this site mimics legitimate hotels sites. I had the same experience as many other people, including a cloned website and the surprise overcharge for "tax recovery and service fees" of $169.52. I think it should be Make sure after searching online that you check you are on the hotels official website to reserve a room, by checking the website address, looking at the Contact Us or About Us section of that website and reading the Terms and Conditions. If so then complain to Tripadvisor staff directly. called a hotel, near Sky Harbor airport. There was a charge on my card by CCI Hotel Booking that I did not authorize nor did I know I had been charged $ ***. I thought I was on the Embassy Suites hotel corporate site and tried to book a room. This is Bravo Sierra. Please cc; Mr. Brett Keller, Mr. David Litman, Mr Robert Diener I called them within 15 minutes to cancel as I wont give business to misleading companies. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. I canceled within 48 hours and was charged 2801.91 for 3 rooms we didn't even use. Whether you're considering doing business with CCI Hotel Reservations, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. It was a charge for the same hotel . You cannot add money to a transaction during or after payment submittal. On and by the way, the room at the Country Inn and Suites was crap. You're likely seeing this charge because you (or someone using your card) booked a hotel or resort on Get a Room. although it looks The email I received from Reservation-Counter had a website to contact to cancel, I logged on to the site and canceled. This makes possible cancellations much easier. [protected] was listed. I was charged by CCI Hotel Reservations double the room rate they initially showed on the hotel website (I dont know how they managed to make the reservation from the hotel site). I was sent a confirmation for $104.88 as the cheapest available room and was told this room was already discounted so no AARP or AAA could be applied. I declined and am now disputing the charges with our credit card company. I called CCI and was on the phone with them for 3 hours off and on. estory Send email : Nov 29, 2018 . Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse to talk to you. Beware of CCI Hotel Reservations.com it's a total scam. You paid Peter to pay Paul..Peter will charge you. So it is actually the hotel who should not have charged you at time of checkout. It took several calls to their 800-468-3578 number to get a person (you must act like you want to make a new reservation). Beware CCI*Hotel Res / getaroom.com Beware, Re: Beware CCI*Hotel Res / getaroom.com Beware. Read full review of CCI Hotel Reservations and 4 comments, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. I got an email from the hotel asking CCI to refund us in full & sent it to their customer care email. Did you complain to your credit card provider? You can try to call them and never talk to a live person and if you do get a live person, they have trouble speaking English. They promise a great rate then charge one's card and then slap a hug fee (often same cost of rooms). Have you disputed the charge with your payment card? We called immediately to cancel the reservation and were denied a refund. The site quoted me $181 per night and then charged me $365 per night. He offered a 10% one time reduction or an $8.00 refund which I took in lieu of paying $102.27 for nothing. Dear CCI, on Dec. 30, I made a reservation with what I was made to believe was I was informed the refund of the taxes would take up to 7 business days before seeing it posted to my account. I will not bother to call this people since it will be waste of time (they know this) and I will end up irritated and accomplish nothing. When my credit card statement arrived, I saw a charge from CCI Reservations for $381.47 and a booking charge of $12.99. THE SAME SCENARIO JUST HAPPENED TO US MAY 2021 that I have been reading on other websites. it sounds like you were searching and clicking and clicked on an Advertisement (for Getaroom/CCI) and you didnt notice or realise or see their name or look at the Terms and Conditions so didnt realise you were booking with them. He said that he found a motel 6 in marysville ca that took cats. This company is STEALING money! I booked accommodation at the Holiday Inn in Fiji and was overcharged. I tried 4-5 times. Barbara TIETJE, Cleveland, Ohio. When I got to the motel she said she couldn't honor the reservation because i had not booked through priceline as that is the only way they will accept reservations. This comment was posted by a verified customer. My credit card charge says CCIHOTEL 800-468-3578. They are a total scam and a fraud. CCI reservations mentioned NOTHING about an upcharge, especially about $100. Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. Caveat Emptor. I was told there is a service charge (for hitting a button on the computer), taxes and a slew of "other charges". less. I thought that my reservation was made through the hotel, but apparently it was "hijacked" by Hotel Values and Getaroom.com. Plan your next IHG hotel stay, change or cancel a reservation, book a meeting or group stay and explore popular destinations and search by interest. BEWARE CCI, BEWARE GetARoom.comFraud Phone siteThey Steal Your MoneyBEWARE!!! Get a Room is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has a "D" rating. Make people and Google aware of the practices of this people. I reflagged it with my credit cared company. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. I immediately noticed an additional $125.00 added to the bill for taxes and fees. Greenville , SC 29607 for the period July 6, 2023 to July 10, 2023. So, I booked the room through Super 8. This company is a complete scam and fraud. Somebody please take this company to court. Even the hotel workers were shocked of the amount when I contacted them about it. The desk clerk told me not to worry about a room charge since I had only been in the room 20 minutes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And now Similar experience to many others here. By the way, the $521.80 charge was 49% of the actual hotel bill of $1,101.99. Also be sure you have your R# for the reservation or they refuse to talk to you. What a scam! They refuse to let me talk to the proper department. Or understand English very well. The customer service rep I spoke to would not answer my questions. Just wondering if that is why you found no room booked upon arrival. Do you mean you chose to use Getaroom and booked $30 000 or 30 000 Pounds of hotel rooms? Be carefull. Assumed it was their websight. That's why I believe so strongly that it's better to spend a few minutes or an hour looking into a company before handing money over. This was not mentioned until check out also. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. On my credit card I had a charge for $1955.28 listed as CCI*Hotel Res. so now I am stuck with a 2801.91 charge for nothing. I was billed $504.43 plus $12.99 booking fee.
Michael Walker Death Parkersburg, Wv, Articles C