Q: How long does the article link last? It is easier to get ahold of your state Unemployment Dept! A 5-month-old pilot project in the Castro shows promise for moving the most troubled homeless people inside, but it also shows how hard it would be to replicate it to other neighborhoods. If the mortuary does not place the obituary notice, you can place one yourself via any of the following methods: Yes. Remember that the email associated with your account will need to be validated before you can enable additional devices. chronperm@sfchronicle.com. You can manually log in at eedition.sfchronicle.com. A: With the exception of the print only subscription, all other print and digital subscription options includes access to SFChronicle.com. All obits must be approved and paid by 12:00 pm Noon. 181 Fremont St. was another major new addition to the San Francisco skyline in recent years, debuting in 2018 around the . Q: Is access to SFChronicle.com part of my current subscription, or do I have to pay an additional fee to access articles? 1s. You may link to staff-written articles on our website at SFChronicle.com without permission and at no charge. It does not replace SFGATE, which will continue to be free and will be the go-to place for anyone looking to get purposeful, fast and immediate breaking news, or a quick taste of what is happening in San Francisco, at any given moment. Q: I tried subscribing within the app but got an error about having "already purchased" it. How can my family share their access to SFChronicle.com? Q: Are there any special programs for teachers? A: SFChronicle.com is our premium, subscription-based website that gives subscribers an opportunity to access news and information on a site with more in-depth coverage of local news and a clean, reader-friendly format that is uncluttered and uninterrupted so that it reads just like a newspaper. This should allow you to access the site and the e-edition once again. A: To contact Editor in Chief Emilio Garcia-Ruiz please email editor@sfchronicle.com. You should see a Clear Data button which will remove all of the cached content from the app. If you need to contact a newsroom department or reporter, consult our newsroom contacts list. Updated Sep 29, 2021; Facebook; Twitter; WhatsApp; SMS; Email; View Previous Editions View Previous Editions. Motorcycle passenger killed in Fremont hit-and-run. Print subscribers: If you havent activated your digital access yet, look for the link print subscription button on the app welcome screen and then sign in to the app. You may have seen it referred to as All Digital Access, Ultimate Digital Access, Ultimate Access or a similar variation. Copyright 20122023 San Francisco Chronicle Support. It helps both of us feel connected to both friends and family on both sides of the world. But thats because they all helped him out., May Pang and John Lennon in The Lost Weekend: A Love Story.. Q: How do I reach the Editor of the Chronicle? Q: What are the benefits of Unlimited Digital Access? Classifieds in the San Francisco Chronicle list real estate, auctions, pets, products and services for sale and much more. The Lost Weekend: A Love Story (not rated) plays at the Roxie Theater on May 2, before hitting streaming services in the late summer or early fall. What kinds of merchandise and services are available? Online: Legal permission must be obtained to reuse, reprint or repurpose any Chronicle copyrighted material. W. Kamau Bells Biden is following Gavin Newsoms lead and reclaiming the word freedom, Fledgling San Francisco neighborhood turns out for colorful Holi festival, S.F.s Cesar Chavez Day parade a labor of love for union leader. 3. If youre not opted out of the daily e-Edition reminder e-mail, the various links to the e-Edition, including the thumbnail image of the front page, will automatically log you in to the current days paper. Q: What does it cost to be a member? Inquiries regarding the use of the Chronicle logo, its content or related images for television or motion pictures can be e-mailed to Saturday for Sunday deadline: All obits must be approved and paid by 2:00 pm. 3. taking home food scraps from their workplace for their compost and/or worm bins He was his equal. An in-app subscription (paid through your Apple. When will my delivery begin? You will have to activate each device separately using the login you created for the app. San Francisco Chronicle licensing@sfchronicle.com. Wet, winding Lunar New Year Parade celebrates Year of the Rabbit in S.F. Since our daughter lives overseas, we have joined her for a couple of months to reconnect in the waning (we hope!) Q: The app is taking up a lot of space on my iPad. Others will be able to read the article in full by using that shared link. As of September 13, 2016, SFGATE uses the same login. 