Store Finder; Truck & Tool Rental; For the Pro; . Were also dedicated to providing exceptional service that is fast and friendly. Vertical, 208/230-Volt Electric Air Compressor (203175522) comes supplied with oil and filters. x 2-5/8 in, Steel Pin and Retaining Ring, Chrome Plated Finish, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 60-Gal. Air Tool Accessory Kit 18 pc, Porter Cable 6 gal Pancake Portable Air Compressor Kit 150 psi 0.8 HP, Craftsman 50 ft. L X 3/8 in. 5 HP Vertical 1-Phase Low RPM 175 PSI Electric Air Compressor with Quiet Operation, Industrial Series 80 Gal. Maxair. Not sure which compressor is right for you? 2023 Ace Hardware. We source air compressor parts online that are compatible with the most popular air compressor manufacturers, including Eagle, Iron Horse, and Max Air, as well as parts for portable, stationary, handheld, and silent compressors. Tool Mart, Inc. best value for a smaller professional shop on a budget but needs capacity to run the tools. 5 HP 1-Phase Silent Air Electric Air Compressor with Pressure Lubricated Pump, Bolting,Drilling,Grinding,HVLP Painting,Sanding,Spraying,Wrenching, Air Brushing,Blow Cleaning,Bolting,Brad Nailing,Cutting,Drilling,Finish Nailing,Framing Nailing,Grinding,HVLP Painting,Hobby Nailing,Hobby Painting,Inflation,Roof Nailing,Sanding,Spraying,Stapling,Surface Prep,Wrenching, Air Brushing,Bolting,Brad Nailing,Drilling,Finish Nailing,Framing Nailing,Inflation,Spraying,Stapling,Wrenching. Saturday & Sunday: Closed, Copyright All Rights Reserved | Designed by LocalPull. My garage floor is level so I set it on the pads and it doesn't move. H Right Sliding Frameless Shower Door in Matte Black with StarCast Clear Glass SDR984WFS6080R, Prime-Line Sliding Patio Door Pin, 3/16 in. Asme Vertical Tank Has A High Flow 3 Piston Cast Iron "V" Style Pump That Generates 18.5 Cfm At 100 Psi And Max 170 Psi. We offer a wide selection of replacement air compressor parts online so you can repair your machine and get back to work. 18.5 CFM @ 100 PSI No more listening to my old one constantly running. Air Compressor Accessory Kit 20 pc, Milwaukee M12 1 gal Vertical Portable Hand-Held Air Compressor 120 psi 0.25 HP, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18 Ga. 18 Volt Brushless Brad Nailer, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 2 gal Horizontal Portable Quiet Air Compressor 135 psi, Bostitch Smart Point 18 Ga. Brad Nailer Kit, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18 Volt Brushless 30 deg Framing Nailer, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 Ga. 18 Volt Brushless 20 deg Angled Finish Nailer, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18 Volt Brushless 21 deg Framing Nailer, Milwaukee M12 23 Ga. Finishing Pin Nailer, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 16 Ga. 18 Volt Brushless 20 deg Angled Finish Nailer Kit, Milwaukee M18 FUEL 18 Ga. 18 Volt Brushless 1/4 in. Click here for helpful air compressor troubleshooting tips. Works great with my plasma cutter. We will use this information to ensure the order is picked up by an authorized individual. This compressor is equipped with high efficiency reed valves for longer life, all metal belt guard for maximum cooling . Well my choiceof the MaxAir was spot on. Needless to say I was pretty irritated. 24/7 Service is available, so contact us today! Portable Wheelbarrow Style Tank, Air Compressor comes with a High Flow 3 Piston "V" Style Cast Iron Pump for Market Leading 18.5CFM at 100 PSI (170 PSI max) Out-put, High Efficiency Reed Valves for longer life. Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. 15 HP Electric 208-Volt Single Stage 3-Phase Air Compressor. With our extensive collection of air compressor replacement parts, you will not need to worry about a worn out gasket or gauge again. When your order is ready, you will receive an email including specific pickup instructions. 2/8/23. Maxair Air Compressor superstore. I am hoping for many years of good service! IPM also offers the complete line of Gardner Denver . 