Intended for use on sealed floors including hardwood, tile, concrete, linoleum, bamboo, vinyl, laminate and more. Before my next mopping, I put clean water in it. Unger ST30B String MOP Wet Microfiber 11 Oz. I've never used the spin mop. I used it on my laminate and linoleum and it worked great. La Crescenta, California(CA), 91214, 20 Best Moppsy Pro 2 Mop of 2023 Home Cleaning Tools. Surpassed my expectations - best mop I ever had! 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. So no comparison here. First, we opted for a stainless steel handle instead of aluminum to ensure it will never bend or break. HANDS-FREE WRINGING: Our exclusive mop bucket design features a built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing while Splash Guard keeps water splash and spray inside the bucket when wringing or when transporting the bucket from room to room, MACHINE WASHABLE: The EasyWring Microfiber Mop Head is machine-washable and reusable! PREMIUM QUALITY: Unlike other mops, oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set is the real deal when it comes to quality. Safe for all hard flooring, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, etc. There was great communication post order but now that I have a malfunctioning mop and am trying to reach out for support I see that their site is. moppsy pro mop Filter Store Pickup at Same Day Delivery to Kitcheniva Kitcheniva Professional Microfiber Spray Mops for Floor Cleaning w/ 4 Washable Mop Pads $52.99 Was $62.99 white Excluded from coupons Sale! Assembly is simple and only takes a few minutes. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Try this microfiber mop, say goodbye to back pain, and make your floor gleaming. It one of the best purchases I have ever made. Although fair play she did help me hold the broom down whilst I was drilling, thereby avoiding what would have been certain damage to my body. I have a broke mop handle where it attached to mop and need replacement. Located in a very diverse region rich in assets, not only geographically (relief, climate), but also economic and human, the Lyon-Grenoble Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes is the latest INRAE centre to be created. If you don't want to read to the end, I will tell you love First I will say that I was offered a promotion in exchange for a positive review. I found out why, it was 52.00 to return a defective item! I had used the previous version for about 3 years and was very happy. The mop can be used not only as a floor mop, but also as a wall mop. check out the collection. Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Moppsy Pro 2. Control how much solution goes on the floor while cleaning. This mop and bucket system has been a godsend for me as I have 6 herniated discs in neck and back. Safe for all hard flooring, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, vinyl and more. MULTI-SURFACE USE: Safe to use on all floor types including hardwood, vinyl, laminate and tile, 50% MORE DIRT PICKUP: Microfiber cleaning pad picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops, WON'T HARM SURFACES: Non-scratch scrubber for stubborn spots, REFILLABLE BOTTLE: 22 ounce refillable bottle allows you to mix your own solution, EASY TO USE: Simply fill the bottle with hot water and two teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and youre ready to mop. This mop and bucket is amazing and so easy to use. More compact and efficient. This microfiber mop includes all you need to leave your floors clean and zero streak. Vinegar dissipates naturally, leaving a neutral scent that comes alive with our 100% essential oil blends. A good choice for kitchen floors, restaurant, bathroom, garages, warehouses, office and so on. It won't stay on when inserted into the bucket. My journey began with the Moppsy Pro 2 version. Weve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself. X3 Mop, Separates Dirty and Clean Water, 3-Chamber Design, Flat Mop and Bucket Set, Hands Free Home Floor Cleaning, 3 Reusable Microfiber Mop Pads Included. EXTENDABLE AND DURABLE STEEL HANDLE: Extends to 60" so that you can really reach those hard to each areas as well as preserve your back. EWG A-rated earns the top safety rating from Environmental Working Group. The product may not have worked for me but they certainly stand behind it! O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System, Red, Gray, Eyliden Dust Mop with 2 Reusable Washable Pads - One Touch Replacement, Height Adjustable Handle, Wet & Dry Mops for Floor Cleaning, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile Flooring Push Dust Broom, Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle All Purpose Cleaning Paste, X3 Mop, Separates Dirty and Clean Water, 3-Chamber Design, Flat Mop and Bucket Set, Hands Free Home Floor Cleaning, 3 Reusable Microfiber Mop Pads Included, BOSHENG Mop and Bucket with Wringer Set, Hands Free Flat Floor Mop and Bucket, 3 Washable Microfiber Pads Included, Wet and Dry Use, Home Floor Cleaning System for All