In Scripture, Jesus tells us that the Father and Him are one. It is called Bishop Diaries and it is quite informative at to what is going on in the Cleveland diocese. Holy Love Messages "This is the decade (2020-2030) when it is most important to discern correctly good from evil, as Satan's instruments will rise to power clothed in goodness. Do you think these many unethical bishops in the Church todaythese ravenous wolves who control most of the operations of the NCCBare going to roll over and play dead when Pope Benedict XV1 goes Home to God? 4) An HLM organization may not use the name Catholic and is not approved by Lennon. my healing started in medjugorje the last week of the marian yr in 88, the finger of the lord touched my soul and the divine mercy devotion gave me the courage to face my sinfullness yrs later. These are the ones that do not allow the Messages to affect their spiritual well-being.. We can visit any outside chapel on properties, or statues at cemetaries or other religious sites, does that indeed mean we no longer share the Catholic beliefs anymore. Any basic science course that teaches something of the human anatomy teaches that the human heart has four chambers not six. God bless you all. the Church is wise enough to allow things to exist unless they prove heterodox. Furthermore, another consideration on alleged good fruits is what people bring to a place. God Bless Eric In others words, follow their teaching, dont emulate their actions. But HLM was NOT condemned nor could it be canonically, unless there were something against faith or morals of the Catholic Church. If Jesus were giving messages on all truth to individuals, the result would not be thousands of denominations going in different directions. These are the pearls that are consistently in evidence at this apparition site. A warning IS an admonishment. Your final 2 sentences sent a chill up my spine. Read her blog atPattiMaguireArmstrong.com. I do not know him. I did not know rcspiritualdirection I have casorosendi.com (various languages) and primeraluz.org (Spanish only) lately many of my articles are being published in Brazil for some reason, so the Portuguese section is likely to grow a bit. You can find that citation from Catherine of Sienna in the first chapter of her Dialogues. The words were cleverly chosen. Perhaps you need a rest from this discussion. If you want to go to a site that is true, go to Fatima or the approved sites , but try to really discern what is true and not true. Deliver us Lord, we pray, from every evil, graciously grant peace in our days, that, by the help of your mercy, we may be always free from sin and safe from all distress, as we await the blessed hope and the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ. (Embolism from Mass prayers). Thats all Im going to say, as I watch this conversation unfold with disbelief. If Rome asked this bishop to send a report and based upon his observations, this is not a true apparition site, best to obey. Should a visionary obey ANYONE because of title? How is it possible, if HLM is an ecumenical group, to teach CATHOLIC doctrine and not be under the local Ordinary? The idea of being privy to messages from heaven can be intoxicating and raise ones spirits even closer to heaven. [I marvel at the protection of the (created and uncreated) Immaculate Conception!]. follow with Christian obedience those things which the sacred pastors, inasmuch They claim numerous miracles are occurring and special blessings are bestowed on all who come. Wish my parish would be so eager to do this. It sought approval through official channels for several years, but instead, in 1999, the Diocese of Clevlandissued a statement urging extreme caution. They lacked the faith and humility that Joan had. Lennon condemned the claimsCONSTAT DE NON SUPERNATURALITATEwith the backing of the Holy See. I do not often agree with Ron Conte over on Catholic Planet, but he does have a reference page on his site concerning Maureen Sweeney-Kyle and HLM. What of the many miracles and increased devotion so many experienced at the site? God can use all things for good. Unfortunately, those have cultish devotion to things like HLM tend to brook no logic. Bishop Lennon has no right to prevent those who want to learn their Faith from attending Holy Love. I beg to differ with you. You obviously havent read the messages. No more. Perhaps you need to read the document Harry. I stand (sit) corrected! Math is not true because it is constantly changing. attitude. ps. This is a gossip piece with nothing related to the doctrine of the Catholic Church or its Scriptural interpretation. After the fateful Easter, the cross was removed from the field and Marino withdrew a request to build a 10,000-seat chapel and a seven-story, cross-shaped hotel. From The Imitation of Christ (Book 3, Pg 160): Thanks for that Liz. @3221: Here we have an example of a double standard. I once read that people bring their own holiness to these sites. He has a way with His Church. thomas stated 20 yrs before he was beheaded that the king would have his ,thomashead if thomas interferred with the king. Every message mentiones Holy Love, Holy Love, Truth, etc., I am very cautious and disheartened. Elena Maria Vidal, The Poetic Language of the Mass | feat. Why cant they find out for themselves? against abortion.". Blessed Mother is helping her children to return to God before its too late. All this is holy in nature but is not proof of authenticity of purported apparitions. It is the biggest of red flags when a visionary is disobedient to the disciplinary actions of the Church. I will have these Rosary Beads Blessed by a Priest so they will be legitimate. You