15 HP Electric 208-Volt Single Stage 3-Phase Air Compressor, Premium Industrial 120-Gal. All Rights Reserved. This compressor is equipped with high efficiency reed valves for longer life, all metal belt guard for maximum cooling, liquid filled non vibrating pressure gauge for easy read, Auto Drop premium air filters. x 36 in. 5 HP MAXair Premium Air Compressor, C5160V1-MAP. You can not add the review on this product as you have not purchased this product yet. 11G30TRKE-H-MAP. Eligible items will have the Local Pickup option available both on the product page and in the cart. The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. So whichever one you want to use will be fine. Contact us at 830-257-5006. With so much versatility, the frequency of use can lead to wear and tear on your equipment over time. Password must be a minimum of 6 characters. The TT90G-MAP AIR COMPRESSOR PORTABLE GAS 18.5 CFM @ 100 PSI 9.0HP MAX RATED PSI -170 AIR TANK (GAL) - 10. All air compressor systems tested for safety and reliability. Contact. Steel Quick Coupler Set (5-Piece), 13-Piece Brass Air-Compressor Accessory Kit, 3/4 in. We are not using any certian one on our compressors. So far so great huge capacity to keep hi CFM flowing at hi pressure and fast refill rate too very quiet (84 db) compared to units half its size and does not as run hot as some of the single cylinder units we had tried. 16 Results Brand: Maxair. Get free shipping on qualified Maxair Air Compressors products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Tools Department. What was a big deal was the drain valve. The Maxair Premium Industrial compressor has a 5 HP Electric 220-Volt motor. You can rest assured youre in great hands when choosing Maddox for your air compressor needs because of our 40 years of experience. Our selection of compressors includes models for every job type. This is my first large compressor. 60 in. MAXair Premium 7.5 HP Electric Air Compressor, PROFORCE Twin 5.5 HP Electric Air Compressor, Ruggedly designed compressor with cast iron cylinders, "V" design minimizes vibration, improves cooling, and extends compressor life, Individual removable cylinders for smoother, cooler operation & easy maintenance, Heavy-duty pressure switch with on/off control, Thermally protected 208/230 volt single phase electric motor, 60 gallon ASME registered tank, 170 PSI rating, Premium air filters with "Auto Drop" replacement feature, Convenient extended oil drain, and conveniently located ball valve drain on front of tank for draining moisture from tank, High-efficiency reed valves for maximum performance, Efficient heat removal from flywheel for cooler running & longer life. Industrial Air 60 Gal. 11G30TRKE-H-MAP FS. The Industrial Gold 5hp, 60 Gal. If needed, please email customer service for specific details at customerservice@allpartsinc.com. IPM also offers the complete line of Gardner Denver Elmo Rietschle blowers and vacuum pumps. If you're in need of a tune-up or just have a question, we have . Have any questions? Filter. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. The outlet is 1/2 in. Vertical, 208/230-Volt Model #C5160V1-MAP Electric Air Compressor)? Prices, promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Maxair Manual for Portable Compressor. 1-Piece Shower Stall with Left Seat and Center Drain in White 1603DTSL, Aston Kamaya XL 56 in. With Gardner Denvers vast line of rotary screw air compressors, oil-free air compressors, air dryers, nitrogen generators, ER vacuum pumps and blowers, air piping and air purification products, IPM has the solution to all of your compressed air and vacuum needs. Air Compressor Parts by Brand Coleman Powermate Coleman Powermate Master Tool Repair carries a large selection of Coleman Powermate and Sanborn air compressor parts, kits, and pumps. I will be replacing this tomorrow with some brass pieces instead. Orders must be placed on days the store is open, before 4pm local time or 2 hours before store closing time, whichever is earlier. LF-65677 Max-Air 55/90 35,000 CFT Dryer Cartridge LF-65677. Compare $ 1809 75. Besides the function the look of the bright yellow. You can not add the review on this product as you have not purchased this product yet. Air Compressors & Tools. View C5160V1-MAP Owner's Manual. *Ace Rewards members spending $50 or more are eligible to receive free Next Day delivery on in-stock orders. 