I would also educate During the nurse's initial assessment of a 5 y/o admitted w/ vaso-occlusive crisis, the pt reports a pain level of 4 on the FACES scale. Temp: 39.1 C Pulse: Present. 5:30 Pulse: Present. I obtained baseline vitals, attached a 3 lead ECG monitor and pulse oximeter SEU Public Health Financial Management for Healthcare Worksheet. pressure was low. Cross), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Document Assignment for Vsim Brittany Long. Impaired cardiac output related to sickle cell crisis as evidence by sickled RBC shape. You stopped the nebulized albuterol. " Pediatric Case 3 She did not have any reaction during the blood transfusion. assessing her respiratory rate (34 bpm). Comments and suggestions: Communicable Disease Nursing Care Management, Erikson's Stages of Development Chart psychologycharts, Care of Children with Musculoskeletal Disorders, Concept Map 1 - Sample care plan for pedi clinical, Concept Map 2 - Sample care plan for pedi clinical, Success Strategies for Online Learning (SNHU107), Entrepreneurship 1 (proctored course) (BUS 3303), Communication As Critical Inquiry (COM 110), Early Childhood Foundations and the Teaching Profession (ECE-120), Preparation For Professional Nursing (NURS 211), Introduction to Interpersonal Communications ( COMM 102), Concepts of Medical Surgical Nursing (NUR 170), Primary Care Of The Childbearing (NR-602), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), Kami Export - Madeline Gordy - Paramecium Homeostasis, Lesson 12 Seismicity in North America The New Madrid Earthquakes of 1811-1812, CCNA 1 v7.0 Final Exam Answers Full - Introduction to Networks, Is sammy alive - in class assignment worth points, Chapter 1 - Summary Give Me Liberty! ! Describe the actions you felt went well in this scenario. Blood pressure: Studypool matches you to the best tutor to help you with your question. Document the patient history you obtained for Brittany Long, including previous pain crises, hospitalizations, precipitating events, medical treatment, and home management. Consider the Temp: 39.1 C Jackson is a patient with a 2 year history of tonic clonic seizures. 5. Vaso-occlusive pain crisis from sickle cell anemia. The normal peak flow ranges for children aged 5 to 7 years and The nurse is reviewing lab data on a pt with sickle cell anemia. Referring to your feedback log, document the nursing care you provided and Brittany Longs Document your handoff report in the situation-background-assessment- Respiration: 34. Definitely coming back for more study materials. Child status - ECG: Sinus tachycardia. Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany long 3 Identify and document key nursing 3 diagnoses for Porutany long. These tasks involve movement and activit Immigrating from one continent to the other is a complex mission. ]boro es jdraci oicstenety dl tbo. # The increased blood flow through the blood vessels causes tour child to have severe pain Terms of Use # The preschool-aged or young school-aged child may enjoy using an oral syringe to squirt meds into his or her mouth; it is engaging and gives them sense of control. c) Morphine bc the pt reports severe pain. Title is descriptive University of Southern California Clinic Segmentation Paper. b) You must have only transmitted sickle cell anemia to one of your children. Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. EBP From vSim for Nursing | Pediatric. Is the value of the integral 12Q/T\int_{1}^{2} \delta Q/T12Q/T the same for all reversible processes between states 1 and 2? responded, my tummy. She rated her pain 6/10 on FACES scale. Find more information at: http://qsen.org/ [ditors Giuwor Bocitb. assessed her IV site for patency then administered the 2mg of morphine IV as ordered. competencies: Patient-Centered Care (PCC), Teamwork and Collaboration (T&C), Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), SpO2: 93%. # bilaterally. On inspection, the pt's skin is flat & w/o erythema. Her skin is quite cold Hope this will help You don't have to be crying to be hurting a lot. Reflect on ways to improve safety and quality of care based on your experience with Sabina ! 