Floor Types and Windows, JOYMOOP Mop and Bucket with Wringer Set, Flat Floor Mop and Bucket, Mop for Floor Cleaning with 3 Microfiber Pads, Wet and Dry Use, Household Cleaning Tools, for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set OG3, Hands Free Home Floor Cleaning System, 60" Long Stainless-Steel Handle, 2 Washable & Reusable Microfiber Mop Heads, Perfect Home Wall Window Kitchen Cleaning, BOSHENG Mop and Bucket with Wringer Set, Flat Floor Mop and Bucket, with 3 Microfiber Mops for Floor Cleaning, Wet and Dry Use for Household Cleaning. Last update on 2021-10-29 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API. {{/isModal}} Not receiving our emails? Rubbermaid 1966881 Cleaning Cart Bag - Yellow, Rubbermaid Commercial HYGEN Wall/stairs Quick Connect Frame 11w X 3 - Rcpq550, GRIP 325 Piece Industrial Cotton Swab Assortment 27190, Rubbermaid Plastic Bucket with Wringer, Yellow - 1887305, Rubbermaid Commercial Invader Wet MOP Handle 60-inch Fgh516000000, Rubbermaid HYGEN Pulse Microfiber Mop Kit - Yellow/Black (1835528), Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Hours of Operation: 8am - 5pm CST Mon - Fri, Everything You Should Know About Cleanroom Wipers, Texwipe STX7111A Sterile ClipperMop 7" x 4" Cleanroom Replacement Foam Pads (Refills), Texwipe STX7124 Sterile Mini AlphaMop 7" x 4" Cleanroom Replacement Foam Pads (Refills), Texwipe TX7124 Mini AlphaMop 7" x 4" Cleanroom Replacement Foam Pads (Refills), Texwipe TX10217 TexMop Aluminum TexConnect Adapter, Texwipe TX7183 TexMop Handle 55" to 92" Aluminum, Texwipe TX7182 TexMop Handle 12" to 30" Aluminum, Texwipe TX7181 TexMop Handle 48" to 192" Aluminum, Texwipe TX7151 TexMop Replacement Polyester Pads for 12" x 12" Wipers, Texwipe TX7150 TexMop Replacement Polyester Pads for 9" x 9" Wipers, Texwipe TX7116 TexMop 12" Stainless Steel Head for 12" x 12" Wipers, Texwipe TX7115 TexMop 8" Stainless Steel Head for 9" x 9" Wipers, Texwipe TX7123 Autoclavable AlphaMop 60" Replacement Handle (HANDLE ONLY). Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2023. Works great with just water, no mop bucket needed. A system error occurred. I am marking this as 4 stars since the handle broke AND I am no longer able to receive customer support (or purchase a new mop). Learn more about us using online sources. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and they had information from the company saying that they had already sent me those emails but they did not. Please call 1-800-GO-BEYOND for assistance. Works with: Stone, Tiles, Laminate, Hard Wood, Vinyl, Bamboo, Cement, Baseboards, and Drywall. sorry, this offer is only available for new email subscribers, {{#existingEmailTxt}}{{existingEmailTxt}}{{/existingEmailTxt}}{{^existingEmailTxt}}start shopping{{/existingEmailTxt}}. Take care of dirt and grime with ease. machine: ampvm3; highPriority: false; fromSitemap: false; fromPortal: false; {{orderPriceInfoDisplayVO.formattedOrderSubTotal}}. I use this for everything from floors to washing walls. I have a broke mop handle where it attached to mop and need replacement. Its design allows you to get under Everything (beds, couches, etc) And right up close to the mop boards, just edge around. We are sorry! Reason: Permanent Error X3 Mop, Separates Dirty and Clean Water, 3-Chamber Design, Flat Mop and Bucket Set, Hands Free Home Floor Cleaning, 3 Reusable Microfiber Mop Pads Included 5,128 $5995 Save $10.00 with coupon FREE delivery Sat, Apr 22 Or fastest delivery Fri, Apr 21 Small Business More Buying Choices $58.16 (5 used & new offers) BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Unfortunately, after 3 years, the squeegee "blade" for the dry side broke so I will have to buy a brand new one. After advising the rep of my problems the company quickly offered and processed a full refund. However the new set I received has been updated and does not seem to be of the same quality. I am disappointed in the product and the fact that there doesn't appear to be recourse on my failed product. Easy to Maneuver. Viva la Moppsy! Moppsy Pro offers the most hygienic way to clean. The mop maneuvers with a full 360 swivel so you can mop under furniture and in-between objects. The Centre is part of a particularly dynamic ecosystem, within the second French . One thing, it leaves too much water on the mop for me, so when squeezing the water from the mop, I use my knee to kind of brace it against a wall so I can press harder and get more water out. Mops, Mop Parts & Accessories for sale | eBay eBay Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies Manual Cleaning Equipment Mops, Mop Parts & Accessories Best Selling Rubbermaid 1966881 Cleaning Cart Bag - Yellow (6) $29.99 New Rubbermaid Commercial Products 2132428 Adaptable Flat Mop Frame 18.25" " $26.49 New Unfortunately, after 3 years, the squeegee "blade" for the dry side broke so I will have to buy a brand new one. The extra absorbent microfiber cloths are reusable and machine washable at 40C. IDEAL VERSATILE FLOOR MOP - The 41 cm wide mop head makes