4. In addition to trying to reunite Lennon with his brothers (thats how Pang refers to the Beatles) she also worked to reunite Lennon with his son Julian, whom he had with his first wife, Cynthia. Chronicle subscribers get free access to our daily and Sunday puzzles with the S.F. Buy a digital subscription to San Francisco Chronicle - (Sunday) with PressReader and enjoy unlimited reading on up to 5 devices. Gorgeous photos show Yosemite right before valley closes amid flood risk, Map shows uncommon California superbloom wildflowers. He would probably have joined Paul on the album no two ways about it; for John to be asking already, I knew. What is the deadline for placing an obituary? The resolution of the photo should be a minimum of 300dpi, preferable formats are .tif or .jpg. For the single copy e-Edition purchasers that we e-mailed back in June We havent forgotten about you! When you submit: Q: How can I place a vacation hold on my newspaper delivery? Is my login the same for SFChronicle.com? Subscribe to the San Francisco Chronicle, or login to Subscriber Services to register and manage your subscription, make a vacation hold, report a missing paper, order TV Weekly, or order back. What are the rates? Q: How do I place an obituary? Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for ELFORCE WOJCIECH ZARUCKI of Wrocaw, dolnolskie. Ask a question or report a problem with the website or e-edition: Once disabled, the subscription would remain active until its current expiration date. To temporarily stop your newspaper delivery while you're on vacation, please login to your account at our Subscriber Services website. (Please make sure that you have "keep me signed in" option checked for future convenience. Q: What if I dont want to pay for access? Customers who purchase a San Francisco Chronicle subscription receive comprehensive and in-depth news coverage. Greenbelt Gazette April 2023. On the following login page, you will need to enter the email and password you created when you initially set up your account. A: The website is updated throughout the day, with stories frequently moving into and out of featured positions as circumstances and emerging facts drive the display of content. The San Francisco Chronicle, now available in e-edition! The development came days after First Republic Bank's stock plunged when the bank said its customers withdrew $102 billion in the first quarter of the year, more than half of the $176 billion it . http://ezads.sfchron.com/sf-adportal/classifieds/, http://ezads.sfchron.com/sf-adportal/obits/, Your Privacy Choices (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). notification to the delivery carrier in your area. Q: I do not want to be contacted by the Chronicle with any promotional offers! Legal permission must be obtained to reuse, reprint or repurpose any Chronicle copyrighted material. From the subscription offers page, tap "$0 Current Subscribers". Q: Ive already registered on SFGATE so I can manage my newsletters and make comments. Place any notice for two days, get the third day FREE (days do not need to be consecutive). The links to specific articles will take you to the page on which that article appears, so long as that date is still available in the 30-day archive. Q: I tried subscribing within the app but got an error about having "already purchased" it. If you attempt to login before validating the account, the system will notify you and a link will appear on the page allowing you to request a new validation email. These types of unethical and fraudulent business practices should not be allowed on the app store! Q: What is the EZPay program? neighborhood in need. renowned companies as McAfee and Verisign for security from any third parties, and the seals of these agencies are found Q: Can I still get the San Francisco Chronicle if I move out of the area? Q: What can I do with The Chronicle plastic delivery bags? Q: I never received my order? We all worried about Ringo, because he wasnt the writer in the family. Member Services has the ability to disable logins in case you have ones using old/unavailable email addresses. Upon success you should get a "Congratulations!" Please note that SFChronicle.com and the Subscriber Services website use the same login information. Q: Can I access archived stories on SFChronicle.com? After her breakup with Lennon, Pang went on to a successful career in the music business, working for Island Records and later as a songwriter representative. Email submission: Noon for the next days publication A: The Chronicle online store allows you to purchase back issues from the past 60 days, commemorative issues, historical items and prints featuring our iconic covers and extensive coverage of Bay Area and worldwide events. Q: How often is the content updated on SFChronicle.com? Q: How do I correct my ad? Q: How do I apply for a job? Simply enter your Heres a timeline for Heres how much of the Bay Area could get shrouded in weekend fog. Q: I attempted to log into my account and received a message the system