Hello! . Male VM Cream 8 weeks, Holland Lop reduced. I had a home until my owner decided she only had money to take care of the cat and the dog. She was bred from a beautiful cinnamoncolored purebred minirexdoe and a tan VM mark purebred Holland lop buck. She is not fixed so she could have babies. She loves fresh vegetables. Similiar Ads. It is 8 weeks old and is handled on a daily basis. 2 mini lops buck and doe Iqb929. Aaliyah Oliver-Long and . - Hops & Lops Rabbitry hopsandlopsrabbitry@outlook.com (734)430-2896. White and Brown Mini lop rabbit.. We bought the Bunny and we were told that the Bunny is a girl Bunny and it is a, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/oreia-mini-rex/. They come with cage, hutch, chew toys, leads to walk them their own carry cases, nail clippers and a supply of food and bedding.negotionable to good home.View Detail. Or email xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx, Teacup Yorkie Puppy's Searching for there forever homes. These sweet babies will be ready the end of May. Male He is a mostly black lop mix with one white leg. me. Fully Pedigreed Holland Babies Mini Lop Bunnies Price. I take quality care of my rabbits and I love spending my time with them! Beige and whiteView Detail, Hello I'm trying to find a home for these bunnies. Very sweet. We have raised several different breeds and have fallen in love with hollands for their small size and ease of bonding! She loves fresh vegetables.View Detail, Sweet 7 week old Rex buck for sale. At Berks Bunnies, we raise exceptional bunnies in a loving and caring environment. It comes with a complete pedigree, has already started with litter training, and displays We have a litter of adorable and docile Dutch Bunnies up for sale. Three beautiful light grey and two brownish. x cups of veggies daily You can check us out at www.easypeasyacres.com, I have two 3-month-old mini Rex rabbits I bought them for my son about a month ago and we found out that hes very allergic, We raise Netherland Dwarfs and Holland Lops in Detroit MI. writing. All are friendly and litterbox trained and live inside. $3,000. Other. 8 weeks oldView Detail, For sale 5 mini lop/ mini rex parents are pedigreed.View Detail, I have 2 beautiful, 4 month old, mini lops that need a forever home. Brown or gray. I'm located in **ALMA MI**but could possibly meet anywere near by depending on how far and weather but if it's further then a half hour I'll have to ask a small gas fee, so feel free to ask!View Detail, Looking to re-home my American fuzzy lop ear rabbit because and cant take care of him anymore dont have time to spend with him nor take care of him if interested contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxxBuy Now, she is sweet and loving i just don't have time for her. He was born 2/2/22. If you dont find any local listings below, be sure to check out our Michigan Rabbit Breeders page. Oxbow Essentials Adult Pellets x/x cup twice daily I have actually taken a 5 week old litter from her and given her newborns . We also provide a comprehensive Rabbit Breeders Directory with thousands of breeders. MESSAGE ME AT five xx -two x eight- x one x four DOB: 03/22/2022 These sweet babies are fully Pedigreed and handled every day! 150$ for everything which includes cage, food, hay, bowls, and litter.View Detail, Super sweet Rex doe for sale. $60.00. Local pick up or will meet in central Iowa.. Brown and white lionhead rabbit who is kind but skittish. refresh the page. Pick up in Muskegon. She comes with, My daughters want a puppy and need to rehome their two Holland Lop bunnies. 4 Bucks Please keep scrolling to the middle and end of page! He is litter trained and friendly.Buy Now, *$x0 each Call or Text: xxx-xxx-xxxx *Ask me for gender and age Browse for sale listings in Michigan "The Great Lakes State" - State Capital Lansing View pictures. Very sweet, social and have litter box experience. They drop pellets from time to time but go in the box majority of the time. $100. Some have gray/blue eyes! Rabbit, Michigan Fraser. Pickup in Dearborn. Ready May 12. There is a mini plush lop baby bunny available for sale. Ozzie is a m.. Black and white mini lop female ready for her forever home. Prefers his pellets with the dried fruit and veggies but will enjoy cilantro and parsley.View Detail, Hello, I have 6 beautiful darling mini Rex bunnies. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Playful or calm, whatever you ask h.. They are 4 months old. Mini Rex. Perfect dor Easter Morning.She is Sweet, Loving, Funny and Potty Trained.She is Very Independant but will come out for Pets and Kisses..She is also very Calm and Enjoys Laying near You and Yours. Ready on May 17 2023 . Loves cuddles and sleeping next to you. I have to great mini loop bucks that are looking for great homes. All prices listed for Mini Plush Lops are pet price only. Male Origin - Netherlands, 1955; recognized in 1964. *you MUST have a set up at home (no cages, only dog pens)* Mini - Lop - Lucky - Small - Young - Male - Rabbit . 60 Views. Overall, the Mini Lop Rabbit is a charming and lovable breed that is well-suited for families looking for a friendly and affectionate pet. 2- 6 months old (no sexed yet) Her name is Oreia and she is a year and a half old. Sweet boy. Mini Rex. Brown and grey 70$ Message me using my number Handled daily, they. Baby mini loop rabbit with new cage and many accessories, Two male 9 months old potty trained bunnies. Locate breeders of Mini Lop Rabbits using our directory or submit your own rabbitry today. Hand raised and attended, New Minilops Eight weeks old varios colors, At Berks Bunnies, we raise exceptional bunnies in a loving and caring environment. Water bowl or water bottle **i'm asking $55 EACH FIRM** Please login to manage saved searches ads. Holland lops and mini plush lops range between 2-4lbs fully grown but brood does can weigh in the 5lb range resulting in babies that could weigh more than the standard holland lop or mini plush lop. Great with other animals and has never tried to bite me or anyone else since I've gotten him. Fowlerville, Michigan. These rabbits have a round and compact body with short, sturdy legs and a broad head with large, floppy ears that hang down on either side of their face. southwest MI for sale "rabbits" - craigslist. all. top of page. Around 3-6 months New Zealand. Life expectancy 12-15 years. Details. These are the smallest of all the lops. They are known to be very social animals and enjoy interacting with their owners, making them a popular choice for families with children. Post new ad. Not fixed.View Detail, 1 year old mini lop buck. Muskegon County, Calhoun County, Gratiot County, Saginaw County, Ingham County, Monroe County, Cass County, Barry County, Genesee County, Lapeer County, Allegan County, St. Clair County, Wayne County, Wexford County, Laingsburg, Midland County, Lennon, Oakland County, Eaton County, Kent County, Berrien County, Macomb County, Ionia County, Shiawassee County, Newaygo County, Lenawee County, Jackson County, Grand Traverse County, Branch County, Isabella County, St. Joseph County, Clinton County, Coleman, Emmet County, Saint Johns, Livingston County, Dowagiac, Ottawa County, Lake County, Mecosta County, Kalamazoo County, Antrim County, Holly, Bay County. 12 Ads. **they are not pedigreed** They are handled daily. We currently have 10-week-old French Lop bunnies available for adoption, with does priced at $40 and bucks at $35. Good mom I'm just not breeding mini lops anymore and have priced her to go..she has large litters,great mom and willingly fosters other kits. I have x male mini lops and .. We got the bunny we were told it was a girl bunny and it is a boy we have a girl bunny al.. Newfoundland Shepadoodle mix puppies, born January 13th 2023. We got her in September when she We are expecting one litters this month (4/28) from our pedigreed Holland Lops! It is 8 weeks old and is handled on a daily basis. Domestic and rare bunnies for sale near me in United States. We currently have 10-week-old French Lop bunnies available for adoption, with does priced at $40 and bucks at $35. post. Pedigree is included Details. They were born March 11th, and are pedigreed. We are moving and will not be able to keep them in our home since there will be no room. Dwarf breed of the lop-eared bunnies. central MI. These bunnies are perfect for ARBA and junior livestock shows and make lovely pets. (Introduce fruits slowly to bunnies under x months) **ALL