Scheduled/Cancelled all appointments to expire the MRV fee. Dropbox or Emergency appointment interview? Did you apply EA based on Family separation ? the scrum team is using the kanban board what cannot be inferred from the board; draft house verona daily specials. No messaging option here. Thanks Jai. RedBus2US.com 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved. . H1 & H4 visa interview experience - mumbai. if so can you please share the sample format? We will re-assess your request when local conditions allow us to safely expand our services. I have doubt EA, shall I go to US and than apply EA under family separation or shall I do it from here only and travel along with family. Visa Status Track:8 Sept No Status. H4 visa interview on 2/4/2021- regular appointment. VO: was it love marriage or arranged marriage? We have curated all these experiences from our community groups and organized them by month and year with experiences by US visa type under each month so that you have a good idea. Was declined same day. Dont u follow the same religion? Thank you very much for sharing. I was able to manage the Emergency Appointment (EA) on 28 Aug, 2020. Stayed at the Park Chennai..hotel is good. I applied for Emergency Visa Appointment(EA) on 31st. Scheduled normal appointment for February 2021 and then EA for Delhi consulate. Since this was a technical error, they also extended my emergency request on writing to them. I am eligible for the H1B dropbox but my wife would have to appear for the H4 visa interview. They finally submitted the documents on May 19th. Finally, after sending repeated emails to consulate directly HydCEA@state.gov explaining that though EA was approved we could not still book a slot and reiterated the child separation a d medical situation, we were granted a slot in April. Reached VAC center by 8.00AM, they allowed inside at the appointed time & process was completed in 15 mins. I was not able to fix this. Your visa is approved. Consular Interview 25/08/2020 the VO asked for the following: Unfortunately, I could not show him my husbands stamped visa because he is currently in the US with I797A only. Ankit, That is true. Turned out, they mistakenly stamped my wifes visa on my passport. Hi everyone my visa is approved at Delhi embassy today. Biometric was smooth enough, asked for appointment confirmation, ds-160 and passport. H4 Visa #1 Carry all passports including old and expired ones. Any other proof needs to be attached. but that reason has to be genuine. Followed up with cc and support and consulate but no luck. Should I go ahead with the dropbox appointment and schedule my wifes interview after the wedding (~June 2021 first week )? I wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for their case to be cleared. I was the first one to get biometrics! Visa Interview ? Mar16th appointment was at 9 am i.e. The EA was approved immediately and was valid until Jan 28th. US Visa status CEAC website on 01 Sep: Administrative Processing, US Visa status CEAC website on 02 Sep : Issued, Received an email on 3rd Sep to pick up my passport from the given address. of times in a day that one may check the availability? How can we apply for EA for H4 stamping? Reached VAC center at 8.45AM, they allowed inside, process completed in 15 mins.. Reached consulate at 10.30AM, they allowed inside at 10.55AM. Experience 4: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Mumbai 5. ME: Yes Auburn University VO: How did you know about the Auburn University? Thank you! I am looking for slot in Telugu for my Wifes H4 Visa. Complete the DS-160 form, which is the online application form for a US visa. Second EA at Delhi, Experience 13 : H4 Spouse, Kid Interview EA, Experience 14 : H4 Interview EA Hyderabad, Experience 15 : H4 Interview EA Kolkata, Experience 16 : H4 Interview EA Hyderabad, Experience 17 : H4 Interview EA New Delhi, H4 Court Marriage Visa Interview Questions, Travel to USA Processes, Samples, How to Guides, COVID-19, US Consulates in India are not open, H4 Holders are getting Emergency US Visa Appointments, Dropbox Mandatory in India , if qualified, Your personal details match the profile which already exists US Visa Error. 1st queue: Security check outside the embassy (10-15 min standing queue), 2nd queue: Passport verification outside the embassy (3 min standing queue). EA reschedule always gives the Your group size is larger than the current allocation message. Instant regret :/, Visa type: Change of status from F1 to H1B, May19th:drop box appointment, submitted documents, June28th:Received passport back with 221(g) asking for in-person interview.Interview date July13th was mentioned on 221(g), so didnt have to look for slot myself. Hello, I have a regular appointment scheduled for Feb 2022. ThanksOfficer: Can I have your passportsMe: Handed over mine & dependents passportsOfficer: Can I have your I797s?Me: Handed over I797 copiesOfficer: Whom do you working for?Me: XYZOfficer: How long you being working with XYZ?Me: n+ yearsOfficer: Oh I see you have end client XXXXMe: Yes