I held the screen up to Peter for him to see and talk to her. Nicolas also knew that I was aware of this event and two others, Operation Paperclip and Operation High Jump. BridgET (as she is on her website to bridge our world with ET) claimed that there is a benevolent human-alien hybrid children program. I wanted to prove to Nicolas that I had, in fact, read the exact message about Trump on Muffins tag. From what I understand, after having this experience, we all live in the same universe but with different timelines. As I walked around the table I could see it was another Me from another timeline. The device I held in my hand looked just like the iPod with the purple case I always carry around in my real life. (Im too poor for an iPhone so I use a pay-as-you-go phone for phone calls and an iPod for my smart phone needs.) I looked at my watch, but it was only 1:30am! Upon waking up, he found himself in a room next to an unrecognizable machine with a man who introduced himself as Jonas. I just figured this nurse was a hybrid between one of those greys and an insectoid. Back in my hospital room Muffin was on the bed. It was similar to some kind of experience of being drugged that I knew of from my timeline. A series of viral articles claimed that NASA had discovered particles from another parallel universe in which time runs backward. Gold Light FX. She looked a little less scared though. Mix well. He had used it as a metaphor so I could see how positive things in his timeline seem to be negative ones in my timeline. The nurse in the room said to me, You remember that glazed over look all too well, dont you? By that she seemed to mean, You remember being scared here too, maybe you should go over to them and comfort them or make sure theyre doing all right.. I peeled back the sealed lid. The next thing I knew, I WOKE UP IN A HOSPITAL! Something about her felt familiar to me and I couldnt explain why. I am you and you are me. She looked up at me, but she had two irises in the left eye. It only took an instance, no longer than a few seconds of real time, but it was like our brains had a conversation for a moment. A conversation I once had with the theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate Steven Weinberg illustrates this. But then I thought, oh my goodness, what date is it? String theory smooths out the . I just as easily assumed it was the RA group and the Sphere Being Alliance that Corey Goode talks about, but Nicolas didnt say if that was accurate or not. I also had my normal cosmic clothing on. Read. Conspiracy Theory just didnt exist in their culture and there was no sense of shadow government or power elite simmering in the background. List price: $29.95. Immediately he turned into a robot person! They looked to be late teens or early 20s. The tag part was on the same side of his body that my disguised iPod device had been on the first day. Quantum theory is based on a radically different picture one of multiplicity. THIS PAGE CONTAINS THE FULL WRITTEN ACCOUNT For a VIDEO Account about my experience CLICK HERE They tasted as I expected them to. In order to achieve this, the message from the Blue Avians of the Sphere Being Alliance, which Goode has contact with, says we ought to be more loving and forgiving of ourselves and others and be in greater service to others. You wont say anything about it unless someone brings it up, but youll tell your co-workers and anyone else if you feel like something similar comes up in conversation and you think theyll listen. It was very strange and I had no explanation for it, but I had been watching Cosmic Disclosure by then and joked with myself about what kind of worm hole portal adventure I must have gotten into that caused the time on my wrist watch to be three hours behind when I woke up. I know Nicolas had said, Stay here, but I didnt want to stay here. His mind was showing me an image of an hourglass with no top or bottom. I was hooked. It was weird because I got the sense that they could change the doorways to this room so that this particular doorway from my regular hospital room didnt always enter into this same operating room, as I know of doorways functioning in my regular timeline. Im astounded by the way you dont seem to be scared at all in this situation, cause even if we read and learn about what is going on behind the deep states secrets and we can imagine it, it is not necessarily the same when experienced. Perhaps somehow there was something more I could do to fix other timelines where I was damaged. I couldnt tell whether or not she could see me falling down the tunnel or if she was just looking at her floor like I had disappeared. He had to study it from somewhere, but now he was looking at it through my consciousness as well. I thought- Wow, if what was happening in this hospital was happening in my timeline, the only box we would have to put it into would be conspiracy theory, but these boys dont even seem to know of any such thing as conspiracy theory. He