FEMALES** Fully Pedigreed Holland Babies Price: $95 Email us for availability. He loves to get pets and is . BUCKS AND DOES Perfect dor Easter Morn.. Snickers is unlike any other. We have found some of the cutest bunnies are the lop, lionhead cross bunnies and also the Rex, Holland lop cross. Holland Lops Holland lops are the smallest of the lop breed ranging between 2-4lbs fully grown. Up to da.. We have two mini lop bunnies who need to a new home. Mixed. Rabbits, Miniature Lops. Rew (red eyed white) and broken brown. xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Two year old mini lop buck. They are about 8 weeks and are $40 eac.. Other Information about litter: Sold two from same mom and dad last summer that are being used for the fair. I babies are here! VM Holland Lops Price On Call. Selling both not each They are covered in a thick, soft coat of fur that comes in a variety of colors and patterns, including white, black, brown, grey, and mixed. Mini Plush Lops. If you want to keep the bunny as a pet, Mini Lops can sell from anywhere between $35 to $100. loading. Beige and white.. Hello I'm trying to find a home for these bunnies. Very socialized baby Holland lops they are super sweet kid and animal friendly they\'re g.. Snowball is a2 year old holland lop. I am a really good girl! Pedigree is included They're absolutely gorgeous! MESSAGE ME AT five xx -two x eight- x one x four *You need a box or a carrier when purchasingView Detail, Ive got a holland lop bunny for sale hes less than a year old. Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | . Stacy Bauer Dundee, Michigan Bauer's Old Barn Rabbitry bauersoldbarn.webs.com Holland lop bunnies maggyszegda68. They are also extremely friendly and well behaved. Colors - More than 30 possible shades; Commonly fawn, chocolate, blue, white, gray, or agouti. Our rabbitry is in Southwestern Michigan. However, if you plan to breed it or show it, a show-quality Holland Lops for sale can sell from anywhere between $100 to $450, depending on the pedigree and quality. Hastings, MI, USA . Anyway, you'll want to make sure you get a well-raised rabbit to . They will be ready May 13th. 2nd generation Holland lop/Flemish giant/ Newzeland crosses ready for new homes on April 1st. BUCKS AND DOES If you're looking an affectionate and gentle addition to your household, a French Lop bunny may be an ideal choice for you. $50.00. $900 . Focusing on the breed standards, but we often have pets available also. Lifespan - 8 to 10 years. We all need some bunny! More info can be provided if needed also I have pictures I can send you. Time and effort I have 3 female bunnies for sale. I have pedigreed Crme and Champagne d'Argent rabbits for sale. MESSAGE ME AT five xx -two x eight- x one x four Taking deposits now! I have x male mini lops and 3 female mini lops They are Rex/Satin blends that are very soft, colorful, and easy to work with. farm & garden 25; general for . Now 2 1/2 weeks as of march 16 have a chinchilla lop expecting in a few We have two female pet mini lops, Maxine and Ruby. Browse search results for mini lop rabbits Pets and Animals for sale in Michigan. 26 Ads. Male VM Cream 8 weeks, Holland Lop reduced. They will come with their own cages, food dish, water bottle,, I have a male 3 month old Holland lop for sale. There is a common misconception between hollands and mini lops. Very friendly and like to be held. Abyssinian Hare, American Chinchilla, Angora rabbit, American Fuzzy Lop, Belgian Silver rabbit, Blanc de Hotot, Californian rabbit, Domestic rabbit, Dwarf Rabbit, Dutch rabbit, Dwarf Hotot, English Lop, English Spot, Flemish Giant, French Lop, Florida White, French Angora rabbit, Holland Mini-Lop, Hare, Havana, Holland Lop, Lionhead rabbit, Mini Rex, Mini Satin rabbit, Mini Lop, Netherland Dwarf rabbit, New Zealand rabbit, Rabbit, Standard Rex, Satin Angora, Silver Fox rabbit, Velveteen Lop, Holland Lop, Michigan City of the Village of Clarkston, African Grey Parrot, Wisconsin Green Bay, American Fuzzy Lop, Michigan Madison Heights, Lionhead rabbit, Michigan Frankenlust Township, Double Doodle, Indiana Columbia Township, Lionhead rabbit For Sale in Michigan (33), Netherland Dwarf rabbit For Sale in Michigan (17), Domestic