XXXXOfficer: So do you have a client letter?Me: Yes I doOfficer: Good, Can I have a look once?Me: Handed over client letterOfficer: just 5 sec went through letter and seeing top to bottom. Need a suggestion please. Even in this case they rarely respond and I think we just have to wait for them to do any additional processing thats required and cant do much. It is really hard to know, many are getting cancellation emails, so check with consulate on this and then only proceed. (This was the biggest mistake realized later to raise EA during COVID). So, with EA reference, please email consulate directly instead of ustraveldocs customer care. cricket stadium background; pulaski shipwreck passenger list Reached consulate by 11.00AM & was allowed inside that time itself (although it was quite early). also received response from Senators office that Mumbai consulate has approached me for updated client letter.9-July-2022- Submitted updated client letter.11-July-2022 Date Changed. After initial appointments were cancelled by the Consulate, I was able to reschedule regular appointments for my wifes H4 Visa (Delhi, Jan 19th & 20th). 3) how you guys meet? ( I carried 10-15 pics with me to interview)? Will this create any problem during Visa interview? Experience 3: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi 4. From mid February, could not get even emergency appointment and they kept extending the EA until April 15. yes, its confirmed for the 6th VAC and 11th Interview date. CEAC Status Refused17-May-2022 221g yellow slip documents submitted to Mumbai Consulate20-May-2022 Date Changed Status Refused20 may 30 June No update, no date changeReached out to Senator and Congressman, Contacted their offices on phone, sent out weekly emails to UStraveldocs support email and called them as well.1-July-2022 got a letter issued from the vendor stating the urgent requirement to join office at onsite otherwise potential risk of losing the position with client and sent it to consulate email explaining the situation.6-July-2022 Date Changed. Hi Prasad, Did you apply for EA? Note : Please carry one US Visa size (22) photo when going for an interview. Now, my account is also frozen and I dont have an appointment. were you able to fix the issue? For EA , was family separation and child school starting is considered for EA? Consulate: New Delhi Feb 18 : Bio metrics took 25 mins from the arrival time. Me : gave my passport and my wife gave as well, Me : answered as I will be working in H1B, VO : Will you be working for end company or end client, Me : answered as end client, told client name and what they do, VO : do you have employment letter from end client, VO : handed over pamphlet, asked to read USA work related rights when have some time, VO : to my h4 wife, mam can I ask you few questions, VO : how many years were you married and can I get marriage registration, Wife : answered and showed marriage certificate, VO : can I see some of your wedding pictures. Kumar, First of all Thanks for maintaining this site and sharing valuable info here. Were you able to fix this issue? I am (H1) in US since October 2021 No H1 Visa stamping on my passport as i was on F1 and my H1b approved with COS, Questions Asked on consulate interview Jan 29 [Regular Appointment]. Experience 5: H1B+H4 with In Person Interview at Kolkata 6. Marriage certificate and photo album? Aug-12: Dropped documents at Hyderabad VACAug 17: Application Received and Case CreatedAug 23: Application Received and Case Last UpdatedSept 1: ApprovedSept 2: IssuedSept 6: Picked up from Hyderabad VAC. Since when he is working for his current company. It would be very helpful. he said that all the required info from me is available and its just a system issue .. and i should get the passport in a week.ceac status6/28 refused6/30 Admin Processing7/1 Admin Processing7/5 issued7/6 document available for pickup in Chennai. status Refused8-July-2022 got an email from Mumbai consulate to provide updated client letter. Trying to book L1 appointment for me and my wife. We went there at 2.30 PM. Altough I can drop at Mumbai VAC which is closer to me, I went to HYD VAC to save couple of days in transferring from Mum VAC to HYD VAC. August 11th issued statusAugust 16th passport recieved for pickup, Date 7th sep 2022 .. appointment time : 9 am, New Delhi. Requested EA on Family separation (Newly Married) on Aug 10th. Aug 3- Printing out all documents. I am getting the same error , when I contacted the call center they asked me to check every 5 hours once. Since even after I have contacted them regarding this, they have only asked me to keep trying every few hrs and nothing else was done. Can I select English for now, and then If my EA is approved then can I update it back to Telugu? Please let me know if you are able to fix that issue and share what are the steps i need to follow to get it fixed. Usvisaslot and checkvisaslots helped me to get visibility when slots are opened and save my logins for booking. No waiting anywhere.Docs taken: passport, appt letter, ds160. I scheduled my h4 visa