We are so glad you took time out of your busy schedules to visit the bees today. Join us to: Inconsistent excellence doesnt count in your customers mind. Thats what you see when you think about your dream sales team. Jason: Yeah, that is a great question, and we get that question a lot. Presidential politics are fascinating. No, if you want more excellence than you have today, you need to build a different engine. Roll up your sleeves and gain actionable new ideas to bring back to your team. She has 25+ years of experience in marketing, sales, operations and people training. He is a business speaker, licensee and consultant with Culture Index Dallas. Inspire. Its a little bit overwhelming in the beginning, but once you start, youre like, Oh, right foot, left foot and it continues to grow. Thomas R. Niesen, CEO, Acuity Systems, Inc / Sandler Sales, Presenter: Profit gives life to everything you strive for with your business. You can unsubscribe at any time. Okay, I want you to get alone, shut all the technology off to the clean piece of paper, and on the very top of the piece of the paper, I want you to write If I had to fire everyone on my team today, who would I enthusiastically hire back tomorrow? Gina combines street smarts and improv comedy skills with her experience in the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds, which sets her apart from her competition. This leader is engaged with everyone but also demanding in terms of performance and outcome. Web2018 NAFB Convention TENTATIVE Schedule Updated: 10/5/2018 4:36 PM . As Managing Principal of Walters Dev Group, LLC, Keith currently assists companies via board and advisory roles. As Managing Principal of Walters Dev Group, LLC, Keith currently assists companies via board and advisory roles. As the founder and former CEO of Planet Tan in Dallas, Hartl used profiling methods to reach the highest revenue on average store basis in the history of the tanning industry. Member Spotlight | Lifetime Achievement Award. Marketers waste 99 percent of their And Jason, I think in our pre-show, we were talking about this a little bit, about some of what defines culture index and what that means from an organization and how it does impact that bottom line. This a conversation, One of our favorite guests is here today. Driven. Inspire. WebOn today's show, Gina, Rachel and Keith welcome Jason Williford. Gina welcomes her friend and fellow Master Trainer, Sarah Greer, to the show today. Thats what the Culture Index program can deliver to your company. Just click Williford From cutting-edge speakers, to hot-button breakout sessions. Director of Speaking Services, ITR Economics. These cookies do not store any personal information. I am your host, John Bianchi, get ready to learn about digital marketing as we share our knowledge and perspectives on current trends, best practices and actionable tips to help you grow your business in the digital age. Gina Trimarcois CEO/Founder ofPivot10 Results(training and strategy company) andCarolina Improv Company(comedy club and school). Williford After selling a construction company that he started during college, he went on to become a division leader for a profitable, privately held Midwest based construction firm. Thank you for helping to keep the podcast database up to date. Put this image on your website to promote the show -, Who Moved The Garbage Can? A 2021 poll of 1,200 Filipinos showed that nearly half of them felt that the Philippine government was not doing enough on the South China Sea dispute. He also is a licensee and consultant for Culture Index. Well, I am so excited this morning, I have a new and a really great friend of mine on board with us today, Jason Williford, he is a master licensee and a board member of culture index. His focus on operational excellence brings stability into organizations he leads and guides. And if youve never taken the Culture Index profile assessment, it is like no other personality assessment youve ever taken. That takes a different kind of leader One who can bring the team along without losing pace. And its really, I mean for us, just netting it out, it comes in Our client retention rate, to me, at the end of the day, if someone signs up voluntarily for another 12 months, then that tells us weve done a good job, and I watch those numbers like a hawk out of our Dallas Fort Worth office, and then as a board member as well, and that is Our numbers have actually gone up through covid, even though the majority of our clients are being hurt financially, so were well above 90% of our clients voluntarily, even though theyre hurting fiscally, to write us a check for another 12 months to be a part of our program, so to me, thats the net net Like if you just boil it down, how many people are sticking into the beginning of a sharp recession, a pandemic, pressed in time, and the numbers gone up from last year to this year, which is pretty fascinating to me and obviously very encouraging, so how our clients define it, its unique to each client business, so we deal with Were in the middle right now developing our 28 language for culture index, obviously working currently in 27, have the privilege of serving high growth companies, obviously all over the world, and what we find is everybody measures it differently, some people measure it on maximizing the valuation for a major liquidity event, like I kinda do it earlier, some people getting ownership successfully transferred to their kids, so their kids can sit in the owners box and then not worry about this asset. Or even better, they uncover the talent of people in order to create greater success for the company and themselves. You can change your cookie preferences at any time. Hartl will work directly with Jason Williford, a proven business expert who is licensed with Culture Index through his company, Trailblazer Enterprises. Okay, so thats what we mean. A true Chicago city girl, her much older father trained her in sales starting at the age of 10, working in flea markets. Or even better, they uncover the talent of people in order to create greater success for the company and 7:15 a.m. - 5:10 p.m. CST. With the experience in startups (several of his own), Fortune 500s and a heavy concentration on midmarket players, the application of the "who and how to hire" while building an efficient and effective Jason Williford is a serial entrepreneur, author, speaker, inventor, and consultant for high-producing real estate agents. The answer is not to care more or try harder. | Privacy Policy Or maybe if its not success, but its that growth pattern that you work with a company and youre like, This is where were actually being able to make that impact. A true Chicago city girl, her much older father trained her in sales starting at the age of 10, working in flea markets. Women Your Mother Warned You About Podcast, Culture Index (Personality Assessment Report) of Gina Trimarco, Influencer Of Tomorrow Show: Leveraging Relationships To Borrow Influence, Episode 085: The Power Of Podcasting with Donnie Boivin, Episode 084: Tom Ziglar Choosing To Win By Being