I cannot say enough good about Robert Ryan Catering and everyone who works for them. You'll always be good enough. , We had our wedding at Philander Chase Knox and couldnt be happier! Cocktail hour doesnt get much dreamier than a slate patio overlooking a vast sweep of rolling hills, illuminated by soft green foliage. It allowed us to get some of the most amazing photos for our big day. For a 50-person wedding, pricing starts around $16,886. The Philander Chase Knox estate was historic with many places for great photos and the reception tent was beautiful and well put together. The day of Lisa, was on point always there when we needed her or not and Marjory was our attendent and made sure that we, along with the bridal party needed nothing. Leigh was so helpful throughout the whole process of planning but the really dream came the day of the wedding. Like something out of a storybook, the spacious 50-by-80-foot fabric tent at the Philander Chase Knox Estate is just feet away from the terraced stone patio which adjoins the house. From finding the perfect venue to coordinating with vendors, PartySpace will make your day at The Philander Knox Estate one to remember. Complete with a dance floor, its a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding reception. It really was our dream wedding!! Thank you so much! Get started We first met Courtney in 2014 at her sister Katie's wedding, where she was the Maid of Honor. He really did take the stress out of the day by directing guests and our bridal party, plus he made sure everything was set up exactly how I envisioned it! Phone: 610.647.4711. Hopefully it helps in deciding if a Philander Chase Knox Estate wedding is right for your special day! nning of the process the Robert Ryan team was professional, informative, flexible, and so much fun to work with. From the first tour of the venue with Mark Ryan himself to the last few minutes of our reception, everything was absolutely flawless. Discover your dream home among our modern houses, penthouses and. I decided to play it safe and chose the "plan B" option. It is just past the Knox Covered Bridge, ensuring a picturesque setting for your milestone day. You will get a private food tasting to sample your choices and options. With all there is to do when planning and executing a wedding, it was nice to know that the vast majority was handled by skilled and experience staff. We had to change our venue last minute due to Covid. You will not be dissapointed with hosting your event here!!! The food was incredible. Philander Chase Knox is a gorgeous venue and their offerings during the coronavirus pandemic are definitely deserving of a five star rating. It is impossible to say too many good things about Robert Ryan Catering and their newest venue, the Philander Chase Knox Estate. Historically designed split rail fences are equally unique and feature throughout the park, as do other monuments and buildings. We felt, and were told by many guests, that it seemed very true to us, which is exactly what we wanted!, The entire day was the best! He said I could take him to court. Highly recommended. There's no other way to describe the whole venue other than perfect. If you are thinking about booking this venue, do it! Since we took awhile taking our pictures they set up a tray with every Hors d'oeuvre for us to try. venue and the amazing team. She's sweet, organized, smart, and like the energizer bunny! The staff was the best part and the beautiful venue and delicious food were just the cherries on top! The My husband and I just recently got married at Philander Chase Knox on Labor Day weekend and we can't believe how perfect the day turned out! nsure we were still good. There are some restrictions given the historic nature of the property (no open flames/sparklers/etc), but nothing that took away from our day at all. The team was professional and accommodating and made our event go smoothly! in we had to go with their plan b but we were not disappointed in the least. Beautiful venue. If we were to do it all over again, we would choose Leigh, Luke, and the Robert Ryan Catering Team every single time. Located just over the Knox Covered Bridge within Valley Forge National Park, Philander Chase Knox Estate is an elegant piece of history. It was truly our pleasure to make your wildest dreams come true!! Our pictures turned out stunning! We are thrilled to hear your wedding was amazing for you and your guests!! They food was also amazing, and our guests were raving about how good everything was. We are so happy to hear your special day was absolutely perfect! Congratulations to both of you!! include anything. The tent behind the house was perfect, it had that perfect ambiance to it. View Venue THE HIGH POINT Elevate your event with The High Point! I could not be happier that I chose that. sed question about the distance between the parked cars (after several communication attempts). Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Backyard, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Cupcakes, Food & Catering, Planning, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. I would rate more than 5 stars if I could. There was some concern the food wouldn't be as good day of the event since it was being produced for so many guests, but that was an unfounded concern, because the food was just as amazing as it was at the private tasting, My guests raved about the food and my husband and I joke that we wish we could go to Robert Ryan Catering just to have dinner! We received so many compliments on everything, it made us so proud that we picked the right place!. If you're a bride looking at venues, this one is worth every penny and then some! You and Chris were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy to hear that your wedding day was perfect! There is an 11 p.m. noise ordinance, by which time