[/ezcol_1third_end], Let us introduce you to Orange Hill Restaurant as you celebrate your engagement. Didnt want to return because it would take another half hour to wait. She met with Patti Perez in catering. Lyon is France's third-largest city and a major tourist destination. It took 3 even 4 business days for them to respond to emails which was very frustrating when trying to coordinate final details. We had an amazing time with our amazing friends. Here you can create magical memories in a vintage 1900s Victorian style mansion where quality service and delicious food are sure to impress. The one who sat us though was wonderful! They even provided centerpieces that matched our colors and theme at a MUCH lower cost than it would have been to go to a florist ourselves. nd Best Wishes for a life of happiness and love! ORANGE HILL RESTAURANT & EVENTS - 5560 Photos & 4183 Reviews - 6410 E Chapman Ave, Orange, California - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Orange Hill Restaurant & Events 4183 reviews Claimed $$$ Steakhouses, American (New), Venues & Event Spaces Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago With spectacular grounds and a beautiful setting, a proposal at the Montage Laguna Beach will undoubtedly be one to remember for a lifetime. You are definitely part of our Hilltop Family and we can't wait to see you and Luke again. Dressing room Thank you for an awesome birthday dinner! Stacey. Embrace our breathtaking views of Orange County and unparalleled service while you indulge in happily ever after at the Orange Hill. Excellent service, above and beyond expected norms to enhance brunch experience was a pleasant surprise. (each additional guest $217. Great, view, service & food. The hosts are so kind and advise that you can stay around or go to the bar while you wait. We were so pleased with our Wedding Day at Orange Hill. The worker was still outside wiping off the chairs for the ceremony when my guests were arriving so that didn't look good and lots of them were cracked and broke. (949) 258-9589www.hornblower.com. Thank you so much for your beautiful heartfelt compliments! The hospitality is amazing. Went for a birthday dinner. 3. The Evening Star Room accommodates up to 250 guests and the adjoining North Patio can host a cocktail hour and provide you and your guests with a serene setting overlooking Orange County. Not sure if the holiday season had something to do with it, but I think they overbook and cram as many people in as humanly possible. The food was very tasteful, the venue was Elegant and Service was Fantastic. A decent sized serving, about 8 - 9 ounces cooked perfectly. I have written out a lengthy review detailing many of the issues we had, which will not fit into this small box, so please take a look at my full review here: Quite opposite. After popping the question, be sure to dine at Tangata, the Patina Restaurant group establishment with a stunning courtyard patio and primo entree selection. The views were best of all. 6410 E. Chapman, Orange, CA 92869 714.997.1109 specialtyevents.com theorangehillrestaurant.com . We absolutely loved our wedding venue at Orange Hill. Join us for Dinner every night and Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Facilities and Capacity This venue hosts celebrations of all sizes from small and . Whether youre celebrating a life milestone or planning a business event, we welcome you to Orange Hill. You have the opportunity to get dressed on-site in a get-ready room. Two days before our wedding my wife went to make final payment at the Orange Hill restaurant. P.S not ideal for children in my opinion more of an environment for a date night or of some sort. We will definitely come back, We enjoyed ourselves and will return when possible. Visit Lyon. But for the price they put on their menu, you would expect a better staffed location. Please stay in touch and stop in when you are visiting Florida. Champagnes toast Orange Hill Restaurant & Events accepts credit cards. The Orange Hill Restaurant is a Wedding Venue in Orange, CA. Overpriced, nice staff- food completely average. The night before the wedding they allowed us to come set everything up early and Chad made sure that I was relaxed and not stressed. We are genuinely so very happy for both of you! Orange Hill Restaurant It made the pictures amazing! 2431 W. Pacific Coast Hwy. Example, putting new plants out and cleaning up the gradens a little and the guys were suppose to get dressed in the upstairs room but then the day of they weren't aloud to so my groom had no where to put the rest of his tux on. us so much Love. Add in a delicious dinner, champagne to toast with, and live music and dancing, and you've hit the ultimate in romance. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Order all of your Orange Hill favorites for Takeout, Delivery, and Curbside Pickup. We both ordered Prime Rib, medium rare. Went for Sunday Brunch. "Had an amazing BRUNCH wedding at the Vintage Rose in Orange January 6, 2023." more. Best decision ever. Our waiter did his best and served everyone outdoor. If you are on a budget but want elegant this is the place to go. The staff was phenomenal, the food was great, the venue was breathtaking. The Blue Bayou, the themed restaurant located inside the loading area of Pirates of the Caribbean, is uber romantic if you can score a preferred table along the "dock's" edge; reservations can be secured months in advance, so planning is a must. -- Cindy and her assistant Rudy were easy to work with and were very good about answering all the questions we had. I am so glad I had my wedding here! They told her to bring cash only. 6410 East Chapman Avenue ey did, and also they were my last vendor to get everything finalized. Also, they tell you its all inclusive for 10k, but you will later get a bill for over 5k for service and gratuity, but when I left the wedding the staff said that does not include any tips for them or extra pay, so I'm not sure what that bill is for. Buffalo Aioli, Lump Crab & Shrimp, Brussel Sprout Sweet Potato Slaw with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette, Roasted Garlic & Mustard Aioli, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Roasted Artichoke, Warm Pita, Thai Chili Glaze, Young Coconut, Basil, Mint, Half Dozen, East and West Coast, Ancho Chili Cocktail Sauce, Signature Red Wine Mignonette, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. It was very busy & loud. The upstairs Grand Ballroom where we had our reception was beautiful! At The Orange Hill Restaurant, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? Stay in Touch! Went for Sunday brunch with my family (8 total including 2 kids) for my husbands birthday. Escape to our patio and relax with a glass of wine from our award-winning wine list or enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail. The Manor first opened on New Year's Eve in 1956. We truly felt like we were family, as the family at the Hilltop are just that kind, friendly, and caring. Irvine, CA 92618 The Hilltop is happy to oblige couples in customizing menus to suit a range of preferences and budgets. One thing we thought was odd was the manager came to each table around us to ask how things were- he skipped us which we didnt know why. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Orange Hill Restaurant & Events. She responded back to my email Hi MaryGrace and Matthew! Beautiful views..sat on patiofood was very good..service (John & Scott) was also top notch.. Amazing food and the views are to die for. The staff was amazing from the valet guys to the waiting staff. Thank you. ed after me down to the smallest detail. Inquire today. Finally got our water. Additional hours can be arranged for a . Their overall rating is 3.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.1 in flexibility, 3.9 in quality of service, 3.9 in average response time, 3.9 in value and 3.8 in professionalism. Highly recommend if you need a small, outdoor venue!!". It truly was the most dreamy day! Alta Laguna Park Service was amazing, food was adequate for the price, We had a great time! When I asked the hostess about it she once again seemed annoyed. The flowers and greenery we're absolutely stunning in all of the pictures. Voted as 1 of the top 50 Scenic View restaurants across the nation and uniquely situated on the hills of Orange with spectacular views from Los Angeles to Newport, Orange Hill Restaurant is the perfect location for your next business event, party, rehearsal dinner or wedding and reception. Moderate noise level with killer views, surpassed all expectations. LeAnne was our contact, and she was amaz Everything is provided here: bar service, food, ceremony/reception site, linens, table center piece, etc. Prices are higher, but you are paying for the quality food, service, and ambience. some bug spray or something would help a lot with outside eating.. What furniture and decorations does The Orange Hill Restaurant have available for wedding events? Open for takeout, delivery and catering! Understandable that there are limited outdoor seating. sts, and the service was beyond atrocious. I didn't like that I ask for a outside table, they couldn't give me one, but a couple that was a walking in give them what I ask for, and thats not right I made my reservation with anticipation for the same reason, food was great just service they need more improvement. They followed up with me twice two weeks before just to make sure everything was perfect. The absolute best people I could ever ask for for my special day! After your beautiful ceremony, let us host your reception in one of our gorgeous spaces such as our Grand Ballroom. The serive from the greeting to the food was impeccable. Was visiting from Tampa Florida. Montage Laguna Beach , everything you had hoped for. 1. We expected a tiny slice similar to what you would expect on a Sunday Brunch buffet. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Vintage Rose. Everyone was easy to work with and made our day special. We have the best views in Orange County and can't wait to share them with you. Stacy is the nicest and sweetest person I could ever hope to help me with my wedding. P.S. Open Thursdays-Sundays, the tethered balloon slowly ascends to 400 feet above the ground, giving you unsurpassed views 40 miles in each direction. Although not typically open late for evening proposals, Bowers Museum, located in Santa Ana, offers both beautiful grounds and thought-provoking art to inspire the swelling feelings of love behind a heart-felt proposal. They only set up twelve tables and put our buffet in the same room the reception was held so there was no room to add a 13th table. Congratulations again! This stunning restaurant is in beautiful location to host your wedding with indoor and outdoor options. )Saturdays up to 135 guests- $45,900. I wanted to bring a little bit of my country Haiti in my wedding and Orange Hills Restaurant made it possible. The sunset is a perfect backdrop for cocktail hour Orange Hill was a great venue! Host an Event | Orange Hill Restaurant & Events in Orange, CA 6410 East Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92869 powered by BentoBox Host An Event } } Complete the 3 Steps below to start planning your event at The Orange Hill Restaurant. When my mother asked why we weren't told sooner the coordinators only response was "Oh, Chad (the other coordinator) didn't tell you that? We were able to create our own menu and they even made the menus for us free of charge We had live flowers for center Robbie and Stacey made our wedding effortless. Preferably wedding and ceremony at the same location.. The Muse de Grenoble, right in the heart of the city, has an astonishing collection of 900 works of fine . Closes in 11 min: See all hours. Orange Hill Restaurant & Events, Orange: "What is the corkage fee?" | Check out answers, plus 526 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 526 unbiased reviews of Orange Hill Restaurant & Events, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 401 restaurants in Orange. . WEDDING ENHANCEMENTS. We were there right at sunset and the views were incredible! Very laid back and super easy to work with! From the start vallet greats you and opens your door for you and park your car. Marinated Beef Skewer. ENTRES. Great food and customer service. To make the most of your visit, check the tide predictions, sunset time, and weather forecast to make the most of the day. The venue itself is gorgeous and has that great vintage feel to it. We went to celebrate our anniversary. Customer service is absolutely amazing. Some popular services for wedding planning include: What are people saying about wedding planning services in Orange County, CA? WEBSITE Celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, we also got married at Orange Hill restaurant so its been our tradition for a sunset dinner and we always have a wonderful and amazing experience ! The Orange County Great Parks Balloon is the perfect spot to get a bird's eye view of the entire county while you pop the question. That included getting all the family and wedding party pictures done as well. The Hilltop Club welcomes and accommodates many various events from birthday celebrations to bringing your wedding vision to life. (949) 412-6150. Enjoy a Four-Course Brunch Menu featuring appetizers, salad & desserts to share & plated entrees including Filet & Eggs Benedict, Chicken & Waffles, and more. And the service and accommodations were top notch. Service was amazing! First published on January 28, 2016 / 5:00 AM. The magical quality of romance is certainly upped in primo locations such as Sleeping Beauty's Castle (ask a cast member to photograph your proposal! . At The Orange Hill Restaurant, what does the bar service starting price include? It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again sometime! Browse photos of real events at Orange Hill Restaurant and contact to schedule a tour and/or get a quote. Two days before our wedding my wife went to make final payment at the Orange Hill restaurant. Orange, CA 92869. Yes, Orange Hill Restaurant & Events has outdoor seating. Pricing. [ezcol_1half], Wedding Venues in Orange County - Orange County Wedding Venues, Wedding Reception Decorations On A Budget, Steps For Properly Cutting A Wedding Cake, Planning a Memorable Outdoor Wedding Reception In Orange County, 3 Simple Ways to Reduce Wedding Dress Costs. Wheelchair access The North