Taningco was the first to bring Muay Thai to Dayton in 1976. 3 Classes $30.00 $90.00 5 Classes $40.00 $150.00 Find studio now Why it works They also encourage everyone who has boxed or kick" more 2. I decided to try Dayton MMA after reading several great reviews about them online. When reserving your class simply tell us who youd like to bring, and well make sure we reserve two bags. Aside from boxing 4-5 times a week, she also enjoys weightlifting and playing in a sand volleyball league. These are the same techniques used by law enforcement to subdue a dangerous attacker without causing physical harm. She currently teaches 1st grade at a school in Dayton. Convince your friend, colleague, partner or family member to sweat it out with you and you will have an accountability partner for life. It is in our schools, on the school bus, online, and in activities in which our children participate. Join the best muay thai kickboxing school in Dayton, OH. All ages and skill levels welcome! Daily Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and Submission Grappling classes. Mr. Clark also is well-versed in Brazilian Jiujitsu. Click the link below to view our current class schedule and book a class today! Access is free and most seminars or workshops are listed within 90 days of the scheduled event. PS: Very organized and BJJ structured program!!! The most important thing to bring with you is the attitude and belief that you can do anything you set your mind to. 1 likes, 1 comments - Darrick Patrick (@darrickleepatrick) on Instagram: "Logann and Nola with some of their karate crew in October 2022. They also encourage everyone who has boxed or kick" more 2. Participating in Muay Thai also provides a means for youth to improve the overall health and fitness degree. His enthusiasm inspires students and brings the best out in each one. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. He has taught many area students that have garnered undefeated records and gone on to become professional fighters. If you are motivated and willing to learn, this is the place for you. Website managed by ninjas. Fast. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Schedule your free introductory week today. Live Schedule . Peripheral whirlwinds of my []. They were trained in a very disciplined manner and grew into fine adults who are strong, brave, and confident. If you are in Dayton Ohio and looking for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Submission . James is the first person to receive a black belt from Professor Matt Strack. We look forward to seeing you on the mats. They also encourage everyone who has boxed or kick boxed in the past. Friendly trainers who are eager to help! The body stays with you (in all its perfect glory). There is something for everyone at this dojo regardless of age or experience level. She is a busy mom to 3 kids (who you might see running crazy at the club) and in her spare time she enjoys dancing, playing sand volleyball, and attending Southbrook Christian Church on Sunday mornings. Jorge Gurgel Martial Arts Center 7 Muay Thai Brazilian Jiu-jitsu Kickboxing Closed until 6:00 AM "known as JG MMA, is a world class Brazilian jiu jitsu, judo, muay thai boxing and MMA training." more 2. iLoveKickboxing - Florence Gyms Kickboxing Boot Camps Sometimes referred to as Thaiboxing, is a martial art and combat sport that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques. Scott Evans is the first Soma Academy student from Ohio to graduate to black belt. Traditional Muay Thai has a long history in Thailand as a martial art used by the military. Rob is one of our coaches that started as a member, loved the community, the workout, and the environment so he decided to become a coach. At Dayton Muay Thai, we have trained many champions like Christian Phyliss Toleque, who was undefeated under Master Taningcos mentorship. Soma Academy is a nationwide Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu association under the guidance of 4th Degree Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, Professor Matt Strack, who received his black belt from 8th degree Master Pedro Sauer in 2006. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Individual private personal fitness and . 