may be sinning against the Holy Spirit. You would be an excellent addition. "Through the Divine Mercy of the Sacred Heart and the Holy Compassion of My Mother's Heart, I was able to courageously embrace the cross.". so-called apparitions at Bayside (Vernoica Leuken) never uses the word Anyone who goes to HLM is not disobedient. if there is no sin and redemption we realize the evil one knowns we dont need a holy church or a ine world church where anything goes like in pagan roman and greek times past or are they ??? They had them at a couple of their locations.). How many chambers are there in the human heart? Mark-Mary Ames, CFR, Libya and the Doctrine of Justifiable Rebellion. dear Elizabeth, how is it that other bishops go there and pray regularly? Doing so is not leading souls away from salvation, as some suggested. @denis: Well yes, of course Ive heard of Joan of Arc. as they represent Christ, declare as teachers of the faith or establish as Many of them do go and believe in Holy Love apparitions. Id say that youre working from an incorrect understanding of the teaching authority of the Bishops. Thought you would like to know. What draws me to defend Holy Love Ministries, and which motivates me to write to you, is that I see there full, authentic Catholic doctrineand a depth presentation of that doctrinepromulgated there. It is through this door every grace and virtue flows from the Heart of My holy Mother. Here are repeated two points we discussed above. I think he/she thought you were me in a previous comment on this Catholic Lane site! http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2009/11/obedience-to-catholic-church-judging.html. Further, no one can or should dictate against Heavens intervention here. Using your logic St. Joan was obliged to deny her voices, just as you assume that the faithful are obliged to not visit Holy Love. A non-believer can simply read the older warning messages, dated much before any occurrences, and see for himself. Does he have serious concerns about the personal profits he garnered from the sale of those churches? Be VERY alert. Gods Word NEVER changes. the Bishop. (Someone above has a way you can bring the document up on the internet.Scroll up and find it.)) I pray the Lord (and the Blessed Virgin) remove the scales from their eyes before its too late. Our free will is a powerful gift from God. I am fighting for my true Faith of which the bishops of this country are trying to rob me. They crave to learn how to deepen in union with Him. Most of the people who attend Mass now are elderly. That I do not accept your derision of HLM? It is just that simple. As authorDan Burkewarns, we have blind spots when it comes to ourselves. 6/10/93 from Our Lady: You do not realize how powerful your prayers are and how much I need them. This is contrary to our faith. This place teaches nothing but how to lead souls to salvation. Despite all the usual Catholic trappings chapel, statues, rosaries and religious bookstore, not to mention the throngs from across the country and globe the purported visions by Maureen Sweeney-Kyle have been condemned. The word condemned was not used but it is apparent that there are serious concerns regarding the authenticity of the apparitions, among other things. Thank you for posting that. Read: sometimes it could do grave harm to someones reputation. She is within the parameters of canon law. Since there appears to be no dispute of this part of Lennons Decree (at least insofar as the arguments have gone in these comments), what is the premise for going to HLM? 3221 You are absolutely wrong. reputable theologian who has examined the subject. and in fact, the Holy See was consulted on this matter and appears to be with Lennon. Yeah, Im not posting much anymore. It is the Heart of the Eternal Father. Why?. Let it go, Mary. To go to Holy love, see a beautiful statute and maybe be at peace on what to me, is very much holy ground, doesnt mean your believing in Maureen and no longer the church at all. As much as I do not care for Bishop Lennon ( I am from Boston), the fact that since these apparitions she has divorced and remarried ( have not heard about any annulment) and now goes against this Bishop, is a sure sign to stay away from this ministry. Medjugorie is now being examined by the Vatican, well after the local bishop (Bishop Zanic) stated that there was nothing supernatural occuring. Another person said that her fallen-away Catholic friend that once ridiculed the site became a believer. The one place I can go today to be instructed in the depth of the Catholic Faith is Holy Love Ministries. However, once the Church has condemned a site and declared it off limits to clergy and laity, its a different ball game. HLM is doing the job that the bishops should be doing, that is teaching the ancient truths and deep theology of the CCC. Evidently you are not cognizant of the concept of metaphor, right? The above alone constitutes sufficient evidence for the constat de non supernaturalitate judgment of Bishop Lennon. The silence they are effecting when they should proclaim loudly the teachings of the Church speaks clearly of the lack of support fo the Holy Father and his magisterium. You also are so obsessed with Church law that you are missing what the Church is suffering.. Again, I learned this from Aquinas, The Church is where the true Faith is. Amen! I will fight to the death for my true Catholic Faith. These are the facts and this is what in the world I am talking about.. Dear Tess: Bishop Lennon is under investigation? I am asking about his stands on all things Catholic. A sure sign of a demonically-inspired seer is their seeking self-profit, glory and power over