By training other consultants how to become successful with Paparazzi, you get rewarded through Paparazzi Compensation Plan. This offers consultants the freedom to choose what they sell, how much they sell, and how often they work. 13,220 talking about this. Paparazzi Bracelet PREORDER ~ Wildly in Love - Silver, Paparazzi Necklace PREORDER ~ Tis the SEA-SUN - White, Paparazzi Bracelet PREORDER ~ Dancing Diva - Multi, Paparazzi Earring PREORDER ~ Borderline Baddie - Silver, Paparazzi Ring PREORDER ~ Geometry Test - Yellow, Paparazzi Necklace PREORDER ~ Queen of the Cosmos - Orange, Paparazzi Earring PREORDER ~ Dynamic Diameter - Black, Paparazzi Necklace PREORDER ~ Celestially Celtic - Brass, Paparazzi Necklace ~ Flower Child Flair - Multi, Paparazzi Necklace ~ Fancy Flower Girl - Purple, Paparazzi Bracelet ~ Breathtaking Ball - White, Paparazzi Necklace ~ SHIMMER of Stars - White, Paparazzi Necklace ~ LUNAR Has It - Copper, Paparazzi Earring ~ My Castle is Your Castle - Pink, Paparazzi Earring ~ Timeless Tapestry - Multi, Paparazzi Bracelet ~ Chic Corsage - White, Paparazzi Necklace ~ Flowers for Mama - Multi, Paparazzi Earring ~ Winged Whimsy - Copper, Paparazzi Earring ~ Rebel Ringer - Silver, Paparazzi Earring ~ Pristine Pizzazz - Yellow, Paparazzi Earring ~ Sending Shock Waves - Brass, Paparazzi Earring ~ Its About to GLOW Down - White. (40% off). I'm a Mom of 8 kiddos (ages 20 - 1). 1,196 talking about this. Paparazzi calls this "Guilt-free Confidence." I hope this gave you an overview of Paparazzi. Ever Enamored - White Post Earrings - Paparazzi Accessories. Want to know more? (15% off), Sale Price 1.94 50.29, 55.87 (15% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Original Price 23.95 Paparazzi rings Paparazzi bracelets are stylish, trendy and only $5 each. I sell Jewelry with J.J. - Paparazzi Accessories | Portland OR Paparazzi Jewelry | Online Store | DebsJewelryShop.com. Regular $5.00 Sale $5.00 Regular. Unit Price / per . Want to know more? And don't forget Blockbusters! Listed below are the cities of California that we serve. EXTRA FREE jewelry in ALL our Paparazzi Business Starter Kits in APRIL!! Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. 13.33, 14.81 Indoor-Beauty Spandex Tablecloth 6FT Stretch Table Cover Fitted Rectangular Tables, Universal Stretch Patio Table Cloth for Wedding, Banquet, Party and EventFuchsia, 6FT, Purse Tag Ask Me About My $5 Jewelry | Join My Team | Double Sided, Paparazzi Props Party Accessory (1 count) (2/Pkg), Jewelry | Join My Team! I first started Paparazzi as a way to help pay some bills and contribute to the family budget. No lines, no headaches, just more time to enjoy the experience!Note: You'll need your consultant ID and password to login to the app. Hello, & Welcome! Now I try to go in and it will not recognize my password which I tried changing and it did nothing. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. PAPARAZZI JEWELRY 40 PC Lot Accessories, Rings, Earrings, Bracelets and Necklaces. Paparazzi In Good Glazes - Blue - Necklace & Earrings - Blockbuster Exclusive $5.00 Paparazzi Break A Leg! Original Price 2.12 (10% off), Sale Price 20.35 289.00, 340.00 . Which only means your success. All B racelets | Cuff Bracelets | Coil Bracelets | Hinge Bracelets | Wrap and Snaps | Bangle Bracelets Sort by: 1303 products Let Faith Be Your Guide - black - Paparazzi bracelet $5.00 With new styles added daily, you can shop anytime and look like a million without breaking the bank! You might think, "Ugh, another home-based business where you HAVE to throw parties and HAVE to guilt people into buying your stuff." (40% off), Sale Price 9.37 Please click this link to learn about the distribution of earning amongst other consultants. Thank you! A Consultant is allowed to conduct her/his live videos with another Paparazzi Consultant. I deleted the app and reinstalled and I still cant get in. The Paparazzi Accessories app is the official app for Paparazzi Consultants.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Work From Home / Be Your Own Boss / 45% Commission! Rings. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. I've been married for 22 years to the love of my life, Jesse, and we live in New Mexico. We have a team of over 23,000 consultants all with their own unique inventory! (15% off), Sale Price 8.10 We have an amazing selection of Paparazzi bracelets andat only $5 each, you can't go wrong! $5.00 View all Paparazzi is a home-based Party Plan business. Click on the city name to view Consultants in that area. The accessories are divided into different categories such as hair accessories, urban collections, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings. Paparazzi Jewelry offers a wide-selection of products for consultants to sell and consumers to enjoy. Check out our paparazzi accessories supplies selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. So with trendy jewelry and the cost of $5 you don't have to "guilt" people into anything! Learn how you can join our squad of jewelry fanatics. What's not to love about $5 jewelry?! This takes all the hassle of finding and pairing separate pieces by providing all of that in one kit! | 50 pk | Business Card Double Sided Pink and Black with Jewel Design | 3.5 x 2" inches, Elonmo Bling Rhinestone Hats Crown Design Womens Baseball Cap Golf Hat Jeans Wash Denim Adjustable, Woodten Black Acrylic Ring Display Stand 7 Piece Acrylic Cylinder Ring Display Organizer, 100-Pack Live Sale Plastic Number Tags, Reusable Numbered Queue Hanger Cards with Reversed Numbers on Back Side, 1.5x2.5-Inch Paparazzi Numbers Cards with Pastel Watercolor Design (201-300), TISHAA Business Card Holder Stand - Bling Name Cards Office Desk Desktop Table Top Organizer Luxury Display Pocket Case Accessories White Crystal Rhinestone Glitter. The goal and mission of Paparazzi Accessories is to bring self-confidence, empowerment, and independence to women. Copyright 2011-2023 Direct Sales Aid. Just like having your own private boutique filled with irresistible $5 accessories, Paparazzi parties create a casual, comfortable, and contagiously fun shopping experience for every Hostess and their guests. Paparazzi is a home-based Party Plan business. Paparazzi Accessories Fashion Fix is made up of Five Trend Blends. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Please click this link to learn about the distribution of earning amongst other consultants. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. 119. If this can be looked into as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated! Please keep in mind if we are able to find your piece, you will get an email directly from our team member. Can someone do something about this. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. And these jewelry parties are FUN! 1.94, 2.12 - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, The Lion's Share - brown - Paparazzi bracelet, Heart of Wisdom - multi - Paparazzi necklace, Metro Meltdown - pink - Paparazzi earrings, Garden Glyphs - black - Paparazzi earrings, Hawaiian Kiss - yellow - Paparazzi earrings, Pristine Pizzazz - pink - Paparazzi earrings, Learn more about Sharing Paparazzi Jewelry. I did save all my documents and info with the Apple support team on line with me. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. (10% off), Sale Price 289.00 Sale Price 289.00 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It also offers consultants the opportunity to grow their own teams and to be a leader. Browse by accessory type, add items to your cart, enter your payment and shipping information and you're done! New Paparazzi bracelets, new Paparazzi necklaces, earrings, rings, and your favorite Paparazzi Blockbusters. Heart of Mom - Silver Bracelet - Paparazzi Accessories. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Paparazzi's main focus is bringing fashion-forward accessories to women and all at an affordable low price! Learn more. How do I join Paparazzi Accessories? Original Price 13.50 Only Paparazzi Accessories can be sold in the booth. 25.66, 28.51 Paparazzi is a home-based Party Plan business. These Trend Blends each contain 4 coordinating pieces of jewelry and accessories. (12) $30.00 Everything is 5 dollars Paparazzi Custom Pin Buttons $3.45 Bling Queen Tshirt, Jewelry Consultant Shirt, Bling Shirt | Custom Apparel (857) $19.00 Plastic Paparazzi Props Party Accessory, Funny Gag Gift for a Party with Celebrity's (317) $25.99 Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Some of the Paparazzi Accessories are made of actual leather, while others are made from synthetic leather or suede, which is a mix of plastics and fabric. Paparazzi parties are wonderfully simple - grab a group of your friends, shop 'til you drop, and revel in the guilt-free glow of your fabulous new $5 finds. The developer, Velocity Webworks, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. Join our Paparazzi Accessories team and we will help get you trained and selling too. Yes! Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Read our Cookie Policy. New problem!! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. What Comes in the $99 Starter Kit for Paparazzi Jewelry? Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Paparazzi Accessories: Providing wearable confidence that changes the world. Youre seeing this ad based on the products relevance to your search query. This offers consultants the freedom to choose what they sell, how much they sell, and how often they work. Paparazzi has also helped me grow as a wife, mom, woman and business woman. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Download Paparazzi Accessories and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Despite having been in the industry for only 3 years, Paparazzi Accessories has surpassed the expectations of many. Paparazzi rings have a stretchy band for a Flex Fit design in either the regular band or the dainty band size. Browse by accessory type, add items to your cart, enter your payment and shipping information and you're done! I can get to front page and then try to go to the back office tab and and it will not go any farther. You don't have to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars to have a great collection of fashionable jewelry! To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. (20% off), Sale Price 13.33 Great! All Paparazzi Rings are $5 - all day, every day. They may have different shipping costs, tax, etc as you will be purchasing directly from them. With new styles added daily, you can shop anytime and look like a million without breaking the bank! 170. There is no "presentation" or anything if the sort at parties. I have loved being able to be home with my babies while they grew while also setting and crushing goals in my professional life. The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Regular $5.00 Sale $5.00 Regular. Quick View. I have been trying to log in, view my dashboard and even check my back office. It's that time of year when we are trying to collect the PERFECT gifts for the ones we love. Want to know more about starting your own Paparazzi Jewelry boutique? They explain the details of what's required of you and what can and cannot be used in promoting and building your business. Want to have your own Paparazzi jewelry boutique? It looks like you haven't selected a Consultant yet!.were you just wanting to browse or were you looking to shop and pick a Consultant to shop under? Only available for initial purchases of new Consultants and providing the basics to become a Paparazzi Jewelry superstar, the Preview Pack contains   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. This app is not working right. The Paparazzi Policies & Procedures are a set of guidelines established to protect you as a Consultant. No Catalogs No Sales Pitches Just Fun, Fashionable, $5 Accessories. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Find that perfect pop of color, fall in love with a new statement piece, or step out of your comfort zone and try one of the hottest trends of the season - the choice . The better your team does, the more commissions you will receive. Everything Paparazzi sells is only $5! That Consultant then brings that product to home parties, events, expos . Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. All Bracelets | Cuff Bracelets| Coil Bracelets | Hinge Bracelets| Wrap and Snaps | Bangle Bracelets, How to Choose a Paparazzi Jewelry Team to Join, $99 Starter Kit - Paparazzi Jewelry Starter Kit, How to Choose a Paparazzi Jewelry Starter Kit, Learn more about Becoming a Paparazzi Consultant, Let Faith Be Your Guide - black - Paparazzi bracelet, Rose Garden Grandeur - blue - Paparazzi bracelet, Gilded Gardens - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, Candy Heart Charmer - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, Be Prayerful - green - Paparazzi bracelet, Premium Perennial - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Number One Knockout - multi (oil spill) - Paparazzi bracelet, Prismatically Dramatic - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, Mega Megawatt - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Flower Patch Fantasy - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, Starry Skyscrapers - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Butterfly Nirvana - blue - Paparazzi bracelet, Wings of Wonder - yellow - Paparazzi bracelet, Full Body Chills - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Still GLOWING Strong - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Unrequited Love - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, America the Brave - silver - Paparazzi bracelet, All Cozied Up - brown - Paparazzi bracelet, Has a WING to It - white - Paparazzi bracelet, Fancifully Flighty - multi - Paparazzi bracelet, Camp Flower Power - blue - Paparazzi bracelet, Easy On The ICE - multi - Paparazzi bracelet.
Completion Of Proficiency Awards Football, Fnaf Bunny Call Spoilers, Articles P