Or try using some chopped ham instead of chicken. The fresh dough can be frozen for about a year and the baked rolls can be frozen for about 2 months for the best quality. 4. Its sweet, salty, creamy, and meaty, all at once. After that comes the powdered sugar, which adds sweetness and texture to the finished product. WebCrescent Pinwheel Recipes. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes savory but mostly sweet, and always served with a slice of life. This recipe is great for parties or get-togethers because it feeds a lot of people at once while still feeling like something specialplus, most people dont think to make their own crusts anymore! Im a big fan of this recipe because its easy to customize, but it still tastes great no matter what you do to it. Its the stuff of legends! They only take about 10 minutes to put together, but the final result is enough to rival any store-bought pastry. Your email address will not be published. Made with just six ingredients, youll love making these for brunch or a tempting dessert. Theyre also great for bringing to potlucks and picnics! I like to add in some dried cranberries with the cherries because it adds an extra layer of sweetness and texture that really brings this dish together. Top with second pie crust. Crescent rolls make a very soft, foldable crust that can be topped with all of your favorite pizza toppings. These work well as appetizers, or, you can serve them with a crisp green salad for a complete meal. But you can definitely switch up the toppings if you have picky eaters at the table. Add mozzarella cheese and then add some sliced baby bella mushrooms on top of that. I like to add some other ingredients too, like mushrooms or onions. This recipe is the perfect way to get kids excited about cooking, too. While not ideal on its own, crescent roll dough makes for a wonderful blank canvas for a variety of dishes. You can add whatever ingredients you wantjust add them in the right order and make sure theyre cooked before you put them in the oven. You could also serve them at a brunch party where guests can make their own snacks. Simply roll it out onto a cookie sheet, brush on a little butter or olive oil, add your favorite toppings, and bake! You take the crescent dough and spread butter on it (you can use regular butter or garlic butter). Stromboli Crescent Braid. Add more milk if you want a thinner sauce. I love making breakfast hand pies, and I know you will too. It pulls double-duty. The best part is that theyre customizable! Save those beautiful Red Delicious apples for snacking. Then you have come to the right place, we have rounded up 15 pillsbury crescent dough sheet recipes that we have shared over the years. Roll to 18x12-inch rectangle. All youll need is to stuff crescent rolls with Nutella and let the air fryer take care of the rest. If you want something sweeter and more decadent, add some dried cranberries or blueberries. Grease 13x9-inch pan. Place in mini muffin cup, spiral side up. I like to serve this dish with ranch dressing for dipping! You can even add some whipped cream on top if you want to take it over the top! 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown. Once youve got your filling all mixed together and ready to go, roll out the dough until its about 1/4 thick. An easy, yummy recipe! And theyre pretty much always a hit with everyone! If youre looking for something a little more filling than just meatballs on pizza dough, this is definitely a good choice. Its a fun way to get creative with your food and try something new! Brie bites with bacon and asparagus is one of my favorite recipes to make for partiesits so easy, and its always a crowd favorite. Whether its a modern twist on a classic dish or a hack youve never tried, we promise to keep your family smiling with our daily email recommendations. Its not flaky like a pastry crust but soft and fluffy, so your pie almost tastes like a Danish especially if you add the easy icing on top. Make classic crescent rolls for a side dish or experiment with Pillsbury recipes for crescent rings, pizza, pastries, pies and more. Theyre super easy to make and so delicious! You can also add other ingredients like cheese shreds or bacon bits if you want even more flavor! Can you freeze crescent rolls in the tube? Youll flip for these Pillsbury crescent roll recipes! Most of these recipes are quick and easy ones made especially for busy weeknights. To make them more festive and fun, try adding some green food coloring to the dough before baking it. This would work exceptionally well with Thanksgiving leftovers. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust. Did I mention these little bites are as cute as can be? HEAT oven to 375F (or 350F for nonstick cookie sheet). Its so easy to make and even easier to eat! Ingredients. 1 2 medium Granny Smith apples (about 2 cups) 2 2 cans (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count) 3 3/4 cup butter, melted. 4 1 cup packed brown sugar. 5 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon. 6 2/3 cup Sprite lemon-lime soft drink (from 20-oz bottle) You could also add shredded cheese or lettuce if you wanted even more variety in your burrito. You can also make these sandwiches ahead of time, making them ideal for meal prep. WebEasy 5 Ingredient Key Lime Pie Bars. Try adding some chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate if youre feeling adventurous! Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us, 17 Best Crescent Roll Desserts (+ Easy Recipes), 10 Top Pillsbury Biscuit Recipes (Quick and Easy Meals), 10 Pillsbury Pizza Crust Recipes That Go Beyond Pizza, 5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole, Crab and Cream Cheese-Filled Crescent Rolls. Its an ideal dish to serve at parties and other gatheringsand its so easy to customize! You can serve this with some salsa on the side, or maybe some guacamole if youre feeling fancy. Fall is finally here, and we couldnt be more excited, because fall season means apple season. Web21 Pillsbury Dough Sheet Recipes 5-Ingredient Crescent Cheesy Bread 35 min Crescent rolls, marinara sauce, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, garlic powder 4.575 Chicken 1. This semi-homemade pie crust is soft and fluffy almost like danish but its perfect for dessert! If youre looking for a new recipe to try, I have one that I think you should consider making. You can also customize this recipe by adding in things like pepperoni or sausage if you want something heartieror maybe even some broccoli florets if youre trying to sneak some veggies in! I hope this inspires you to try out this recipe for yourself so that we can see what kind of flavor combinations you come up with! Bake your crescent cups in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the crescent dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly. If youre looking for a new Taco Tuesday recipe, this one certainly fits the bill! This of this dish as a square turkey pot pie that can feed a crowd. Here youll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. Then I wrap everything up in foil and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Home | Recipes | Pie | Crescent Roll Apple Pie. Pillsbury Crescent Rolls are the dough crescents sold in the refrigerator section of grocery stores. I love running, cooking, and curling up with a good book! You can also stuff it with sausage, cheese, jam, and other sweet and savory treats to create mouthwatering finger foods. Air Fryer Caramel Rolls. Pillsbury Cookie Dough Poppins; Pillsbury Cornbread Swirls. A Crescent Recipe Creations flaky dough sheet makes a simple crust for a dessert bar bursting with old-world flavors. UNROLL dough; separate into 8 triangles. Its even better if you make it from scratch with your favorite ingredients. Roll it up and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Theyre super easy to make(you just need a few ingredients), and theyre great for any occasion. If youre feeling like something sweet, consider adding a dollop of your favorite ice cream on top of this one! Its not only delicious but smells phenomenal as well! Lay the crescent dough sheet out on a baking sheet. Experiment with different combinations and see which ones you like best! You can also use any kind of pizza sauce and any kind of cheese that you like best. And thats not even counting the time it takes to cook your bacon! I love serving these with a side of mashed potatoes or pasta salad. Start with the crowd-favorite bacon + cheddar combo; you won't be disappointed. You can substitute things like croissant dough, phyllo dough, biscuit dough, or pie crust. Its pretty simple to make and is full of delicious flavors that will make your mouth water. Yes! Fold over each side as if making a triangle shape then bake in a 375 degree oven until golden brown (about 15 minutes). This might just be the number one question that we ask ourselves almost daily over here. Here youll find simple and delicious recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. Packed with your favorite lasagna staples, including ground beef, Italian sausage, cottage cheese, and mozzarella, its such an incredible treat. The first step is making the crescent dough sheets, which you can do ahead of time. Always use chilled dough for best results. With pastry blender, cut in butter, until mixture looks like fine crumbs. You can find all of those ingredients at the store or even online if you want to skip the trip. And dont forget about dessertthis would be great topped with ice cream! 2. When youre looking for a crowd-pleasing recipe thats easy to prepare, look no further than this sheet-pan pulled pork grilled cheese. The best thing about this recipe is that it can be customized to fit your tastes and preferences. Pro tip: However you roll your dough, its important to keep your crescent dough refrigerated (not frozen, its not made to freeze) until you are ready to bake with it. The bottom crust, which was now the top, baked up nice and crisp and yum. I used the crescent sheets. Try using turkey instead of pork for a leaner option thats still delicious! Our, Jalapeo Popper Chicken Crescent Casserole, Most apple varieties are in season starting early to mid September through mid October. If you're looking for a new way to use crescent dough, you've come to the right place. You could also try adding some lemon juice and lemon zest along with some chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans too! This is a great one to make if youre looking for something filling and tasty to make with your family or friends. You feel free to use frozen puff pastry sheets for these recipes; I used crescent rolls here because theyre more widely available. With a little bit of creativity, theres nothing you cant do! Then all you have to do is brush the rolls with egg wash and bake them for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees F. I love to eat this recipe as a snack or appetizer at parties, but its also great as an easy dinner when Im having friends over. Since Pillsbury crescent rolls were introduced in 1965 (along with everyones favorite Doughboy), weve been experimenting with new, stellar ways for you to use our famously versatile refrigerated dough. You can also customize the ingredients, and the possibilities are endless. If youre feeling adventurous, add some bacon bits or even mashed potatoes instead of frozen mixed vegetables. This recipe is an amazing way to use leftovers and turn them into something fun and new. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the bottom is cooked through. Then all you need to do is bake it for 15 minutes until golden brown on top! Spoon the apple pie filling on top of the dough. Skip the kaiser roll or bagel and serve up these scrumptious sandwiches on crescent rolls instead! The two are very similar, but croissants have more of a puff pastry dough making them extra flaky. If using homemade apple pie filling, use about half the batch. You can customize this recipe by adding chocolate chips, cinnamon sugar, raisins, or nuts. Cut out a square shape in the middle of your dough, then place your meat and egg mixture inside and top with cheese. Croissants are much less dense and tend to have more layers. When theyre done baking, cut them into slices and serve warm with milk! We also participate in affiliate programs with Thrive Market, Shareasale, and other sites. You can use any kind of apples you like, but Granny Smith is a classic choice. I have rounded up 50 of the best recipes from around the internet, including savory and sweet recipes. I love this recipe because its so versatileyou can add whatever ingredients you like! This recipe is loaded up with bacon, eggs, cheese, and sausage gravy, for the ultimate hearty meal. Simply bake according to package directions for golden brown crescent , 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, HOW TO MAKE FRIED BOLOGNA SANDWICH RECIPES, CAN YOU MAKE A SMOOTHIE WITH WATER RECIPES, CHOCOLATE KAHLUA CHEESECAKE RECIPES RECIPES, HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS CROCK POT RECIPES, MOST ROMANTIC RESTAURANTS IN PHILADELPHIA RECIPES. These pies are ideal to pack in lunch boxes, and they also make tempting game-day appetizers. This recipe is perfect for breakfast or brunch because it has eggs in it (eggs are always good for breakfast), but I think it would also be great as an after-school snack. Pick your favorite Crescent Dough Sheet Recipe from this list to serve today! Heat oven to 375F. In a large bowl, gently mix filling ingredients; spoon into crust-line pie plates. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle. If youre feeling adventurous, try adding something savory like bacon bits or chives to the filling. This recipe is great for parties, or just for dinner any night of the week. Instead of using noodles, you sub out the crescent rolls for a dish thats the definition of indulgent. 9 cups thinly sliced peeled apples (about 9 medium) 1 1/4 cups sugar 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 Spinach Artichoke Quiche. Place one pie crust in a 9 pie place. On top of that, the fact that its pre-made makes the recipes a cinch to prepare. They bake to a high and crisp finish, with a golden brown color and plainly visible layers of delicately flaky dough. What youll need:String cheese, crescent dough sheet, marinara sauce, pepperoni slices. Then I take pepperoni and distribute it evenly over the top of the dough. Slathered with marinara sauce and topped with pepperoni and mozzarella, these snacks taste exactly like pizza, but in crescent roll form. Crescent rolls make a great pie crust and is so simple and easy. To make these bad boys, youll need crescent dough sheets, sloppy joe sauce (or any other kind of sauce), ground beef, sliced pickles, and shredded American cheese. I believe food should be delicious and healthy eating doesn't have to be complicated! Press the seams together, so the dough is sealed. Finally, bake them in the oven until theyre nice and golden brown on top! I usually make it when Im having people over for dinner, but it also works well for a quick lunch on the go. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I made this today and it was delicious. With these Pillsbury crescent roll recipes, you can turn a refrigerated can of dough into mind-blowing appetizers, snacks, and entrees! First, youll need a package of crescent rolls and some ground beef. But instead of burger buns, how about you have all those beautiful components nestled in a flaky and buttery crescent roll? From pigs in a blanket to croissants to pizza rolls, the refrigerated Pillsbury dough is as versatile as it gets. In a separate bowl, combine remaining sugar, salt and 3 cups Put it in the oven and bake until its golden brown (about 15 minutes). I love finding new recipes to try, so I wanted to share some of my favorites from around the web. Make a big batch, and watch everyone devour them! Contains 2% or less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Soybean Oil, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (for color). Cook until the apples are brown and tender. Its really simple to make, toojust follow these steps: I am! Theyre made using very similar ingredients and techniques, but crescent rolls differ from puff pastry in their use of yeast. These crescent breakfast squares are a great way to start your day with a little something sweet. Make this for a party and be prepared for people to beg for the recipe. Finally, roll up the sheet into a crescent-shaped braid (this will be easier if your hands are wet). But the ingredients are available all year round, and the recipe couldnt be easier. If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In small bowl, mix filling ingredients. Ingredients 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury Original Crescent Dough Sheet 4 eggs 1/3 cup diced cooked ham 1/3 cup chopped cooked bacon 1/3 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese Make With Pillsbury Crescents Steps Hide Images 1 Heat oven to 375F. While they taste absolutely delicious eaten raw, Red Delicious apples dont hold up very well while baking. Privacy . Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Add apples, stir, reduce heat and let simmer for 8-10 minutes. The crescent dough sheet makes them easy to put together, and theyre sure to impress your guests! Separate If you are looking for an excuse to stay inside and bake all of the apple things all day long, look no further than these amazing desserts. Be the first to rate this post. The best part about this recipe is that you can customize it however you want! This dish is easy enough to whip up on busy weeknights, and youll have leftovers for lunch throughout the week. Roll the edge a bit to create a thicker crust. 5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole, Air Fryer Garlic Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls, Crab and Cream Cheese-FIlled Crescent Rolls. Once youve got the dough and filling ready, just roll out the crescent dough sheets and spread them with some jam on each side. Punch down dough every 30 minutes for the first few hours until it is chilled, then once a day. I added raisins, crushed pecans, cinnamon, a touch of allspice & a tablespoon of brown sugar on top of the apple pie filling. With a few slices, twists and folds, you can transform crescent roll dough into buns, stars, mini swirls or even rosettes. Maybe you like adding jalapenos or bacon! Pillsbury Dough Apple Recipes Steps: Heat oven to 425F. Add some thinly sliced jalapeos for a spicy kick. And then theres that crunchy crescent doughit just makes it all come together perfectly. Sheet-Pan Hawaiian Pineapple Grilled Cheese, Crunchy Crescent Ham & Havarti Appetizers. This seamless pastry dough sheet allows you to cut, fill, top or shape it your way. Unroll the dough and place the whole piece in the bottom of the pie plate. This is one of those desserts thats so pretty, it looks like it came from a bakery. The warmer the dough, the harder it is to work with and keep its shape. Nothing smells more heavenly than freshly-baked cinnamon rolls. The cream cheese goes great with the ranch dressing and buffalo hot sauce, and I love the combination of flavors. Welcome to Crazy for Crust, where I share recipes that are sometimes crazy, often with a crust, and always served with a slice of life. Can you egg wash top crust, then add cinnamon/ sugar. All you need is crescent dough, american cheese slices, some cheddar cheese slices, grape tomatoes, and parmesan cheese. This refrigerated crescent roll dough bakes up flaky and fluffy with original Pillsbury , Make weeknight dinner a success with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls. This is another crescent dough sheet recipe that Ive found to be super tasty, and Ive been able to make it my own over time. Some of the bottom crust was doughy after baking, but still OK. Stuffed with chocolate chips and mascarpone cheese, the dreamy filling is enough to make anyones mouth water. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until everything is melted and warm throughout. Freeze the whole pie or individual slices for up to three months. The best part is that you can prepare them in advance and just heat them up when you need them. If necessary, loosely cover pie with foil last 10 to 15 minutes of bake time, to prevent over browning. Required fields are marked *. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown around the edges and bubbling in the middle! Put this loaf in the fridge for 30 minutes so it can firm up some more before baking. It only takes three ingredients, but the result is truly a work of art. Cut the crescent dough sheet into four equal pieces. These big-batch, crowd-pleasing pigs in a blanket are ideal for any occasion and come together with just two Finally, I just cut it into strips and put them 1/4 apart on top! This recipe is easy to customize and can be made with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. This seamless pastry dough sheet allows you to cut, fill, top or shape it your way. Its also easy enough that anyone could make it on their own (and theyll feel amazing doing so). Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (soybean and palm oil, hydrogenated palm oil, fractionated palm oil, water, mono and diglycerides, TBHQ and citric acid [preservatives], beta carotene [for color]), Baking Powder (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate). Just mix together all the ingredients except for the blueberries (which youll sprinkle on top), then spread them out in an 88 pan and bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Freeze canned biscuits, crescent rolls, pizza dough, etc. Crescent rolls have more of a homemade roll texture.
John Maloney Released, Aoe Familiar Rs3, Hells Henchmen Clubhouse Bombing, Clovis High School Athletics, Articles P