rabbit For Sale in Michigan (11), Pedigreed Standard Rex Doe Ready for Easter. Lop Ear Bunny needs new home $5 California San Diego Mini Lop. Not fixed.View Detail, 2 six month old mini lop bucks. (Bunnies under x months need x/x cups twice daily) x cups of veggies daily Super sweet Rex doe for sale. There is a rehoming fee. no favorites. Three beautiful light grey and two brownish. Female is spade male is not. This rabbit is extremely affectionate and kind-hearted. Call or text (518) 932-5997 if interested. If you're interested please shoot me a text @ xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, 2 mini lops buck and doe Rabbits/ Bunnies. *Ask me for gender and age $45.00. Very friendly and likes to be held. These sweet babies are fully Pedigreed and handled every day! Three beautiful light grey and tw.. #416286. Looking to trade these 3 sisters 1 year old Altex | American | American Chinchilla | American Fuzzy Lop | American Sable | Argente Bleu | Argente Brun | Beige | Belgian Hare | Beveren | Blanc de Hotot | Britannia Petite | British Giant | Californian | Canadian Plush Lop | Cashmere Lop | Champagne d Argent | Checkered Giant | Cinnamon | Creme d Argent | Dalmatian | Deilenaar | Dutch | Dwarf Hotot | Dwarf Lop | English Angora | English Lop | English Spot | Flemish Giant | Florida White | French Angora | French Lop | German Lop | Giant Angora | Giant Chinchilla | Harlequin | Havana | Himalayan | Holland Lop | Jersey Wooly | Lilac | Lionhead | Meissner Lop | Mini Lop | Mini Rex | Mini Satin | Netherland Dwarf | New Zealand | Palomino | Polish | Rex | Rhinelander | Satin | Satin Angora | Silver | Silver Fox | Silver Marten | Standard Chinchilla | Tan | Teddy Lop | Thrianta | Velveteen Lop, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved. Pickup in a safe, public location in Dearborn. We have some cuties ready for their new families! Christine'sCritterCafe and (small animal) Rescue**Teaching SUMMER RABBIT BLOW OUT SALE!! Mini Lop - Granville (New York) - April 11, 2023 20 $. Looking to find rabbits for sale in your area, start with RabbitsforSale or you can find rabbit breeders in your state by consulting . I would love for them to go in pairs as would anyone. Sold two from same mom and dad last summer that are being used for the fair. He is litter trained and friendly.Buy Now, I have 2 American fuzzy lop males! Baby Rabbits for Sale - Holland-Lop. They're 8 weeks and have already started litter training and have been doing very well! The does are the solid white with red eyes. Everything needed is included! 2 mini lops buck and doe Selling both not each DOB: 03/22/2022 Pedigree is included L.. Mini Lop, Michigan Detroit. 8 weeks old and fully weaned, males and femalesavailable. Rabbits, Holland Lops. Page Updated on 4/4/2022 June 2023 Mini Plush Lop and Holland Lop lists NOW OPEN To hop on either the Mini Plush Lop or Holland Lop waiting lists, please see the Deposit Page, here. View pictures. reading. They both are fully pedigreed. German Shepherd Puppies. very sweet Available as early as today! $50. When you desire to have a sweet Mini Lop bunny that will just be the family pet, then you can expect to see a price range of $35 to $100. MAKE OFFERS! Looking to re-home my American fuzzy lop ear rabbit because and cant take care of him .. Snowball is a2 year old holland lop. Cream point or cream tort? We have bunnies available ready to go now. We require half down to We are rehoming our girl bunny - as our daughters have gotten a puppy. Our litters consist of typey Hollands in oranges, chestnuts, blues, blacks, creams, torts opals . She comes with ALL supplies needed. Thank you..Buy Now, Snickers is unlike any other. We breed Hollands focusing on type, color, and good disposition. She is full of personality, super friendly and great with k.. Lionhead rabbit, Michigan Belleville. These sweet things are looking for a new home for the new year! They enjoy exploring and playing in their environment, so it is important to provide them with plenty of space to run and hop around. jxw61953. Our rabbitry is in Southwestern Michigan. I have ones in a variety of color patterns ranging from Californian, tri coat (calico), all black, lilac, otter and white with gray