does not recognize my login information. These Bay Area cities set to experience big swings in temperatures this Sign up to get daily weather forecasts in your inbox. Q: How do I report a problem with delivery? Readers throughout the Bay Area understand that, for coverage of the topics that matter most in their lives, the place to turn is the Chronicle. doesnt qualify for home delivery, San Francisco Chronicle customer service representatives You should expect responsive customer care that allows you to review and Acquired by Hearst in 2000, the San Francisco Chronicle was founded in 1865 by Charles and Michael de Young and has been awarded six Pulitzer Prizes for journalistic excellence. If you are accessing it from a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone, you will be directed to the mobile version of the e-Edition. San Francisco, CA 94103 Q: How do I reach the Editor of the Chronicle? Our counter sales are closed due to COVID restrictions DEADLINES FOR PUBLICATION: As an independent contractor you must provide your own equipment, such as a car or van, and supplies, such as gas, to complete the delivery services. PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase and will automatically renew each month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your monthly period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.PRIVACY POLICY: https://www.SFChronicle.com/privacy_policy/TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.SFChronicle.com/terms_of_use/FEEDBACK: We want to hear from you! and sharp editorial content, San Francisco Chronicle newspaper readers are always well Can I still read SFChronicle.com for free? If you access the e-Edition from a desktop or laptop computer, you will be logged into the desktop edition. A: You can place an ad online, by telephone, in person, by mail, or email. How can my family share their access to SFChronicle.com? Scattered showers, thunderstorms and steam fog. As the documentary shows, this was not a lost period at all. *. What should I expect from San Francisco Chronicle Customer Service? They'll likely be back, Bay Bridge traffic comes to standstill after collision and car flip, Cliff House was once a colossal Victorian mansion that met a dramatic end, One of Bay Area's most congested highways to see huge changes and a toll, S.F.s flatiron buildings have the edge over N.Y. All sensitive information such as Our newspaper subscription website is monitored continuously by such *, Approximately how many total students do you have: Q: How do I report a problem with delivery? SFChronicle.com is a complement to SFGATE, the Bay Areas most widely-read local news website. forever, dies at 91, S.F. His latest book, a study of women in French cinema, is "The Beauty of the Real: What Hollywood Can Learn from Contemporary French Actresses.". Vehicle encampment stretching 2 miles long has come to symbolize Marins S.F. Q: My family members share the paper at home. SFGATE is a Hearst-owned news site and also a sister-site of the San Francisco Chronicle, which offers readers a subscription website at sfchronicle.com. The e-Edition upgrade occured on 11/13/12. Monk SCA's "Boston Take-Over," from 1996, made with Sharpie and paint-marker on a Boston map, is part of Letterform Archive's "Subscription to Mischief: Graffiti Zines of the 1990s." If you were a graffiti artist in the 1990s, it's possible you could more imagine tagging the alleys surrounding an arts institution than being featured inside one. Q: Are there digital-only and print-only rates? What can I do? 1. 7777 , My head spun around like (in) The Exorcist, and I said, I think that would be great. He asked why, and I said, Solo, you guys are good, but when youre writing together, no one can beat you, Pang remembered. A: You will need to log in to your iTunes/Apple ID or Google Play account, depending on the version of the app in which the purchase was made and manage your in-app subscriptions. Do I qualify for access to membership benefits? You can also contact our Subscriber Services team at 800-310-2455. Business hours are from 6:30am2:30pm, Monday through Friday, 6:30am10:30am on Saturday, and 8:00am11:00am on Sunday. Beautification Day launches first I Love Tenderloin Week for S.F. Your weekly guide to Bay Area arts & entertainment. The articles, photos and other content published by The Chronicle are protected by copyright. Heres what S.F. Charts show UC admissions rates for every high school in state. This map reveals who owns every property in the Bay Area. How do I determine if I can receive San Francisco Chronicle home delivery? screen. A: We ship most items to arrive in 10-15 business days. Most Lennon documentaries feel as though they were approved by the Politburo. If you have a print subscription, Click Here to claim your FREE access. Please be advised that while newspaper subscription prices are published Classroom teachers can now use the e-edition to give their students access to stories, photos, ads, comics - all the great components of the printed newspaper replicated on our e-edition web . A: To submit an event for inclusion in the San Francisco Chronicles print entertainment listings, send a press release to listings@sfchronicle.com. Q: What should I do if I try to register/activate my subscription and get a message that it cannot be found? You may link to staff-written articles on our website at SFChronicle.com without permission and at no charge. 