Patio, which overlooks Orange County, offers a unique setting to host a cocktail party for your guests. He drank a lot of soda and water cuz it was so salty but it was still good and cooked how he asked. und the club for wedding photos. The set up fee for a wedding ceremony in the Pavilion Room or at the Gazebo is $5/person with reception rental. The food was fabulous and everyone enjoyed it. Stacey Martorano Lauren was wonderful to work with. Another waiter came over to take one of the two heaters that were working away from us for another table. The day wasn't without its hiccups though: 1. But waitress Ames us to be out before we are ready to go. Signature drinks . Kathy was great to work with and planning was easy. It pained me to see my guests just waiting for food and I was getting restless as I just wanted to eat and have the party start. [ezcol_1third] Stacey Martorano Having the ponds outside was original. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Bad customer service. By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. We arrived 15 minutes early for our reservation and were kept waiting 45 minutes for our table. Review Capacities and Event Spaces Review Event Menus Plan Your Event Contact us at OrangeHillCatering@SRCMail.com Orange Hill Restaurant also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. -- Choosing linens and cake was a breeze. Manager/Event Coordinator. Our daughters wedding reception was held in the Evening Star ballroom and on the north patio terrace of this stunning facility which offers magnificent views of SoCal, Catalina Island, and Disney fireworks. Overall, if I had to do it again, I would still pick Orange Hill despite the few wrinkles, but I would highly recommend hiring a coordinator (or having two go-getter MILs in my case) to help things go smoothly. Nothing great about the food. Our waitress Amber was incredible and made our experience pleasant. Yes, Orange Hill Restaurant & Events offers both delivery and takeout. The Perfect Choice for our Daughter's Wedding! / KCAL News. I have had very nice experiences at the Orange Hill. I must say, this is my second time around and I fall in love the more I go. Event Spaces: 1 space: Capacities: Seated: 200 Standing: 250. Jason Grafia is awesome! A few contract obligations were also broken the day of our wedding without us being told until the absolute last minute which was incredibly stressful. Story short, police came and said that all signs point to her stealing our cash, but unless she confesses, the money is gone. The food was out of this world and every guest we had was raving about the Azalea dinner menu. The one good thing was that the wait staff during the reception was very attentive but for the amount of money that we paid to rent this venue it should have been better! We booked the event for brunch time on a Saturday and everything turned out gorgeous. We loved working with you guys!! Love, [/ezcol_1third] Services Offered Gave us one refill thats about it. The food we had for our reception was delicious and got many compliments from guests. Someone from management came several times to check in us and see if we needed anything. Overall, it was a great time I'm able to make tastier stakes at home. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sd0sYm3wyv0Q7N24FMpBbDVkl5XgilcSgkGJBRbfSLg/edit?usp=sharing Thank you so much for these very kind words. The hilltop was a very accommodating venue that helped me through my entire wedding process. Absolutely amazing experience ! I dont see a note that this is an 18+ or 21+ location? Bartender(s) The place is beautiful and the food is delicious! Cuisine The venue is known as a restaurant like no other! our server Tommy I believe was amazing and we couldnt have asked for a better experience. hroughout the whole planning process I could email them a question and get a response within 24 hours usually. 2002 N Main St. We werent asked for what our order for appetizer was till like 20 minutes after being seated. Even made us feel that bringing a baby was a bad idea. She took out the envelope of cash and Patti took out a receipt to give her. Steak was over cooked and tough. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Highly recommend! We would discourage anyone from using Orange Hill for their banquet or reception until they get their act together and fix the many, many issues that exist. We had all positivity around us. The view was wonderful and we enjoyed the location. Impress your guests with restaurant-quality catering for your event at your location. We had banquet style and a month later people are still telling us how fantastic the food was. Dine at one of the most romantic restaurants in Orange County, touting high-quality seasonal ingredients and local produce, Orange Hill serves USDA Prime Steaks aged perfectly up to 30 days, Steak Progressive, and a signature Miso marinated Chilean Seabass. The Prime Rib arrived shortly thereafter. Newport Beach Hornblower I tipped well still despite having bad experience. The food was fantastic and man was there a lot! We celebrated my daughters birthday overlooking the beautiful city view, hills lights, sunset, moon cant wait to go back.. 4. Orange Hill Restaurant & Events 3763 $$$ Steakhouses, American (New), Venues & Event Spaces "It is awsome!!!! It was a bit loud, but overall had a great time. Not only was the venue beautiful, it was affordable with multiple room and food options, and Stacey made the entire process a million times easier. Thankfully I had my ceremony at a different location. At one point I see one waiter serving all tables outdoor. Its the actual birth date of my partner when we went here. 2. Is Orange Hill Restaurant & Events currently offering delivery or takeout? Based in Orange, California, the Orange Hill Restaurant is an elegant wedding venue that sits on top of the hills of Orange and provides picturesque views from Orange County to Catalina. Stacey Martorano, d me to check in often and drive them crazy with questions, and worked so hard to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. $2,240.00. Sunset Dinner Cruise She calmly sits at her desk and says she never saw an envelope but since I'm her I can now pay with credit card. Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes boasts 400 large businesses, 2,900 mid-size companies and 21,000 SMEs. Additionally, our Starlight Room is in a position to comfortably hold 150 guests and features floor-to-ceiling windows that offer excellent views of the city. The Ballroom was gorgeous and perfect for our wedding party of 55. The food was delicious (filet, salmon, and the ravioli for our vegetarians), and the drinks were flowing all night. The happiest place on earth is considered by many to be the best place to pop the question in Orange County. Our professional staff will assist you in every detail to make your event unforgettable. They did bring a chocolate cake and candles for a birthday which was a nice touch. Highly recommend! Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you so much for these very kind words. I mainly dealt with Chad and Robbie and everything went so smooth. I am only writing this to save a future couple from going through the hell we had to go through. When I arrive Patti doesn't offer to help us look for the envelope she sits at her desk while I start looking on the floor and through trash cans. Service was great as well! Come in for your personal tour today! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I'll go again someday , First time there, the entrance and host area was very cool. Specialty beer and wine, Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Ballroom, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Restaurant, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. They were really short staffed. Per Person Minimum Count 25. This stunning restaurant is in beautiful location to host your wedding with indoor and outdoor options. 6410 E. Chapman Ave. Orange Hill is first class and 5 Star service. Join us for Dinner every night and Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. gle. Drinks were good. I worked with the coordinator who was very helpful and quick to respond to to all my emails, but the service on the wedding day was awful (the restaurant coordinator is not present during the wedding, you have to hire a day of coordinator on yo Orangehill restaurant was the best venue we could ever ask for. It is Orange Hill. 1. All are good. The food was excellent as always and the service was friendly, timely and they really cared that we enjoyed our visit and meal. Steak was over cooked, baked potato was very good, service was the better part of the meal, A beautiful experience. We arrived at 10AM and were seated at a great window table. Our food order was slow to arrive, but no issues once received. Both were excellent. The location for our ceremony and reception. Located up in the hills of east Orange County on Chapman Avenue, Orange Hill . The staff have been great with helping me and answering all my questions. The spinach dip and pita bread is BOMB!!! 2. I do feel like its a very relaxed place suited for family friends work etc. And how come credit card is now okay to pay with? Overall, it's a nice venue but for me the staff caused a lot of unnecessary stress. They have an outdoor patio to accommodate the wedding ceremony with the best views in Orange County. Won't go back (for brunch anyway!). Of course, the envelope is gone and Patti doesn't recall ever seeing an envelope. Orange Hill Restaurant is rated 4.5 stars by 6716 OpenTable diners.
Tarrant County Property Tax Exemptions, Articles O