Frank. This engine produced 37.9 PS (27.9 kW; 37.4 HP) at 2,800 rpm of gross horsepower and 32 PS (23.5 KW; 31.5 HP) of PTO output power. OrangeTractorTalks brings together Kubota enthusiasts from around the world, into one place, purpose built just for them. Had to take the upper guide bar off the radiator to get the screen all the way off. To those who mentioned I only drained from one drain plug, you are correct. The cylinder bore is 78.0 mm (3.07 in) and the piston stroke is 78.4 mm (3.09 in). JavaScript is disabled. Ed B. 30. Puma Series Welcome. Which is where the L3800 resides. gal) fuel tank. Dimensions & Tires. Blew out the radiator core, added a small amount of anti freeze in the overflow bottle. You might realize the same thing I did. These cookies do not store any personal information. Check the rubber that's on the dipstick and make sure it's not loose. No doubt 50 hours would be a good time but it's liable to be next year before I get there. See transmission oil capacity is listed. Proxima Series It has a fuel capacity of 10 gallons. The L3800 is a Compact Utility Tractors and is majorly used for Agriculture Tractors activities. This engine produced 37.9 PS (27.9 kW; 37.4 HP) at 2,800 rpm of gross horsepower and 32 PS (23.5 KW; 31.5 HP) of PTO output power. Oil level is above the highest hole in dipstick, any ideas??? View online or download Kubota L3800 Operator's Manual. Operating New Tractor. I have done both styles, hot and cold engine. Manage Settings 183 cm (4WD) Weight: 3150 to 3340 pounds. Welcome. John Deere 2000-2021 - TractorData.com. Backhoes published in 1994, by Kubota: Mid-Mount Mowers B/L Series published in 1994, by Kubota: Front Loaders B, L and M-Series published in 1994, by Kubota: $X.3A3&3r*/821ca8^!.`R,@,fFv=, f\v endstream endobj 372 0 obj <> endobj 373 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 368 0 R/Resources<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 374 0 obj <>stream Fendt You must log in or register to reply here. Learn more about Biodiesel Fuels. F Series This engine produced 37.9 PS (27.9 kW; 37.4 HP) at 2,700 rpm of net output power and 32.5 PS (23.9 KW; 32.0 HP) of PTO output power. No point wasting good oil. Some oil always stays in the passages, you cannot ever get it all out. Sometimes it may show as T1060-16602. Thank you all for your replies. Then you have a FULL mark you know is correct? You are absolutley right about the myths concerning synthetics. 6.0 quarts for the L3200. Continue with Recommended Cookies, if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'manytractors_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-manytractors_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'manytractors_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',133,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-manytractors_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-133{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Kubota produced its L3800 farm tractor model From 2011 Until 2014 in Japan this exact model was priced at 14,185 USD with a Foldable two-post ROPS cabin.Talking dimensions and weight, this model weighs 2,480 lbs or 1124 kg has 55.1 inches [139 cm] of width, 110.6 inches [280 cm] (2WD) of length and 91.7 inches [232 cm] of height while maintaining a wheelbase of 63.3 inches [160 cm] and a ground clearance of 13.6 inches [34 cm] (2WD) the front tread is about 41.3 inches while the rear tread is 43.8 to 50.8 inches .This tractor can fit ag tires of 5.00-15 front and 5.00-15 back or lawn tires of 23x8.50-12 (2WD) front and 23x8.50-12 (2WD) back or industrial tires of 27x8.50-15 (4WD) front and 15-19.5 back .This Kubota L3800 is powerd by a diesel engine it has 111.4 ci or 1.8 L 3 cylinders ,it can produce 30.3 hp or 22.6 kW at 2700 (rpm), the fuel tank capacity is 10 gal or 37.9 L.This machine has 4x2 2WD wheel drive system,infinite (3-range) forward and reverse transmission system.- Kubota provided us with the latest version of its L3800 service repair manual - Find All mechanical and electrical parts and accessories of Kubota L3800 farm-tractor here. Frank, Well as mentioned went over to the Kubota dealer and at the parts counter I explained the problem. Kansas, Butler county, Just east of DooDah. L3800 will use SAE 10W-30 or 15W-40. Established in 2009, we are the largest online community of Kubota tractor and equipment owners. Thanks. Oil pan capacity Alternator Capacity L (gal) V-A 12.2 (3.2) Starter Capacity V-kW 12-2.5 12-100 288 (635.0) KDG/15.07/001 KUBOTA (Deutschland) GmbH Senefelder Str. Kukje built My old metric and inch 30 year old socket set over the years was missing many of its sockets. Replaces HH3A0-82623 . Yes the front drive shaft tunnel splits the pan. How many hours before I can safely change it over to synthetic oil. Compact Utility tractor International Harvester It will take hours for that dirty oil to find its way to the pan. Certainly too much oil. So will set up my drain bucket and clean it real good and take the excess oil out. The Kubota L3830 is a 2WD or 4WD compact utility tractor from the L30 series. MECHANICAL Chassis 4x2 2WD/4x4 MFWD 4WD (optional) Differential lock rear standard Steering hydrostatic power Brakes wet disc Cab Foldable two-post ROPS. L3800 with 15 hours on it. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Landini built Fiat built Minus one pint. But I also didnt seem to get that much out of it when draining the oil either. The baler kicks out Texas bales which are 5x6 and weigh in at about 1800 pounds. The Kubota L3800 is one of the great tractors in the Kubota stable, and it has earned Kubota a fantastic reputation. Just did my first engine oil change, removed both drain plugs and changed filter. One of these days will have to sit down and really check out that roll around tool box as over it has become a catch all for all of my tools. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Daedong built Speeds: If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Prior to making the oil change I referred to the Owners Manual for the correct amount that would be required for the change. I drained all the oil from both drain plugs on the bottom of the pan, removed oil filter, and let it all drain until empty. When I got the tractor the dealer gave me the oil filter and 2 gallons Kubota 30 weight oil. Midlands Lubricants suitable Kubota Oils includes 10w/30 Low Saps, 15w/40 E7 or E9 Engine Oil - UTTO Tractor Transmission Fluid (Hydro/Trans) - Hydraulic Tractor Fluid - 80w/90 GL5, EP80w/90 GL4 or GL5 Axle Oil - Gearbox - Final Drive Oils - Differential Oils - Hubs Oil and Brake . Mahindra I read the manual again (slower this time) and found in the maintenance schedule that clutch play, engine oil and filter, hydraulic oil and filter should be serviced. 7dHu>0*4eE)YKd,I8uy,%mQT*. Due to my 41+ years of marine engine experience, where the installed angle of the engine can vary the oil level, and hence the amount of oil needed to reach the full mark on the dipstick, on anything I own I just fill it to the full mark, it takes what it takes and so be it. Established in 2009, we are the largest online community of Kubota tractor and equipment owners. High-Clearance tractor We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Every tractor has a VIN number. The Kubota L3800 is equipped with hydrostatic power steering, wet disc type brakes, open operator station with two-post ROPS and 38.0 liters (10 US gal. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Did you take both drain plugs out when you drained the oil? Sub-Compact Utility tractor Pulled dipstick and looks overfull? Rear: 11.2-24 (2WD)/Front: 7.2-16. Kubota L3800 HST, Land Pride PR1672 Power Rake, Land Pride BB2572 Box Scraper. Will keep you posted. By how much it was over that sounds like it to me. I know the older version of your tractor (L3400) only holds 6 quarts. Jump Starting. qt, 6.6 Imp. I chalked that up to it not being as level as it should of been. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. If the 50 hour is needed for break in I'll just change out the factory oil at 25 hours. Kubota L2800 HST, Kubota Z781KWTi Double check the capacity and make sure you did not read the coolant capacity instead. of cylinders Bore & stroke in. I usually dump the oil and filter around 50 hrs when the motor is new. Operating the Tractor. Cause if the only hole in the stick I have shows 1/2" to 5/8" oil above that hole. The Kubota part number is T1060-1660-2. gal) fuel tank. Transmission: Type: constant mesh: Gears: 8 forward and 4 reverse: Oil capacity: 29.2 qts 27.6 L: Four gears (1-4) in two ranges (Low/High) and reverse (R). I gave them the T1060-1660 part number and was told that it was not a Kubota part number. Thanks again. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Since they don't make the L3800 anymore one lady started looking for tractors that used the same engine they had a used one and we went to check it out. ; 8.4 Imp. Easy enough to loosen up one drain plug do a guesstimate as to how much has drained out and retighten the plug and if necessary add additional oil as needed. You are using an out of date browser. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 2014 L3200 HST FEL, 1949 Minneapolis-Moline R. I thought it only took 6 quarts of oil? I worked on all generations of the L3800, from the day they came out to the day they stopped making them. I ran the engine for several minutes to get oil into the new filter and shut the unit down so I could check the oil level on the dip stick. in) three-cylinder natural aspirated diesel engine with 79.0 mm (3.11 in) of the cylinder bore and 91.0 mm (3.58 in) of the piston stroke. Were you changing the engine oil or the HST oil? My work truck, car, and other tractor get oil changes for time more often than hours. Some engines have multiple drain points for the engine oil. Renault built Established in 2009, we are the largest online community of Kubota tractor and equipment owners. And I will take the time to check the oil bible. The Kubota L3130 is equipped with a 1.5 L three-cylinder diesel engine and one of three transmissions: hydrostatic transmission with infinite (3-range) forward and reverse gears, FST sync shuttle transmission with 8 forward and 8 reverse gears or . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Welcome. Shibaura built See Lugbolt's comments. Kubota's new L3200/L3800 tractors offer a wide assortment of innovative features to provide more power, more comfort and more efficiency, giving your productivity a boost. Massey Ferguson (a part of AGCO) The Kubota L3130 is a 2WD (L3130F) or 4WD compact utility tractor from the L30 series. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This tractor was manufactured by the Kubota from 2007 to 2010. Yes it takes 7.5 quarts, but you did not drain 7.5 quarts out. This is normally what I have. Lady brought out the manual and referenced the dipstick in the manual. There is a difference in hydraulic fluid capacity between L3200 Gear and L3200 HST tractors. Following attachments are available for Kubota L3800 compact utility tractor: We try to use verified sources and official documentation, however, differences between sources or errors in entering information may occur. Kubota L3800 tractor overview. This engine produced 27.3 PS (20.1 kW; 27.0 HP) at 2,800 rpm of output power. In reading my owner's manual it says change the oil and filter every 200 hrs, but doesn't address the first 100 hrs or so. Put back in the drain plugs, new oil filter, and put in 7.5 quarts per the owners manual for oil & filter change. Always consult equipment operator's manual and follow safety instructions before operating or servicing any tractor or equipment, or attempting any task. Deutz-Fahr Challenger (a part of AGCO) Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL, 85 Hokie, thanks for the reply. This tractor was manufactured by Kubota from 2003 to 2007. . The manual shows a dipstick that has a square section at the end with two lines with cross hatching in between. Still have the milk jugs that I drained the old oil into. It will definately get changed at 50 hours. This Kubota L3200 is powerd by a diesel engine it has 91.5 ci or 1.5 L 3 cylinders ,it can produce 30.4 hp or 22.7 kW at 2800 (rpm), the fuel tank capacity is 10 gal or 37.9 L. This machine has 4x2 2WD wheel drive system,infinite (3-range) forward and reverse transmission system. So once the crank case was drained I reinstalled the filter and drain plug and promptly put in 7.5 qts of new W15-40 oil as stated ion the manual. Managed to get one side lined up with the captive spring that keeps the screen from moving but having problems getting the left hand side lined up right to get the spring screw in its hole. Carraro built Below you will find detailed technical specifications for Kubota L3800 covering engine types, horsepower ratings, weight, height, fuel type and tank volume, oil capacity and type, hydraulic system diagram, wiring diagram, battery specs, etc. Rear: 11.2-24 (4WD), 110.6inches / 280cm (2WD)/106.3inches / 270cm (4WD), 13.6inches / 34cm (2WD)/13.4inches / 34cm (4WD), 2,480lbs / 1124kg (2WD gear)/2,657lbs / 1205kg (4WD gear)/2,668lbs / 1210kg (4WD hydro). L3800 with 15 hours on it. Still have to say that 7.5 quarts id too much but will know tomorrow. Not all manuals have correct data in them. This engine produced 31.0 PS (22.8 KW; 30.6 HP) at 2,500 rpm of gross output power. 31.5hp / 23.5kW (gear)/30.3hp / 22.6kW (hydro), Kubota D1803 diesel 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 7.1gal / 26.9L (gear)/6.2gal / 23.5L (hydro), Front: 5.00-15. Hopefully the HST will get a little quieter at that point. There are other posts giving the likes and dislikes for particular brands, but the above is the minimum requirements. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This setting improves usability in the real world setting. Gear-Drive Transmission HST Model 2WD 4WD 4WD Engine Type Engine gross horsepower* HP (kW) Engine net power** HP (kW) PTO power HP (kW) No. Kubota L3800H (Hydrostatic Transmission) Parts Diagrams 36 : 49 WILL SHIP TOMORROW Kubota L3800H (Hydr Remove Model Online Parts New Equip Used Equip Rentals Tools & Supplies Apparel About Us 0 Cart Login Kubota L3800H (Hydrostatic Transmission) Parts Select your diagram CATEGORY DIAGRAM DIAGRAM DIAGRAM Print PDF Share It is usually listed just below and easy to mistake. I always put in about a quart less and run it and check it. Hi all, recently did the oil change on the engine of my L3800. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. With your tractor on level ground, why not take a file scratch a mark where the oil level is at. I know the older version of your tractor (L3400) only holds 6 quarts. Run the engine at a high RPM then shut down and immediately check the dip stick You are Not looking for the oil level but instead check if there is any sign of foaming or frothing of the oil if it is Well over filled the crank shaft will contact the oil and it will whip air into it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The L3830 tractor could be equipped with Kubota LA723 loader. ; 8.8 Imp. A engine powers the L3800 tractor. getting too old to start chasing down sockets and wrenches in my roll around tool box at the other end of the house in the garage. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. New Holland I would leave it as is unless it was way past due for the last oil change. Transmissions 8-speed constant mesh gear hydrostatic CAPACITY Fuel hVmk0+,KRHe 420ZjH`lH;6B9GC&"J1"2 +hHE8h$jj0!hRslYf&o't#\vq67Sts22tbN&RiY4qrwD0"q|m!{#sh.}1:ku~? High efficiency filtration with synthetic fibers for hot oil resistance. Not all vehicles will have a recommendation. Stupid me ! if you went through all the details and prove you're correct!! And yes being a good owner read the manual. took out one pint and there was my 7.5 quarts. So once the crank case was drained I reinstalled the filter and drain plug and promptly put in 7.5 qts of new W15-40 oil as stated ion the manual. And thanks to all of you for your help, suggestions and comments they are greatly appreciated.Frank. Ran it for a few minutes and then let it sit for 1/2 hour and when I checked the fluid level several times it is not in between the two dots on the dipstick but above the top dot an inch or two. Frank, you drained all the oil and added the correct amount. Now for the confusing part. Zetor, 5E Series All I can say is thank God for carports. L3800 : Transmissions overview . These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You must log in or register to reply here. The oil level is about 1/2 to 5/8ths of an inch above the hole. You see what happens is you never get all of the old oil out.. the listed capacity is for a completely dry new engine. Agricultural Crawler tractor Yep it should have two drain plugs you probably didnt pull the second one. D2Cat, good idea. Ford Kubota Tractors are extremely complicated pieces of equipment and have multiple lubrication needs. But if the book/manual says 7.5 quarts why is it that when I drained the old oil out into 2 milk jugs I got only about 6 quarts? I prefer the cold engine just to keep it easy to handle but I still start the engine to mix the contaminants up a bit. With so much versatility at your command, these tractors are the best choice [] Do what is correct for your tractor, not what the manual says is correct. Well went over tothe Kubota dealer and they had my new dipstick part number T1060-16602 all nice and tucked away in its plastic wrapper. Didn't get to swap it out as the heavens opened up and rained like you wouldn't believe. L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more. Either way, I would drain some out and get it so the oil is at least back to the top mark on the dipstick. Frank. Recommendations are for Passenger Cars Only. Four-wheel Drive (4WD) tractor Landini JavaScript is disabled. Check out the Kubota L3800 oil capacity and oil type in the engine specs section as it may vary across the engines. Kubota L3800 Production Kubota L3800 Electrical Kubota L3800 Mechanical Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We do not recommend using provided information for repairing or spare parts ordering, use only official service manuals and spare-parts catalogs. We do not provide advice on technical issues related to the any operation or repair. Half-track Crawler tractor reason I mention the 2 quarts is that is exactly what my sears riding mower takes including the filter.
Mobile Homes For Rent Lolo, Mt, Accident A264 Horsham Yesterday, Rapididentity Cps Change Password, Average Citation Rates By Field 2020, Straight Talk Home Phone Troubleshooting, Articles K