1111 E 2nd St, Dayton, Ohio, 45403, United States Phone Number (937) 985-4150 Website www.thedirtygym.com Revenue <$5M Industry Fitness & Dance Facilities Recreation Hospitality The Dirty Gym's Social Media Is this data correct? Steven Lopez, 5 time Olympian and 5 time World Champion. Sort:Default. He played in six games and caught seven passes for 91 yards with a touchdown last season but left the team in . If your goal is learn BJJ for fun or competitions, lose weight, get fit and make new friends This is the place to go!!! I came here never having trained martial arts. We do not promote confrontation. Our adult Muay Thai classes are divided into three different skill levels. Be better than yesterday. Like Toleque, Rowe, and others, we are here to help you achieve your goals in Muay Thai training. Giving our students the best in self defense, traditional martial arts and combat sports! For 5 years, Taningco also served as the Muay Thai Director for the Arnold Schwarzenegger Martial Arts Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio. 45420 937-938-5222 kettering@titleboxingclub.com Open Today: 7:30am - 12:00pm View Hours Pricing Try A Free Class SHOW UP AND SWEAT Your First Class Let's make it happen together at TITLE Boxing Club Kettering. 2 WEEK FREE TRIAL! Scott is well known for his welcoming personality, his unwavering faith, his dedication to family and friends, and his tenacity for learning new things. But we find its the friendships and fun that keep students coming back. Call (937)395-0333 or Email Us at asian_arts@hotmail.com Because You Deserve The Best Martial Arts Program In The Miami Valley! Adventure. The instructors are incredibly knowledgeable and if you can take the time to watch and listen, improvement comes quickly. @pedigosubmissionfighting and @adamasjiujitsutoledo Our Classes Daily Dayton martial arts classes for all skill levels and ages Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Muay Thai Kickboxing Judo . Another Taningco fighter was Neal Rowe, who went on to become a professional fighter. All RSB affiliates are independently owned and operated; please contact the affiliate directly for specific information about their RSB classes including pricing and class schedules. Chisel it. A refreshing smoothie can be the perfect solution to cool off and fuel up before or after your TITLE Boxing Club workout. Professor Gurgel really teaches you, even as a complete beginner, and all the more experienced members are friendly and respectful to newcomers.. Taylor is a Kettering Health Biomedical engineer by day and fitness coach by night! My daughter has been attending the Saturday Bully Awareness classes for over 3 years now and I cant say enough about Coach Chris and the class. Chris always takes time to work with each child at their skill level. Designed byGT5Marketing.com. You will get fit, you will burn off unwanted calories, you will find it an awesome stress relief. We have a clean and very spacious space for your Muay Thai training that includes a full-sized boxing ring! I joined TITLE Boxing Club because I wanted to gain confidence. We ask that you show up at least 30 minutes before your first class. Kettering Kids Martial Arts - Young's Martial Arts - Kettering, Ohio Kettering's Best Martial Arts Training Discover Your Greatness! Like Toleque, Rowe, and others, we are here to help you achieve your goals in Muay Thai training. Whatever you do, work harder than everyone else. The BEST Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school in the area!!! And the camaraderie you build with other members is second to none. Our kids have also engaged in competitive amateur bouts via TAMA. Jobs, people, and material things come and go. He provides the perfect mix of life safety skills with jiu jitsu moves. Come check it out!! These bullies simply dont care about others. 300 College Park Dayton, Ohio 45469 937-229-1000 . Expect updates soon! Of course! He also wrote the amateur Muay Thai rules for the State of Ohio under Bernie Profato and the Ohio Athletic Commission. Some signs of being bullied may be depression or withdrawal, refusal to be involved in any outside activities, school work plummeting, crying easily, or striking out at home or at others. Get fit and learn real Muay Thai from one of the best trainers in the USA, Master Manuel Taningco. If you are unable to find the seminar you are interested in or have troubles, please use the form below. CALL: 937-253-9966 Quick-Start Special Offer Try for one-week free membership Undefeated under Taningcos coaching, Rowe went on to coach MMA fighter Rich Franklin, Joe Schilling who is also undefeated and went on to become muay thai world champion and fought for Bellator, and TG Grear who also became undefeated under Master Taningco and went on to become a professional fighter and there are more fighters who had done really well competing under Master Taningco mentorship and training. He is passionate about passing down his knowledge and techniques to Muay Thai enthusiasts. We have gloves to borrow for your first time and you can purchase hand wraps here or bring your own. I have taught at TITLE for 8 years and have loved every minute. Best of all, TITLE Card members get a discount on gloves and wrap purchases. The