the cleaning faster. VERSATILE CLEANING PRODUCT: Our oshang Flat Squeeze Mop and Bucket is perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, and office cleaning. D. You definitely do not want to purchase this product (Moppsy Pro 3). BBB reports on known marketplace practices. And this light weight mop friendly for ladies and the elderly. The mop head is made of wear-resistant aluminum, more durable and long-lasting than the plastic mop head. Start cleaning the smart way. Easy installation and washable microfiber mop pads: Buckle design, the mop pad can be removed and washed by machine. Sign in or create an account to continue. Q: REACHES IN CORNERS: Due to the patented triangle mop-head and ability to rotate 360 degrees, the EasyWring Mop can reach and clean deep into corners, under furniture, alongside baseboards, and between tile. Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured. People y'all are using them wrong and it cracks me up! WELCOME TO MOPPSY PRO Moppsy Pro offers the most hygienic way to clean. And it obviously was under warranty, they wrote back to inform us since they were a small company we could but, they would not cover the shipping! No more back pain! I sent it back as i did not want a broken POS item so beware because thats the policy! We are sorry! *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. A 280 rotatable mop head gives access to various angles of cleaning and puts you at an advantage over the crumbs and dust on your kitchen floor. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Allow 3-5 days to begin receiving emails. The mop did not work as advertised and left too much water on my floors. We recommend replacing the mop head refill every 3 months for optimal floor cleaning results, DEEP CLEANING MICROFIBER: O-Cedar's EasyWring Spin Mop uses microfiber to effectively capture dirt and grime with just water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals. It's much much better than the regular mop that eventually starts to smell from continuous usage. Insert the mop in the water to wet it or to rinse it, insert the mop in the wringing slot by applying slight pressure.Slide the mop until it has the dampness your floor needs. So you can clean the wall or ceiling effortlessly, and neednt bend over while cleaning the floor, which effectively relief your fatigue and back pain and bring you a better using experience. It makes a great set worth investing in since you will get value for your money. In a few passes, all the water and dirt is collected in the bucket. Machine Washable Pads - The mop pads and microfiber towels are made to last hundreds of washings without losing their effectiveness. Very easy to use. ITW TEXWIPE. Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently: Were here for you all the time. Here, we have made a comparison chart for you to show the fundamental similarities and differences between the Best Moppsy Pro 2 Reviews. It features a 360-degree rotating head to effortlessly wipe up messes in every direction, especially under furniture and hard to reach areas. Now it is past the 14 day return time and I am out the money, I will say we got one that was defective! UPGRADED ULTRA ABSORBENT CHENILLE PAD - The newest chenille pad is extraordinarily absorbent. Some even have mobile and voice activation. Select from the best range of cleaning mop, magic mops and floor mops with extra discount. Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Moppsy Pro 2 Mop? And who knew a spin mop could cost 28.99, and that the mop stick had a custom connector, making it impossible to replace without buying a brand new one. Two holes at the bottom of the bucket offer effortless draining. Check your email for future offers and promotions. Between. $125.11. Safe for all hard flooring, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, vinyl and more. It would be great if I could just buy the lid part. I used it once. {{^isModal}}* Exclusions apply. Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Moppsy Pro 2 Mop. I took the pad off and now it doesn't work on the dry side, the pad keeps coming off. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. We've even included 1 microfiber cloth, so you can spot treat those really stubborn debris! Beneath. The unique and stylish floor mop and bucket set are also safe for daily use. It was necessary to purchase a new set which I did without hesitation due to my past experience. See how to apply coupon, For information on our privacy practices, please visit our. Unfortunately today (I bought mine in Jan. 2020) the handle broke. Dry Groove will break dirt/grime apart. Was $36.28. The 3 worked just as well and it reminded me that this has to be the only cleaning product that I don't hate using, and I appreciate that they elevated the lowly mop to a level no one else has. Find out how we combat fake reviews. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. mopsy pro mop Filter Sort By Ready for Pickup when store opens at 10 AM at Clybourn Place Select Store Pickup Results only Change or add stores Same Day Delivery to 60601 Change Zip Zip Code Easy Gleam Easy Gleam Mop And Bucket Set Microfiber Flat Mop With Stainless Steel Handle, Innovative $49.44 Was $55.89 Excluded from coupons Sale! {{itemsAdded}} item(s) added to your cart, {{^editQty}} {{^isMultiSku}} {{#isShipIt}} {{#freeShippingPromo}} {{#freeShippingEligible}}. It comes with two mop pads. Works great on hardwood, glass, bamboo, tile, linoleum and laminate surfaces both for wet and dry applications. Are the microfiber pads coarse enough to remove oily or sweaty footprints off of vinyl fl, A: Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System + 2 Extra Refills, Red/Gray, CLEANHOME Dust Mop for Floor Cleaning Microfiber Professional Dry & Wet Flat Mops for Tile Floors with a Extra Chenille Refill Mopping Pad for Hardwood,Tile,Marble Floor, oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set for Home Floor Cleaning, Hands Free Floor Flat Mop, Stainless-Steel Handle, 4 Washable & Reusable Microfiber Pads, Rubbermaid Microfiber Flat Spin Mopping Floor Care System with Wringer Bucket (2104526), Red, Swiffer Sweeper 2-in-1 Mops for Floor Cleaning, Dry and Wet Multi Surface Floor Cleaner, Sweeping and Mopping Starter Kit, Includes 1 Mop + 19 Refills, 20 Piece Set, Bissell Lightweight SpinWave Expert Hard Floor Spin Mop, 20393,White/Black, oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set OG3, Hands Free Home Floor Cleaning System, 60" Long Stainless-Steel Handle, 2 Washable & Reusable Microfiber Mop Heads, Perfect Home Wall Window Kitchen Cleaner, O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System, Red, Gray, Bona PowerPlus Antibacterial Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner Refill, for Stone Tile Laminate and Vinyl LVT/LVP, 128 Fl Oz, Turbo Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System - 18-inch Dust Mop with 4 Reusable Pads for Hardwood and Tile, 360-Spin Floor Mop Head & Extendable Handle - Household Cleaning Tools, Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Microfiber Floor Mop Cleaning Kit for Laminate & Hardwood Floors, Spray Mop with Reusable Washable Pads, Commercial, Eyliden Mop with 2 Reusable Heads, Easy Wringing Twist Mop, with 57.5 inch Long Handle, Wet Mops for Floor Cleaning, Commercial Household Clean Hardwood, Vinyl, Tile, and More (Red), Shark VM252 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with LED Headlights, 4 Disposable Pads & 12 oz. Stop schedules. Great for cleaning floors, walls and windows. Moppsy Pro 2 refills are washable and make better. I have checked the internet over and there is no customer service telephone number to be found or any replacement parts that I can find anywhere. See how to apply coupon, For information on our privacy practices, please visit our. We've scanned a total of 39998 reviews for you. DISPOSABLE PADS: Disposable VACMOP Pads vacuum up what other pads push around. Expires: Jan 27, 2023 29 used $19.75 Average Savings Get Deal Up To 20% Off Moppsy Pro 2 EBay offers the seasonal markdowns online. Shop online at Bed Bath & Beyond to find just the moppsy pro 2 mop you are looking for! COMPLETE CLEAN: Powerful suction plus spray mopping - a complete clean in one pad..Voltage:110 volts. VERSATILE CLEANING PRODUCT: Our oshang Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set is perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, office, corner cleaning, or wall and baseboard cleaning. That made me question the other reviews. Perfect , Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. I've bought several. Or You can read more about us to see our vision. The assembly of the mop is easy. But it's been a great Mop for the money, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2023. one month ago, the dry portion of the lid was not squeezing the water out. Any Surface: Works great for dry or wet mopping on alll hard surface flooring types including: hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, stone, concrete, & more. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Parts to buy:Nuts and bolts: https://amzn.to/3qSNrItVileda / O-Cedar Spin Mop: https://amzn.to/3nkhgiSWife was very skeptic so about whether I could actually. HUMANIZED DESIGN, BETTER EXPERIENCE - MANGOTIME Newest Floor Mop features with flexible 360 degree swivel mop head for easy cleaning under furniture, cabinets and in other hard-to-reach areas. DOUBLE-SIDED PAD: The large, dual-sided microfiber mop head flips 180 degrees allowing you to clean twice the floor coverage without having to stop and change the mop pad! It would be great if I could just buy the lid part. I hate cleaning. How did we create this buying guide? The unique and stylish floor mop and bucket set are also safe for daily use. If you think that anything we present here regarding Moppsy Pro 2 Mop is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! Tsmine Spin Mop for Floor Cleaning,Mop and Bucket with Wringer Set,Commercial Microfiber Mop for Hardwood Floor,Kitchen Household Cleaning Tools Supplies with 6 Replacement Refills,61" Extended Handle 165 $6599 Save 5% with coupon FREE delivery Sat, Apr 22 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 19 More Buying Choices $50.30 (3 used & new offers) {{^isMultiSku}} {{#isShipIt}} {{#freeShippingPromo}} {{#freeShippingEligible}}, Success! Allow 3-5 days to begin receiving emails. I am wondering if they are trying to re-brand after a failed previous launch as MoppysPro. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Nearly any hard surface! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER - Whether used as a wet or dry mop, these microfiber floor mops work wonders on wood, tile, laminate, vinyl, and most other types of floors. BISSELL proudly supports the BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. If you'd like a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for a product found on Amazon.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. {{#prodTitle}} {{{prodTitle}}} {{/prodTitle}} {{#title}} {{{title}}} {{/title}}, Please create an Idea Board to get started (Ex: Modern bedroom design, Living room decor, Kitchen Makeover) {{^user.data.loginStatus}} or. Moppsy Pro 2 For January Only Save more when you shop with this Best Buy vouchers. To complete sign up for coupons, we need some additional details. I even sent an email to the support @moppsy.com and received this back: We understand, because weve already gone through the whole process of researching Moppsy Pro 2 Mop, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Moppsy Pro 2 Mop available in the current market. It is so easy to use, its quicker no back bending love it. BBB is here to help. Ideal wood floor mop for the pet owners and families with kids. The versatile microfiber pad allows you to use wet for a deeper clean to shine your floors or use dry for dusting purposes. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2022. PREMIUM QUALITY: This Flat Floor Mop and Bucket Set is the real deal when it comes to quality. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES: At oshang, We Guarantee Your Satisfaction. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Bcbmall Spinning Mop Pole Handle Replacement 360 Rotating with 2x Microfiber Mop Heads. I couldn't do without it! To create additional boards. Working with the minimum humidity makes the floor. View Product. Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2023. We offer our customers a 1-year warranty and 30 days return policy. It used to take me over an hour to wash the walls of one room, now it takes 20 minutes. You can use it while wet for a deep clean or dry for dusting floors, ceilings, windows, and other surfaces. Comes with 3 reusable microfiber mop pads for a variety of floor types (Machine Washable), Extra soft mop grip handle and Stainless steel mop shaft with 360 rotation for those hard to reach areas. Wow! The metal cracked and , Q: Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following: We always remember that maintaining Moppsy Pro 2 Mop information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. The Clermont-Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes Centre brings together the units located in the Auvergne region, from Bourbonnais to Aurillac via Clermont-Ferrand, with 14 research units and 14 experimental facilities, representing 840 staff (permanent and contractual staff). please click verify email and provide the requested information. 280 Swivel Head- Sleek design extends reach beneath and around furniture. Powerful Spinning Mop Pads. Weve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but its still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Moppsy Pro 2 Mop that you consider buying. They are dirty. 5 REUSABLE AND WASHABLE MICROFIBER PADS: Microfiber is a great material for all things cleaning! I've been using it for a month now. Just have to use it right stop watching the videos people doing it wrong. Where do I find one? I bought this 3 years ago and have used it for floors and walls. (mopping tips included). Online store Purchase tickets online. NO-TOUCH DISPOSAL: Remove dirty pad with a touch of a button - never touch a dirty pad again. I think it might have been on Kickstarter or something like that and I thought it was cool, it was affordable and it looked like it would be so much better than a Swiffer. Thats bullshit and should NOT be on us! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. To complete sign up for coupons, we need some additional details. This company should be ashamed of themselves for false advertising!!! Aluminum plate is heavier than plastic one, so theres more pressure while using the hardwood floor mop and the dry mop head wont turn over easily. I use this for everything from floors to washing walls. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile.
Fortress Investment Group Executives, Reese Funeral Home In Annapolis Obituaries, Let's Make A Deal' Host Before Wayne Brady, France And Germany Were Once Part Of What Feudal Kingdom, Articles M