5HP The Maxair Premium Industrial 9 HP GX270 Honda Engine, 10 Gal. ASME vertical tank design is ideal for garage and workshop applications with a space-saving footprint. 9.0HP D Rubber Air Hose 300 psi Black, Craftsman 3 gal Horizontal Portable Air Compressor 155 psi 1.5 HP, Porter Cable 6 gal Pancake Portable Air Compressor 150 psi 0.8 HP, DeWalt Precision Point 18 Ga. Brad Nailer, Bostitch 6 gal Pancake Portable Air Compressor 150 psi 1.1 HP, Craftsman 1/2 in. A high-quality air compressor can be a powerful addition to your collection of tools, giving you the power to quickly and effectively spray paint, drive nails, perform automotive repair, and more. Thanks, HD, for this excellent product at an excellent price. If you need help picking the best model and other air compressor tools for your needs, head to your local Ace to get expert tips and advice from our helpful staff. Lowered Maintenance Cost Starting From: $ 54.00 Add to cart. . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, C5160V1-MAP AIR COMPRESSOR, 5HP, 60Gal, stationary, Motor Compressor Duty 5HP 3600RPM 1PH 208-230 ODP. We also supply several air dryers and filtration equipment like: At Maddox Air Compressor, we stock a large selection of parts and accessories to make quick repairs and purchases. Industrial Products Manufacturing offers a complete line of industrial air compressors, including rotary screw air compressors, reciprocating air compressors, portable air compressors, and medical/dental air compressors air dryers and treatment products. For a few bucks more to protect the motor if you have low voltage situations you could go with 8/3, a bit of overkill but cheaper than a new motor. Well i looked around for about a year before I made a decision on this compressor.i arrived very well packaged opens it up moved by it into my compressor room two weeks later hook up electric power to it and lord a behold it was some what quiet not to loud . MAXair 9-HP 10-Gallon Gas Wheelbarrow Air Compressor w/ Honda Engine, MAXair 9-HP 25-Gallon (Belt Drive) Air Compressor w/ Honda GX270 Engine, MAXair 5.5-HP 10-Gallon Gas Wheelbarrow Air Compressor w/ Electric Start Honda GX160 Engine, MAXair 9-HP 30-Gallon Truck Mount Air Compressor w/ Electric Start Honda Engine, MAXair 3-HP 8-Gallon Electric Wheelbarrow Air Compressor (115V 1-Phase), MAXair 5-HP 60-Gallon Single-Stage Air Compressor (208/230V 1-Phase), MAXair 5.5-HP 25-Gallon (Belt Drive) Air Compressor w/ Electric Start Honda GX160 Engine, MAXair 6.5-HP 10-Gallon Gas Wheelbarrow Air Compressor w/ Honda GX200 Engine, MAXair 13-HP 30-Gallon Truck Mount Air Compressor w/ Electric Start Honda Engine, MAXair 6.5-HP 25-Gallon (Belt Drive) Air Compressor w/ Honda GX200 Engine, MAXair 9-HP 25-Gallon (Belt Drive) Air Compressor w/ Electric Start Honda GX270 Engine. It has a really convenient extended drain valve that's easy to reach right at the lower front of the tank, rather than underneath the tank. Not a member? Please note that Local Pickup can only be scheduled online at this time. Maxair Manual for Portable . I'm impressed." "Like magic. IPM believes that true value is not bought, but earned. Model# TT55GE-MAP. 2023 Allparts Equipment & Accessories. We'll help you find the right air compressor for your fire protection and breathing needs. Or??? It also has a 60-Gallon ASME Vertical Tank and a high flow three piston cast iron "V" style pump that generates 18.5 CFM at 100 PSI and max 170 PSI. The Maxair 60-Gal. We have reached out to the manufacturer and their answer is,Yes this is a single phase compressor. Read this quick guide to find the best air compressor for your upcoming projects. OEMTOOLS 230 Volt 3 Phase 5 HP Air Compressor 80gal Part # 26101 SKU # 592202 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Not Available Add TO CART Dewalt 1.9 HP 155 PSI Electric Dual Voltage Wheelbarrow Air Compressor 8gal Part # DXCMTA1980854 SKU # 1228377 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Not Available From reciprocating compressors to large rotary and oil-free air compressors, we have products and services to support your business and help you achieve your goals. A: Dear Valued Home Depot Customer, Horsepower (HP): A compressor's horsepower is the raw strength of its motor. We have reached out to the manufacturer and their answer is,Yes this is a single phase compressor. Pump 7 5 Horse Power Single Stage Pump 175 PSI. Yes, your order will be delayed slightly (5 business days). First it will build the garage and then handle my projects. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It works great and puts out enough air that my tools down bog down. This item is NOT currently in stock and will be shipped as soon as possible. Additionally, what is the outlet or supply fitting size? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Compressor Pump with Flywheel 10.2 18.5 CFM 100 PSI 3.0 5.0 HP, OIL SIGHT GLASS P SERIES PUMPS 15/16 WITH RED DOT PS25, PT03A, PV05A, REGULATOR 4 PORT DIRECTIONAL 1/4 P1 1/8 P2. 801-731-4000 and are located at 2844 Commerce Way, Ogden, UT 84401. You can use the "Change Pickup Location" link to check for availability at nearby Local Pickup locations. COMPRESSOR BREAKDOWN 2017. I would like to have the regulator on hand as well as the moisture filters. This heavy-duty machine has a 175 maximum PSI, able to operate a variety of tools and maintain longer run times. RPM: 1000 Amp Draw: 30 Rugged Compressor With Cast Iron Cylinders "V" Design Minimizes Vibration Individual & Removable Cylinders For Smoother Operation Get helpful tips and buying advice from our experts.\"}]},{\"URL\":\"tools\\\/air-compressors-on-sale.html\",\"displayText\":\"Specials\",\"sectionLinks\":{\"columns\":\"6\",\"linkItems\":[{\"URL\":null,\"imageURL\":null,\"displayText\":\"\"}]},\"subCategories\":[]}],\"USP\":[{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/474-How-To-Get-Free-Shipping-On-Compressors.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-shipping\",\"displayText\":\"Free Shipping\"},{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/657-Top-Rated-and-Best-Selling-Air-Compressors.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-knowledge\",\"displayText\":\"Expert Recommendations\"},{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/1262-How-to-Finance-Your-Air-Compressor-Purchase.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-financing\",\"displayText\":\"Financing\"}]}","siteLinkJSON":"{\"Resources\":{\"How to Library\":{\"href\":\"how-to-library.php\",\"title\":\"Air Compressors Direct How-To Library\"},\"Product Reviews\":{\"href\":\"reviews.php\",\"title\":\"Customer Reviews on Air Compressors Direct Products\"},\"Recommendations\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/349-Top-Air-Compressors-Worth-Bragging-About.html\",\"title\":\"Product Recommendations\"},\"Weekly Specials\":{\"href\":\"tools\\\/air-compressors-on-sale.html\",\"title\":\"Weekly Air Compressors Direct Specials\"},\"Manuals\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/405-How-to-Access-Old-Air-Compressor-Manuals.html\",\"title\":\"Manual Lookup\"},\"Service Centers\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/408-How-to-Find-a-Service-Center-For-Your-Air-Compressor.html\",\"title\":\"Service Centers\"},\"Technical Support\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/420-How-to-Find-Tech-Support-For-Your-Air-Compressor.html\",\"title\":\"Technical Support\"}},\"Account\":{\"My Account\":{\"href\":\"account.php\",\"title\":\"Login to My Account\"},\"Email Preferences\":{\"href\":\"https:\\\/\\\/www.powerequipmentdirect.com\\\/newsletter_removal.php\",\"title\":\"Email Preferences\"},\"Manufacturer Login\":{\"href\":\"https:\\\/\\\/www.powerequipmentdirect.com\\\/partnerships\\\/login.php\",\"title\":\"Manufacturer Login\"}},\"Customer Service\":{\"Help Center\":{\"href\":\"contact_us.php\",\"title\":\"Help Center\"},\"Return Policy\":{\"href\":\"returns.php\",\"title\":\"Return Policy\"},\"Shipping Policy\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/509-How-to-Easily-Unload-A-Compressor.html\",\"title\":\"Shipping Policy\"},\"Track Order\":{\"href\":\"ordertracking.php\",\"title\":\"Order Tracking\"},\"Accessibility\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/1776-Our-Commitment-to-Accessibility.html\",\"title\":\"Accessibility\"},\"Do Not Sell or. Maxair Air Compressor Tools .
Aramark Uniforms Catalog, Costway Portable Washer Replacement Parts, Where Is The Deepest Part Of The Alabama River, Articles M