jab is one of the most important and basic punches in boxing, and its essential to master the proper technique to get the most out of your TITLE Boxing Club experience. DAYTON KALI ACADEMY | Come Train with Us. Seeing that transformation is our favorite thing about our KickFit program in Dayton. He taught my teenage sons a mix of Muay Thai, and Kick Boxing. Whenever I think I can't, I think of all the hard working people there I want to make happy! The word 'Soma' comes from from Greek sma body and is used in our name because Jiu-Jitsu is not only known as one of the most effective forms of martial arts, but is also one of the earliest forms of exercise or physical fitness in existence, providing for a complete workout of the body and mind. 1. You can reply HELP at anytime or learn more. 4868 Union Center Pavillion Dr.West Chester, OH 45069, 721 Lyons RdWashington Township, OH 45459, Website design by Alexi Chow 2016 SomaJJ. Everyone is welcomed and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. No class times so when you come in you can start into your rounds:) I like the variety in workout so they don't get boring. I really enjoyed training with them! With the guidance of master T, I had a wonderful muay thai experience. Now offering In-Person Classes in Dayton! Our Hit and Fit Boxing and Kickboxing classes offer students the chance to challenge themselves at their . Stop by to try a class and youll see why so many people love TITLE Boxing Club! Our kids program will make a positive impact on your child through personal growth. He also runs his own personal training business along with being a licensed massage therapist. Through positive reinforcement, we can bring out the best in your children to help them succeed in life. About Search Results. Get in the best shape of your life with our Muay Thai classes. Give yourself a gift of confidence! YES! Health Clubs Health & Fitness Program Consultants Personal Fitness Trainers (16) Website (937) 235-3160. WE PROMOTE MUAY THAI TOURNAMENTS AND FIGHT IN MUAY THAI COMPETITIONS. He was the first to to promote and form a stable of full-contact fighters in the area. To push myself and others toward their goals. Request more information REQUEST INFORMATION NOW Testimonials Bendic Pacia Master Young is an amazing instructor who has put everything he has into making martial arts fun for his students. Boxing helped me stay healthy during three pregnancies and got me back in shape post-babies. As a private Dojo, its facility maintains 9200 square feet of space, 100+ tatami training mats, a yoga room, and a striking room. Thats why people in Dayton love our KickFit Program. Best kickboxing in Dayton, Ohio Sort:Recommended Good for Kids 1. If you are in Dayton Ohio and looking for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Thai Boxing, Submission Grappling, Self Defense we have an option for you. Cincinnati Ohio's Premiere Mix Martial Arts Academy. PS: Very organized and BJJ structured program!!! It doesn't matter if you haven't worked out in many years, or you are a current student of Jiu-Jitsu, our program is structured in such a way that each individual, no matter their background, will see improvements almost immediately. DMC Boxing Academy Boxing 3. Thats because while we push you to do your best and support you every step of the way: You are the one throwing every punch and every kick. Fitness Kickboxing Classes That Work | iLoveKickboxing LIKE KICKBOXING Love Yourself! Just enrolled my 13 year old sonawesome place. The classes are fast, and fun and they play great music. Filter Results About IDEA ! Best Kickboxing in Dayton, Ohio - 9Round - Centerville, Jorge Gurgel Martial Arts Center, Dayton Muay Thai, Kickboxing and Martial Arts, Dayton Brazilian Jiujitsu, Championship Martial Arts Academy, Fuse Martial Arts & Fitness, RockBox Fitness - Cincinnati, JKD Unlimited Cincinnati, Bright Brazilian Jiu Jitsu We at Tenbears Martial Arts Academy are dedicated to your success. During the day he is an account manager for Kingsgate Logistics and in the evenings he teaches class, bar backs at Sueno and enjoys traveling and exploring Dayton and is a member of the Preservation Dayton, Inc. Mel is originally from Mason, Ohio and attended Bowling Green State University for education. TITLE Boxing Club 4 Boxing "First class is FREE! The objective is to submit your opponent using a variety of joint locks and chokes, or to win the match by points. Students benefit from greatly increased physical fitness, problem-solving ability, self-knowledge of their body and mind and the many social benefits of working within a large group of like-minded fellow students as you learn and have fun together. Visuals of my right fist zipping past my right cheek, slicing air, and ramming into Oscars bare palm. I had wanted to try boxing workouts for a while, but I was intimidated. The coaches and regulars are so welcoming to new people. At Dayton MMA we teach students how to recognize, handle and diffuse these kinds of situations. Daily adult and kids classes with expert instruction. Note: Because of the nature of martial arts training, a physician's examination report, psychological exam, background check, or screening may be required. In fitness, there are two schools of thought: 1) Lift weights. Asian Arts Center. 