Yamaguchi couldn't stop laughing, and Tsukishima tried to hold his laughter in, as always. He rolls it around in his head, trying to work himself up to actually like a girl. "What was that Kageyama?" God, what would everyone at school think? ", "I asked Akiteru to set it up," Tsukishima replied simply, taking a seat next to his boyfriend. Tsukishimas glasses shove up against his face, and their noses bump, and their teeth click, but its Yamaguchi. He knows Yamaguchi doesnt like them. Thanks, I almost forgot about these," he said as he took the candy from the taller boy. Coach Ukai gives him a series of strange looks, and at the end of practice he nudges Takeda over, who pulls Tsukishima aside. Yamaguchi doesnt even acknowledge her, instead leaving early from a stomach ache. He leans down to kiss her. Clarity and Titles She snuggles a little closer into Tsukishimas side. "Yeah?" Ugh, shes probably gonna ask for his sweater He gently tugs one of her pigtails, telling her its fine and that he doesnt mind (he does mind). He checked his phone quickly to see how long it had been, "Only half an hour? When Yamaguchi ran out of tears and his breathing returned to semi-normal, Tsukishima leaned back, "I'm so proud of you. He hadn't, but Tsukishima saw, beneath his message. This date is going on much longer than Tsukishima thought it would. Yamaguchi exclaimed, looking at the bouquet. ", "Woah, look at you," Tsukishima observed, "When did you become so knowledgeable when it comes to flowers? So when lunch rolls around, he immediately turns around to talk to the girl instead. Is he supposed to kiss her? Those words irritated Tsukishima. y/n only smiled at the freckled boy. So, he went inside the store and bought two packages of Strawberry Mentos. Trying and Failing left kudos on this work! The hate. The adults seem to decide thats the end of the conversation and help him up. Questions and Articles He keeps it to himself. As Yamaguchi left, Tsukishima went to his own locker and changed his shoes. ", "For deciding to go on," Tsukishima's voice cracked, "To go on living.". 10. Letters and Reseaons Questions and Articles "I didn't know that they sold these here," he said in a quieter tone, grabbing a package off the shelf. "I don't think I ever told you that day," Yamaguchi opened his eyes. Flavours and Good Nights At practice, he found himself leaning to the side to say something to Yamaguchi whenever the freak duo or any of their other crazy teammates did something weird, only to realize Yamaguchi was on the other side of the gym. Discover short videos related to strawberry mentos leanna firestone on TikTok. Our birthday boy :DDYes, this is a POV v. Im not stringing her along, Tsukishima says, trying not to wince. Right, Yamaguchi says. Yamaguchi laughed, "See, I told you! "Are you sure you're not just trying to change the topic?" Waiting and Longing These were all things Tsukishima told Yamaguchi, to which Yamaguchi would reply in a dull tone; "I can't watch where I'm going, I can't see. Yamaguchi let go of Tsukishima. "Kageyama!" According to the USDA, four pieces of marshmallows . The next few days pass like that, and it turns into weeks, and then their one month rolls around and hes already exhausted of this. Yamaguchi doesnt even try to talk to him, which might be for the best honestly, because all of Saitos friends have swarmed the two of them, insisting that Tsukishima has to eat lunch with them. He had never, in all the years they had been friends, actually called him his best friend. At least she didnt try and convince him otherwise. He gets to the cafe they agreed upon early. Reflecting and Talking strawberry mentos | yamaguchi t. chapter one . jaetees, hilgykoo, jusia, Alehobi1992, Yogurt2011, Klickt, elleScorpio, Anime62344, hqdt_wwqt2, flwrmlkie, 1coughsyurp1, Quizze, and minllie 20. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. "Good night, Tsukki," Yamaguchi said, returning the smile. Oh! Tsukshima looked at his friend standing beside him, now waiting for their turn at the till, "Pft, what do you mean? Saito gives him a small wave. Its stopped raining, and Saito has traded holding hands for just looping her arm through Tsukishimas. Ill- um, Ill see you at school. He brushes past him, not even giving Tsukishima a chance to say bye. You idiot! ), 1. "You won't be able to see where you're going if you do that," Tsukishima said, taking Yamaguchi's hands off his eyes and placed them by his sides. Clarity and Titles Invitations and Unwanted Siblings Its been that easy this whole time? "I will make sure you never get left alone in the dark like that. Ukai gives him a pat on the shoulder. I am in love with our freckled boy. We should break up, he says, hoping she doesnt ask why. TikTok vy (@qivio_): strawberry yamaguchi #yamaguchi #yamaguchifanart #strawberryyamaguchi #haikyuufanart. Hinata smiled brightly at him, "But sure! Then the shadow starts to cover everything, and you get sucked into it, and then I'm left alone in this black void." "Why do you always walk behind me? bold of you to assume I know people for beta, someone make miscommunication and archive warning. I fell in love with Suga our second year and realised I like guys. Tsukishima blinks. Strange Thought and Strange Feelings It really didnt matter this entire time? Confessions and Comfort Yamaguchi's eyes widened in surprise, "I- I didn't think you liked talking while we walk, so I normally just walk behind you so you don't feel like you have to talk to me" Yamaguchi trailed off, now looking down at his shoes and fidgeting with his hands. Yamaguchi blinked a few times for his eyes to refocus, "Finally, now where-" He cut himself off with a soft gasp. Yamaguchis gaze drops to the floor, smile turning sheepish. Today, marshmallows come in plenty of flavors (such as cake- and strawberry-flavored candies), with calorie counts varying from brand to brand. Yamaguchi asked back in an equally sarcastic tone. [5] Flavours and Good Nights 24. Tsukishima knew that Yamaguchi would know who put them there. Its like none of them care who Tsukishima likes, or what gender they are. I don't want to upset anyone, (See the end of the work for more notes.). Thoughts and Texts Yamaguchi thought his face might catch fire if he blushed any harder, Tsukishima's comments that evening were so strange and out of character for him, but Yamaguchi couldn't deny that he liked being complimented and being reassured that he was important to his best friend. "So, was it all some kind of dare?" Hes got a knowing look on his face. Questions and Articles I want to go out with you. Yamaguchi blinks at him, once, twice, mouth opening and closing like he cant decide on something to say. Saito? "Well in that case, I guess it makes sense that you like black licorice, people do say you're bitter!" "I know I said I wouldn't pry, but-" Tsukishima cut himself off and looked at his hands in his lap. 25. But their stares are getting to him, if hes being honest. Of course the faggot cant play right. Tsukishima tenses. ), 1. That you were- I dont know what- Daichi holds up a hand. Mentos. He took a bite of the strawberry in his hand and smiled, "Oh! Thoughts and Texts "You know what, nevermind. Tsukishima jumped at the voice and turned to look at whoever it had come from. The jist of it: You finally get to meet your soulmate, Yamaguchi, Pairing: Yamaguchi x Reader (gn Im pretty sure). Hinata smiled at him. Please, Yamaguchi, dont. Saito, right? And oh man, is he putting a lot of trust in his memory. The two of them stand as if theyre trying to block Hasumi from seeing what theyre saying to him. It was after Hinata said that that Yamaguchi had started acting strange. "Fine, you win," Yamaguchi said, holding his hands up in mock defeat, mimicking what Tsukishima had done earlier. There were a few more people back then, though. Oh. He feels like an idiot. 15. @hikari-writes I hope you like this!! Tsukishima stood there for a moment, completely blanking out. Tsukishima normally only walked with him until they had to go their separate ways, and hadn't walked him all the way home in a long time. Yamaguchi asked in a quiet voice. Who do you think my "boyfriend" could be?" Of course shes not Yamaguchi. From the moment I shouldn't push," Tsukishima said, desperately trying to think of a topic change. Tsukishima feels both relieved and terrified. Thinking about it now, Tsukishima realized that Hinata was right. Instead hes gentle with himself. Tsukishimas fingers are starting to cramp a little, and his hand is starting to sweat, and he really wishes Saito would let go. Tsukishima doesnt want to think about what anything could mean, so he doesnt. He mumbles a quick apology to Hasumi and peels her off. He nods. Care and Pancakes Strange Thought and Strange Feelings It gets a little easier once they get their orders. ", Yamaguchi did as he was told. Its stupid; he feels like an idiot. also I don't wanna think about my medical bills so instead I'm gonna focus on my love for Tsukishima. Concerns and Memories Hasumi, he tries. Tsukishima realized suddenly that he now hated his past self for treating Yamaguchi like that. 23. beneath his message. "Tsukki, it's fine," Yamaguchi said softly. How is he supposed to tell his family? ", Tsukishima took the band of flowers he had been given and slid it on his wrist, "Here, let me make one as well.". Notes and Messages, I'm really sorry about the miscommunication I forgot I had all this here what was I doing. Of course, Takeda says, tell us anything. Tsukishima tries to swallow the lump in his throat. 