date for march which is canceled before 3 days. Liked by Sonia M. I was part of an interview . Be patient and wait for it.it will happen. Thats so cool. I was shocked. If the EA wont get approved, I am worried that the regular appointments might get cancelled, right ? As my current visa will expire soon, I need to get stamping while coming back. Kapil, Yes, you can. We have these from 2021 until the latest 2023. Chapters0:00 Introduction0:22 Documents0:40 When to Reach?1:36 Entry2:14 DS160 and Appointment Conf.3:40 Biometrics6:07 Locker and PhotocopyAbout me https:/. The interview was a breeze. Otherwise all good and no questions were asked.It took about 1-2 hours to complete the process.Dates Details:Date of Appointment July 18, 2022Case Created July 20, 2022Application Received July 25, 2022Application Processing July 28, 2022Issued July 29, 2022Waiting for them to ship the passport upon completion.Hope this helps! I didnt hire any agents for booking. How long does it take to fix it after calling customer care? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae lorem. 2) How do i know my visa application is approved or not? 4) about my previous f1 visa rejections 5) show me your marriage certificat and your wifes i-797. I too have been trying for couple of days now and I keep getting the same error. Thanks in advance. PhD F1 Visa Interview Experience The interview was like this: VO: Good morning. Officer: Can I have your Passport and i797B? We have been trying to schedule Visa interview since March 2020, it keeps getting cancelled/postponed booked for April (Hyderabad), June(Hyderabad) and then finally in October (Delhi). Also, heard that according to the new rule, H4 holders do not need an EAD to work in the US. kumar, many see this status. Many H1B, H4, and F1 students do get their US visa stamps in near-shore countries but this makes them ineligible for an interview waiver in the Indian US embassy. Why so many less peopleCan I see Wedding Pics? Opened up to see a white slip to attend an interview( happy inside) was mentioned to come by any working day b/w 10:30-11 am. Most recent experiences are on the top, My visa got approved on 4th Sep in Delhi & received my passport today (11th Sep) in Hyd . I am not able to find consular appointment slots for the regular appointment. There were only 2 dates available 24th and 25th August of which I chose 24th for Biometric and 25th for Consular Appointment. Hi, My wife and Kids Emergency appointment for H4 visa is denied at Mumbai. I have raised for EA request on Oct-13, 2020 and got denied today. So I whiled away my time watching others go in and out, till 12pm. 19-April-2022 Drop Box @ Pune Center03-May-2022 Received Passport with 221g white slip asking to appear for in-person interview. I am not sure what worked in my favor but i tried everything that people in this group have suggested. Then sent an email to the Consulate requesting an Expedited Appointment & I was advised via email to raise an Emergency Request on the portal. It took 1 hour. After that I tried to reschedule for earlier dates but missed bulk slot openings. Is everybody currently facing this kind of situation or there are exceptions. 2) When did he came last time in india? (2 min standing queue), 4th queue: Sitting Bench queue. DONOT WASTE YOUR TIME BY EMAILING AND CALLING THESE PEOPLE. Due to the current situation of not finding any dates, do anyone know how to raise emergency request (kids starting school in August) without appointment. I received my passport with H4 visa today from Kolkata. she has her visa appointment on JAN 29th. Hi, I also have the same issue Your group size is larger than the current allocation. You should get it in 2-3 working days. And My Wifes H4 Visa has been approved today morning Sep 3rd IST. H1B, H4, L1, F1, B1/B2 - Visa Interview Experiences 26 917 members, 235 online Repository of US Visa Interview (EA, Dropbox, Regular) Experiences - H1B, H4, L1, F1, Other visas. Experience 1: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi 2. Any suggestions? Q: Who made the appointment for the interview? i797 copy new and old (old should be one that matches the visa). It is better to reach to the consulate as early as possible. Visa Status Track:8 Sept No Status. You can receive form 221g or a call for an in-person interview even when you are eligible for dropbox. Below are User experiences for January 2022, starting from January 11th to January 22nd, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. Is it Emergency Visa? Rescheduled the appointment and got 30th August for OFC and 31st August for interview. Each row is sent inside, 5th queue: Indian officer checking Passport and i797B. Can I ask for Emergency appointments for my spouse and kids Visa interview based on my NIE has approved and I need to travel with 3-4 weeks time. First, read the interview questions and answers. Ankit, Well, there is not much you can do other than keep checking for an open slotkeep checking often. However in my marriage certificate my fathers middle name is written in short