6 month contract. I've learned so much in just a few weeks!" You may opt-out anytime by replying STOP. Super fun and engaging workouts. He is a Certified Muay Thai Instructor under the Dayton Muay Thai Association. Our children are being affected in so many ways by those who bully. TITLE Boxing Club 7 Boxing Gyms Trainers "First class is FREE! I love feeling strong and tough after each class. We recommend wearing anything that makes you feel confident, especially workout apparel and shoes that youre comfortable sweating in. While in school, Krista started coaching at TITLE Boxing Club in 2014. But smiles and laughter are a big part of how we do things, too. This is the place to go!!! The classes are all-encompassing teaching technique, conditioning, and discipline. You are invited to join Daytons most elite Brazilian jiu-jitsu team. We are slow to answer the phone or respond to voicemails in a timely fashion. He trained many champions like Christian Phyliss Toleque, who was undefeated under Master Taningcos mentorship. I will succeed. The BEST Brazilian Jiu Jitsu school in the area!!! I finally checked it out and Ive been going ever since! Just enrolled my 13 year old sonawesome place. Students of the sport gain a deep understanding of the workings and limits of the human body. Master Taningco is a hands-on coach who is very active in teaching the art of Muay Thai. Live hard (Love hard. Former Lumpinee champions, Sakasem, Saekson, Dragon Matee, and Samart, have visited and taught at the Dayton Muay Thai gym, known as the TAMA Martial Arts Center. I cant believe the difference. Our amazing Fitness Kickboxing program gets you FIT, FAST. We recommend purchasing your own gloves after your first class. Laugh hard..Live hard). In my first class I was nervous before going in but all that nervousness was squashed [], Its spring of 2004 in Biloxi, Mississippi. Bellator fighter, Joe Schilling, trained under Master Taningco for the first 3 years of his career along with Toby Grear. Real Muay Thai for real fighters both amateur and professional. Start training today! TAMA Martial Arts Academy is like a second home to me. West Chester, OH is a grappling-based martial art whose central theme is the skill of controlling a resisting opponent in ways that force him to submit. Youll find that our very experienced martial arts Instructors, are trained to keep their teaching simple. When you see what youre capable of, how you see yourself will change too. JGMMA opens in Dayton, Ohio at The Greene 4468 Indian Ripple Rd, Beavercreek OH 45440. 6 WEEKS FOR $75 AND A FREE UNIFORM! a person with MS needs to perform exercises that target balance, aerobics, strength and flexibility," Jackson said. Our expert instructors are here to learn your goals, and help you achieve them in a fun, exciting, and welcoming environment. Hannah received her Masters in Physics from Wright State in 2022 and now works as a physicist for KRB so she can provide the best life for her dog, Remy. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Shes also wears her gloves in the courtroom as shes an attorney in Dayton, too! Workouts are fun and taking your stress out by hitting a heavy bag is awesome. 2023 is the Year of the Rabbit in Japanese culture, with a focus on calmness and quiet confidence. Best 30 Kickboxing in Dayton, OH with Reviews Home OH Dayton Martial Arts Schools Kickboxing in Dayton, OH About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A 1. Confidence, self worth, respect, dialog, positive and confident attitude, and self defense techniques are just a few of the tools we, at Dayton MMA, strive to teach and instill in each of our students. Real Muay Thai for real fighters both amateur and professional. Do not just take others word for it, come experience the best atmosphere in Brazilian jiu-jitsu at the Dayton MMA Academy. 1 2 3 Greatest Taekwondo Olympian of all time, Steven Lopez, to visit TTF January 3rd, 2017 at 10:22 am Greatest Olympic Taekwondo of all time coming to TTF on Feb. 18th, 2017. People come to us for the results, and stay for the community here in Dayton. 