GODs. Nor is the Vatican admonishing pilgrims fror disobeying their bishop. Now your church and country are in trouble and we are here to help and pray for all of you. Finally, by the end of 2014 the world will know the truth of a great many things including the authenticity of the Holy Love, as well as other apparitions that are currently misjudged. I suspect they may be having trouble verifying it as well, hence the delay. asks von Hildebrand. Upon reflection through your article, I realized that this wholly supports a lot of my experience. Our Mother is not asking us to condone sin by saying forgive everything. Can you repost the link? Elsewhere, in these responses, I posted The Wanderers response which was something to the effect that The Wanderer is not indexed but they could not recall such a story so they were unable to confirm that information. 38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! After all, if Jesus died for His Church, would He now send His Mother work around it? Thank you for this article and I hope you and others continue to publicize this. It is prideful to set oneself up over Church authority. s mortal sins' if they remembered His Wound once a day the indulgence attached to this revelation has been condemned by the Holy See under the reign of Pope Leo XIII! The door to the soul IS free will because it is through our free choice (free will) that we CHOOSE either God or sin. In 2005 an article inThe Plain Dealernewspaper of Cleveland, OH reported on this ministry and its many suspicious claims: The ministry changed locations and names several times and Sweeney-Kyle even changed husbands, divorcing and then remarrying two years later. It ahs deepened my loyalty to Christ and His Church. I admonish the faithful of the Diocese of Cleveland to cease gathering for any religious, liturgical, spiritual or devotional purpose on the site ofHoly Love Ministries and declare that the Confraternity of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary is not an approved association of the Christian faithful in the Diocese of Cleveland and may not legitimately use the name Catholic or represent itself as a Catholic group, Lennon said in his decree. Perhaps his use of the phrase admonish the faithful to cease gathering for any religious, liturgical, spiritual or devotional purposes suggests something otherwise to you? This has all been said. When was the last time any Catholic heard a Bishop or a Priest condemn the evil of contraception from the pulpit? Instead they gave the Medjugorie question to an independent committee. Rather, it is sin that keeps a soul from holiness. They know what the Faith is, but soon God will bring them to Heaven. Please stop attempting to cause confusion about this ministry. Catholic mystical theology is lacking most deplorably in so-called catechesis today. There are many in Church authority who are disobedient to the teachings of the Catholic faith and to the Pope. Period. This is so sad that people run after these private revelations that bring some notoriety to a person in need, while the Fatima message is no longer preached. But that does not prove an authentic apparition. I took a quick look at your blog. You have the document that proves condemnation. Can. Now Rome is evaluating Medjugorie. Theres another one out there, too, that some HDL devotees are gravitating to: Maria Divine Mercy or MDM. It was officially approved on December 8, 2010. http://www.shrineofourladyofgoodhelp.com/htmPages/g_hst_p3.html. Give me examples of WHERE I am not keeping my argument in order. For without charity and unity with the Church, there can be no salvation for Catholics. I am a clear writer. Youre adhering to a false church of Maureen Sweeneys (or the devils) own making. It was sent to us by an HML devotee! 3221, back up and read what you just wrote. Disappointment leads them to reject Church authority thinking that they are right and the Church is wrong. 214 The Christian faithful have the right to worship God according to the prescripts of their own rite approved by the legitimate pastors of the Church and to follow their own form of spiritual life so long as it is consonant with the doctrine Had a friend who could not have a baby. If you obey the heresy of unfaithful bishops, you are not being faithful to the Church. Condemnation, Mary, is a canonical act. This is true of Mary as of no other creature. Questions remain. 2021 Holy Love Messages "Each and every person that walks the face of the earth is My child and I am their Mother. And they will produce great signs and wonders, so much so as to lead into error even the elect (if this could be). ~Mt 24:24. This whole discussion was initiated by those who are concerned with the error of those following HLM. For this reason, in preparation for writing to you, I did some research on the Catholic understanding of teh virtue of obedience. What Bishop would stop Christians from praying the Rosary, Chaplet of Divine Mercy and many Holy prayers there, in pouring rain, sleet, thunderstorms, frigid, & hot temperature together? For there will arise false Christs and false prophets. Protect me from any evil plan Satan may have for me today. In fact I know him, Fr. and let us pray for all those affected by the shooting in Connecticut today. Some take them in but then spit them out never assimilating them. Then, of course, there is beautiful Joan of Arc who refused to disavow her voices when corrupt bishops commanded that she do so. You are all mixed up big time. First of all, the Bishop of the diocese in which HLM is, has been unable to CONDEMN HLM because there is no heresy being promulgated there.. Condemnation would be a canonical act and it is