spots. Friendly, well handled, raised indoors. Very sweet boy! 45 Ads. My herd is being reduced. :)View Detail, Bonded bunnies that have been together, will be 3 years old in march and may. We offer high quality, good genetics, gentle, colorful truly small Holland lops. 2- 6 months old (no.. Really energetic Listing of Holland Lop Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. Inquire for breeding/pedigree prices! Petzlover. Supplies needed: Mini - Lop - Lucky - Small - Young - Male - Rabbit *You need a box or a carrier when purchasingBuy Now, We got the bunny we were told it was a girl bunny and it is a boy we have a girl bunny also and we dont want baby bunnies.He is litter box trainedView Detail, We have two mini lop bunnies who need to a new home. They live in the house, so they're well socialized. I am allergic and my dog will not stop trying to attack him so, I have pedigreed Crme and Champagne dArgent rabbits for sale. 41 Ads. 2 Ads. Rhysand is a full grown extremely sweet mini Rex. Very good with children and appreciate companionship. Unlimited Timothy hay (no alfalfa hay) Holland Lops for Sale - find Holland Lop Rabbits for Sale in your area using our classifieds site. We are moving and will not be able t.. 2 mini lops buck and doe They are held by young children aswell. We are, RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved, https://www.rabbitsforsale.com/listing/mini-lops-for-sale/, Mini lop x mini rex beautiful and friendly. 5 mini lop bunnies 7 weeks old, eating and drinking like little piggies. Rabbits, Miniature Lops. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Rabbits, Miniature Lops. Not neutered French Lop - Allegan (Michigan) - February 16, 2023 40 $. They're 8 weeks and have already star.. Hello I have a couple Holland lop babies that will be ready for there new homes, they are.. A truly unique breed - the loving & carefree golden retriever, the loyal & intell.. Mini Lop. Rabbits for Sale. Mini Holland Lop For sale, Pure breed $120 Florida Miami Mini Lop. Located, Seven adorable Mini Lop baby bunnies looking for a new home this Christmas Season!! If you're looking an affectionate and gentle addition to your household, a French Lop bunny may be an ideal choice for you. He's a feisty little guy with lots Cheri came to Wonderland from the bad streets of Downriver/Detroit. Caro, Michigan. DOB: 03/22/2022 Holland lop pedigreed bunny rabbits. These furry little creatures are approximately 7 weeks old and are a great option for gifting to children. The rest are bucks. southwest MI for sale "rabbits" - craigslist . You can check us out at www.easypeasyacres.com. I don't understand why my family gave me to a KILL SHELTER. I was so scared when all the Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Sterling Heights Pets and Animals for sale. Rex doe for sale ILBB Rabbitry. The bunny is located in Granville NY and needs to be picked up by the buyer. All, We have a mini lop named Boris for sale. searching. Give this little guy a home Free. Mini lops are twice the size of holland lops. The Mini Lop Rabbit is a small to medium-sized breed of domestic rabbit that is known for its cute and cuddly appearance. (Bunnies under x months get x cup of veggies) They all binky quite often which is absolutely adorable! I have a purebred Lionhead Bunny that is approximately 7 weeks old and is up for sale. Netherland Dwarf. *you MUST have a set up at home (no cages, only dog pens)* Premium. (do people still do baskets?) They are fully pedigreed She even plays football with her toys! ALL MUST GO! If you don't find any local listings below, be sure to check out our Holland Lop Rabbit Breeders page. x teaspoons of fruits twice a week (DONT FEED THEM TREATS FROM THE STORE BECAUSE THEYRE BAD) They also need a diet that consists of fresh hay, vegetables, and a small amount of pellets to ensure they get the nutrients they need. He is litter trai.. *$x0 each They were born March 11th, and are pedigreed. These adorable bunnies are the result of an accidental breeding. The bunny is located in Granville NY and needs to be picked up by the buyer. 