1. Look for a "verified" fitness professional who is certified by a nationally recognized organization. At Samford, Krista received her B.S in Fitness and Health Promotions and after graduation joined the fitness industry and became a person trainer at numerous locations working with kids, young adults, and seniors. Since 1997, the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo Martial Arts School has offered Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu () martial arts training for adults and young adults in the Dayton area. all of our classes are designed for any fitness level even if you've . Master T is a professional. They encourage everyone who has never boxed or kick-boxed " more 2. Definitely not! 9Round - Centerville 1 Circuit Training Gyms Kickboxing "Love this place! Dayton, OH Master Taningco has trained students in the Dayton area for the last 45 years. The Brown Institute has been serving our community since 1991. Boxing classes, like the ones we offer at TITLE Boxing Club , are a great way to improve your overall fitness and coordination. is a full-contact combat sport based on striking, grappling and ground fighting, incorporating techniques from various combat sports and martial arts from around the world. Come and join us! He is a fully certified Muay Thai Instructor under the United World Muay Thai Federation. Tama Martial Arts classes are Kempo Karate, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Traditional Chinese Kung Fu, Tai Chi (TaiQi), Filipino Martial Arts (Arnis, Eskrima, Kali and Danugan) with a blend of JKD, and ISD Integrated Self-Defense - Krav Maga. 9Round Boxing Instruction Gymnasiums Health Clubs Website (937) 259-8996 View all 7 Locations 175 E Alex Bell Rd We focus. They encourage everyone who has never boxed or kick-boxed before. Copyright 1997-2022. They work with all levels so don't be scared if" read more, "Such a great atmosphere. Make sure the Kickboxing Class/Event host has liability insurance and a CPR/AED certification. Monthly discounts for additional family members. Come check it out!! Martial arts has tons of physical, mental and social benefits, suitable for anyone and everyone. These are some kickboxing with a large number of reviews in Dayton, OH: Springfield Health & Fitness Center (3 reviews). Each franchise is independently owned and operated. New to boxing? To control and overcome greater size, strength, and aggression with lesser size and strength is the keynote of the sport. #daytonsfinest, Fresh new Retro Gis are on the way! Sort:Default. You only have one life; make the most of it. Accepted students must agree to training guidelines, pay membership fees and adhere to the rules of the Bujinkan. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. If you or your child is interested in Martial Arts, I highly recommend giving Tenbears a try!! Community Event at Fabletics at the Greene. Teaching a smaller more frail individual to defend themselves and defeat larger combatants is where this art began. He is currently working toward his certification in Exercise Science. A University of Dayton research study shows the benefits of kickboxing for people with multiple sclerosis. We recommend registering for a seminar using the Member Portal. Walker Submission Kickboxing Dayton Martial Arts Main Headquarters: 3040 East River Road Dayton, OH 45439 Phone Number: (937) 293-5310 No Website Verify This Listing by Claiming It with an Edit FAX: No fax available Walker Submission Kickboxing provides services in the field of Martial Arts. Another Taningco fighter was Neal Rowe, who went on to become a professional fighter. $138. It's the first step to becoming a member or having your questions answered. S&G BJJ is the best martial arts school in Dayon, OH. Dayton Martial Arts | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo & Kickboxing | S&G BJJ Join the Best Martial Arts School in Dayton, OH Test New Affiliates. Become part of something positive and learn new skills from trained martial arts professionals. Introductions and tours are available by appointment only during class time on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Premier Ladies Fitness Center - Huber Heights. Everyone helps out and makes sure you learn the techniques. Now offering In-Person Classes in Dayton! Jared began studying with Professor Strack as a private student by driving from Idaho Falls to Salt Lake City for countless lessons when Professor Strack was the head instructor and academy manager for Master Pedro Sauer. . He got his start in martial arts at the young age of four. At Tenbears Martial Arts Academy, our priority is to help you and/or your children become better versions of yourselves. The Dojo is a private facility, but accepts inquiries year-round. A combat sport involving grappling-type techniques such as clinch fighting, throws and takedowns, joint