When we went back another day we asked an employee if we should seat ourselves and with a wave of herhand, the response was "Whatever". Sigh. This is a very nice sports bar n grill. I would easily give this establishment a full 5 stars and highly recommend going here for drinks, food and to watch the game, Excellent food and convenient to the Hyatt and Convention Center. ", "They always have the best birthday cards and tons of great clearance items. Recommend the French dip and chicken teriyaki bowl! Our server even moved a heater closer to our table so we were more comfortable. status of restaurants in Phoenix, this was not a problem. I feel like this would be a good place to watch a sporting event, as there are TVs pretty much everywhere you look. I found a Pinot Grigio that I liked. Majerle's is a casual sports bar & grill serving a lunch, dinner & late-night menu and features bi Majerle's Sports Grill | Phoenix AZ 3095 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, Arizona, USA, Pieology Pizzeria Chandler Gateway, Chandler, AZ. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Being the middle of the day on a weekday, our only sports options were golf, tennis and softball. Ganell D. August 23, 2013. . Would we go back? 2005-2023 Community Impact Newspaper Co. All rights reserved. I twas done as requested and more than enough for me to finish. All in all the place was surprisingly disappointing despite the potential. The patio is excellent this time of year! 25 Best Sports Bars in America (Sports Illustrated), Best Sports Bar in Arizona (Arizona Republic), Best Burger in Phoenix (AOL City Guide), Best Happy Hour (Downtown Phoenix Partnership). It is fully owned and operated by Brinker. When we finally ordered, we were served very promptly. But then the room started to fill up. For my entree, I got the teriyaki chicken bowl. I ordered a simple burger and fries. more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Outdoor Seating, Table Service. This place is conveniently located next to the convention center. We pride ourselves in our craft and attention to, From Business: Chili's Grill & Bar is a chain of more than 1,000 casual dining restaurants located in the United States. Does Majerle's Sports Grill offer takeout? Our drinks arrived okay, but then we noticed after about 20 minutes the other tables were served their appetizers and meals. The french fries were thin and crispy and enjoyable. Dan Majerle first opened Majerles Sports Grill in downtown Phoenix in December 1992 at the height of his career in the NBA with the Phoenix Suns. For another appetizer, the sliders are great. The food (especially the, Josette D. said: Whoever the new lady was that served my food was the reason I'm even, Jessica L. said: I should probably leave 2 reviews because it felt like we had 2, We serve the freshest, all natural, never frozen, Texas Hot Chicken sandwiches around, Christine D. said: We called our order in. $$ Bar Food American Traditional American Appetizers Salads Burgers Entrees Kids Mains Sandwiches Sides Beverages Desserts Appetizers Chicken Quesadilla Rate your experience! So nice. I opted for a RajunCajun chicken sandwich, spicy with American cheese melted, served with remoulade sauce. Plenty of TVs if you're watching three games/sports at once and the food and service was very good. Recliner seats everywhere and a bar in the lobby where stupid video games used to reside. It does, however, say a great deal when you can get a GOOD quality burger done right. Joe's New York Pizza. call (909) 597 1112!. Majerle's Sports Grill Restaurant - Phoenix, AZ | OpenTable Majerle's Sports Grill $31 to $50 Notify me Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines European Hours of operation null Phone number (602) 253-0118 Dress code Formal Attire Location 24 N 2nd St null Phoenix, AZ 85004-2319 Neighborhood Parking details Menu Slam Dunk Shrimp** $11.00 After another 20 minutes we found our server and asked about how much longer it would be. As we entered Majerle's all the high-top tables were removed and we were informed about the live band which was to start playing at 9pm. Foursquare 2023 Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Drinks great had the queso dip yum..brandon was great! Here for 2011 Draft and hostess is pretty rude. Will not go back to this place. I stopped in here with a family member for a Friday lunch. A lot of visitors think that you can try good Brezeln here. I absolutely loved it! !, This place by far hasa lot of women, especially on Saturdays, cant wait to go back gain with friends! Our choice was based on the following reasons: Good eats, beer, service, sports atmosphere with TV monitors all around. Ambience is ok plenty of tvs to watch sports. Majerle's Sports Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 4425 N Saddlebag Trl, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3410. 3.5. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our party had the chicken tacos, mushroom swiss burger and a chicken sandwich. I thought the chicken was overcooked but "rescued" by the sauce, just barely. We were already late to meet with another party and going somewhere else was not an option. Bartender's are always nice. majerle's sports grill chandler photos , majerle's sports grill chandler location , majerle's sports grill chandler address , majerle's sports grill - chandler chandler , majerles sports grill chandler chandler . I'd go back again.More, Awesome bar/club, this place can get pack during football games and with a Dj that plays good music and when the game comes back on, he lower the music to let fans listen to the game, I thought was great! 57 Photos. Somewhat generic in that this bar could be in any almost any city in the US. We are the premiere source, Industrial feel. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Or want takeout? Menu. It's located in the area withother restaurants, but a bit away from the shopping area. 49 Reviews Scottsdale, Central Arizona . The burgers were delicious. This is a sports bar, and we were surrounded by televisions this is my definition of hell on earth. Love the Boneless Buffalo Wings here! Live music is always a plus. Majerle's Sports Grill (Now Closed) Bar and Sports Bar $$ $$ Chandler. It was a chilly, but sunny day, so we elected to sit outside in the large patio area. Senna House Scottsdale, Curio Collection by Hilton, Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row - Scottsdale. It was a chilly, but sunny day, so we elected to sit outside in the large patio area. Majerle's Sports Grill, Phoenix: See 235 unbiased reviews of Majerle's Sports Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 3,183 restaurants in Phoenix. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 4.0 32 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub Meals more. Hot Sunday beer bust $3 32oz pitchers. the large patio area is probably a great place to meet up and watch a game or just "hang". TV screens showing a plethora of sports surround the bar so no person in no seat cannot see. Our table had a server in training, and she did a great job keeping tabs on our tableand getting us whatever we needed.More. More importantly, the Arizona State vs San Diego State football game. Fortunately, I prefer that. Happy Hour ends early at 6pm. Majerle's Sports Grill 24 N 2nd St (602) 253-0118 164 ratings See if this restaurant delivers to you. Overview. Established in 1992. But a place that is well worth the visit! Desert Ridge Marketplace; Downtown Phoenix; Join the Team The calm atmosphere brings a comfortable feel to a clients' stay at this place. Nevertheless, the bread was good and the sandwich was tasty. Sexy men, good drink specials! will definitely eat here again when in town. Originally named the Fry Building, this historical landmark dates back to 1885 and has evolved over the years, having been a hat store, candy shop, grocery store, saloon, barbershop and pharmacy. Get quick answers from Majerle's Sports Grill staff and past visitors. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get delivery or takeout from Majerle's Sports Grill at 24 North 2nd Street in Phoenix. After another 20 minutes we found our server and asked about how much longer it would be. Try the strawberry mojito, it's delicious. Great food they have about 10 beers on tap. Greg M. said: Told friendly manager here that I'd write Yelp reviewfew months, Olivia B. said: I walked in having a crappy day and there was one person who I saw, Jessica C. said: My husband and I were on vacation and came here with friends who, Amanda K. said: We went there on 4/16 for a date night and had never been to a RA, Mark S. said: Time to edit my first review of Island's.The first time I was here, Ralph W. said: Myself and the wife stopped there after the car show. It is not that it tasted bad rather it just didn't taste at all so both of these dishes missed the mark for us. Its a nice sports bar near the hotels. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. The tacos were pretty bland and the shells tasted a bit "old" while the grilled chicken sandwich had some bacon and cheese the flavor was missing! From Business: We are a Garstropub! The sauce was pretty typical Frank's Redhot kind of sauce. There is lots of parking and easy access to the front door. I personally wouldn't bother coming here again, Sports bar in the Majerle's chain. name on the building. We understand that mistakes happen, but not standing by your statement to make the situation right is not forgotten. Majerle's Sports Grill. Majerle's Sports Grill first opened in Chandler in November 2007. This guy never shuts up!! Plenty of tvs throughout the restaurant and out service was prompt and our waitress was very pleasant. Meh.probably not considering the other places in the area, but would not rule out a visit to another location for a drink or two. Will not go back to this place. So we left. Would not go back and we were in town for a week. Our server got to us after about five minutes and took our drink/food order. Now, Jeff runs the Chandler location of Majerles Sports Grill. No complaints on the service. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Places. 13,389 were here. Welpoptimism soon left when we were 4 of MAYBE 10 people in the entire place (including servers/bartenders). By Alexa D' Angelo In fact, we thought the food was so good that we patronizedthis Sports Grill twice for lunch. I was surprised that there were so few people here on a Friday at lunch time. We were seated immediately. She then came back and said that "ALL of your drinks are on us" and the food would be out in 15 minutes. It was a pleasure dining here. From Business: Here at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, we've been serving up a one-of-a-kind Brewhouse experience for forty years. But the food.. Not so great, not into shoestring fries, kinda cheap. And, of course, to be known as THE place to enjoy watching your favorite sports programming. Photos. were super hard and difficult to eat. And, of course, to be known as THE place to enjoy watching your favorite sports programming. 7,718 were here. Howler's is located at 3095 W. Chandler Blvd. The salsa was excellent too. It is not that it tasted bad rather it just didn't taste at all so both of these dishes missed the mark for us. Then ordered a burger which was very large anda generous portion of fries. | Ask your server about it. The wine and beer selection was quite good. The rule is what the majority wants to listen to, not a minority. And finally, even though it is a sports bar, you could hold a regular conversation because every TV was not blaringwill keep going back. I would easily give this establishment a full 5 stars and highly recommend going here for drinks, food and to watch the gameMore, Majerle's Sports Grill was a nice surprise for us conveniently located next to the Hyatt Regency and across from the convention center. When asked about this she said that we were wrong and claimed she never made that statement. All in all the place was surprisingly disappointing despite the potential. Service started slowish but improved dramatically once I was recognized as being seated and in need of a menu. A bar thats comforting no One who will judge you by The way yo look act or think, a place to hang out and be yourself, You can be You. I'm not a beer-drinker, but my family member is and she was more than happy with the choices available. to bar hop as many other bars across and next to it. A fan-favorite over the course of his career as player, broadcaster and coach, Dan has always been known for his strong work ethic and as someone who cares about others. It was a pleasure dining here.More, This review is for the restaurant located in Desert Ridge. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 4425 N Saddlebag Trl, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-3410. American, Burger. Good times. Yes, Majerle's Sports Grill offers takeout services. I also like the owners they are really nice.It is a fun place, What discrimanation against hispaniics???? Good music,drinks,vibes and people! Was a little. Many guests say that prices are reasonable for what you receive. Meghan R. said: I wish I could give this place MORE stars. 1:05 PM Dec 11, 2019 MST That might not mean much, but to women it means. Majerle's closed its location adjacent to Chandler Fashion Center earlier this summer.
Friends Kitchen Menu Brookhaven Ms, At Lojart Roz, Was Country Joe Mcdonald In The Military, Natasha Ryan Wedding Photos, Articles M