music must cease. Your destination for buying luxury townhouses in Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands. On the most popular wedding date of 2018 (8.18.18) they switched roles and Katie was the Matron of Honor at Courtney & Travis' wedding at the always gorgeous Philander Chase Knox Estate. Leigh is so calm and collected and very detail oriented. I got such great compliments but the truth is the wedding was amazing because of thegreat team who helped us! From the first tour to the last few minutes of our reception, everything was absolutely flawless. Ceremony. We are thrilled to hear that your wedding was day was perfection (and that you had lots to eat)! They truly made the wedding planning process a breeze. He then tried to take us up to the lookout on top of City Hall to recreate our first real date, and was planning on proposing there- but we missed the last trip by 2 minutes! USE THEM. She was incredibly professional and attentive to everything that needed it. When the ceremony was over our drink order was waiting for us. We received so many compliments on everything, it made us so proud that we picked the right place! I truly can't imagine it being better. Between the beautiful historic house, gorgeous ceremony space on a pristine lawn with a creek running behind it, and the abandoned green house on the grounds, our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the space was. We had been nervous about dancing in front of everyone, but that ended up being one of the moments well never forget!, Work together, help each other, and take one thing at a time. History and romance come to life at Malverns Philander Chase Knox Estateweddings. Your dedicated event manager will offer you support and guidance throughout the planning process, making your Robert Ryan Catering experience positively second to none. Leigh was super responsive throughout the entire process no matter how crazy and repetitive my questions and changes to the final count were. They all were spectacular. eel like I was asking too many questions or sending to many emails, even though I was. ttiest venues they have been to. The only thing we had to worry about was enjoying ourselves! questions I hadto the point where we didn't even need to hire a separate wedding planner, even though I planned it from the west coast. One of the cool things was also that if you did not meet the guest minimum (which we did not) instead of just eating the cost, they let us out the remaining balance towards upgrades, we ended up with a flat bread pizza station, smores station and quesadilla bar to name a few. The event staff was so good to us and our guests from the time we arrived to the time we left for the evening. Our day-of coordinator, Luke, was also amazing! I had been nervous having Lisa for the event as Leigh was the contact all along, but I could't have asked for a better day of person than Lisa! Planning was a breeze. Like something out of a fairytale, its the perfect backdrop for utterly ethereal weddings. Picture a stone estate house on sprawling green grounds with a terrace overlooking the valley, a reclaimed wood barn laid with farm tables and china, and a large tent strung with lights. Our day-of coordinator was very friendly and professional, and made the day stress-free and fun for everyone! Complete with a dance floor, its a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding reception. Swaths of creamy fabric soften the look, while overhead light gently illuminates the reclaimed wood farm tables set with walnut cross-back farm chairs and a table laid with china. Congratulations & Best wishes to both of you!! We got to enjoy a champagne toast with our bridal party right after the ceremony in the bridal suite shorty followed by all of the food being passed during cocktail hour. Senator and now serves as the perfect location to host events that are truly revolutionary. Based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, Philander Chase Knox Estate is a historic wedding venue in the greater Philadelphia region. * A beautiful outdoor space that can accommodate up to 200 guests. Rentals are available from April through October. They even left a plate of all the passed hor d'oeuvres we had missed during cocktail hour on our sweetheart table to enjoy. Our day of coordinator took care of our every need and was well ahead of most requests we would've had. Though the Luckily no one was hurt, but he never made it mountain biking that night. I do understand they probably don't want people there super early, but 2 hours is not enough. Without hesitation the answer was absolutely no problem. We had our own personal person who made sure my husband and I had everything we needed from the time we got there until the end of the night. I am a Pennsylvania wedding photographer based in Chester County. Congratulations to Haley and Ian on their wedding! Chef Danny is great to work with! butter is amazing!! I think just about every guest told us how beautiful the venue was, and they are so right! Our pictures turned out stunning! We are so happy to hear your wedding day went smooth! You get to try a handful of the hors d'oeuvres but our main issue was with the main course. We got many compliments on the food, and from the beginning, we were very impressed with the variety of dinner options. Planning was a breeze. Email: events@robertryancatering.com. )Repeat ClientFacebookInstagramWalk/Drive by VenueAttended Events at VenuePhillymag.comPhiladelphia Wedding MagazineValleyforge.orgPartyspaceRustic Bride, Your questions, thoughts, and things you would like us to know. Thank you, Luke! It's the perfect location for your outdoor wedding and reception! Reception. For example we wanted to change the cheese on our salad and wanted some of our food displayed in a certain way. (And it was worth having to go into work the next day and tell everyone that I got engaged on a sick day! I would recommend Philander Chase Knox and Robert Ryan 100%! The venue was beautiful in the fall! If you're a bride looking at venues, this one is worth every penny and then some! He was so personable, organized and easy to work with. We also loved Lisa and Margie during our wedding day, they were so sweet, professional, and really cared about making sure our event went perfectly. 