Gina was amazing and very encouraging and cheerful. Have left two answer phone messages asking someone to call me to organise an induction. I will give some credit after several complaints the spin bikes are getting maintained like they should. The sauna is an added bonus and I love that it is next to the showers which makes it really convenient at the end of a workout. Plenty of equipment but only negative is the classes need updating on the website as I turned up for a class only to find that there wasn't one. Clean, new equipment, helpful staff. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on manchester@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team . Womens changing room ALWAYS smells of doodoo. 3 Glamorgan, Parc Tawe North, SA1 2AA Swansea, Wales, GB. Membership includes a separate ladies-only section, unlimited classes, plus full access to the saunas in our luxury changing rooms. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Due to the hours not being 24, the gym closes at 8 on the weekend at 10 on a weekday, this leads to a lot of people trying to cram in a workout which disallows you to have an effective workout. Prestige Retail Park, Active Way, BB11 1BS Burnley, UK Wow! Were afraid it's true, our gyms are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate at different times of the day and night. Thanks for the 5star review and comments. Hi there Wow! Over the last few months I have been pushed off a machine by a member of staff there on two separate occasions. Whether you need top-quality weights or a range of cardio equipment, we've got it all. Hello, thank you for leaving a review.Were afraid it's true, our gyms simply are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate throughout the day and from day to day. Please only inquire about coaching if you are serious. use 75+ gyms. Staff are friendly and approachable. They are always there to chat and always asking if I am okay. On top of this, we have a crazily good Eleiko functional training section with so much equipment for hybrid training, including Concept2 rowers and SkiErgs. New manager seems great, asks for feedback and then listens. Parking can be an issue as a lot of spaces are tight and it can get really busy. I haven't been for 3 years due to pandemic and it looks has tidy and well maintained has it did 3 years ago. Entry area better now with scanning option of entering the gym. Sunderland It is a case of turning up at the gym and attending the classes you like the sound of. So I have to press the buzzer each time. If you just do not have time to go to the gym you could contact JD Gyms to cancel your membership, or you could get help through DoNotPay. Find related and similar companies as well as employees by title and much more. Im yet to get the cables to myself which is frustrating because I feel rushed when working out. There is however definitely a problem of gym goers maintaining their own excercise space for the next gym goer and not replacing weights in an order.I would suggest creating something where weights can only go in one location based on the size.Room for improvements - Weights area - always untidy and weights are just placed wherever, with no care given to beginner or advanced gym users. Spin class with Pete remains the only thing getting me out of bed at such an unnatural time in the morning so protect that at all costs. No point having great equipment if you cant use anything. Please feel free to feed back to the staff at the gym, otherwise we will continue to improve as much as possible going forwards. I would recommend these gyms to anyone at any level and I have been training for 35 years.. Way to many people for the amount of machines would be better but there's that many machines that are out of order it's ridiculous to think they are not doing anything to fix them, not enough toilets plus most times they have to turn the water off because of something which means toilets and showers are out of order not worth the monthly cost tbh. What a turn around in the gym over the last few months. But other than those small gripes i'm quite happy with my experience so far: the equipment is in good shape and there's plenty of it. This is a well equipped clean professionaly run gym, amazing value for money, polite staff. Within the last few months they have engaged with me and surrounding attenders multiple times, offering help and advice. Need some help? Located a couple of miles from Luton town centre, off Hatters Way in Maidenhall, JD Gyms Luton is the best 24 hour gym near you! Good changing facility keeps fairly clean but you will see the odd bottle or shoes left. Get Alun Peacock's email address (a*****@jdgyms.co.uk) and phone number (+44 7990 55..) at RocketReach. Hi thereThank you for leaving a review! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Came away having learnt a lot and knowing staff are there to support you. Best is Eddie for Spin and Louise for Bodypump. No matter your level of gym experience, this is the gym for you. Sorry if we have some equipment out of order at the moment, we're working to get that back in action as quickly as possible! Therefore, its policy is to offer you the option of freezing your membership for up to . WINTERHILL HOUSE, With many limited edition and exclusive design from adidas Originals and Nike . Which i find strange but not a game changer.Great staff and very clean. The WiFi is virtually non-existent. However there never seems to be any staff around to ask for any help or anything. Yes No. It's great to hear you enjoy using the gym overallThanks, The JD Gyms Team , The staff are very informative, helpful and polite.The equipment is kept in good condition and there's a serious but friendly atmosphere in the gym, Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , Excellent gymEquipment is all top class and instructors are spot on and very friendly.Atmosphere is amazing you will not feel uncomfortable and price is very competitive.I would recommend these gyms to anyone at any level and I have been training for 35 years.Well done JDs, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we absolutely love to hear this. Iv gone at various different times and it is always the case, every other gym Iv been to doesnt seem to have this issue. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. 25. Theres so much space in the building yet its utilised so poorly which leads to sessions taking for ever as wait times for equipment are extensive. Were afraid it's true, our gyms are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate at different times of the day and night. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team. Hi. What more could you ask for? Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. Changing room and washing facilities are also great. The Peel Centre Our team strive to make your experience with us the best it can be. Impressed. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. . We are sorry to hear that you didn't feel welcome when visiting the gym. Has a you shouldnt be here vibe. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Great classes plenty of choice!Gym very busy some evenings. LOOKING FOR THE BEST GYM IN MILTON KEYNES? The gym is spacious with equipment for most of the exercises you can think of if not all. I spoke with Dylan on the phone before joining. An area to improve on might be the availability of more classes like boxing/sparring sessions. Looking forward to trying the next class. JD Gyms Milton Keynes. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, SO YOU CAN TRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! Impressed with the price, I havent been to a gym for 3yrs and was paying more then. Really great gym with wide variety of equipment. We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your experience with JD Gyms, keep up the great work Thanks The JD Gyms Team . Both gyms are 24 hour opening and staff are friendly and approachable. The app doesn't work very well especially because the gym is underground, can't get a signal to get the qr code to scan in or out, and the WiFi is very hit and miss.Probably will switch gyms once this month is out.They do have a good range of equipment though and very nice changing rooms. The changing area and showers are kept extremely clean but the shower itself is not very powerful and personally I don't feel refreshed after one, I think the pressure could be better but other than that it's all good, Hi there Many thanks for your review. Thanks for the 5 star review and comments. Tonight I felt I could do a light session.Gone again and I cannot gain entry AGAIN.why am I paying a subscription of I cannot gain entry? per month. Hempstead Valley Shopping, Centre 47 Hempstead Valley Dr, ME7 3PD Gillingham, UK Modified on: Wed, 14 Apr, 2021 at 12:44 PM. Still not been able to go to the gym. Ease of car parking too.Keep up the good work.Perhaps play some rock music? Atmosphere is amazing you will not feel uncomfortable and price is very competitive. The JD Gyms Team . Hi, thanks for the 5star review! Blackburn Best wishes The JD Gyms Team. Whitebirk Drive Contact our dedicated Twitter Customer Care team using the Twitter handle @jdhelpteam. Not enough spin now and no idea why LBT has been completely removed. They over charged me when I tried to query/rectify the situation by contacting them via email as there is no customer service number I received no reply should have thought twice any organisation who is not willing to provide a contact telephone number is a risk went into the gym there were not interested advised I contact customer service by email, Hi there Thank you for your review. The facilities are amazing and clean the equipment is is plentiful and great quality. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! We will take your comments on board and use the feedback to help us improve our service in the future. Hi there Thank you for leaving us a review! Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . If you're ever looking to promote from within then look no further. Get 5 free searches. This is not the way we want our members to feel at all. Weights are left on the floor & equipment, not put back on the racks provided (in most cases right next to the equipment). Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , Really friendly staff from as soon as I walked in. It is safe, conducive and organised. Shame on JDGYM While I am writing this feedback, same time I am on telephone to gym for 18 minutes, but no answer. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. open 24/7. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . Find out how we combat fake reviews. Clean and tidy gym, I don't have much gym experience but JD gyms met my expectations on my attempt of gym. If the gym wasnt convenient for me at the moment I would come in here. Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. looking for the best gym in blackpool? Date of experience: February 01, 2023. it says on the website to give 30 days notice from your next direct debit to cancel. Our team strive to make your experience with us the best it can be. Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team . The JD Gyms Team . If you wish for an induction to the gym, you can arrange this with the team directly. LU4 8FD. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Limewood Approach, LS14 1NH Leeds, Seacroft, GB. Someone will come over to help. Considering bringing my own toilet tissue These dispensers are rubbish. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!We're always keen to find out what our members think and how we can improve, so if you'd like to pass on your comments, please send an email to the Manager at your gym. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE, SO YOU CAN TRY AS MANY AS YOU LIKE! You can email us on reviews@jdgyms.co.uk so we can obtain some further details from you. The number to call is 01942 914914.If you have already raise a query via the website then someone will respond to you soon. BB1 3HT. Membership includes a separate ladies-only section, unlimited classes, plus full access to the saunas in our luxury changing rooms. And you can't even cancel your direct debit or else they will charge 15 pound as admin fees.Otherwise the gym is good and so are the classes. Reply from JD Gyms - Manchester. Also the gym is so cold at night that the dumbbells are too cold to touch. NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. 