415-777-7000 or 800-310-2455. From the subscription offers page, tap "$0 Current Subscribers" To run the ads on Monday: 4:15 pm the previous Friday However, there are cases where mail delivery might be How much did this luminous home in one of S.F.s hottest neighborhoods sell for? Get unlimited access to the website, e-Edition, app, newsletters and more. You can also find answers to common issues in our FAQ. Current subscribers have unlimited access to the app. A: Please read the Chronicle submission guidelines located here. This is for verification purposes only. screen. San Francisco Chronicle Classified Department If you have any suggestions for how to reuse the bags or places that recycle them, please send us feedback. on Saturday: 11:00 am on Friday Q: What items can I purchase in the store? A line consists of approximately 20 letters and spaces including punctuation. To opine on views expressed on the Opinion pages, contact Letters to the Editor at letters@sfchronicle.com. A: Absolutely! Q: How do I purchase back copies of the newspaper? A: You can change your email address by going to the Profile page and click the Edit button to update your profile. For more about SFGATE, including. This S.F. This process seeks out the subscription purchase receipt to entitle your iPad. time to start delivery on a new order varies by area. He has written introductions for a number of books, including Peter Cowie's "Joan Crawford: The Enduring Star" (2009). In addition, the San Francisco Chronicle also publishes special automotive and jobs sections where readers can browse popular automotive and job-related listings. For more information and guidelines on personalizing an obituary click here. A: Our enhanced member benefits come at no additional cost to your paid subscription to the San Francisco Chronicle except for certain special member events with a discounted entrance fee. Yes. Q: Can I use the app on my device? Additionally, the replica e-Edition is compatible with most browsers and mobile devices. You can charge your subscription on most A: Charges for your order in The Chronicles online store will show as "San Francisco Chronicle online store." Do I qualify for Unlimited Digital Access? Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email providing your shipping date and tracking information. You can also, go through the activation process at SFChronicle.com/activate again to create up to a max of five logins. On the next screen, tap the orange, "Recover your subscription" link found below the two big buttons. Because of the volume of news, its inevitable that some articles will not make it into the paper. Heres what people told us, Missed the northern lights in California? San Francisco Chronicle Links out to SFGATE are also easily accessible to provide frequently changing information, like traffic and weather. Below, please create and enter a username and password to give your students access to the e-edition. Q: How do I make changes to my account, or get additional account assistance? If youve forgotten your password, there is a forgot password option on the login page for both Member Services and SFChronicle.com. Does my San Francisco Chronicle subscription include the Classified Ads section? Q: How can I change the amount of days I receive my paper? To license Chronicle photos or video, please e-mail We do not have a version for Android, Windows Mobile or other mobile operating systems at this time. All activated subscribers are eligible for member benefits. For current offers of both home delivery (print + digital) and Unlimited Digital Access subscriptions, go to SFChronicle.com/subscribe. Tap the "Start Reading" button. Q: How do I activate my Unlimited Digital Access subscription? Q: What should I do if I try to register/activate my subscription and get a message that it cannot be found? For general inquiries, contact the Chronicle operator. Q: Whats the difference between Ultimate Access and Unlimited Digital Access? Q: How can I get permission to reprint an article, photograph or a graphic? Q: I subscribe to the San Francisco Chronicle on my Kindle eReader, does that include Unlimited Digital Access? While the content is the same, the extra features are different between the two versions. What happens to my Unlimited Digital Access subscription then? Any personal information we Golden Gate Audubon Society dropping Audubons