151 Library Lane. Thank you to Leigh, Lisa, and Robert Ryan Catering for an amazing day! With views overlooking the green and golden countryside, dotted with wildflowers and deer, its a perfect locale for spring, summer and fall celebrations, where nature adds its own beautiful elements. Such an amazing experience dealing with Robert Ryan and Lisa. I could not have imagined a better day! Robert Ryan Caterings PCK venue was absolutely everything we could have hoped for and more. Waited a long time for my entree, then was told they ran out and I got the 3rd choice item which was disappointing. Luke has a very warm personality and it was obvious to me that he's able to deal with all kinds of guests (both pleasant and ornery) which is the ideal skill to have when working a wedding, to say the least. Nearly all of the compliments from our guests were how much they loved the scenery, being outdoors under the tent, and the food. The sparkling wedding rings and bouquets looked ethereal! Our experience with the Philander Chase Knox Estate was beyond amazing from start to finish. I promise you will not be disappointed! I was full! - She must be a tetris master :) She was so attentive to both of us throughout the entire wedding!! The Philander Chase Knox Estate sits on 3,500 acres of land at Valley Forge National Park. This estate is now protected as a national monument and also features a hotel that caters to wedding parties. I would recommended PCK and Robert Ryan Catering to anyone looking to plan a special event! (Seriously- the food was SOO good!!) Malvern, PA 19355. Such a big thank you to every at Robert Ryan Catering and the Philander Chase Knox Estate! The grounds are stunning and the staff is incredible. Beautiful grounds for photos, both inside and out. (Seriously- the food was SOO good!!). This guide includes Philander Chase Knox Estate wedding cost as well as photos, reviews, and information. Again, we cannot say enough great things and you want be disappointed with having your wedding here!!! Philander Chase Knox Estatewas a befitting venue choice for this couples rustically elegant outdoor wedding. The food was amazing. ), Robert Ryan Caterings PCK venue was absolutely everything we could have hoped for and more. Visit our website at http://www.valleyforgeparkevents.com This historic estate is located just over the Knox Covered Bridge in a picturesque setting within Valley Forge National Historical Park, the site on which General George Washingtons army encamped from 1777 until 1778 during the American Revolutionary War. She kept us up to date on every major milestone that we had to pay attention to and went above and beyond to make us comfortable and help make our day special. We couldn't recommend Robert Ryan and Philander Chase Knox enough! They truly made the wedding planning process a breeze. We had 185 people and a 10 piece band and not one person complained! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the venue and our food! The wedding day was absolutely perfect. Julia and Chuck had the absolute perfect fall wedding at Philander Chase Knox Estate in Valley Forge. Ph: 610-647-4711. info@valleyforgeparkevents.com. Thank you for your fabulous review, Christine! A+, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. The inside of the We just got married at PCK and cannot say enough good things about the experience. I have already recommended them and will continue to do so. I am grateful for Leigh who was patient with us during the wedding planning. ng here a few weeks ago. The top notch service from the waitstaff made Jon and I feel like royalty, we were never thirsty or hungry (which apparently is unheard of at a wedding!). When it came to the day of, everything was set up exactly as we discussed and even more beautiful than I could imagine. We were all nervous leading up to the wedding due to the hurricane that was supposed to hit that Sunday, during the rehearsal Lisa could clearly tell I didn't want to talk about the back-up plan and she reassured my mom they will handle it, if it becomes necessary. Guests kept coming up to us and telling us how fantastic the food was one couple even said it was actually the best salmon they had ever had!! There aren't enough words to describe how incredible our experience was at Philander Chase Knox. It is just past the Knox Covered Bridge, ensuring a picturesque setting for your milestone day. Overall, our guests had a great time and the staff from RRC were super professional and provided excellent service. My husband and I love Valley Forge Park, and this venue is set against that beautiful backdrop. Everything was exactly what we talked about during our tasting. This venue and catering team really allowed us to feel like the celebration was for us, so I didn't have to be the host to my family, they completely took over and helped us just enjoy the day together! Located right in Valley Forge National Historical Park, Mother Nature and American history come together to provide limitless photo opportunities! From the sprawling white-washed stone house, complete with dormers and welcoming hunter green shutters, to the homes interior, couples can capture the timeless elegance of the space. To further elevate your event, you can opt to use built-in lighting. Knox served as Attorney General under Presidents William McKinley and Theodore Roosevelt. s not one meeting that we had together that she didn't write down everything we said to ensure that we got everything we needed and wanted on our day. That is certainly not true with Robert Ryan. The crowd reactions varied between gasping, cheering, and weeping (on the part of some of our bridesmaids). 