Your Best Self, 3 Improv Comedy Techniques to Improve Your EQ, The history, process and benefits of the Culture Index, Studying, interpreting and mobilizing the 7 personality traits (Autonomy, Social Ability, Pace or Patience, Conformity, Energy Units or Mental Stamina, Logic, Ingenuity), Getting people on the right bus in the right seats, mathematically, Keeping A players (harder to do than finding them), Psychometrics = Psychology + Math to acquire valid assessments. Your Vistage Executive Summit is a day to gather with peers who uniquely understand your triumphs and challenges. Power through unexpected challenges. Your email address will not be published. Keith has spent more than 30 years using a strong entrepreneurial focus to lead, advise and grow very successful businesses. WebHe also is a licensee and consultant for Culture Index.Culture Index is a strategic advisory firm that works exclusively with visionary entrepreneurs, CEOs, business leaders, and CEO's candid objective guide to right people, right jobs, right fit, Digital workspace: Building blocks for your employees and tools for maximizing productivity, From Funnel to Flywheel Igniting Company Growth, Sales people, sales process, and profits: Creating the ultimate sales machine, Transitioning from London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) Frost Banks Approach, Accounting in the Age of Automation and Artificial Intelligence, How to understand your Digital Workforce and then implement a Digital Workspace, What the 6 pillars of an effective employee experience are, How engagement and productivity through mobility and collaboration improves overall efficiency, Tactical versus strategical selling strategies, How to develop a world class sales culture that will attract and motivate millennials and baby boomers, How to effectively execute a real sales process in this data driven era, How to tell the difference between hunters, farmers, and fishermen", What are the best options OTHER than selling, How value is REALLY determined in a business, How to enhance the value of your company LONG before exiting. John: That makes absolute sense. Thank you! Maybe you could share a little bit with the audience about that. Find Rachel on social media as TheSingingLender, atwww.thesinginglender.comandwww.theclosingcurve.comand pick up her book,The Gift of Wreckage on Amazon. With the Culture Index Experience, we help you win, too. Podcast Topics Include: The history, process and benefits of the Culture Index Studying, interpreting and mobilizing the 7 personality traits (Autonomy, Social Ability, Pace or Patience, Conformity, Energy Units or Mental Stamina, Logic, Ingenuity) Getting people on the right bus in the right seats, mathematically Keeping A players (harder to do than finding them) Psychometrics = Psychology + Math to acquire valid assessments Overcoming disengaged (70%) employees Analysis of Gina Trimarcos personality Full Show Notes: https://pivot10results.com/podcast61_Jason-Williford. Either way Sarah Weaver, author, speaker, coach, real estate investor, and business owner, can make it as big as you dre, So what's better than one Master Trainer and Coach from Sales Gravy?.. Using applied analytics, A true Chicago city girl, her much older father trained her in sales starting at the age of 10, working in flea markets. WebJason Williford, a Culture Index Licensee and Consultant since 2009, is a well respected and sought after Trusted Advisor to CEOs and Leadership Teams of high growth organizations around the globe. Currently working as Licensee at Culture Index in Texas, United States. At Culture Index, we call them Trailblazers and Enterprisers. Im just maybe not sure what that might be. And if youve never taken the Culture Index profile assessment, it is like no other personality assessment youve ever taken. Or, you fear being left behind. Did those headlines help or hinder your business? Gina combines street smarts and improv comedy skills with her experience in the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds, which sets her apart from her competition. Excited to be a part of what you guys are doing. And I think thats critical for businesses because a lot of times its not necessarily the people in the organization, but its the processes and its getting them into the right areas so they can perform at their highest level, what does culture index seek to accomplish with the program when you work with a business, what does success look like for you? The biggest leading indicator to any success are the people. Jason Williford In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Jason Williford, a professional business speaker and executive consultant focused on all human decisions, where he works with domestic and international o. Snippets are a new Yes, you read the title of the episode correctly. Jason Williford has been working as a Licensee and Consultant at Culture Index for 14 years. Sales teams, product, operations, services the common thread that connects all high performing companies is the ferocity of the talent needed to accomplish the unaccomplishable. Culture Index is a strategic advisory firm that works exclusively with visionary entrepreneurs, CEOs, business leaders, and management to scale and transform organizations using applied analytical traits. He is a business speaker, licensee and consultant with Culture Index Dallas. Learn what the latest data from Vistage reveals about top-performing CEOs' big decisions, major investments and the critical decision factors that fuel growth and will prepare their organization to capitalize on the rising business cycle in the year ahead. When you think youve found a foothold, things change. WebThe biggest leading indicator to any success are the people. Jason Williford In this episode of The Pivotal Leader, Gina Trimarco interviewed Jason Williford, a professional business speaker and executive consultant focused on all human decisions, where he works with domestic and international organizations of all shapes and sizes. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Find Rachel on social media as TheSingingLender, at www.thesinginglender.com and www.theclosingcurve.com and pick up her book, The Gift of Wreckage on Amazon\r\r More about Keith Walters\r\r As Managing Principal of Walters Dev Group, LLC, Keith currently assists companies via board and advisory roles. You know what youre capable of, and your peers support you. So you could speak a little bit too. If it is the first time you login, a new account will be created automatically. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Jason: Yeah. No, the pleasure is all mine. Producers. Subscribe to the podcast on: iTunes | Stitcher. Hartl says he is especially excited about the new partnership with Culture Index and the impact it will have on Crunchs most important resource, its people. WebOn today's show, Gina, Rachel and Keith welcome Jason Williford.
The Power Of Situations By Ross And Nisbett Summary, Senior Mobile Home Parks In Nevada, What Is The Antonym Of Nocturnal, Assetto Corsa Ford Focus St, Articles J