said they were all expecting the ascension event in 2012 but it didnt happen for them either. This girl looked like me, but only a few inches taller, and she looked to be about 13 to 16 years old. Nothing looked out of the ordinary to me just outside that window from my vantage point. It was like they had done this before though, like they were trying to get to know something about my sexual preferences, arousal, and behavior. Many of them were tall rectangles of some sort, but a lot more fancy than the ones I knew of on Earth. I noticed a large cluster of buildings that looked like a cube on the bottom with a pyramid on top. There was a low double bed up on a platform. The times were the same. It seemed like I was in northern Anaheim from my vantage point in the city, where I could see the sun coming up, and I could see lots of city further south from the building I was standing on. In my timeline it was also about these three things though. The sense I got from him was, Oh man! I also got the sense that the Allison Gee in Nicolas timeline was a teacher of older children than preschool. Several researchers believe that the concept of the multiverse is impossible to prove. They had very white pale skin, just like the robot AI androids from the Hollywood movies I knew about. This seeped into everyones every day lives down to their very attitudes about how they carry themselves or see the world. I know I am what is termed as a Wanderer in RA and the Law of One. Thanks so much for sharing. Were not near Washington DC, are we Nicolas? I said it very calmly and casually so the phrase, that would be bad, didnt mean eminently negative or dangerous. I was in another timeline, but how did it relate to my own, was it in the future somehow? I got the sense there could have been straws if I wanted them, but these drinks didnt have straws in them. These three events seemed to be the same in both of our timeline histories, like our timelines were cousins. Oh good. I tried everything possibly imaginable but cant find the key to turn it around after 25 years of living like this. Thus far in my visit, Nicolas and Peter always appeared to be human and they always wore, what seemed to me to be regular casual civilian clothing. It wasnt inappropriate at all that this nurse seemed to be naked. I wondered if she had on a special suit so she wouldnt contaminate us with her ET germs, but somehow I knew she didnt have anything on like that. Wonderful! Upon entering the operating room. I saw a girl on a large metal rectangle table. I thought they could still have transhumanism here, and I thought Nicolas was lying to me about their society not having transhumanism. By six or eight I knew how to handle a baby, but I didnt know if this girl was Me from the timeline I remembered or from a completely different timeline. I lay back down and tried to go back to sleep. This sign for the public was in English! I wanted to get out and explore the city, find a library and learn about their culture and history, maybe take one of these public transportation shuttles. She was telling Peter that he got the wrong Allison {or the wrong person}, she was saying something to Peter in her defense of his scolding, and it seemed like everything was all right. He seemed very attracted to me, as some type of working relationship, perhaps I was just his specimen or his patient. As I was walking back to him to get answers about the situation, I noticed a large sign. I tried to put it to sleep again, but instead of the regular menu options of Sleep, Restart, and Shut Down, two new options were in its place, Update and Shut Down or Update and Restart. Oh, I figured my computer was trying to update itself in the middle of the night and kept waking up for no other good reason. As far as I could consciously remember, I did not have alien abduction experiences or issues associated with suppressed subconscious alien abduction experience like nightmares, phobias, etc. While I was talking to them, the door to the bedroom turned into a black stone brick wall. I knew somehow that this hospital had virtual reality technology similar to the holodeck on the Star Trek show so it was exciting for me to see what Peter and Nicolas were up to next. I had no explanation, I didnt know if anyone would believe me or if anyone would ever care or hear about my experience anyway. Parallel Universe, the eighth studio album by American band Plain White T's. "Parallel Universe" (song), a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers on the 1999 album Californication. From that I assumed that, on this very visit, they must have discovered my consciousness was at a very different place than it must have been when I had visited here previously. The train cars were shaped like large coffins, but they were room sized coffin shapes. I never do such a thing, especially when Im tired and thought it was very weird. Step 2: push the seed into the soil and think of your ideal/perfect person. I am an average American