151 Library Ln Malvern, PA 19355 (610) 647-4711 The benefit is it is a "private tasting" which is lovely, but I'd rather go to a group tasting and get to try more food so I know what we're in for. To start from day one working with Amanda, our coordinator was east and well organized. They also coordinate all the staff, including wait staff and bar tenders. asked Mr Ryan about PCK (Philander Chase Knox) and he bent over backwards to get us a tour on the property that same day! The house and surrounding property are exquisite. Luke was there for us on the day of our wedding, making sure that everything was exactly how we envisioned it. I would definitely recommend this venue! Join us at this stunning location, tucked away inside Valley Forge National Historical Park. It is something different. Amanda answered every question, call, and email we (and our parents had) and handled every situation with grace, kindness, and professionalism. A grassy manicured lawn, surrounded by decades old trees, serves as an ideal spot to say I do when the weather is fine. He made sure that everybody was where they need to be and stuff to the timeline. Every coordinator and staff member we worked with went above and beyond - not only for us, but for all of our guests. Thank you to everyone at Robert Ryan Catering who made our day so special and stress-free! He set up everything exactly the way we wanted and made sure the days events stayed on schedule. My now husband told me as she and the staff were packing up my in-laws car, Adrianna dove right into the truck and made sure everything was going to fit. From the very beginning we knew we were in good hands with Leigh. Our entire event went so smoothly and it was such a stress-free day thanks to Leigh, Luke and the rest of the staff. The food day-of was just as delicious as our private tasting, and I actually got to eat because our day-of coordinator, Luke, ensured everything was running smoothly. Web: Visit Website. Jessica and Brett dreamt of bringing together their family and friends for a bohemian affair as they focused on their love and what brought them all together. I would recommend this venue 100x over! Ro We enjoyed working with Philander Chase and Robert Ryan Catering. We cannot say enough amazing things about Robert Ryan Catering's newest venue! The beautifully manicured lawn looks out to colorful wildflowers and the charming Valley Creek, creating the perfect backdrop for exchanging vows. He went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. And the wait staff was attentive and ensured my husband and I always had food, cake, and drinks! They handled everything from setup to breakdown. We never really had a lull where there wasnt something to be working on and planning. Call, Email, or Contact us to request more information today! Our wedding was a dream. We had Luke, as our day of coordinator. Directions to Philander Chase Knox Estate: To learn more about booking your Washington DC Wedding, Engagement, or storytelling session contact Adam via the Contact link in the menu, or email directly at, Adam Mason frequently travels for wedding, event, and non-profit portrait sessions and has clients from coastal. I could not recommend having your wedding at PCK enough! r and we left the meeting feeling even more confident of our choice in Robert Ryan. To find out more, please check our, The Philander Chase Knox Estate Valley Forge, PA, Introducing the Philander Chase Knox Estate. We were so impressed by EVERYTHING. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The historic building surrounded by the beautiful park was the perfect mix of rustic elegance and natural beauty that we were looking for. Liked the hors d'oeuvres though. Again, the food was perfect! Our experienced team is here to answer any questions you may have. be possible in May. He made sure the day ran smoothly without any issues. Remember that, as thoroughly as you may plan everything ahead of time, there are some things that are out of your control or might go wrong on the big day, but at that point, you wont care! And we actually got to eat our food (which is great because it was so delicious!) The scenery is beautiful and the timing of the year (early June) made everything so perfect/green. Originally built in the late 1700s, The Philander Chase Knox Estate was home to former Attorney General, Secretary of State, and Senator, Philander Chase Knox. We had many people tell us our wedding was the best they have ever attended. Two years after Edward's death in 1901, the property was sold to U.S. Attorney General Philander Chase Knox. Jess friend was dating one of Bretts friends at the time, so the two groups of strangers were meeting up for the first time. They gave us a day we will never forget! Thank you Ryan family, Leigh, Lisa and the wonderful waitstaff for making 8/27/2017 the best day of our lives!! Nestled just inside Valley Forge National Park, Philander Chase Knox Estate is an incredible location for an intimate wedding and I loved shooting Kylee and Dans celebration there. Our guests raved about the wonderful service, delicious food, and beautiful venue. Teeming with verdure, flourishing flowers, expansive meadows, and the placid Valley Creek, this picturesque venue is perfect for your rustic event. I got such great compliments but the truth is the We just had our wedding at the Philander Chase Knox Estate in October 2016. They streamlined our timeline and due dates so nicely. If you are looking for a unique and memorable place to hold your wedding, look no further than this historical site.
Karen Perkins Obituary, Articles P