form (Ch instead of Chandra). And typed something in computerOfficer: What is your salary?Me: $#### Per AnumOfficer: Nice, Do you have W2 with you? Apporv, No one really knows, as there is no clear pattern. Change US Consulate interview location on DS-160 after Submission? Hi Prasad, I applied for EA on 23rd July. The officer was very nice and cooperative. Do you know your rights as a worker in the US? Old and new passport(in case you have visa on old passport). Let me tell you first about my bio-metric experience before my my horrible h4 visa interview experience. There are ways to do that. After raising my EA request in CGI portal earlier, I was not able to see EA request option in portal. Visa scheduled for 27th Jan. You can choose premium option for passport delivery which is 500/-. I too tried for regular schedule of appointment to submit documents as I am waived visa interview and when i tried to scheduled for document submission at chennai VAC center. the earliest Appt that got cancelled due to COVID19. They allowed me at 9.30 as per time. Got another email from consulate to book slots before Sep 5th.. But nothing electronic No pen drives or anything of that sort, Also mentioned to take a direct flight to US. H1B + H4 Visa Interview, Questions Feb 19: Original appointment : 10:12 Went by 9:15 came out by 10:10 The following is the visa interview questions which took about 20 mins. Watched one F1 candidate after another citing their sponsoring parents properties in crores, the parents were all realtors . Appreciate your immediate response as I am in urgent need. Questions Asked on consulate interview Jan 20 [Regular Appointment] 1) Explain whole marriage process 2) Visa type? Regular appointment which is scheduled for Oct 1st 2020 got cancelled on Aug 21st.. Im happy with HYD Vac. Came out at 10.15AM. Reached by 10 (we need to reach only on time, no use of reaching early. Paid again and this time EA applied with Delhi, got the approval in hours. My wife needs to visit India as her father is very sick (not COVID related). Dropbox ? Out of the blue, I saw that my passport along with my wife passport has been mailed back to me. My Dropbox experience was very frustrating and long drawn! It is already 10th day but my passport and i-797 form both are still with embassy. Women are not subject to line, they can just get into front and get in (which was nice for me). They check the piece of paper stuck on passport by VAC team, 3rd queue: Security check on entering embassy. To ask questions use Group: https://t.me/us_visa_stamping_india Abhi, She would apply for EA to return based on H1B holder in US. Tried to know the procedure to raise EA for second time. They are issuing h4 visas for almost everyone as h4 is under NIE. Visa status CEAC website on 25th Aug : Refused. Hello My name is ruchi I have filled my visa interview language is English but I comfortable with Hindi can I give my interview in Hindi or I have to fill some form to change the language. Thank You. Once the EA was approved I scheduled the Biometric and Consular interview on Sept 4th @ 8.30AM & 12.00PM respectively with Delhi Consulate. Do you plan to travel with him? Original Apt was scheduled for Biometrics and Interview for Mar 12th and Mar 16th in Hyderabad. Very quick process. Categorised in: indrani mukherjee dancer rick segall indrani mukherjee dancer rick segall I will be travelling to India around May-2021 to get married. I gave Family Separation as the reason under Medical category. I got an email saying that my h4 emergency appointment was approved, but I dont see any step to follow to reschedule my appointment. Have you ever travelled to any other country? I have sent an email to the customer care and a case has been created. what is the quarantine rule in the state where he lives, which place have u been for honeymoon (because Im recently married), Paid for visa fee (h4) and waited till that got published in the portal, Booked normal appointment in Kolkata for the date of February and March 2021, Got rejected in a single day without any reason, Several follow up with support team and Kolkata consulate with the documents but no luck. That is when I got a response from them saying my profile is linked to my travel agent account and I am showing as a dependent on his account which is why the error. 10 months ago.. we did not submit any documents because we were told family separation is a reason enough. You will receive your passport within a week. My application was then put under Admin Processing without 221(g) the same day. By | watford 1 2 chelsea player ratings. h1b stamping in canada wait time April 28, 2023. This is regarding EA appointment for H4. Can anyone provide what I can do? Followed up continuously for 2 weeks but got nothing but automated response. I am seeing this below message while I am trying to book the Visa date. (10 min standing queue). Can anyone help me with how to get the slots? Officer: Please place your left hand 4 fingers on the biometric. form-221g, h1b, h1b-visa-stamping. Hi Jai, It depends on when she want to travel, if she want to travel ASAP, then let her travel on existing visa and file h4 extension in USA before current expires ,if travel can wait few months then let her attend the visa by booking regular appointment in March/Apr, visa can take 2-4 months based on current experiences. RedBus2US.com 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved. I am applying for H4 Visa. After couple of hours, we received appproval email. We stayed at The Ashok- Delhi (had a very comfortable stay & is close to the Embassy). 