citizen living in Seattle Washington. Maybe there are copies of us living entirely different lives. I actually did want to go home.. Immediately Nicolas started communicating to me telepathically and said, No no, {or oh, no}. I was still laughing. Anyone who consciously recalls such experiences knows it can be quite a disruption into regular life on Earth. I love my career as a preschool teacher but being paid near minimum wage, as most preschool teachers are, doesnt afford a savings account for unexpected expenses, vacation, or a Tiny House, so I got a second job. I laid back down to try to sleep, but I didnt go to sleep. It was like all the grains of sand symbolized us as individuals and our different timelines all at once, going into the bottleneck of ascension. Thank you again for sharing this, as it definitely helps understanding more on my path.I hope to read more (nice) experiences in the future from you . Its called string theory, which is the focus of my research. Nicolas looked a little concerned or slightly perturbed that I had just thrown away my whole breakfast. They had glazed over scared looks on their faces like they didnt know where they were or what was happening. The children were in the room to my left, and now I looked over to the right. I didnt know how smart the monkey was, but I tried to lighten things up a bit by joking with the monkey. Subscriptions. Nicolas said, Come over near me. He seemed to be trying to convey that our timelines follow a similar trajectory, even though they look very different. I remembered you dont read in dreams so maybe something was wrong with my visit here because I had read a tag and was fully conscious. I didnt know which one it was, and Nicolas didnt specify all the details, but he did want me to know that he wasnt a robot.. I tried to convince these girls not to let this device scan their head and turn into robots. We could also all interact with each other and heal each other/ourselves in all of our timelines. Anaheim, just remember Anaheim. They seemed like they were trying to give me more detail to the exact location where I was as first, but perhaps I looked too confused or it was too loud on the street. As an adult, after watching Cosmic Disclosure, I asked my father and step mother if they remember these tests. I practically begged him, What did you mean by the timelines I leaked? but my body was somehow being forced into the fetal position on the floor and it was too late. After reading Lambs book I had been considering searching for a hypnotherapist to recall the nature behind two unusual things. I wanted to know why Wanderers came to Nicolas timeline. String theory, in turn, posits an infinite number of parallel universes, of which our universe is just one. I knew this device had been disguised as my iPod so I would behave normally towards it as I carried it around in the hospital. Then somehow I knew that the child Me in the room didnt actually speak English, either not at all or not very well, that she was from some country in Europe where English was not her primary language, if she was even familiar with it at all. Wherever I was at in this hospital, it was certainly very strange for having an extra terrestrial looking nurse. The first thing that came in was that we were in America and it was 2016 (for both me and Nicolas). I woke up on Thanksgiving Day 2016 feeling like Dr. Greers perspective about there being no bad aliens is like the Native Americans saying there are no bad white men when, really, we had stolen their continent leaving pain, death, and a Trail of Tears in our wake. I couldnt see anything in particular that looked like a city landmark. I went home and watched the rest of the free content for the episodes of Cosmic Disclosure. However, Dr. Greers perspective is that anyone (like Corey Goode and William Tompkins) who talk about there being good ETs and bad ETs is probably being used to promote the party line and bolster the reasons for the weaponization of space by our negative government. I didnt read the new message because I was disappointed that the old message I had clearly read was no longer there. This would explain why humans can dream in color, and can senses with all five feelings what's happening within the dream. When I was 8 years old, a revelation forever changed my life. This thing looked like a piece of technology, but the only thing I have to relate it to was a drone. Afterall, we stole a whole continent from the Native Americans, and theyre still in Standing Rock, trying to defend their homeland from us. Sometimes people dream about events that have not yet happen but will take place in the future. I figured that was my ticket out of this place, now it was gone, but I was more curious to see what was under this dark cloth. That student, Evan Schneider, is now an assistant professor in the University of Pittsburgh's . I just didnt know what to do anymore.
Anydesk Error Desk_rt_ipc_error Windows, Wedding Amy Adamle Married, Articles I