But I can promise you that the rumor about the 7.6239 being designed to wound, is JUST a rumor! But I DO agree with most of your points! Also in my collection is an AR that I assembled myself, along with several other guns. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Household goods and so forth. I agree, $200 t0 $250 is absolute max. I would have listed it new but I did test fire it. With the receiver in the four-jaw chuck, I supported the muzzle end with a live center and a brass crown saver. The 7.62x39mm is not more lethal than the 5.56x45mm. NOT AN ISSUE IF you stored it properly! After a quick look at my beat up Type 56 SKS, I decided I should be able to cut one down and make my own paratrooper conversion. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for China SKS BAYONET SPIKE 11 inch PARATROOPER - BLADE ONLY at the best online prices at eBay! It was unissued and I was a bit disappointed when I started shooting it. Nice Norinco SKS Paratrooper Carbine 7.62x39 mm. But I will leave (very) well enough, alone. Posted July 28, 2021 (edited) For sale is a fantastic shape matching numbers skss paratrooper version with no bayonet. When they first started importing SKS's into Australia the presence of a bayonet caused quite a bit of a whoa ha in the media. Just picked up a Norinco Paratrooper last night. Take me for example: I shoot at the range every day with a rifle I made myself out of steel bars with no tools. Not planning to get THAT close!) In that four-year period I had one, yes one, ONE fail to eject which I later found was the fault of the cheap and worn-out magazine. Heres my tale of one SKS that I owned, in fact, the only one I ever owned. Sign up for a new account in our community. These used surplus sks rifles are more than 50 years old and have been stored in heavy cosmoline. I always thought they used the AK ("spiker") bayonets. Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email. You aim, shoot and pull the trigger again as the gun falls vertically on the aimpoint in less than a second. New (Other) $49.95. will fit on any Chinese Paratrooper SKS Rifle which has the bayonet lug and the Literally, millions of SKSs (along with plenty of cheap 7.6239 to feed them) were imported from China between the mid to late '80s and 1994 when President Clinton signed the Norinco Ban, making them the most abundant SKS variant in the United States by far. Free shipping for many products! 10.00, Extractor I do have the others you mentioned but this is still one of my favorites along with an old mossberg 45a tube fed 22. Today, it is still used as a ceremonial weapon. Ive always had good luck with the Chinese and Yugo SKS rifles Ive shot. Unless you are buying one from someone you know, or one that is not in good shape or has been put together with parts from different rifles, expect to pay between 600 and 1000 dollars. He put an aftermarket stock on it, and it kept running. function MSFPpreload(img) And yes, it IS OLD Steel Case Russian ammo! B. bobleeswagger Well-Known Member. Also, mine is very accurate! There is simply no handier reliable/cheap to shoot/robust semi-auto carbine than the Paratrooper. The new value of a SKS PARATROOPER rifle has fallen ($39.00) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $682.64 . I never cleaned it but did make sure my ammo was non-corrosive. type SKS with the repro 1918 trench knife attached as a makeshift bayonet. They are reliable weapons if used as intended. It is now in service only in Reserve Forces and militia. in 1778 there were no rules governing hazing. I have both types of bayonets but don't want to modify either one. But almost 30 years on, oh, how I rue that day. Many of us had no idea the history when we got our SKS, or maybe why our grandfather was giving it the side-eye. It appears the ends can be changed if you take out a pin, but I need an "expert" to advise me. Any rifle can get you killed, if you miss and the other guy doesnt. While it may be possible to tap it off with a hammer, pressing it off works far better. OUT OF STOCK, Original Chinese SKS Sling, NEW 12821- S/N II 227607 - 7.62 X 39 Rifle - Excellent condition "Paratrooper" Model. The best video I know on how to fix that is SKS Trigger Job on YouTube. I borrowed a brand new Chinese made SKS decked out just like yours, and shot prairie dogs at 10 to 200 yards, and was shocked at how accurate it was! I have short arms, so mine fits me well ( unlike Commercial American rifles and shotguns ), recoil is light, the size is easy to cary through the woods- think win 94 accuracy is certainly good enough to deer hunt with , most of my deer have been taken with it. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav1n=MSFPpreload("_derived/home_cmp_safari010_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav1h=MSFPpreload("_derived/home_cmp_safari010_hbtn_a.gif"); } Item Description: I am looking to buy a Chinese Paratrooper spike bayonet. Installed Bipod (I am not as young as I used to be) and the rifle still gives me 1 groups at 200 meters 3 rounds per group with FMJ or HP ammo. It is really an isolated location well away from the press of civilization & I should be back home next weekend. Clay Martin is a former Marine and Green Beret, retiring out of 3rd Special Forces Group. Not bad for an 83 year old veteran! NO PAPER WORK REQUIRED. Excellent condition. The SKS is a reliable, simple-to-use, and relatively inexpensive weapon that was developed in the Soviet Union but later exported and manufactured by a number of countries. I have a Norinco SKS that I took the Bayonet