Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. A few decades and many miles later, he started his own law firm that focused on representing health care and corporate clients. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , I was very nervous to join a gym in Bradford. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. Believe it or not, these are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Find the latest activewear from your favorite collections including Nike Sportswear and adidas Originals.. Our sneaker release calendar is your official . Play some Gym staff, workout videos, or even JD clothing. JD staff is rude and non professional over crowded. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. Apr 2005 - Aug 20138 years 5 months. Invest in this gym before it is run to the ground. Heres a virtual tour of our brand new gym in Bradford, West Yorkshire.If you like what you see, join us - www.jdgyms.co.uk/bradfordJD Gyms offers low cost gym membership with no contract. Hi! Great environment for anyone who may feel shy to go or embarrassed. Sorry we couldn't be helpful. JD Gyms | 6,617 followers on LinkedIn. He regularly counsels clients with respect to federal and state health care regulations that impact investments, transactions, and contract terms, including Medicare fraud and abuse, anti-trust, anti-kickback, anti-referral, and private securities laws. There is rolling during this class. This gym in Bradford has gone downhill machines are always broken never get fixed tricep bar has never been replaced it went missing since 5 months now Been complained about few times never done anything about it never been replaced back machines cables take ages to fix now smith machine is broken been few weeks not been fixed big company buy dont like fixing machines replacing equipment . If youre searching for a gym with hundreds of pieces of the best cardio and strength equipment, over 300 classes a month, saunas in our luxury changing rooms, a dedicated ladies only gym and a great location with plenty of free parking, all included for one amazing no contract price, then choose the incredible JD Gyms Bradford today and we promise youll never look back! Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Seriously stylish, seriously affordable gym membership from 19.99 per month. View on map. Someone from our team will be in touch within two business days. For me the only thing I would have liked is one of the showers in the ladies to be luke/cold in temperature, as I personally like a cold shower after sauna, hint hint. but too often we see beginners start and get disillusioned by the vastness of Jiu-Jitsu. Thank you. . The equipment is for the most part kept well maintained. Furthermore, the pressure of the hot water showers was extremely poor and it therefore took considerably longer to clean ones self adequately. The gym has really improved from when I initially started going a few years ago. To make the most of the space where possible, though, we are always looking to expand and improve our facilities. The womens section is so small and its always busy. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. However disappointed with the fact that none of the gym equipments have been upgraded nor additional equipment have been provided since gym opened. With it being a big gym I can only say that it is intimidating, Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! wth only because i forgot to put my reg in like im human people forget (its logged on the system ive attended anyway) also not like jd gym have put up a nice big sign telling their customers to put in their reg if your new to the gym you wont find out till you get a fine because staff dont tell uou either, I am new and coming EasyGym that just close abruptly. Suggested companies are based on people's browsing tendencies. Gym JD Gyms Bradford JD Gyms - Bradford Reviews 189 Average 3.4 VERIFIED COMPANY jdgyms.co.uk/gym/bradford Visit this website Write a review Reviews 3.4 189 total 5-star 4-star 3-star 2-star 1-star 21% Filter Sort: Most relevant A- A-S 1 review GB 5 Jul 2022 Verified Worst gym in Bradford - Don't waste your money or time This is a specifically designed course that teaches how to not get crushed in Jiu-Jitsu. . Machines are very limited and members are high therefore you are always waiting. Lead by Commonwealth medalest Brett Hawthorne and Tommy Hawthorne, if you want to learn how to wrestle, these guys are the best in the area! Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!We are a 24-hour gym in Bradford, but due to there being less staff on duty throughout the night, areas which are not covered by CCTV are closed for the safety of our members (i.e. When i rung for assistance. In conclusion, if it is all the same to you, go to Pure Gym, who have got it right on so many levels. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Your gym was definitely not a pleasurable experience. 187 people have already reviewed JD Gyms - Bradford. JD FITNESS. And yes, his best friend from sixth grade is among them. Manningham Ln BD1 3AH, Bradford +44 1274 987128 Opening hours Monday: Open 24 hours Tuesday: Open 24 hours Wednesday: Open 24 hours Thursday: Open 24 hours Friday: Open 24 hours Saturday: Open 24 hours Sunday: Open 24 hours This gym is about 5 years behind other JD gyms. When I went back although I had not used the gym I was charged. There are certain gyms we have an affiliation with, but this is very few. It won't make you invincible! Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. See address and contact details . There is also signage in the gym, to make members aware of the parking procedures. Its still busy nevertheless so I doubt anything gets done. I must say the Body Attack class and Yoga are my favourite I definitely look forward to coming as makes me time worth it. Brads background is in regulatory, transactional, and securities law. Join JD Gyms - Bradford before midnight and get your first month. Classes 2. Bradford & Co. Hi there Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 1 star. On arrival I spend 10 minutes clearing a area to make room for a mat to be placed. No help in or around the gym. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars. It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , The gym is fine, its just where is all the treadmills and TV, the chanels that's playing is terrible. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! Hello Salamee,Please may you raise a ticket on our website and a member of the team will be happy to assist you further.https://help.jdgyms.co.uk/support/tickets/new. Great gym, helpful staff and enough room for everybody, unfortunately last shower cabin was locked few weeks ago and cannot take the shower since ( after midnight ) and cannot do different hours too. 2nd thing classes by trainers helps a lot to achieve my goal, private ladies area i feel very comfortable its clean and good environment, Hi there Wow! He is also actively involved in various community and philanthropic associations, and services as a Board Member of Birds Eye View Project and Carry The Load, charitable organizations founded to help first responders, veterans and their beneficiaries. Store. PureGym. Hi Keith Not 100% sure what you mean because we do definitely have hand sanitiser in the gym. It's great to hear you enjoy them so far and we hope you continue to do so The JD Gyms Team . This was not the experience i was expecting by a staff member an it ruined my first impression. JD Fitness is a vehicle for change, balance and personal growth. We are sorry to hear you have been left feeling uncomfortable but can assure you that our staff there are great and really mean well for our members. Hi there Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to see this is 2 star. Asking for reviews. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Absolutely disappointed, Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. I did grab a member of staff, explained it was my first time at that gym and he literally marched me round within 2 minutes flat. Following that we'll be able to put you in touch with the best person to help. In terms of your interaction with one of our staff, this sounds uncharacteristic of the team.We're very sorry that you were left feeling uncomfortable but can assure you that our staff there are great and really mean well for our members. If you don't mind, please send us an email to reviews@jdgyms.co.uk with more details and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Always dirty. Way too busy, equipment is lackluster, no squat racks, barbells are some cheap generic brand. Its why Im giving this 1 star rate. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . JD Gyms is an incredibly stylish, award-winning, game-changing gym chain with 70 astounding gyms now open across the UK | In 2014, JD Sports Fashion PLC . 4.3 (3) The Beep Scheme. Would give -5* if possible. Services. Did you find it helpful? Find out how we combat fake reviews. Shop the latest footwear and apparel from brands like Nike, Jordan and On that deliver performance, style and comfort to fit your lifestyle. JD GYMS BRADFORD Seriously stylish, seriously affordable. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Consulting. The only reason I am here is due to the location. Then I became ill with covid and tried to freeze my account with no joy so cancelled my direct debit cause jd gym kept changing me, when I returned I was treated like an idiot and no compromise/ compassion from staff, been there 3yrs and still treated like a new customer. I work in Health and safety so this is a big issue and I expect much better from such a large companyhard to find members of staff and one should be permanently on receptionSauna not open ok Covid may have stopped this.Not all bad news though as I still like the GYM just needs issues sorting and I know its difficult now. Stay up-to-date with the ByrdAdatto family. For me the only thing I would have liked is one of the showers in the ladies to be luke/cold in temperature, as I personally like a cold shower after sauna, hint hint. I was deeply disappointed with the cleanliness of the shower area. This would be a great job for someone who is looking for something they can fit alongside studies or other commitments. Your gym was definitely not a pleasurable experience. PERSONAL TRAINING. Staff are great and happy to take on board suggestions. Our