not warranted because there is no heresy being preached there. Or were they frauds who gave only an outward appearance of religious devotion? And thats just the very recent stuff. Whether or not an organization is under the authority of a diocese it still is free to share Catholic doctrine. . Just knowing or reading these Commandments is not enough - you must internalize them and all they dictate in their simplicity. They did not because they could not. 3221 believes that St. Who gave you this talking point? You are so worried about HLM drawing people away from their Faith. Sad but true. We cannot say that of Bishop Lennons canonical record, now can we? The Most Reverend Richard Lennon Bishop of Cleveland. No bishop could ever level the charge no credibility can be given at HLM because the theology is so very sound.and Catholic. That would be tantamount to making the Cross into a god. If the bishop who told you that the living Christ was not present in the host after Mass told you to put the remaining hosts in the garbage, would you obey him? I am not one of the editors and have no such control over this conversation. (Oh, and by the way, Holy Love Ministries has one of those miraculous springs. Blind obedience is for slaves not for thinking people. I asked why the Blessed Mother would be operating outside the Church. Your arrogance is unbounded. Remember those who walked away from Christ because He told them,; Unless you eat the Flesh of the Son of God, you have no life in you. this was a hard saying for them. This Mission stands for the truth of the gospel message of love. Many bishops DO APPROVE and are actually involved in HLM. But, unfortunately many who are seeking for something in life to fill a void they may have, want to be able to fill this void by going to such places as the above. The Journal reported that Kyle responded to Lennons decree by stating: We at Holy Love ministries are, and always have been, an ecumenical ministry. Then, it becomes a matter of obeying Catholic authority or thinking you know better. But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth (John 16:12-13). This is defiance on the part of the bishops against Christs Church. Our destiny is in our own hands. We must be vigilant always. It is employed when the competent ecclesiastical authority decides a claim to be constat de non supernaturalitate (does not consist of the supernatural). She has not acted beyond canon law. No, it does not. In March 1992, the Duluth Diocese investigated, and ultimately advised Catholics to stay away. I will pray for you also. Holy Mother the Church is wise, wise enough to reserve judgement the issue of authenticity. This is indeed the teaching of the Catholic Church. After reading through the explanations of why certain messages must be regarded as false, it helps readers to be more discerning. I would say this smacks of resistance to the truth, for those messages all deal with the deep fundamental truths of Catholic mystical theology. I am a clear writermuch more so than many on this blog who have taken it upon themselves to malign something they give clear evidence of being afraid of and need to bash. I do not come for My welfare but for your own. The relevancy of the full doctrine of the Catholic Faith being taught at HLM is most relevant to the deplorable catechesis that has gone on in this country for 40 years due to poor and, in some cases, nonexistent teaching by the bishops.. That you state that HLM messages are irrelevant to the topic again shows your blind obtuseness to the truth. I have been to the Holy Love site and love it and feel peace there. There is no meaning here that we are to condone sin. I dont judge them or point fingers, but it is what it is. The above is more about emotions and passions run amock than the practicing of Divine/Catholic Faith (to say nothing of Reason). What I almost certain of is that he does not reveal that he abandoned his family for this ministry. The organization has been at odds with the Catholic Church almost from the start. Rather than allow such disappointment to derail them, they can instead take a big step closer to God. It has not. Lets be specific Harry. We consecrate ourselves to God. Her messages are all of holy love, and doing gods will. Heaven calls you here.. Very sacred, many miracles have happened to my family and miraculous blessings that I have asked for when I have gone there to Pray to the Blessed Mother statue at the Lake of Tears. If any Catholic supports this activity because their bishop tells them to do so is in error and not obedient to Christ. they knew each other since they were 9 yrs old. It doesn't leave you in the doldrums. If it did not, I would return home and continue to practice my faith. He would need there to be so in order to be freed up to CANONICALLY FORBID Catholics from going there. Our free will gives us the power to allow grace to flow into us THROUGH Mary, or prevent that grace from flowing into us THROUGH Mary. Piety, prayer and good works are not lone criteria for authenticating heavenly revelations. Many people have brought forth personal testimony and facts against HL, but still, followers persist. The common good of the faithful is to nurture the full knowledge of the true Faith. Consider the options the devil has available to trap faithful Catholics? You are mixed up, Elizabeth and you need a good Catholic priest to help you think things through. Patti If there were something erroneous in the doctrine taught at HLM, Bishop Lennon would have stated it.
Michigan National Guard Deployments 2022, How To Create Reverse Lookup Zone For Ipv6, Flashpoint Victory Channel Schedule, Jordan Spieth Club Distances, Articles H