If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Used under license. Safely tour this home on your own time with an in-person interactive self-guided home tour. 2023 Coldwell Banker. In addition, the new build townhomes in Miami-Dade County offer a slew of resort-style amenities, including parks, playgrounds, swimming pools, community centers, sports courts, and waterfront access, all in a low-maintenance living environment. Your text message has been sent. real estate for sale 8 results. They can offer better value for money than free-standing family homes . and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Do you have questions about finding other Save Saved Free brochure . Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. ft. townhouse is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. $400,000 3 Beds 2.5 Baths 1,736 Sq. Townhouses share exterior walls with other homes, and are generally smaller and narrower than regular houses, making them a more compact space to look after. For mobile phones, standard text message and data charges apply. assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate, Townhomes for Rent in Miami Gardens, FL 91 Rentals Available 2764 SW 81st Ter 4 Days Ago 2764 SW 81st Ter, Miramar, FL 33025 3 Beds $3,100 Email Property (754) 465-7815 459 NE 194th Ter 2 Days Ago 459 NE 194th Ter, Miami, FL 33179 3 Beds $4,250 Email Property 2764 SW 81st Ter 5 Days Ago 2764 SW 81st Ter, Miramar, FL 33025 3 Beds $3,100 The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. See all the D.R. please contact our offices at +1 (305) 374-3434. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 1235 Nw 192nd Ter, Miami Gardens, FL 33169, Robert Morgan Educational Center and Technical College, 17555 7th Ave NW #17555, Miami Gardens, FL 33169, 17555 7th Ave NW #17555, Miami Gardens, FL 33169, View this property at 17555 7th Ave NW #17555, Miami Gardens, FL 33169, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Finally, you will enjoy some of the best new ammenities for condo living that just were not available a decade ago. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. By clicking the button, I agree to receive the New Home Source app by text message at the mobile number I provided above, and I confirm that the mobile number is mine. General form error. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Low monthly maintenance, strong cash flow. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS, Inc. Please be aware the current conditions may impact hours of operation. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. 1 bd; 1 ba; 579 sqft . Listed by Compass Florida, LLC. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Please note this information may vary. Brokerage. Book your appointment today and discover your dream home at Viewpoint at Vista Lago. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Whether you need a space for family, wellness, work or learning, youll have all the essentials you need with this suite of possibilities. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Townhouse property with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. You can browse all Miami Gardens real estate or {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! . Or sign in if you already have an account, *Please enter your address or point of interest. Access statistics, photos, maps, and more. . Live inspired at THE VILLAGES AT MIAMI GARDENS, Miami Garden's newest apartment community. Zip Codes in Miami-Dade County Area. Once you find the perfect townhome or condo community, favorite it and sign up for more detailed information from the builder. New homes are getting added all the time. Information is provided, in part, by Greater Miami MLS. Want to learn more about 17555 7th Ave NW #17555? The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. You also agree to our. (305) 374-3434. 409 NW 203rd Street Miami Gardens, FL 33169, 409 NW 203rd Street Miami Gardens, FL 33169, Sales Agent Beatriz Asturias, Javier Iglesias, Masielle Otero, Meet with a knowledgeable representative on-site for a guided home tour, Same-day scheduling unavailable online. Our . Then you may need to consider how you will finance your new condominium in Miami Gardens. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. and Privacy Policy, You can see your saved properties under your account, Your changes have been saved successfully, Please provide your contact information and one of our real estate professionals will be in touch. Viewpoint at Vista Lago is a new community of new luxury townhomes coming soon to beautiful Miami Gardens, FL. (305) 374-3434. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. , 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bathrooms, Low HOA gated quiet and . Miami Gardens $499,990; Princeton $439,390; Homestead $498,956. assistance in navigating our website or searching for real estate, Learn more! . NewHomeSource.com is a trademark of Builders Digital Experience, LLC and all other marks are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating They will be in touch with you soon with more information! Thanks! For mobile phones, standard text message and data charges apply. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Relax poolside or go for a refreshing swim. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. are accessible to all individuals, and we are updating our site Manage your connected home from anywhere with connectivity and security features you can access from your smart device. Community by K. Group Holdings/Trillis Cos. Ritz Carlton Residences Miami Beach/Condo, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. 20210 2nd Ave NE #V31, Miami Gardens, FL 33179 View this property at 20210 2nd Ave NE #V31, Miami Gardens, FL 33179 20210 2nd Ave NE #V31 Miami Gardens FL 33179 Use previous and next buttons to navigate 1,373 Sq. 3 Bedrooms | $1,895 Your agreement is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services, and you may call us instead of submitting your information online. Your consent herein also applies to any future registration on national or state Do-No-Call lists. The email or password you entered is incorrect. By providing your name and contact information and clicking the submission button, you consent and agree to receive marketing communications from NewHomeSource, from NewHomeSource's homebuilder clients, and from their respective agents, employees or representatives, including emails, calls or text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice. Miramar, FL Townhomes For Sale 24 Townhomes for Sale Available Tile 13 10161 SW 21st St 10161, Miramar, FL 33025 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,498 Sqft Residential $429,900 USD View Details 27 1732 SW 91st Ave 1732, Miramar, FL 33025 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,190 Sqft Residential $479,999 USD View Details 7 17125 SW 38th St, Miramar, FL 33027 4 Beds 2 Baths Residential Page 1 of 4. Copyright 2023 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Miami Gardens condos & townhomes. $100,000. They will contact you soon! A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. 2705 W Marina Dr, Moses Lake, WA 98837. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Showing 1 - 18 of 28 Homes. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Find a new home in Miami Gardens, FL! Your inquiry has been shared with {0}. All rights reserved. Spend the day outdoors with resort style community amenities that offer something for everyone. Should you require Information is provided, in part, by Ft. Lauderdale MLS. Search for New Condominium and townhome communities in Hialeah Gardens with NewHomeSource, the expert in multi-family new developments and builders. Townhouse for Sale in Miami Gardens: This lovely townhouse 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, 1 car garage and 2 space outside, in gated community Majorca Isles in Miami Gardens. Townhomes for Rent in Miami Gardens, FL 94 Rentals 2738 NW 202nd Ter 2738 NW 202nd Ter, Miami Gardens, FL 33056 $2,000 | 2 Beds Apply 2764 SW 81st Ter 2764 SW 81st Ter, Miramar, FL 33025 $3,100 | 3 Beds Apply 17331 NW 7th Ave 17331 NW 7th Ave, Miami, FL 33169 $2,500 | 2 Beds Apply 20800 NE 5th Ct 20800 NE 5th Ct, Miami, FL 33179 $3,500 | 3 Beds Miami Gardens, FL Townhomes For Sale - 55 Listings | Trulia Townhomes For Sale in Miami Gardens, FL Sort: New Listings 55 homes NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $397,599 3bd 3ba 1,442 sqft 18004 NW 29th Ct #18004, Miami Gardens, FL 33056 Kingdom Group International NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $400,000 3bd 3ba 1,736 sqft 21401 NW 13th Ct #701, Miami Gardens, FL 33169 Seamlessly organize photos as you go, or once youre home, Take detailed notes that youll never lose track, Visualize your new home with Virtual & Augmented Reality. Lennars Next Gen - The home within a home - offers a private suite that provides all the essentials multigenerational families need to work, learn, create or have a sense of independence. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Typically, condos and townhome developments can be afforable with Miami Gardens prices starting at $170,000 all the way to $40,000,000 and beyond. Miami Gardens, FL 33169 . This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. NewHomeSource has new condo and townhome communities across Miami Gardens. Founded in 1954, Lennar is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations, with more than one million new homes built for families across America. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. You can trust Apartments.com to find your next Miami Gardens rental. regularly to make it as accessible as possible. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Terms of Use Resort-Style Amenities Ft. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. New Construction Homes in Miami Gardens FL 2 results Sort: Homes for You 2410 NW 153rd St, Miami Gardens, FL 33054 MIAMI NEW REALTY $489,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,149 sqft - New construction 22 days on Zillow 3500 NW 215th St, Miami Gardens, FL 33056 JULIES REALTY, LLC $645,000 5 bds 3 ba 2,011 sqft - New construction 66 days on Zillow Loading. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Your agreement is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services, and you may call us instead of submitting your information online. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Apartments.com For mobile phones, standard text message and data charges apply. Copyright 2001-2023 Builders Digital Experience, LLC. Condos For Sale in Miami Gardens, FL Sort: New Listings 186 homes NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $254,900 2bd 2ba 1,140 sqft 1351 NE Miami Gardens Dr #1725E, Miami, FL 33179 Robert Slack LLC NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $212,000 1bd 2ba 830 sqft 1000 NE 191st St #14, Miami, FL 33179 Coldwell Banker Realty NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $170,000 1bd 1ba 496 NW 165th St #D514, Here are some of the new amenities in multi-family homes you are likely to find in Miami Gardens. regularly to make it as accessible as possible. 17555 7th Ave NW #17555, Miami Gardens, FL 33169 (MLS# A11380257) is a Ideally located just four miles from Aventura Mall and less than six miles from the beach, with dozens of nearby shops, restaurants, and attractions. "Hey, how many plans are there to choose from?". Convenience to I-95, the Palmetto Expressway, and Floridas Turnpike as well as the Florida East Coast Railway and the South Florida Tri-Rail System makes commuting and traveling from Miami Gardens simple. Learn more! By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge our privacy policy and our terms of use. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The Villages at Miami Gardens and our community partners fuse to encourage residents to relax, play, dine. All of the perks of ownership without the hassle of maintaining a home, townhomes and condos allow you to enjoy your weekends off doing the things you would much rather do. All Rights Reserved. Should you require New Townhomes in Miami | The Village at Miami gardens MIAMI GARDENS ANOTHER AR FUTURE HOLDING PROJECT THE VILLAGES AT EXCLUSIVE 50 TOWNHOMES RESERVE TODAY CALL 786-558-0258 I N S P I R E D I N M O D E R N L I V I N G 3 AND 4 BEDROOM / 2.5 BATHROOM FLOORPLANS & UNITS FLOORPLANS PALM VILLA 3 BEDROOMS l 2.5 BATHS l 1726 sq.ft To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. We strive to provide a website in which all functionality and content Calder Race Track is also situated in Miami Gardens. New! Tile floor, washer and dryer inside the property. Possible to renew lease. Smaller yards and lower maintenance means you can spend less time mowing and more time enjoying yourself. There are several options for elementary schools in Miami Gardens, FL, including N Dade Center For Modern Language, Crestview Elementary School, and Lake Stevens Elementary School, Families with kids will appreciate the middle school options in Miami Gardens, FL, such as Carol City Middle School, Lake Stevens Middle School, and North Dade Middle School, Renting a townhome in Miami Gardens, FL, means you have access to a number of high schools, including Miami Carol City Senior High, Students renting a townhome in Miami Gardens, FL have convenient access to several universities, including Saint Thomas University, Florida Memorial University, and Miami Dade College, North. This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Including homes matching your search terms. Miami Gardens, FL 33169 Contact Builder Showing 519 homes around 20 miles. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Top cities for new home construction in Florida include Jacksonville, Palm Bay, Cape Coral, Tampa, Sarasota, Orlando, Bradenton, Fort Myers, North Port, Winter Haven. Your privacy is important. Refine your Miami Gardens condo search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Brokerage. Meet with a knowledgeable representative on-site for a guided home tour. MLS # A11343283 Miami Gardens : 16,278: $1,159,883: $532/ft: Miami Dade County . . Get the scoop on the 30 townhomes for sale in Miami Gardens, FL. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. 17555 7th Ave NW #17555 is currently listed for $225,000 and was received on May 01, 2023. Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to be able to change your password, In agreement with our Lennar 91 Reviews. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Call or email if you need immediate assistance. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate. NewHomesource features he best condominium development home builders across Miami Gardens. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Pine Tree Park/ Golden Highlands Homes for Sale, Newest Miami Gardens Real Estate Listings, Miami Gardens Single Family Homes for Sale, Miami Gardens Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Miami Gardens Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 21401 NW 13th Ct APT 501, Miami Gardens, FL 33169 THE KEYES COMPANY $385,000 4 bds 3 ba 1,748 sqft - Townhouse for sale 57 days on Zillow 20302 NW 28th Ct, Miami Gardens, FL 33056 ONE GROUP FLORIDA LLC $250,000 3 bds 2 ba 999 sqft - Townhouse for sale 18 days on Zillow Loading. New - 21 hours ago New Construction For Sale $310,000 2 bed 2 bath 705. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Since 1978, D.R. it as accessible as possible. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over one million currently available apartments for rent. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Horton has consistently delivered top-quality new homes to homebuyers across the nation. To request a same-day tour, please call the builder. Select topics below to get direct up-to-date-insights from the builder: Love the community? Save your search and be the first to know. Amenities: playground and swimming pool. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. As of May 2023, the average apartment rent in Miami Gardens, FL is $1,253 for a studio, $1,806 for one bedroom, $2,097 for two bedrooms, and $2,539 for three bedrooms. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. Primely located, the community is just four miles from the world-famous Aventura Mall and less than six miles from the beach, with dozens of nearby shops, restaurants and attractions. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. Learn more. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Viewpoint at Vista Lago in Miami Gardens, FL, 1,371 ft 3 beds 2 baths 1 half bath, 1,475 ft 3 beds 2 baths 1 half bath, 1,710 ft 3 beds 2 baths 1 half bath, 1,779 ft 4 beds 2 baths 1 half bath. This browser is no longer supported. 55 NW 204th St APT 15, Miami Gardens, FL 33169. See the newest homes for sale in Miami, FL. At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. Listing by Realty One Group Royal Oaks. Just a few more details so we can help you. Primely located, the community is just four miles from the world-famous Aventura Mall and less than six miles from the beach, with dozens of nearby shops, restaurants and attractions. Pond. If youre ready to find your familys dream townhouse or condominium community then you are in good hands. are accessible to all individuals, and we are updating our site This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Investments, Llc. Find your new home at 505 NW 177th St #107 located at 505 NW 177th St #107, Miami Gardens, FL 33169. Copyright 2023 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Apartment rent in Miami Gardens has increased by 14.6% in the past year. This error applies to the full form. Enjoy your weekends under the Floridian sun with family. Welcome to Viewpoint at Vista Lago, an exciting community of new townhomes for sale in beautiful Miami Gardens, FL. We were unable to validate the phone number. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. . You must save a search in order to receive alerts. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing Notice TREC: . Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Miami Gardens FL Condos. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. The listing broker's offer of compensation is made to participants of BeachesMLS, where the listing is filed, as well as participants of MLSs participating in MLSAdvantage or a data share with BeachesMLS. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Pine Tree Park/ Golden Highlands Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 17335 NW 7th Ave #307, Miami Gardens, FL 33169 KELLER WILLIAMS CENTRAL. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. /condo-developments/fl/miami-dade-county-area, By providing your name and contact information and clicking the submission button, you consent and agree to receive marketing communications from NewHomeSource, from NewHomeSource's homebuilder clients, and from their respective agents, employees or representatives, including emails, calls or text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice. Try logging in or resetting your password. Narrow the results by number of rooms, price, and amenities so you get exactly what youre looking for. Select topics below to get direct up-to-date-insights from the builder, Estimated Mortgage: $3,227/month Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # 2023 Cervera Real Estate, Inc. All rights reserved. You are about to start a new search for . please contact our offices at +1 (305) 374-3434. Townhomes For Rent in Miami Gardens, FL - 77 Townhouses | Trulia Townhomes For Rent in Miami Gardens, FL Sort: Just For You 77 rentals PET FRIENDLY $1,650/mo 1bd 1ba 730 sqft 505 NW 177th St #132-132-13, Miami, FL 33169 PET FRIENDLY $3,000/mo 3bd 3ba 1,320 sqft 346 NE 208th Ter, Miami, FL 33179 NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY $2,575/mo 3bd 3ba By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Used under license. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Find out how, 354 NE 208th Ter North Miami Beach, FL 33179, 3358 NW 198th Ter Miami Gardens, FL 33056, 21424 NW 13th Ave Miami Gardens, FL 33169, 17063 NW 56th Ct Miami Gardens, FL 33055, 21111 NW 14th Pl Miami Gardens, FL 33169, 2579 SW 81st Ter Unit 2581 Miramar, FL 33025, 17359 NW 7th Ave Unit 105 Miami, FL 33169, 455 NE 210th Cir Terrace Miami, FL 33179, 2735 SW 81st Ter Unit 2707 Miramar, FL 33025, 969 NE 211th St North Miami Beach, FL 33179, Showing 25 of 79 Results - , Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. . Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Click a logo to see more! Westview - Nantucket Collection. Every room is built to high standards with sleek designs and finishes that complement your home. Your agreement is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services, and you may call us instead of submitting your information online. Great as investment or to live in. 2601 NW 119 Street They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Your free brochure will be delivered to your email address. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 3106 NW 196TH ST, Miami Gardens, FL 33056. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. Miami Gardens contains commercial shopping districts for the furniture and automobile trades along the Palmetto Expressway and U.S. 441, respectively.
Christopher Sign Autopsy, Body Found In Marion, Nc, Knees Bent, Short Backswing And Upward Motion, Ksee24 News Anchors Fired, Sunnyside Primary School Teachers, Articles N