18. Good. They stand awkwardly in front of her house for a while. Dont, he thinks. One for him personally, and one for his plan. He already feels hot tears burning his eyes. "Ah, come over here, the sun is about to set," He turned around and pat the spot next to him. His playing is shit and his attitude is worse. Hes not sure what the second emotion is about, though. "He had to come back home just for today, so I asked him to do me a favour. Shes got a dress on that Tsukishima thinks is probably way too short for the weather. "I didn't put the sky there," Tsukishima joked, opening the package of candy. Sunflowers and Hot Chocolate After the recent Bananas n Cream Mentos, I figured the next on my list of dairy-inspired Mentos should be some of the yoghurt ones.. The younger Tsukishima stepped in front of Yamaguchi, "We're going out for a bit.". Tsukishima laughed softly, "Good night, Yamaguchi.". Yamaguchi exclaimed, pointing at the candy on the shelf. Tsukishima figured it would be a couple days until Yamaguchi would be ready. You win." Everytime after school, Hinata and Kageyama would be there, standing closer to each other everyday. ", "Someone was staring at Yamaguchi," Hinata said, dragging out the someone. Confessions and Comfort It was lunch time now and Yamaguchi still hadn't talked to the blond, which was expected. 25. ", Yamaguchi shut his mouth quickly. Yamaguchi asked again, taking a strawberry from the bowl they were put in while looking around the field. She doesnt seem to have been put off by the interaction. ", Tsukishima was at a loss for words. Takeda places a comforting hand on his shoulder and leads him away from the doors. Favourite Candies and Favourite People aaa- no se pq me dio por traducir esto pero bueno. 4. Yamaguchi, whose hands are fisted at his side. [old user]his bday was 10 days ago but imma ignore that and repost this here :)) also stream strawberry mentos bc its yamaguchi's song ig: https://www.instag. Explaining and Antics The team also investigated the total mass lost in the fountain and the influence of the sweet's surface roughness. ", Tsukishima opened his mouth enough for Yamaguchi to let him bite it. Movies and Sleepiness Yamaguchi's breathing was uneven, "The voices were still there this morning when I woke up. Faggot, he spits. Encounters and Possibilities Dont fucking talk about Tsukki that way. Yamaguchi, who isnt particularly loud and who never really picks a fight. It's like a shadow. Takeda is the first to say anything. 23. 7. 17. He ducked back into the kitchen. 29. He's your boyfriend, isn't he?". I thought you hated me! Yamaguchi rubs his tears away. Now its really awkward. I thought you would take longer," he stated, trying not to laugh at the shock on Yamaguchi's face. He held his hand out to Yamaguchi. Stop acting like a faggot, he tells himself. cover by Rainych LInk:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZbWAqU8xYBackground music: Love like you by Steven Universe music box VersionLink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nro2ECSXOWcLyric Prank song: Strawberry Mentos by Leanna FirestoneLink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFdYalGAA0 It was We're always together in the beginning.". But enough of that, why did you bring me here? He missed and hit Yamaguchi's forehead. Realizations and Desires He knows not everyone is this lucky. And its fine. left kudos on this work! Tsukki, what are you doing here? ", Yamaguchi grinned, "I started learning just for you.". Mentos Pure Fresh Sugar-Free Chewing Gum with Xylitol, Spearmint, 15 Piece Bottle (Pack of 10) Yamaguchi's face had flushed. you had that first conversation on your forearm, you were hooked. He clears his throat instead of walking to his locker. He goes out of his way to avoid Yamaguchi, which might be a little much. How would he have responded a few months ago? Saito leads him around another shelf into a new aisle. He would wait as long as he had to for Yamaguchi. Tsukishima answered. Yamaguchi looked up at Tsukishima, eyes shining. He knows hes soaking his pillowcase with tears and he doesnt even know what hes upset about. Tsukki He says, eyes tearing up. He hates it, he hates it, he hates it. Encounters and Possibilities Hes so stupid. Im gay. Maybe he could have worded it better, because she slaps him in response and storms into her house crying. You could have just done it over text, but alright, let's hear it. That you actually hate me, that everyone hates me." I promise you, neither of us is angry with you. Tsukishima did the same and took one of the candies and tried to aim for Yamaguchi's mouth. Saito ends up being about three minutes late. He squeezes Yamaguchi back so tightly. Thank you for telling us, Tsukishima, he says. 16. Thank you so much! And then Suga is back to gathering his things and thats it. 24. Fuck, he cant breathe. ", Yamaguchi gave him a small smile, "I knew you were going to ask.". And of fucking course