2. She was receiving morphine for her pain. ! The nurse is performing a physical assessment on a 5 y/o pt. Respiration: 30. ! c) Use a dropper to place med in back of the pt's throat discharge. a) Offer the pt a favorite stuffed toy and distract her by asking about the animal. before discharge. He ordered normal saline and PRBC infusion Identify and document key nursing diagnoses for Brittany Long. English 123- 3-4 Assignment Submission- Annotating Your Sources, Marketing Reading-Framework for Marketing Strategy Formation, Recrystallization of Benzoic Acid Lab Report, Tina Jones Heent Interview Completed Shadow Health 1, Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 8e Morgan, Townsend, Entrepreneurship Multiple Choice Questions, Calculus Early Transcendentals 9th Edition by James Stewart, Daniel Clegg, Saleem Watson (z-lib.org), SCS 200 Applied Social Sciences Module 1 Short Answers, Ati-rn-comprehensive-predictor-retake-2019-100-correct-ati-rn-comprehensive-predictor-retake-1 ATI RN COMPREHENSIVE PREDICTOR RETAKE 2019_100% Correct | ATI RN COMPREHENSIVE PREDICTOR RETAKE, 1.1 Functions and Continuity full solutions. out 5 on the FACES pain scale. There are Eapcerom kcs oxnbcjko muo td muo td monrocsom dxykojctedj, Ejollontevo tessuo porlusedj muo td sengio noii cjoaec, Cnuto pcej muo td sengio noii niuap tdkotbor cjm ncusos `iddm td `ondao. stopped it to prepare for IV bolus with NS and blood transfusion. I would education about the common triggers, dehydration and also over hydrating can both trigger a Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. 1:19 When obtaining a health hx, the nurse should include questions r/t which of the following? acid supplement taken daily. Books You don't have any books yet. Title is unique/catchy DETACHED RETINA CASE STUDY 1 - Mr. Gray, a 65-year-old man, was in an automobile accident in which he suffered a concussio DETACHED RETINA CASE STUDY 1 - Mr. Gray, a 65-year-old man, was in an automobile accident in which he suffered a concussion. at the bedside. Brittany was provided with juice to drink and stuffed The nurse is teaching Brittany how to use the FACES scale to rate pain. ! Five years later, he began having problems again. before discharge, including disease process, nutrition, signs and symptoms of crises, 3. Also infections can cause a crisis to occur as well, so educating on proper hand hygiene to 0% NS with 320ml in 30 minutes and PRBCs with 30 ml/hr. PCC response. a) Choose the face that looks like how you feel inside. Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. The FLACC behavioral scale is appropriate for hone the pt can't accurately report his or her own level of pain due to age or developmental level. competencies: Patient-Centered Care (PCC), Teamwork and Collaboration (T&C), Evidence-Based Practice (EBP), VSIM Brittany Long.WELL EXPLAINED WITH CORRECT ANSWERS . affect the care you provide to Sabina and her family? Vasquezs mother? asked if she had any pain, she said yes. I proceeded to ask where her pain was, and she 1. Document your initial focused assessment of Brittany Long. avoid a sickle cell crisis in the future. Our best tutors earn over $7,500 each month! health policy For part one of your course project, please conduct research in your region and compile a list of local health care organi For part one of your course project, please conduct research in your region and compile a list of local health care organizations.RequirementsInclude at least 1 local hospital, 1 outpatient clinic, and 1 long-term care facility, and one free clinic or local health department.In your list include a paragraph about each organization, including whether they are for-profit or nonprofit, their approximate size (number of beds and/or physicians), and a link to their website. Which of the following explanations b the nurse is correct? Conscious state: Appropriate. then assessed her IV and she seemed nervous, so I offered her a stuff dog who she your answer.) Date of Completion I first performed hand hygiene and verified the patients identity and family members identity Viral upper respiratory Pulse: Present. recommendation (SBAR) format to communicate what further care Brittany Long needs. situation-background-assessment-recommendation (SBAR) format. I administered more fluids and ! A 190-mg dose of azithromycin was given orally. Brittany has been receiving IV morphine for pain associated with a vaso-occlusive crisis for 1 week. The site had no redness, swelling, infiltration, Stuck on a homework question? 126/84 mmHg. I don't think so.' Find more information at: http://qsen.org/ 3:10 Scenario Analysis Questions* The experience Pediatric Case 4: Sabina Vasquez (Complex) Pediatric Case 8: Brittany Long (Complex). Which of the following should the nurse do? !! 2. Question 3 Relate the symptoms and signs to those of macular degeneration. So, I assessed, regarding the blood and then administered it, 4. Heart rate: 145. 6:43 Which of the following demonstrates that the nurse understand developmentally appropriate communication? c) Past hospitalizations and Tx Instead, the nurse should say, "Let's see how warm you are," or "I want to listen to you breathe." Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university. From vSim for Nursing | Pediatric. Anemia, jaundice, enuresis, and proteinuria are chronic manifestations of sickle cell anemia. 2:05 Conscious state: Appropriate. : an American History (Eric Foner), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Psychology (David G. Myers; C. Nathan DeWall), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B. Breath sounds are clear and equal bilaterally. The mother stated Brittany began I need you to help me hold my stethoscope in place. Scenario Analysis Questions* Implementation Considerations:Vendor agreementWhat does the chiropractic practice need to do to be able to start using the system? Referring to your feedback log, document the nursing care you provided and Brittany Long's response. Acute manifestations of sickle cell anemia in a vaso-occlusive crisis include pain crisis and swelling of the fingers and toes (dactylitis). dj tbo lcnos pcej sncio td bor rekbt, aoa`rcjos, sujgoj ldjtcjoiios, cjm moicyom ncp roleii. Pulse: Present. She rates her pain as a 5/5 on the FACES scale. You identified the child. skin is quite cold. The patient was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia and was in a order. and equal bilaterally, her chest wall was moving equally. Desired Outcome of the Action Plan: Promote greater convenie Action Plan Title: A Partnership for a Healthier Community 3. Temp: 39.2 C When I went through the simulation for the first time, it felt great. At first, he ignored it, thinking it would go away, but the spot seemed to darken and spread over his visual field. Bocrt sdujms cro rokuicr wetbdut cjy auaurs. animal for comfort. I performed hand wash and identified her name, date of birth and allergies and SpO2: 94%. Pain management AEB pain in right lower leg. " SpO2: 96%. From vSim for Nursing | Pediatric. Heart rate: 148. I assessed her IV site for patency then administered the 2mg of morphine IV You washed your hands. Which of the following responses by the nurse is correct? I assessed her vital signs: checking her pulse (162 bpm), attaching the NIBP (96/57 mm Hg), to continuous monitoring of Brittany. of hydration with patients who have sickle cell anemia. Technologies Institute. TestingHow will the chiropractic practice test the system to see if it is working properly for its needs?Who should be involved in the testing?Employee preparation Identify what the chiropractic practice will need to do in each of the following areas to prepare the employees to use the new system:Leadership and Change ManagementTraining Data migrationWhat existing data would likely need to be entered into the system to get started?How might this be accomplished?MaintenanceWho will provide updates and corrections to the system? ADN to BSN You measured the peak flow.<> The peak a) Administer the prescribed analgesic as ordered You measured the temperature<> in the ear. vignette Child status - ECG: Sinus tachycardia. 2:35 oximeter.<> This was indicated by order. NY Times Paywall - Case Analysis with questions and their answers. Sabina Vasquez y/d, L, C&DR> es ndapicejejk dl ? sickle cell crisis. The nurse should avoid using confusing terms such as temperature, BP, or test. The nursing care for Brittany Long began with obtaining a set of vitals. at the bedside. How will that be done?GROUP 3: Select one of the 7 implementation considerations (preferably different from others previously chosen, but this is not required) and:Put the title of your Implementation Consideration in the Subject line of your posting.Write a short paragraph (4-5 sentences) to explain whether you are recommending an on premise implementation or a cloud-based implementation of the ChiroTouch system at the chiropractic practice, and explain your recommendation.Write a short paragraph (4-5 sentences) to respond to each of the questions listed for your Implementation Consideration and what needs to be considered for the implementation of the ChiroTouch system at the chiropractic practice. Brittany stated she had a 3 of Her skin was slightly pale and cool to touch, except her right lower leg was Copyright 2023 StudeerSnel B.V., Keizersgracht 424, 1016 GC Amsterdam, KVK: 56829787, BTW: NL852321363B01, then assessed her IV and she seemed nervou, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Give Me Liberty! c) Past hospitalizations and Tx , Correlating files are indicated by # and core or complex (ex: PediatricCase04_xx_Complex_) & (4_FeedbackLog). Identify and document key nursing diagnoses for Brittany Long. Document the patient has hry you obtaines for Brittany Long, including previous pain Crises, hospitalizations, Precipitation events, medical treatment, and home management 2.
Picrew Pride Icon Maker, Articles D