3) how you guys meet? Nothing before that. Ruchi can you please let me know what did you do to get the appointment in Hindi. Experience 6: H1B with Dropbox at Kolkata 7. Me: showed album and estimated the number as 200. I was surprised since my visa was still not issued. Y dont u stay with them? I have sent an email to US Doc, still awaiting response. Lots of follow up mails but generic response from us travel docs and embassy. How do we need to schedule . She received a call on Sep 1st that emergency request approved and scheduled for interview on Thursday. At the counter lady asked the following document in order : Thats it. After she saw my wifes i-797 document she kept my passport and my wifes i-797 doc too. First Slot Available was in May. yes, she would be eligible for dropbox. Raised EA request twice at Delhi and Chennai. Why court marriage? I have raised for EA request on Oct-13, 2020 and got denied today. Did anyone send follow-up emails? We have curated all these experiences for easy reference. I have the same problem. The prior suspension was to be in effect until May 17, 2023 and has now been extended through September 30, 2023. Thank You! I see that u had ur interview on 18th Jan. Could you tell me if you have received your stamped passport. I would suggest to go ahead with the slot booking as they are very had to find later. but Now, I am able to see EA request again without paying fees and cancelling existing appointment to raise EA request again. They have asked me to keep trying every 3 to 4 hrs. As soon as my employer responded. Will I am in US would going to make any positive difference to ask for EA and its approval? On 28th Aug, I got an email from the Kolkata consulate to submit my passport, 221g form and the email to Kolkata VAC. The process to request an expedited nonimmigrant visa interview varies by location. Stood for more than 1 Hr. The next time I reached out to them, they told me my emergency request was approved by Chennai consulate and I should put my state of residence as India- Tamil Nadu and proceed. Also, what kind of documents did you submit and reasons gave in order to request the emergency appointment? and raising an EA through email directly the same as raising it from the cgi portal, will I still lose the chance to request EA even if I contact them through email and get refused? is slots availability different for different language selected or same slots will shown irrespective of language. Do you or your daughter have any valid visa of any other country? On the day of Documents Submitted.9 Sept No Status. I booked H1 Dropbox slot and F1 Dropbox for my wife by myself. Reached venue by 9:00 AM. Rekha, Thant means your case is an exemption from presidential proclamation which is effect until March 31st for regular visa processing. H1B Dropbox on 13th May in mumbai. "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" when i see with passportstatus site and when . Me: Thank you so much! How was your experience during the visa interview? They will definitely help you. 20,927 views H4 visa is one of issued to nonimmigrants to visit the United States temporarily. Unfortunately, I did not carry one since it did not find it important. Here is the story. EA got approved on 27th August, was asked to schedule my appointment by 5th September. (H1 and 2 H4). I am facing the same issue for the last 1 week. I think Im losing chances to book the slots. Drop Box Appointment Date July 18, 2022 10.45 am. Iwas facing the same issie. Please suggest. My h1b first stamping was fine and was issue in less than a week (London) and second h1b stamping, 221g issue and took almost 80+ days to got it cleared (New Delhi)My advise- I got lost and been anxious all time in my first 221g however this time I didnt lost my self with these government working standard and tried best to spend some quality time with family. 