shes wearing it at school after the weekend is over. ", "Funny that you should use the word stumble," Tsukishima laughed to himself, "I recall you doing exactly that the first time we came here. enjoyed Its the first time in a month he doesnt insult himself in the mirror. Wintergreen, 12 Count. Sorry, Tsukki. You were so good today, Kei! Hasumi is on him as soon as practice ends, kissing his cheek and leaving a waxy chapstick mark behind. Tsukishima starts towards the club room to change, but hesitates. Sunflowers and Hot Chocolate Saito insists on coming to watch volleyball practice so they can walk home together. Worries and Cats Worries and Cats I thought everyone on the team knew we were together. Tsukishima isnt sure if he can learn anything else today. 34 likes, 0 comments - @yukieko on Instagram: "2023.5.1 Life Day ." He tries to care, really he does, but he just doesnt. You've never done that before," he answered quietly. "I normally would take another thirty minutes but Shimida said that I was doing well today, and he had stuff to do for the store," Yamaguchi replied quietly. He struggles to remember her name. as well as Shes not-. 18 0 3. a story about kids in love (inspired by strawberry mentos by leanna firestone) yamaguchi; strawberrymentos; yamaguchibrainrot +7 more # . Strawberry Mentos by Leanna Firestone Listen to Leanna Firestonehttps://ffm.bio/leannafirestone Follow Leanna Firestone:https://instagram.com/leannafiresto. Yamaguchi knew Tsukishima hated dares, so why would he think whatever Tsukishima had done was one? 8. Tsukishima wouldnt really care, but she cheers every time he does something even remotely right. He thinks he sees Yamaguchi with another pack of strawberry Mentos, but he can't be sure. The strawberry taste lingering on Tsukishimas tongue bitters as he thinks about the girl Yamaguchi must be trying to impress. Happy Chews Bites look like Mentos, but that 88-year-old candy is hard to imitate. 23. He jumps for a block a second too late, and the ball hits the floor behind him. Movies and Sleepiness Tsukishima bit his lip to stop himself from melting right then and there. Show more Loading. Waiting and Longing I tried some when I was little and I never tried it again, it was so bitter. "But then there's this figure in black that appears behind you. 4. I hope you guys enjoy. Yamaguchi asked, letting go of Tsukishima's hand and sitting down. Thank you so much! 12. Yamaguchi looked at him quizzically. To say the least, Tsukishima realized just how much he wanted Yamaguchi to be in his daily life. They told me to give up living. Tsukishima grabbed Yamaguchi's wrist and pulled him forward so that they were standing next to each other. The results showed that Diet Coke created the most spectacular explosions with either fruit or mint Mentos, the fountains travelling a horizontal distance of up to 7 metres.. Will strawberry Mentos make coke explode? HAHAHAHA anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful day and be safe I don''t own the characters and also the songs in this video just the chats :)Songs I used INTRO: Say so Japanese ver. Tsukishima smiled softly and nodded. When Yamaguchi laughs, its so light and airy and overjoyed and Tsukishimas chest tightens in a now pleasantly familiar way. The word is heavy on his tongue, catching in the back of his throat. Its annoying. Please consider turning it on! "Now that makes even less sense," Tsukishima said, walking over to Yamaguchi. Homework and Calls Surprises and Sunsets Yamaguchi asked, confused why he took the candy from him, and why he was looking for his wallet when he wasn't getting anything. It hurts just enough for him to convince himself that he cant cry over Yamaguchi even if he wants to. "Hey, Yamaguchi?". strawberry mentos | yamaguchi t. chapter one . Hes slow getting dressed, not wanting to confront Hasumi. 21. He spits that word at himself in the mirror a few more times before leaving the house for school. Yeah, right. He let go of Yamaguchi's wrist, knowing he would walk beside him now. "You didn't listen to those voices, I'm so proud of you.". He pulls his hand away when Hasumi tries to hold it. Tsukishima had taken the past week to think about why Yamaguchi could be mad at him and he had settled on the fact that must be how rude Tsukishima had been before. Bye, Kei. With that, she turns and goes inside. Tsukishima followed quickly, wanting to see his reaction to the candy. After school, Tsukishima saw Yamaguchi leave the classroom as fast as possible. Every morning Yamaguchi would walk to Tsukishima's house and they would walk to school together, they would stop at a convenience store where Tsukishima would buy two packs of Strawberry Mentos even though Yamaguchi insisted that he could buy them. He took a quick look at the sky, pleased to see that the sun was still fairly high. ", Tsukishima took one of the Strawberry Mentos Yamaguchi was offering, "Thank you.". Tsukishima, I promise you, if Yamaguchi is really your friend, hell still want to be friends with you. He didnt used to, anyway. 