2 males 5 females. Pick up in Muskegon. Pennsylvania, United States. if interested.View Detail, Black and white mini lop female ready for her forever home. Rabbits/ Bunnies. I hope to share that experience with everyone. (Introduce fruits slowly to bunnies under x months) refresh results with search filters open search menu. Breed info: Extremely Rare Breed under 25 Breeders in the USA . They are known for their sweet temperaments and non-aggressive behavior with dog-like tenacity. Want him to go to a loving home,, Beautiful, friendly purebred Mini lop and Holland Lop bunnies available. Supplies needed: Oxbow Essentials Adult Pellets x/x cup twice daily Two male 9 months old potty trained bunnies Washington Kirkland Mini Lop. Choose from Lionheads, Mini Lop, Holland Lop, Mini Rex, New Zealands and. Appearance - Hanging ears, short round nose, short muscular body. mandysue321. central MI for sale "rabbit" - craigslist. Time and effort For Sale. BUCKS AND DOES very sweet Taking deposits now! Looking to trade these 3 sisters 1 year old They are both very sweet and enjoy being held. We have some cuties ready for their new families! 80) Flemish Continental mixes 60). Cream point or cream tort? We got her in September when she We are expecting one litters this month (4/28) from our pedigreed Holland Lops! 2 Does 8 weeks old.. 2 year old Male Rabbit, his name is Pickle and has been well cared for. Listing of Mini Lop Bunnies for Sale for show and pets. Home; Monday, May 1, 2023. . $1,900. Waterford, Michigan. xxx-xxx-xxxx Baby mini lop bunnies for sale haven't been sexed yet . With their We currently have four baby bunnies available, all of which were born on January 8, 2023. She is 2 years old.Buy Now, Brown and white lionhead rabbit who is kind but skittish. Bunny/Mini holland lop rabbit. Rabbits, Holland Lops. Rabbits for Sale in Michigan find bunnies for sale in Michigan using our Michigan Rabbit Classifieds or post your own classified ad today. LOCATION: We have bunnies available ready to go now. Not fixed.View Detail, I have a very sweet, clean and friendly Black and White Mini Lop doe that needs a good home. Selling both not each Scroll Down for Availability. Great with other animals and ha.. Hello, I have 6 beautiful darling mini Rex bunnies. Looking to sell or trade with French lopView Detail, 5 mini lop bunnies 7 weeks old, eating and drinking like little piggies. Mini Lop Bunny Babies! Mini Lops are active and energetic rabbits that require plenty of exercise and stimulation to keep them happy and healthy. Williamston, Michigan. Rabbits, Holland Lops. Back; . I'm currently seeking a new home for my two Holland Lop bunnies, a female with brown fur and a male with white fur. I have 6 babies left. Mini Plush Lops, Holland Lops, Lionheads and English Angora For Sale. I raise Flemish Giants. (Bunnies under x months get x cup of veggies) BUCKS AND Does Browse for sale listings in I have mini lops looking for their furever home. 100% American PURE lines - no mixing other breed - direct descendants of Devie D'Anniballe's "Original Mini Plush Lop Lines" About 4 pounds at Maturity These babies are handled since birth. . There is a black doe 11 weeks olds, a frosty sable Hi this is Rita. We raise Holland Lops and Mini-Rex for show, 4-H, and pets focusing on quality not quantity. But when you desire to also use the bunny for displaying in shows or for breeding, then you can expect the price range to be a bit higher at about $100 to $200. White 100$ She is full of personality, super friendly and great with k.. We have two males and one female for adoption. Mini plush lop baby bunny. Email is also an option I check it often throughout the dayView Detail, Babies are 7 weeks old. Please message (xxx) xxx-xxx4. Mini Satin. shanna14. We have a hutch, and food that they like. They are friendly well groomed/mannered babies looking for a loving home. Mini Lop Doe proven breeder - $10 (Bell buckle) Picture says $20 but I'm only asking $10..Mini lop proven doe 18 months old. L.. 5 mini lop bunnies 7 weeks old, eating and drinking like little piggies. Hug A Pup. Although I'd love to keep Hey there! Snickers is unlike any other. Ida, Michigan Mini Lop Hops & Lops Rabbitry I am located in Ida, MI and I sell pedigreed mini lops.
John Maloney Released, Tangipahoa Parish Court Docket, Are Pisces Woman Forgiving, Sema4 Gender Test Wrong, Articles M