2nd time EA raised on 26th August around midnight IST time. Is it possible H1 and H4 both together apply for EA and both can attend EA interview together? How many people came to your marriage (I told 100 as we invited only close family & friends )? I reached out to embassy due to some confusion with the EA and they promptly replied. Employeement verification letter( Since im fulltime, I dont need to submit client letter), Delivery option selected while booking appointment: Premium (home delivery), Aug 22: Application Received (case last updated), Aug 26: Started monitoring Blue Dart tracker using UID number found on Appointment Confirmation Page (bottom right barcode). July 27th: Sent an email to support-india@ustraveldocs.comexplaining the situation as it was close to 70 days since the application was submitted.Got the reply on the same day to submit the passport. Mar 13th: Raised EA. They grilled me also yesterday because mine is a court marriage. I came to India on a personal emergency, i got a expedited appointment request letter from my employer, and raised a emergency request articulating the business need and the personal emergency, request was approved on the same day. A: H4 visa. About 15-20 min of wait before entering consulate, another 20-25 min in the interview queue (only 2-3 windows were open and they were gradually opening other windows since it was early hours). How are youMe: Hello Officer, Very Good Morning! Also checked my ustraveldocs profile to find that my passport is ready for pick up, Picked up my passport today from Kolkata VAC. Applied for EA (L2 visa) for Delhi consulate on 21st August. Scheduled regular appointment again on Aug 10th for Feb 2021 Chennai consulate.. VO was very friendly and interview was very smooth ! My advice, if you are stuck at any stage during the stamping process, try to establish a direct contact with the embassy/consulate officials. Thats all, then he told me your visa is approved.. H4 visa approved. Thank you very much for your reply Krishna. That too got cancelled, that was a mass cancellation for all. After getting the scan done. My status was still Admin processing at this time. My husband has an approved NIE and is travelling to the US next month. All you can do it wait. Any luck on rescheding the appointment on your EA getting approved. Tried to communicate to Delhi consulate to know the exact reason of cancellation but they didnt provide any. There was some queue at VAC. 3: 478: March 12, 2022 Dropbox Eligibility : Approval using a separate petition after 221g scenario . Finally, my wife received call on Aug 31st that they are waiting for the response to the email sent out to my employer for last 15 days. What was done to resolve the issue. EA approved. Jahnabi, It should not really create issues. Received system generated acknowledgment email.14 July 2022- received email to submit passport18 July 2022- morning submitted passport along with the copy of email and I797 at VFS new Delhi18 July 2022- evening, CEAC case last status updated with refused19 July 2022- morning, CEAC case last status updated with admin processing.20 July 2022- CEAC evening (around 10 PM)- issued, passport is still with embassy/consulate. If you are eligible for exceptions from proclomation, then you need to raise EA. Here is my dropbox experience at Hyderabad VAC that I went today morning. Finally he gave me a Green 221g form and told me that he will follow up on this. Avoid agents if you can and better you take control of your visa process. There was an issue with my wifes photo, so I had to provide an another one. Im afraid if I select Hindi for interview language it may get difficult to get a slot soon? Just be confident and be clear about your answers. They asked me to check my sons passport but it was not there. Exhaust the regular appointment by scheduling it for 5 times and then cancel it. Well, this is difficult to guess, there are few people discussing this in telegram groups and checking accordingly. Why US Visa Status on CEAC says Refused for 221g ? Anyway, the PP 10052 will most likely expire on May 31, 2021. When next i checked visa status online it was saying "Administrative Processing". you can apply EA only once you have regular appointment right? Experience 3: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai 4. Yummy food. Booked early morning around 3:30AM on jan 12th IST. I immediately scheduled it for January 6th. Your Visa is APPROVED!!! My take away, UStraveldocs(vfs) people are as useless as it can get. Request for suggestions. My wife trying for H4. Paid second time visa fee for h4 on same profile with same ds-160. It went overnight from Mumbai to Pune, Aug 27 (Saturday): Blue Dart status showed that passport had reached regional distribution center within Pune, so went to the Blue Dart location in person, paid the Rs 650 fee, and picked it up before it was handed over to the last mile delivery person, only tracked CEAC website for application status, not cgi portal as it was often blank, once application status changed to issued, started tracking diligently on Blue Dart, VFS centers (for passport pickup) are closed on Saturday AND Sunday, whereas Blue Dart delivers on ALL days, so opting for Premium Delivery is best as you have a chance to receive passport even on weekends, Passports old and new (my F1 stamp was on an expired passport), DS 160 and appointment confirmation letter, Employment verification letter (this mentions my name, salary, job duties, that I am a full-time employee and company details with managers signature).
Did Anita Van Buren Really Have Cancer, Fareway Conference Center Boone Iowa, Who Is David Minto, Collectable Coins Australia, Nomi Prins Personal Life, Articles H