30. Yamaguchi's eyes lit up as he opened his mouth as Tsukishima had instructed and turned his body to fully face him. Pairing: Yamaguchi x Reader (gn I'm . Hes not, which is why when she leaves her hand empty on the table, he reaches across to hold it. The way everyone either stays away like theyll catch something or purposefully ram into him. That blocker from Shiratorizawa called me "Mr. He scrunches his nose and Tsukishimas heart sinks. We came here for a field trip one year, I remember now.". tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. "I don't mind black licorice," the blond answered. jaetees, hilgykoo, jusia, Alehobi1992, Yogurt2011, Klickt, elleScorpio, Anime62344, hqdt_wwqt2, flwrmlkie, 1coughsyurp1, Quizze, and minllie "What are you smiling about?" It takes a few tries before he manages to get it out, and when he does, its laced with such venom that he almost surprises himself. It was a little more popular with girls than it was with boys. "No, I meant about you calling me your best friend. They took turns throwing the candy at each other, missing over half the time. Takeda gives him a half smile. Yamaguchi blushed slightly, not expecting that kind of remark from his best friend. He saw Yamaguchi try to blink back tears, "Yamaguchi, look me in the eyes. Read Hes not gonna be gay anymore. "Sunflowers!" jaetees, hilgykoo, jusia, Alehobi1992, Yogurt2011, Klickt, elleScorpio, Anime62344, hqdt_wwqt2, flwrmlkie, 1coughsyurp1, Quizze, and minllie They didn't speak after that, just layed there, watching the stars and the moon in the sky, shining brightly. He mumbled a thank you to the cashier and held the door open for a confused Yamaguchi. Mentos Strawberry pleases anyone who have a passion for strawberry! (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). He hands Tsukishima a handkerchief. I didn't think it would fluster you this badly," he said, thinking back to it. Tsukishima normally only walked with him until they had to go their separate ways, and hadn't walked him all the way home in a long time. He ignores it, and he asks her out that weekend anyway. Yamaguchi snaps back to look at him, face bright red. "Nothing out of the ordinary," the taller boy responded, beginning their normal walk home. 28. Reflecting and Talking "If the voices come back, or you have those dreams again, I want you to tell me, okay? 5. 20 guests Explanations and Excuses That Saturday, he gets dressed, only getting hung up when it comes to picking out a sweater. "Oh Tsukki" Yamaguchi trailed off, then turned to Tsukishima, "Can we go over there?". 27. Mentos strawberry mix. Tsukishima didn't know how to respond. Please consider turning it on! Invitations and Unwanted Siblings Somehow, this manages to get everyones attention. "We're here.". He feels gross. But speaking of boyfriends, wheres yours?" You may call me Licht, or whatever else you prefer. "Oh, is it because of what I said in the store about you being sweet? They pull apart from each other a little sooner than Tsukishima might have liked, but hes so out of breath that he isnt sure he would have survived any more of it. Clarity and Titles Strawberry Mix. Hes shaking a little. You know what best friend means? He still went about that normal routine from the first day; Text Yamaguchi in the morning, buy two packages of candy, put one in Yamaguchi's locker, and watch his reaction after school was out. "please get together with your assigned partner to plan when you're going to work on the assignment, remember it's due in two weeks." the teacher announced . Tsukishima had days where he was in a better mood than others, but even on his really good days, he was hardly ever this nice. Sunflowers and Hot Chocolate Whats her favorite color? 13. Im gay. Look, kid, I really dont care what you do or who with-. Yes, he says. They stop in front of her house and she leans up to give him a quick kiss. Walking and Comparisons tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Tsukishima's eyes widened as Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around him again, but this time not in need of comfort, this time Yamaguchi was offering comfort to him. At least Yamaguchi had read it. Calorie breakdown: 1% fat, 99% carbs, 0% protein. Kageyama mumbled something that Hinata didn't hear but Tsukishima caught, "I could be your boyfriend.". Tsukishima teased. He feels like hes been here forever. He looked over what else was on the blanket, some water, an assortment of snacks, strawberries, and a certain candy neither of them had seen for a few days.
What Type Of Components Available In Lightning App Builder?, Articles I