This is something you could never get from your typical venue. Every detail from the food to the decor to the staff to the vibe is about love and happiness. Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Hudson Valley, this fine estate invites you and your guests to enjoy breathtaking views overlooking tree-lined lakes, rolling hills, and the majestic Shawangunk Mountains. I also have to mention the family and local vibe they have! re. A dedicated Adams Estate Venue Liaison. She made it so that I did not have to worry about a thing for the entire weekend. The service was unbelievable- my husband, myself, our family, our bridal party, and our guests all felt so incredibly taken care of every second of our stay. And best of all, they really made the weekend personalized for us - they were super supportive of our personal touches and came up with great ideas based on what we were hoping to achieve. This is a family owned full service operation and they couldn't be lovelier. At most, this venue is decent for the exorbitant price their asking for, which mind you, at this point you're already up to at least $75,000 ($10k for venue + $65k for food) just for food and wedding space. My job was a breeze, I enjoyed every minute, and best of all there were all smiles in my photos! We are forever grateful! They made me feel so clam, so relaxed and so happy the entire weekend! www.cedarlakesestate.com/spring-getaways Posts Reels Videos Tagged Show More Posts from thesistersofcedarlakes Bar and catering services are also available. The pricing info on this site needs to be updated - it ignores the fact that there is a $65,000 minimum on catering for the wedding feast, as well as the cottages you are required to book. If you are contemplating having your wedding at Cedar Lakes Estate don't think anymore just book it, you will not be disappointed. They were so easy to work with and their entire family was so warm and inviting. Wedding packages at Cedar Lakes Estate are available in various packages. Every detail was perfect, and the staff was so friendly and helpful. The wedding exceeded all expectations. I honestly still dream about the food from the rehearsal dinner and wedding - everybody was raving about it all weekend. This was a huge reason why we chose CLE, and we are still hearing about each and every meal from our guests. The amount of compliments we received about the food, weeks after the wedding was amazing. They think of everything, take care of everything, and it turns out to be even more perfect than we could have ever imagined it to be. There are hotels nearby for those who aren't too keen on camping, but for the friends and family who like to stay in big cabins with all their loved ones and don't mind bringing their sleeping bags and pillows, it's a great place. ), dotted with candles, Rolling Stones radio (somehow they knew we met at a Rolling Stones night), set with prosecco, a lovingly stocked fridge (followed by meal after heavenly meal! Cedar Lakes Estate Stephanie + Lisa Karvellas sisters and owners of this timeless private estate for modern events and escapes, in the heart of the Hudson Valley. I can save you some time, and share that CLE is even more exceptional that it seems, and you will never, ever regret choosing to have your wedding there (if it is within your budget). We wanted an after-party in a laidback setting with a campfire and s'mores and we wanted a poolside Sunday morning brunch. Whether your wedding calls for grandeur or intimacy, we guarantee, with unwavering assurance, that Cedar Lakes Estate will host the wedding of your dreams. Making sense to any of you? After it's all said and done I truly cannot imagine us getting married anywhere else, and we're both very happy that we made the decision to spend one of the most special weeks of our lives with Stephanie/Lisa and their team at Cedar Lakes. For example, my stepfather (and also the sweetest man on earth) has some health issues and was only able to eat soft foods. These sisters got it right. The property itself is expansive and stunningly beautiful, but not in an overly manicured way. Just like other venues, the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens wedding cost depends on the day and season when the wedding will take place and the price is only guaranteed by the signed contract. And, of course, the setting is incredible! You really get to see who people are when plans go off the rails. In a heartbeat- we would come back to celebrate an anniversary or some other occasion. The level of professionalism and ownership for each and every part of the weekend was incredible. Family run CLE didn't just host our dream wedding, they made it personal and special and made us feel like ours was the only wedding they'd ever had the pleasure of planning. Could not take a bad picture in the soft blue twilight. You won't be sorry. Our experience was so amazing in large part because of the family that runs the venue. Shown pictures of all the new work coming, it never happened. We are from Long Island but wanted to stay away from the typical Catering Hall style Weddings. Its over. Cedar Lakes is also a family-owned venue, and you definitely get that sense! Everyone enjoyed playing kickball and the blob, or just walking around. More than anything, though, it was the little touches that the family added that made our weekend so special. From the summer salad perfectly blended with dressing and toppings, to the ribs falling off the bone- people were in awe and going up for seconds even thirds. My husband and I both can't help feeling that perhaps we have come out all the better for the pandemic-postponement. Hands down the most exceptional and magical place! I don't know where to begin when it comes to Cedar Lakes Estate. Cedar Lakes Estate is one of the most storied and idyllic wedding venues in upstate New York, surrounded by 500 acres of verdant valleys in the spring, summer, and fall, snow-capped mountains, and ice-crusted lakes during the most magical time of the year: winter. The weather during our "second" wedding weekend was less than perfect, but it didn't matter at all because we were just so happy to be there and the CLE team turned a freezing torrential downpour into one of the coziest, most magical and one-of-a-kind weddings. Thanks to the entire Cedar Lakes team we were able to give our daughter and (now) son-in-law the wedding of their dreams. The minimum cost is therefore a total misrepresentatio Having a wedding at Cedar Lakes makes you feel like you're getting married in your own backyard (only your backyard has a lake, sports facilities and an epic mountain view). Cedar Lakes just built a cluster of new cottages that sleep about 20, which was just perfect for our bridal party. They took vacation at that same time and left no one to attend the calls. The point is- CLE helped us truly enjoy our wedding weekend. So we scheduled a visit and spent the day visiting the camp. Some of