1. Whether you need top-quality weights or a range . Not very aesthetically pleasing to the eye either. Benches are far too low, and not looked after properly.Treadmills Ive noted have different calorie burning speeds based on how much the belts have been maintained, which doesnt seem to be as often as we would like. N clean up n refurb whre needed ESP NORTH LEEDS !! Thanks for leaving us a review.Staff do undertake regular maintenance and cleaning checks and work hard with our equipment providers to ensure that our equipment is fixed as soon as possible, if any should be broken. standard 19.99 per month . Reply from JD Gyms - Huddersfield. Let Dyme take care of your cancellation. nobody cleans up after themselves! It's really made our day. You can find the phone number for your gym on ou How do I get in through the entry gates at the gym? Resolver is a completely free complaint-resolution tool that puts the British consumer directly in touch with the customer service providers who can resolve their complaint. Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . Date of experience: July 24, 2022. Trying to freeze my membership cant do it as CAPTCHA error message keeps coming. Lots of equipment,spacious and modern. We are really pleased you're enjoying your JD Gyms experience so far. We'll be sorry to see you leave, and would welcome any opportunity to help you stay with us. Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars Best wishes The JD Gyms Team , Each time I've been to the gym the loo roll has been snapped off in all the dispensers in the female toilets so there is no tissue to use. Next, you need to call 0161 393 7055 to speak to a member of the JD team. Door only has a handle on the inside, if you put one outside it would be much easier to access it. Thank you for putting extra quipment in the ladies only area, it made huge difference. Slipped at least twice now on different treadmills when increasing speed.Overall a good gym but could be much better. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. He just laughed at me and didn't respond, acknowledge me or apologise in any way.I have submitted a formal complaint, but the local management have been completely uninterested and unsupportive. SNOWDON DR, no joining fee. Friendly and approachable Timetable looks a lot healthier and everyone seems happier. Good options for those doing calisthenics, good range of apparatus in the middle of the gym.Less spacious than xcerciseforless as the floor space there was much greater for each area. JD Gyms. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Hi there Wow! A lot of equipment seems like need a lot of TLCs, pin is missing, loose bits and out of use equipments. We're always keen to find out more on what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments and any suggestions, please send an email to the Manager on leedsnorth@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team . Hello Stevie. If they dont start showing the members respect I will no longer be recommending this gym. Hi there Thanks for leaving us some feedback. Brillant Gym and staff. We are really pleased you're enjoying your JD Gyms experience. There needs to be signs around the gym reminding people to put weights away and have staff enforcing this in gym. It was carnage. Ive tried 5 so far and all of the instructors have been great. Would be nice put more leg machines, the gym is very full. Hi there Many thanks for your review. JD Gyms Luton Has a good atmosphere. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. It's great to hear your enjoying using the facilities at our Swansea gym and we will be sure to pass this onto the team! NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. Hi, thanks for the 5star review!Glad to hear that you are enjoying the gym, keep up the great work The JD Gyms Team . NO NEED TO BOOK, JUST SHOW UP AND GET READY TO SWEAT. The yoga tutor was very welcoming and checked that we had enjoyed it. We will bring this up with the manager at JD Gyms Manchester so that they can look into why the atmosphere felt that way. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Business Hours:Monday Friday 6:00AM 8:00PM Weekends: By appointment only. Equipment is all top class and instructors are spot on and very friendly. I signed up with good intentions I tried to gain entry twice on 2 sperate occasions and my QR code wouldn't open the turnstiles. Were afraid it's true, our gyms are very popular and can become busy especially at peak times, but this does fluctuate at different times of the day and night. It did not disappoint everyone was welcoming and kind I did not feel insecure coming and for the 1st time in my life I'm enjoying exercise. Friendly helpful staff when required. Place was clean and looked nice, so odd to see equipment isn't maintained. Equipment is good and changing facilities are clean. Hi there Thank you for your review. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Great its open 24 hours. half price joining fee (just 10) no contract. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. I will just cancel the membership, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars , This gym is amazing the staff are great the general m Chloe Mannsell goes above and beyond to help you as well as the both members of staff called Alex and Alexandra the list goes on , great vibes they all make sure you feel at home and all staff are very welcoming, Hi, thank you for leaving a 5 star review! Our impressive cardio area has multiples of every piece of equipment, so you won't have to wait around to get a treadmill! I have the last 3 visits having to buzz in to enter the gym, it is annoying. Hello Elizabeth, thanks for the 5 star review and comments. The second occasion he grabbed my hand and physically moved it off the equipment. Second, need more cleaning in the sauna area, and more bins around, also the lack of air because of the number of people need to be solved as well.Thank you! Lockers in good condition. Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review.
Drag My Wedding Controversy, Mary Anne Dalton Conway Obituary, Morrilton, Ar Police Reports, Balloon Release Laws Georgia, Beyond Identity Brubaker Cooper Summary, Articles J