locks, pins, and other grappling holds. Get fit, get strong, and be truly confident. Explore. She started teaching group fitness in 2017 including step and weightlifting, and now has added boxing to the list! Individuals with mental illness, drug addiction, or mental instability shall be barred from joining. Through the years, he has honed his skills both as a practitioner and as one of Dayton Muay Thais more-gifted martial art instructors. Healthy Smoothies to Fuel Your Boxing Fitness Workout on Hot Days. Undefeated under Taningcos coaching, Rowe went on to coach MMA fighter Rich Franklin. Martial arts provides one of the very best workouts to get you in shape while learning to protect yourself! He started at a club in Florida and then moved to Ohio. My daughter has been training with Chris for over 5 years now. We offer curriculum ranking in both BJJ/Kickboxing. Dayton, OH 45420 From Business: TITLE Boxing Club is a fitness club that offers a combination of boxing and kickboxing classes. We have gloves to borrow for your first time and you can purchase hand wraps here or bring your own. Classes are listed both on the map and in column next to the map. She started out in his bully awareness class and progressed to his more advanced BJJ classes. . Martial Arts Instruction (2) Website (937) 438-5425. Great place for people of all sizes, shapes and backgrounds to learn BJJ and other Martial Arts. Benefits of our program include: Improved Self Confidence & Self Esteem A Positive Attitude Self Defense Skills Learn How to Overcome Adversity Learn to Deal with Difficult Situations Leadership Skills Improved Health and Fitness Improved Strength & Flexibility Making New Friends! Hand wraps are required to use during class to protect your hands and wrists. Online access to live classes and training library. Request information today to learn more about our programs! CALL (937)395-0333 or email info@aacdayton.com to reserve your spot or learn more! From fitness, to fighters, from MMA to Judo, they've coached at all levels.". Kathy Davis Tenbears is a great place for kids to learn self control and discipline. Our structured classes are meant to help develop coordination, physical fitness, mental strength, as well as gain valuable social skills. Individuals with criminal records shall be turned away. Not at all. August 26th and 27th - Annual Ninja Gathering Event in Dayton, Ohio (Sensei Norcross guest teaching - call (937) 567-0150 \ to sign up. After being closed since spring of 2020 due to COVID-19, the Bujinkan Hombu Training Dojo in Japan re-opens to foreign visitors on Monday, January 9, 2023. Use the form below to begin the process. Lets make it happen together at TITLE Boxing Club Kettering. 1. Oxford, OH. Because your boxing gloves weigh 1 lb., every punch you throw is like lifting a light weight. These are some highly rated kickboxing in Dayton, OH: What are some kickboxing with a large number of reviews in Dayton, OH? For any questions, email us at:tamamartialarts@gmail.com, Copyright 2023Dayton Muay Thai. I cannot recommend TITLE enough! Banpen fugyo - we all shouldn't be surprised when changes to class schedules and processes at Hombu are - or are not - observed. We say: Why not both?. Friendly trainers who are eager to help! Since 1997, the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo Martial Arts School has offered Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu () martial arts training for adults and young adults in the Dayton area. Live Schedule . It's the best workout ever! Krista was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio and attended Dayton Christian High School. Everyone at the gym is very friendly and make you feel like youre part of their family. Why not find out for yourself. He is patient and listens to students needs very well. 2023 All Rights Reserved. Students train with others at their own skill level progressing from basic stances, punches, blocks, and kicks to the study of more advanced Katas (patterns of movement) and defense objectives. Everything included: Free Trial Class Experienced Instructors 11 N. Elm St., West Carrollton, Dayton, OH 45449 In his spare time he watches the food network and enjoys cooking. If you are interested in training at the Dayton Bujinkan Dojo, please complete the form at the end of this page to schedule an introductory tour (by appointment only). Best of all, if you ever get lost just go back to the basic jab, cross combination and a trainer will come by to show you any other technique. A towering figure, Seth Clarks height makes him an intimidating figure, yet, his approach to teaching always shows compassion and care. They encourage everyone who has never boxed or kick-boxed before.
The St James Membership Cost, Articles K