the most hard working and lovely people who truly made sure that the weekend went on without a hitch! It was some of the best food we've ever had, and 100% far and away the best wedding food on earth. Lisa (the chef) came up with the most delicious creations the entire weekend and was SO accommodating to my guests who had eating restrictions- she even made me and my husband special root beer floats at the end of the night! Stephanie, Lisa, Ashley, Jess, Marie, Amanda, and all of the other ladies that I missed, are amazing! And the barn was gorgeous. They made sure to strike the perfect balance between respecting our traditions and all the while making sure everything still felt like CLE. Since we live overseas Stephanie and Lisa met with my parents on site several times and spent many hours figuring out how to help us throw a weekend-long Kosher and observant Jewish event. Our wedding was literal magic. Reminded me so much of Florence, Italy unbelievable green rolling hills and endless views. portant to us and our relationship as well, and we wanted to be able to bring them all together in one place. there was not one glitch the entire weekendeven the rain from hurricane Ian coming up from the south held off and the ceremony by the lake was beyond spectacular. If you're on the fence about getting married here, don't think - just jump over the fence. Everyone pitched in to make the day memorable. Lisa is an amazing chef and the food was to die for! (please be sure to check your spam folder after inquiring, as sometimes our responses get lost in the junk pile!) I know we're biased, but we also know it's true :) I can't say enough good things about the food! In addition to lovely event spaces and accommodations, the service and food provided by CLE cannot be outdone. From the minute we explored the grounds and met the wonderful team, we knew we'd found our wedding venue. Stephanie was always there when I had questions, ideas, or thoughts. As you can tell, we literally can't say enough good things - I just wish we could do it all over again!! Space was provided for my supplies and to put the final touches on my floral arrangements. I grew up renting cabins with my family and going to month long sleep away camp and one thing I always loved was when the camp family was around to see how you were doing. Stephanie is an incredibly talented logistics coordinator. The Cedar Lakes head server reported to us that the bartenders were drinking the liquor we were required to provide, & that staff was getting drunk on the job. I cannot wait to step foot back on premises. We had found the best venue and a second family! Now we're just waiting for one of our friends to get married at CLE so we can see what it's like to be guests! These girls know exactly what they are doing. If I could give them 100 stars I would!! One of the best things about a wedding here is that it enables you to provide your guests with a whole weekend of beauty and fun, without an asinine amount of effort. eft untouched. In short, if having all of your friends and family in one beautiful location for an entire magical weekend is what you're looking for, then this is the place for you - just make sure to book ASAP. Inquire Today I cannot say enough good things about the estate, family and the wedding I attended/shot here in September 2012. venue was exactly what we were looking for; rustic and serene but with the perfect element of fun. We also received a ton of messages, emails and phone calls from friends and family telling us how blown away they were. The heated pavili Reading all the other reviews, it seems that I am not alone in thinking that Cedar Lakes is one of the most magical places to get married. You will not get better food anywhere -- all of our guests were blown away. ing, and the CLE staff made sure that all of the details were in place so that we could truly enjoy the weekend as if we were guests. A magical place to enjoy your special day. We had loved ones coming from all over the world , and knew we wanted a venue where we could all be together for as much time as possible with seamless logistics, without compromising on exceptional service and food. We had an amazing summer camp themed weekend (think the movie wet hot American summer; in fact Christopher Meloni even sent in a video clip of wedding wishes for us as Chef thanks to an awesome friend!) Its breathtaking vistas offer tree-lined lakes, rolling green hills, and stunning mountains. It fit all of our criteria to a tee: It was beautiful, unique, we could have a weekend event and our bridal party and family could stay on Well our wedding has come and gone and I am sad about one thing. Your staff could This venue pays for itself in that, as a couple, we had not one iota of stress during our wedding weekend. Property: The perfect mix of laid back 'camp' & outdoors feel with upscale touches and amazing amenities. They catered to what we wanted to serve at each meal; presented every dish in the most beautiful way; and every single bite of everything we ate ALL weekend was delicious!! Whether your dream wedding event is an intimate gathering or a large soire, this elegant property offers rustic elegance in a natural, private setting. Stephanie and her family are so welcoming and really make you feel at home for the entire weekend. The grounds are beautifully kept and make for a fun weekend for everyone. During planning stages, Lisa & Steph sat on the phone with me and went through meal by meal, taking my notes and helping me come up with creative solutions for anything that wouldn't suit him. Thank you a million times again. ion as an elegant event. The food was beyond our expectations in taste , abundance and presentation. If I had even the slightest change or worry - I put it in their hands and I knew that it would come out perfectly. The food was exceptional, and one of the dining highlights of the weekend was a custom cardamom-spiced fried chicken that Lisa created for our fusion menu blending the cuisines of India and the American South. I don't even know where to begin to review this incredible venue where my daughter and now son-in-law had their wedding this past Oct 1. The bride was married on the top of a hill on the backside of the estate which overlooked the entire valley. But wait, the POC at the venue says "all prices and packages are negotiable." I was satisfied with every single aspect of my full wedding weekend. About. We are still on cloud nine over a month later and couldn't be happier with the entire Cedar Lakes team. ), and even some cozy sweatshirts from our wedding planner (honestly, dont know how we got so lucky in our people)we felt we walked into a dream. Not to mention Brian, Amanda, Charlie and the nearly 100 other members of the team who made sure the weekend went off without a hitch. Thankfully we found Cedar Lakes.
Xylene Vs Acetone For Paint Prep, Afro Caribbean Hair Courses Birmingham, Conviva Physician Group, Articles C