off. Reply. One of the ground Company COs called to report he was receiving fire from a sniper and asked if I could do something about it. Success! Seller: Guns Dot Com . TNGunOwners.com Agreed, Philip! I bought a Yugoslavian M53 model still in the packing grease when I was 20. Free shipping for many products! She asked him if he remembered the monument of the eternal flame that had the plaque reading Never Again. The spike blades supplied as issued for the short barreled paratroopers was actually just a regular spike blade cut down to fit, They're easy to reproduce. . be securely placed 24 hours a day, This site is no longer Worked good on coyotes. At this point the conversion is complete. The machine work on the late model Yugo is excellent. var a=new Image(); a.src=img; return a; For a cheap rifle, I am quite content with it. I used two pieces of 1/4 plate steel to support the back side of the assembly in the press, then used a hydraulic press to drive the barrel out of it. Scrapbooks and Pictures from Lt Loomis WWI, www.buymilitaria.com Would anyone know where I might be able to find such a bayonet without shortening the blade of a standard bayonet. $4.95. We recommend upgrading your current browser or. The guy hacked the end of the barrel off and sent it to me. So any idea where I might find a new one at a decent price? Junior member . I have to agree the SKS is a rugged, battle proven rifle. . REAL world shootings shows that to be true. Used to be that there was a bipod for the SKS that replaced the bayonet. You are all forgetting the first rule of internet etiquette. A Russian Tula SKS brought back from Vietnam. I bought one but never bothered using it. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav3n=MSFPpreload("_derived/skspics.htm_cmp_safari010_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav3h=MSFPpreload("_derived/skspics.htm_cmp_safari010_hbtn_a.gif"); } Opens, closes, and loads easily. It helps to have dexterity in order to quickly reload it which I have.i trust my choice and if I have to use it im going to do my best to introduce those rounds to enemy meat. It has a nice mechanical set point, that does allow for some reasonable accuracy. Remember, made in China! 20.00, Receiver Cover Latch { Wet tumble steel pins dirty issues- anyone else have this problem? . I sold all my guns, reloading equipment and ammo before leaving but one rifle I used in combat is in the hands of my son, ex Navy SEAL, my Polytech AK and custom .300 Win. In some cases, heavily. My brother in law uses one. You save $9.96! The internet isnt real life. It must not be overlooked that the caliber choice is an all-around winner. The fit was absolutely perfect, the proper amount of friction present without the need for a hydraulic press to seat it. I've made a couple of both and you can't really tell the difference from a factory fabricated unit, especially if you have one or 2 to compare it to. In the US. peterbilt 579 dash warning lights. The bayo lug was part of the paratropper sks. I never checked it with a chronograph, but that's what my books say is the difference between a 16" AK and a 20" SKS. r Categories: Semi Auto Rifles I love my SKSs. . SKS rifles are still available, albeit 2020 price is closer to $350 or $400. A lot say AK-47s are not accurate, I can de-bunk that theory too, iron sights or scope.Will take either of these over an AR-15 any day.Oh, and by the way I have 4 AR-15s.. Must agree with you, sir! THey aren't exceedingly rare, but they are less common. We sell the best names in tactical gear. I paid a bit too much for mine, $475, but it was essentially brand new and now that it is reliable and winning matches, I no longer think about the cost. OF STOCK, NEW Wood Chinese Stock w/handguard Since the bayonet is not sharp in this section, you dont notice while shooting. I sold a ton of em back in the day, we used to add the aftermarket 20 round internal mag (it had a cute soviet star stamped on it) . Apr 10, 2014 #13. groups out 200yds. I have fired only two rifles that had any accuracy using 7.62x39mm ammo, and that is the Finnish Valmet semi-auto version of the M62, and my buddys SKS. got one 5 years ago for 215 its a 1977 sks and it works great its a commie rifle so its heavy like all of them. Original Chinese SKS Belt Pouch, holds 7.62X39 on Bandolier, 7.00. SKS PARATROOPER BAYONET - Fits the short Chinese SKS paratrooper rifle with the 16-1/2 inch barrel. Anything that is not correct or has been replaced, drops the value. No takers. W/ bayonet and sling. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Very interesting to see your take on this. Forgive me, the manual is in Chinese, and I havent shot one of these in 20 years or better. May 26, 2008, 11:08 PM #4: ISC. The trigger safety is loose. (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4 ))); Chinese SKS Bayonet W/ Hardware NO MOUNTING SCREW 15 " OAL Cruciform Blade NOS. : GunBroker is the largest seller of Bayonets Knives & Swords All: 974783730 I Bought a Chicom Norinco model in 1992 for $80.00, Brand-New. Dup dup dup combat combat dup dup dup fat guy dup dup dup. -You, Well, I cant do any running anymore, or sprints because I DID have a heart-attack! For sale is a Norinco SKS semi-automatic rifle in 7.6239. ((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer") && The Tula Arsenal produced the SKS-45 from 1945 to 1958. 2in. These used surplus sks rifles are more than 50 years old and have been stored in heavy cosmoline.
How To Fill A Bong With A Percolator, Olympia Orthopedic Spine Center, Minoa Fire Department, Articles P