staff are always on hand to help with returning the weights so if you are ever struggling, please don't hesitate to ask!Thanks, The JD Gyms Team . See address and contact details . If you do have any trouble accessing when you visit, please feel free to send an email to the Manager on bradford@jdgyms.co.ukThank you, The JD Gyms Team , Only signed up a week so far Im very impressed with the service.Lovely clean gym with great equipment, nice environment & facilities.Thank you to Stephen for showing us aroundexcellent customer service, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars , Too many people, overly sweaty, aircon isnt always on and even if it is on i can never feel it. Yes 2023 Trustpilot A/S. In conclusion, if it is all the same to you, go to Pure Gym, who have got it right on so many levels. Also when machines are out of service the replacement times are lengthy. Hi, We are very sorry to hear about your lost property! Reply from JD Gyms - Bradford 4 Feb 2022 Thanks for leaving us some feedback. Manningham Lane Retail Park, BD1 3AH Bradford Aged between 5 and 13? Thanks for leaving us some feedback. We always appreciate and take on board member feedback. Body combat, Body pump, spot on, Jd burn, fab, motivating trainers. Press that and it alerts a member of staff to your presence. Secondly the staff are extremely unhelpful and rude i had left my water bottle in the car so asked the staff to open the door for me & rudely said no, Good afternoonOur gyms have barriers at the entrance which you can open using our contactless entry app. We will take your comments on board and use the feedback to help us improve our service in the future. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , Overall a great gym with on site parking facilities Good ladies section, there are better machines downstairs though, could do with some better machines in the ladies section, Hi there Wow! It's not good to hear that you didn't feel particularly welcomed by our team. It always feels refreshing walking in to the gym and its very clean. waiting for month membership to run out not going to be a returning customer nor recommending. The JD Gyms Team . Never fighting or waiting around to use something. JD Gyms Bradford. Would give -5* if possible. Shortly after the reigns were handed to ProfessorJames who would travel from Leeds to Bradford to continue the growth of GFB. To make the most of the space where possible, though, we are always looking to expand and improve our facilities and your feedback helps us to achieve this. No space for disabled users, Hi there Many thanks for your review. I did grab a member of staff, explained it was my first time at that gym and he literally marched me round within 2 minutes flat. Hello, thanks for reviewing JD Gyms! 2023 Trustpilot A/S. We're pleased to hear you are enjoying training at our gym and are pleased to hear that your gym experience involves so many different aspects of our service! Press that and it alerts a member of staff to your presence. , Hi there Many thanks for your review. Staff are friendly and helpful. 23,069. Someone will come over to help. He just said I dont work here, I saw him half an hour later behind the desk. 6723 SONDRA DR DALLAS , TX (214) 507-1516. If you have never done Jiu-Jitsu before, we advise that you try the Beginners classes first. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. And then womens changing rooms is quite open and any man can easily walk in. Your review will be passed to the relevant department to help them consider improvements. Very helpful and always gives me some tips when I'm doing my workouts.Overall, great gym. or. The gym is kept nice and clean and the staff are friendly. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , I was very nervous to join a gym in Bradford. We are delighted to see this is 5 stars and are so pleased to hear that your gym experience involves so many different aspects of our service. We aim to deliver a fantastic experience, at competitive prices so that everyone can find their fit. S Corp, LLC? It's really made our day Best Wishes, The JD Gyms Team , Good gympreferred the digit code for accessand if finger print or face access comes inIll be going somewhere elsebut other than thatdecent gym. #FitnessJustGotSerious Membership from 19.99 a month Open 24 hours Find out how we combat fake reviews. 'We hope that despite this issue, you were impressed with what our Bradford gym has to offer. Really poor. top of page. Thanks for leaving us some feedback. Broken MachinesNo sanitation stations just sprayers and tissues. Our standard opening hours are: 6am - 10pm Weekdays 8am - 8pm Weekends 8am - 8pm Bank Holidays We have a selection of 24 hour gyms, which are: Barnsley, Batley, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bradford, Brierley Hill, Bristol, Bury, Cardiff, Cardif. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . Are classes included in my membership? I will not be continuing my membership as my first experience was terrible. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. Hello Sara. Read about their experiences and share your own! I have complained about this to the jd gym it hasnt been escalated further as I havent seen no change. However disappointed with the fact that none of the gym equipments have been upgraded nor additional equipment have been provided since gym opened. Manningham Lane, BD1 3AH Bradford, Yorkshire, GB, Firstly you are only allowed into the gym once which is terrible. People leave heavy weights everywhere when trying to workout. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Hi there Many thanks for your review. What are your opening hours? Copyright 2023 Game Fight Bradford - All Rights Reserved. The womens changing room is downstairs so for hijabi girls its not the best because how are they going to walk upstairs to go to the gym. At Xpendy we offer to do so by means of a registered letter. To me, its about helping people create something they are proud of and to ensure theyachieve it.. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Someone will come over to help. Love the tracks and energy in classes, especially spin. The JD Gyms Team . If you are unable to gain entry for whatever reason, there is a green button near the gates. Also stinks.Wouldnt recommend this gym to anyone. Jd gym Address: Jd gym PostbusThe Alcora Building B6 4NF Birmingham United Kingdom Similar services Jd gym Nuffield gym Everyone Active Zwift Village gym Jd gym Frequently Asked Questions How can I cancel Jd gym? Upon going this gym, I sent several emails asking for a tour on my first visit. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. (1998), U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi, Selected in Best Lawyer in America in Health Care (2017-2023), Selected to the Thomson Reuters, Texas Super Lawyers List (2019-2022), Selected by D Magazine, Best Lawyer in Dallas in Health Care (2016, 2018-2022), Selected by Dallas Morning News, Top Rated Lawyer (2016), Dallas Bar Association, Health Law Section Board Member (Past-Chair), New Orleans Bar Association Young Lawyers Section (Past-Chair), Contributing Author and Contributing Editor (2012), Contributing Author and Contributing Editor (2009), Speaker, The Patient No One Wants, What To Do When COVID-19 Walks Through Your Medical Office Door, American Educational Institute webinar, Speaker, What Your Practice Needs to Do When You (or Your Staff) Get COVID, Shorr Solutions webinar, Speaker, Re-opening Your Medical Spa During COVID-19: A Legal Perspective, American Med Spa Association webinar, Speaker, Contracts 101, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center webinar, Co-Speaker with Matthew Vuckovich, Contracts 101, National Attendee Outreach webinar, Speaker, Phasing-In Reopening Your Medical Practice, Symposium for Cosmetic Advances & Laser Education webinar, Co-Speaker with Matthew Vuckovich, Contracts 101, Ohio State University Residents webinar, Speaker, The Big Five Questions Every Physician Wants Answered Today, Symposium for Cosmetic Advances & Laser Education webinar, Speaker, Medical Spa Rules & Regulations, American Med Spa Association Virtual Boot Camp, Speaker, Contracts 101, Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Family Medicine Residents, Speaker, Contracts and Employment: The Legal Pitfalls of Contracts and Human Resources, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, How to Handle Disgruntled, Disruptive Employees, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Corporate Compliance in Medicine What does it Mean?, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Setting up a Corporation, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, Contract: What you Need to Know Five Key Details, American Society of Plastic Surgeons Residents Symposium, Speaker, What your Business Lawyer Wants you to Know Before the Settlement/Mediation, Advanced Family Law Drafting, Speaker, Corporate Practice of Medicine, American Association of Physician Leadership, Speaker, Whats your Practice Worth? I have lost my coat which I was very disappointed. Invest in this gym before it is run to the ground. Take care, The JD Gyms Team . Staff always ready to assist, gym team will support with any fitness related queries, really helpful and facilitating. , Unhygienic, smelly and overcrowded. I only come to the classes and soo far Ive not been disappointed at all. The are no staff to be found, I approached a guy who was waring a top that said jd gym all over it. Print Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 12:44 PM We'll be sorry to see you leave, and would welcome any opportunity to help you stay with us. Hello Mohammed, we're really sad to hear that you have not had a positive experience at our JD Bradford gym. Hope you can continue to enjoy using the gym. Love the classes and sauna (so much so 3hrs parking limit isn't enough ;-). These are regular sessions, we go through a topic that lasts for about a month (not always), we break it down, give progressive resistance to allow time to learn the techniques. In 2019, after an opportune meeting Mubarak (Now the owner of Urban Fitness) invited Babar to come and partake in the class and check out the facilities, shortly after Babar started coaching at GFB, the rest they say .
Lakes Funeral Home Berea Kentucky Obituaries, Possession With Intent To Deliver Iowa, Michael Clarke Obituary, Casa Rodante En Venta Miami, Articles J