Possibly the best feature of theroomsis the luxuriousrainfall showerhead the perfect place to let all your stress from the day wash away. Also, the staff was FANTASTIC. Other than those two incidents, I have no complaints. One bottle of 500 ml dishwashing detergent, one sponge, and another 500 ml detergent for laundry. Really went by quickly and I recommend staying here. Convenient and comfortable; from HK$908 from1 August 2022 31 October 2022. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. You can reserve a microwave, but we heard these were in short supply, so you may want to plan in advance. There is an a la carte menu available through a QRCode from one of my pictures. Only had 1 meal that was truly bad and gave me an upset stomach. Standard room size:450 square feet Twenty sqmt is small; whatever you can play around, it is small. Harbour views in a heritage district. Empire Hotel Causeway Bay ticksallthe boxes for guests looking for comfort at an affordable price. The only criticism is the knowledge of the staffs. From HK$1,100 a night from1 August 2022 31 October 2022. Friends have stayed at the Kerry, Dorsett and Ovolo and would recommend those options. Someone arrived exactly on-time with a trolley for us to place our luggage on. Delivery options are also limited to the Deliveroo/Food Panda options locally, which is not extensive unless you like pizza every night. Finished our 7 day stay at Four Points Sheraton. There is a good selection of international channels (from Australia, US, HK, Japan, France, GCC, Mainland, UK, India, Korea). Watching the boats moving around and the planes taking off and landing provided some entertainment! Watching the boats moving around and the planes taking off and landing provided some entertainment! Finished our 7 day stay at Four Points Sheraton. The windows are locked, large, and have a nice view of the sunset. Food quality was similar to going to your local cha chaang teng (in my opinion). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The room is new and tidy; it makes my quarantine so much easier. Id definitely recommend this to anyone considering it for quarantine. +852 2352 8000. !Outside food deliveries using Food Panda/ Deliveroo were all delivered to the room within 5 mins of arriving downstairs - V. efficient.Overall, I would highly recommend the Four Point's Sheraton for your Mandatory Quarantine. Service is very efficient and pleasant, any sundry supplies that we need are usually delivered to our door very quickly. The following morning, breakfast was not delivered. Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong9 Yi Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau IslandHong Konghttps://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/hkgfp-four . Review of Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung Reviewed August 15, 2021 Finished our 7 day stay at Four Points Sheraton. I'd say that's pretty good odds over 21 meals. I traveled to Hong Kong and was required to be quarantined in a designated location. Worth upgrading to a suite which has two bathrooms and a separate living room.Views - Beautiful airport views, planes taking off and landing all day without noise issue.Food - Excellent room service food quality and taste. So worst-case scenario might be two guests in this room before me. After 14 days I was desperate to get out..When they finally picked us up, I was feeling sorry for the luggage guy as he was sweating all over from picking up other guests desperate to get out and probably all bringing lots of luggage with themMore. All over if you excuse the 20 sqmt - it is quite comfortable and well-designed roomMore. When they finally picked us up, I was feeling sorry for the luggage guy We were lucky enough to have to stay 14 nights because of the Mandatory quarantine rules of the HK government. A staff member has to meet you at your room and take you downstairs since you can't operate the lifts on your own. The nearest airport is Hong Kong International Airport, 6.2 . We had a queen size bed so we were unable to move around any of the furniture to make a 'work-out' space, but the hallway area was sufficient for my youtube video workouts and morning stretches. This new build hotel offered a well appointed room furnished with a comfortable bed, large windows (albeit in-openable) a good shower with strong water pressure, air conditioning with climate control that works, strong wifi - all the basic essentials that one may need. This was my second hotel quarantine and I can't express how well the hotel took care of me. They demonstrated good knowledge of the various quarantine restrictions per country and made us feel more comfortable about our trip back to HK.Food was decent and portions were plentiful. All 1,171 guestrooms have double-glazed soundproofed windows to block out runway noise, helping ensure a sound nights sleep for those booking thequarantine package . Will definitely stay here again and also recommended a lot of colleagues and friends staying here. +852 2352 8000. This is one of the smallest rooms on the quarantine hotel list, but the bed and bathroom are clean, and guests are provided free Wi-Fi and coffee and tea facilities. Tasteful rooms at reasonable prices; from HK$990 per night from 1 August 2022 31 October 2022. Standard room size:450 square feet During your stay, it is also active Pressreader app. Even when I checked out, the staff was so helpful (even though she was 15 minutes behind of the time scheduled). Might be far from the city and close to the airport, but when you are locked in your room anyway for two weeks, you come to realise it doesnt matter where you are, as long as the rooms nice, foods nice, view nice and people nice.Definitely worth paying for the suite upgrade!I wouldnt stay anywhere else for a quarantine stay, and the area is so nice that Ill likely come back for a staycation with my family down the road to the Sheraton which is connected. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Accepts food delivery: Y, 508 Queens Road West, Sai Wan; +852 2974 1234. Didn't have the sea view, but the street view is quiet despite construction. VIEW MAP VIEW MAP +852 235-28000 . My room was in good condition and clean, comfortable especially the bed. Organisers can contact our meeting planners to create a memorable event in one of our meeting and event spaces. Whenever you call front desk for new towels, bed linen, wipes, cleaning materials, ice cubes etc you will have it normally within 10minOnly small complaint is that I booked my check out at 00:10 (as you are allowed to leave quarantine from 23.59 onwards. A decent caterer was appointed to provide 3 meals and occasional surprise snacks. Food was decent and portions were plentiful. Please see our partners for more details. Theres also the rare option to book two bedrooms with a connecting door, should you arrive in Hong Kong on the same flight with a group of family or friends. RESERVE. I personally do not eat a lot of fruit, therefore I asked reception not to send me more after I had gathered 10 apples and oranges in my room. The first days I had a bit of a claustrophobic/rejection reaction (tell me I am not to stay for three weeks in this place!). Room is clean , service is excellent and food quality is better than I stayed her in June . Quarantine stays are not as impersonal and sterile as it may sound. Anyway, it found out that the staff has the wrong room number. The newly opened Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung has a crisp, modern aesthetic and easy access to Hong Kong International Airport. The third reason Im a Marriott Bonvoy Platinum member for life, and I was hoping for some special attention. Whenever you call front desk for new towels, bed linen, wipes, cleaning materials, ice cubes etc you will have it normally within 10min In fact on a good day you can see the buildings in Zhuhai. Its worth noting that the hotel does not accept guests under 18 years old. Fun-loving types can relax over Hong Kong's contribution to the global signature Best Brews craft beer program and enjoy two timeless dining choices. I'd say that's pretty good odds over 21 meals. 4.2 767 Reviews. The best part of the room room is definitely its cleanliness. It was a very pleasant stay for me despite that it was a quarantine. You will not able to see them or exchange stuff after you checked in until you get out of the quarantine . Note we had to add an inflatable mattress between the two single beds to accommodate our 3 kids in the connected room but that was ok Meal plan offers a choice between 4 options 3 times a day and seems to make it much better than in many other hotels. Forty four guests who were quarantined at Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong, Tung Chung have to be transferred to Penny's Bay quarantine center, after 13 environmental samples at the hotel . Hotel food is awful. Standard room size:258 square feet Highlight was a pasta accompanied with a human hair .nice. This story was originally published in October 2020 and updated in April 2022, Related stories Similar quarantine packages are available at theDorsett Mongkok in Kowloon and theDorsett Tsuen Wan in the New Territories (both also available through28 February 2022);be sure to confirm details such as food delivery policies and amenities with the specific hotel branch before booking. The hotel also provides a yoga mat in room. Only small complaint is that I booked my check out at 00:10 (as you are allowed to leave quarantine from 23.59 onwards. You can reserve a microwave, but we heard these were in short supply, so you may want to plan in advance. Employers or EAs should make a reservation at other DQFs/DQHs. You have a choice of 3 options: Western, Vegetarian and Asian (they named Chinese, but there is a lot of Japanese and Thai also). The only criticism is the knowledge of the staffs. Decor to brighten up your time indoors; from HK$1,480 per night from 28 January 2022 31 July 2022. A truly delightful quarantine stay!Had to stay for two weeks for a mandatory quarantine stay when arriving Hong Kong.Good news was the Four Points Sheraton run by a very competent GM.Room - New and excellent, modern. Wing Hing St, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong;+852 3692 2333. Everything is great. Watching the boats moving around and the planes taking off and landing provided some entertainment! There are currently no important alerts. Journey takes approximately 10 minutes. We received a small treat (Doritos and tomato juice) for Friday happy hour, which is a nice touch. They put best effort to make me comfortable through my stay.Wifi - important with a 2 week hotel stay worked flawlessly, quick and one click log in for the entire stay.Location - near the airport. So worst-case scenario might be two guests in this room before me. Through this app, you can book also fitness equipment directly from the hotel concierge delivered into your room. DATES (1 NIGHT) NIGHTS) Flexible in Specific Dates Flexible Dates. When I finally started getting bored of the room service menu I started making special requests such as certain dim sum items or getting creative with what I wanted to eat and virtually all of my special requests were fulfilled. I understand that the restaurant may be busy in the morning but I think this could definitely be managed a lot better than just saying no to a guests request and instructing them to walk in and check themselves, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From HK$1,200 from1 August 2022 31 October 2022. Ovolo Southside has crafted a quarantine package that brings home-like comforts to your hotel room. Well done. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Thank you to Tommy and Billy for all of your help. The best part of the room room is definitely its cleanliness. The room alsofeatures a flat-screen televisionandkettle for tea and coffee. Thanks to the Tung Chung Sheraton team for the professional and welcoming service they have delivered to our family of 5 over 14 days in August.We booked 2 connected rooms with sea view and that helped a lot to go through this weird period of quarantine and make it a once-in-a-life experience. The second criterion was that 900 HKD + 10% per day is an affordable price. Unlock your stay with the Marriott Bonvoy App. Apparently, the hotel will deliver food to you between the time window even when she called to tell them she is starving from the long flight the day before, they wouldn't prioritize her request. Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung delivers a restful stay for savvy business and leisure travelers on their next adventures. The hotel is modern, and the room is quite efficient and well designed. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Few days before starting your stay, you will get a SurveyMonkey questionnaire where you have to select all the meals for the three weeks. Hotel Indigo is a boutique property in Wan Chai on the edge of Lee Tung Avenue. This was definitely the easiest 14 day's quarantine I've done, having prior experience of other quarantine hotels in Hong Kong!The room was nice and clean, big enough, and with a nice ocean view.The food menu offered Western, Chinese and Vegetarian - all of which I sampled and was both appetising, with adequate portions.On both Friday's a "bonus" snack-pack was delivered containing a beer and some snacks - wot a nice touch - thank you! A breath of fresh air in Wan Chai. Anyway, it found out that the staff has the wrong room number. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The hotel is pretty good based on Four Points by Sheraton standard. Friendly staff. After 14 days I was desperate to get out.. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Ask Kongman5 about Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung, Ask Alevl2022 about Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung, Ask SoloistPro about Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung, Nice new hotel, a good option for quarantine, Ask pixeve about Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites. I will definitely stay there again once Covid is over. Nice to have fresh fruit (apples, bananas and oranges) as well as small fruit bowls too. They accept delivery either from your friends/relatives or companies (I used Deliveroo with excellentI choose Four Points by Sheraton Tung Chung because it opened on December 1, 2020, and my quarantine started on January 21, 2021. Click to reveal So worst-case scenario might be two guests in this room before me. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Rooms have Apple TV and Alexa for catching up on the latest entertainment offerings. After 14 days I was desperate to get out.. Watching the boats moving around and the planes taking off and landing provided some entertainment! The room is reasonable size (even in Hong Kong standard). Rooms are relativelyspaciousand well-appointed, and all meals are prepared by the in-house kitchen staff. Standard room size:376 square feet If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The room is new and tidy; it makes my quarantine so much easier. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Free in-room Wi-Fi, gadgets and mind puzzles help pass the time, as will thousands of magazines and newspapers available to read with complimentary PressReader access. We were lucky enough to have to stay 14 nights because of the Mandatory quarantine rules of the HK government. My visit was for a 2 week quarantine - if I had to be in a room for 2 weeks, the ocean view offered brilliant sunsets, bright days, a clean and quiet room. The best part of the room room is definitely its cleanliness. With just a small in-room TV, you may be better off relying on your laptop or tablet for entertainment so stock up on your favourite shows or bring a few books to power through during your stay. I have been very well impressed during the booking process; I received an immediate reply to all my emails. Three meals a day are provided, with menus on rotation, however the hotel also accepts food delivery at the lobby in case youve got a particular craving to satisfy. 3x a day decent food. Strong wifi, I used Teams a lot and never had any issues.On my birthday I was sent a small cake with a card, and I was also sent a mini green tea mooncake and a bottle of oolong tea on mid autumn festival day which was a really nice touch. Accepts food delivery:Y, 3 Kau U Fong, Central, Hong Kong; +852 3650 0000. Standard room size:220 square feet I willI chose this quarantine hotel as my flight arrived late in Hong Kong and I did not want to have a long commute to the city. Our travel plans changed several times in advance of our trip and the reservations team were quick to respond, friendly and accommodating with our changes. The rooms here are small but nice and new and I fortunately they had availability for me to book a 2 room interconnecting package and I had paid to upgrade my meals to the VIP meal package.
Wonder Pets Ollie To The Rescue Metacafe, Articles F