name, citing his racist A lost California lake has roared back to life. Display Ads: Many Chronicle display ads can be found on SF Gate Personal Shopper. Please do not crop the photo. Q: What if my order is damaged in shipping? Q: May I request a specific location for the paper delivery? Can I still read SFChronicle.com for free? On the next screen, tap the orange, "Recover your subscription" link found below the two big buttons. How do I get started? commissioner accused of terrorizing homeless with Oakland faces biggest budget shortfall in its history. There are several ways you can pass those along to The Chronicle. Estimated delivery dates may vary due to high volume. Q: Can I use the app on multiple devices? Please indicate if you would like to have the photo returned to you. Q: Can I gift or share an article in the e-Edition or app? Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for RAMZEY AL SELWI SOFTWARE of Wrocaw, dolnolskie. By early 1975, Lennon and Pang were talking about buying a house in Montauk, Long Island, and his probable collaboration with McCartney was only a couple of months away a whole different future stretched out in front of Lennon. needs these 5 sites to thrive so the city can recover, Explosion of joy in Warriors' world comes with newfound respect for Kings, Smooth sailing for S.F. *, 2023 Online Publications Inc. dba NIEonline.com, Online Publications Inc. dba NIEonline.com. How fed up are San Franciscans with the citys problems? Q: Where can I find advertising information, media kit, specs, etc? What is the deadline for placing an obituary? EZAds submissions: 1pm for the next days publication A: Tap the settings menu in the app (the cogwheel), then tap Data & Storage. Q: How do I make use of my enhanced member benefits? A: This means there is already a monthly or annual subscription connected to your Apple ID. subscription does not begin as scheduled on the first day, please contact the San Francisco Chronicle, so that we can send a reminder You can also use the San Francisco Chronicle app on compatible iOS and Android devices. To activate go to SFChronicle.com/activate or, from our Subscriber Services page click on the Activate link. To top it off, the feedback function is answered by what appears to be an outsourced company who doesnt care, and the reader cant submit a screenshot to show the issue because their email doesnt accept attachments that large. Despite all my efforts to cancel, my sub is still active. Q: I like to share news stories I find with my social network. All subscribers can access the latest E-Edition, the E-Edition archive, and all of our online content. Its fine for reading articles if you dont mind clickbait headlines and losing state all the time, but its pretty frustrating when compared with how the app was better a few years ago. Submit comments via our Letters to the Editor submission form. Inquiries regarding the use of the Chronicle logo, its content or related images for television or motion pictures can be e-mailed to chronperm@sfchronicle.com. Q: I do not want to be contacted by the Chronicle with any promotional offers! Send tips to metro@sfchronicle.com or call 415-777-7102. security guard arrested in fatal Market Street shooting. Danielle St.Germain has stepped down as executive director of the San Francisco Ballet after holding the position on a permanent basis for slightly more than a year. Classroom teachers can now use the e-edition to give their students access to stories, photos, ads, comics - all the great components of the printed newspaper replicated on our e-edition web site! Check this guide for updates as bills move through the California legislature. Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information, Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References, Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity. Q: Can I manage which emails I receive from the San Francisco Chronicle? In Person: Unlimited access for only $9.99 per month (enjoy a two-week free trial period) when you subscribe within the app. The San Francisco Chronicle is the largest newspaper in Northern California, the second largest on the West Coast, and each month reaches over 6 million users across the country. Q: How do I place an obituary? WHEN YOU SUBMIT:Please provide your name, address, phone number & the name and city of the funeral home or cremation society. Q: How do I cancel my in-app subscription? Q: What is SFChronicle.com? Q: Where can I find out what jobs are available at The Chronicle? Payment is made by credit card over the phone. Transgender women face prostate cancer risk, says first-of-its-kind Blaze claims one life in S.F.s Ingleside neighborhood, Stanford preschool teacher held on suspicion of murder, Maps show the most popular high school sport in every California county.
How To Replace Clorox Roller Mop Head, What Is 20 Cent In Pounds, Demon Slayer Click And Drag, Articles E