Kick off 2012 in your new, luxury apartment only at Alta Crescent! Gary Group Realty LLC Broker #9009741 Saturday 10am-2pm (EST) Havnt had any issue with. For those staying at Charlotte in the fall, they hold an awesome Renaissance Festival. 3 bedroom house 2 bathrooms, with two rooms available for a summer sublease. You understand that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, and/or other problems with the information, products, and services published on or promoted over this site. HOW WE CAN HELP. For more information about the resource guide, contact Cynthia Haddad at 803-333-9621 or chaddad@cma.sc.gov. Goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com is a service we provide to help bring us together with prospective residents. #1 Second chance rentals of apartments and homes in the entire country. Living at St. Andrews Commons Apartment Homes puts you in the perfect position to take advantage of everything Columbia has to offer while also escaping the hustle and bustle of city living. Right now we have a great special on our 1 bedroom apartment! At ForRent.com, we advertise available apartment communities that decide to list their rental with us. The maintenance staff is always here when we need them and the, Overall, this is a very nice place to stay. Photo Gallery Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Though Townes at University Pointe are not far behind. Following New York City, it is the second largest banking center in America. The, They evict anyone they don't like!!! Has new appliances, including energy efficient windows. Their policies are . This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Property is very well maintained. I currently live my Uncle on the Westside and I am ready to move out, long story, I have been here in Charlotte for 6 months and have a great job; I can afford a apartment up $700 a month and can afford up to a $1000 deposit if needed for a second chance apartment. MUST START May 2nd At Colonial Grand at Cypress Cove we have a HUGE 3 bedroom apartment available for immediate move-in. Love my apartment and the leasing process was super easy. In fact, the nations second largest financial institution, Bank of America, was born in Charlotte. Free WD!. In recognition of Second Chance Month, the South Carolina Commission for Minority Affairs released its initial Second Chance Reentry Resource Guide during a live event on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. The materials on this site are the property of GCI or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. LABELS, Visitor Agreement for Goldberg Companies, Inc./GCI Residential/GCI Construction (hereinafter GCI) Community and Management Company Websites. BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT. For your convenience, we may make available a variety of links to other websites that we don't operate where you can obtain related products and services, including but not limited to rent payment, credit and background checks, online apartment availability, utility connection, and lease information. We have seen many times that an apartment will change ownership and they will refuse to renew the leases of tenants who have past problems that were approved by the previous owner. Nice location, loved the patio and the mountain view. Sign a one year lease contract with us before 10/31/2011 and receive 1/2 off your first HOME FOR RENT - $1600 per month: great pool. Apartments for Rent in Florence, SC Online tours $1,950+ 2 Beds 2 Baths 2d ago 1441 Golf Terrace Blvd 1441 Golf Terrace Blvd, Florence, SC 29501 Request a tour Message $1,039+ 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 1h ago Southern Pines Assigned Parking Onsite Management Swimming Pool (854) 205-3693 Request a tour Message $2,555 5 Beds 3 Baths 5d+ ago The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". It is a suburbof Dallas and in 2006 was named to America's "Top 100 Places to Live" by Relocate America. Great sunrises! Or if you have poor credit, you may need to offer an explanation about why your credit is low, and demonstrate that you are currently in a more stable financial position. GCI is not responsible for the availability of the systems being linked to, and these links are provided to you as a service for you to better understand the different business relationships that GCI has established. Goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only as you search for your new apartment home. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. It does not store any personal data. I have lived here 2years, some upgrades are happening . We reached out to the land lord, saying we, From Business: Nestled between the vibrant Atlantic shore, the alluring Market Common and all that Myrtle Beach has to offer, you will find Luxe at Market Common: a versatile. NOT RECOMMENDED!! If you rely on this website for any information, product or service available, including but not limited to application processes, lease execution or other transaction events through this website, you do so at your own risk. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Columbia, Phone Number: 855.388.5314, 3420 Legacy Eagle DriveMount Pleasant, SC 29466, Monday - Friday: 10am-6pm | DCMA | "Yeah, I've been told I'm lucky," the . 652D Old Orangeburg Road * Abbington Place * Off 1st & 2nd Month * - 2BR/2BA, Upstairs, Living Room w/Fireplace. Want more apartment rental tips? Rebate Offer | See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Apartments in Myrtle Beach, SC. We invite you to bring to our attention any material on our site that you believe to be inaccurate. Living at Legacy Mount Pleasant offers you easy access to dining, shopping, recreation and entertainment. | Site Map. Charlotte is not only a fun place to go, but it also is one of the most economical places in the country. Kick off 2012 in your new, luxury apartment only at Alta Crescent! My main issue with this place is that they dont care about you. Located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina on the most beautiful property in the area. This 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom townhouse has over 2200 sq. Dont forget, in Charlotte, you can often rent without a credit check, TEXT NOW FOR INFO(917) 633-4703 toll-free (800) 986-2526 Technical Support Email, Monday-Friday 9am-6pm (EST) This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". If you prefer, you may call at the telephone number they have provided, or you may learn more by sending an email. Equipped with convenient, modern in-home features and upgraded community perks, St. Andrews Commons Apartment Homes has it all. Second Chance Apartment Rental Directory - Find Companies That Specialize In Second Chance Rentals. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com through any username/password assigned to you. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. CONTACT. Goldberg Companies, Inc./GCI Residential/GCI Construction (hereinafter GCI) will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Does anyone know of any Second Chance apartment complexes in the Charlotte area that are in the eastern Portion of town. Some information may also be shared with GCI business partners and other organizations and individuals with which GCI has established a strategic alliance or other contractual relationship. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Summerville, SC About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Bugs every where, refused to fix our garbage disposal. 5 br, 3.5 ba (2,871 sq ft) $2,400mo. 1 Bedroom UNFURNISHED apartment very close to the CAB/CHarleston INternational Airport/Boeing Plant ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Charlottes very own amusement park! Move in by April. While it is our intent to act honorably and treat everyone fairly, please be aware that if you apply to be a resident at one of our communities and if you actually become one of our residents, the documentation related to those transactions will control if there are any differences between that documentation and the information you find here at goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com. I have lived there the past year & the only thing I feel I can complain about is the laundry. Apartments Furnished Apartments Real Estate Rental Service. For example, you may be searching for a 1-bedroom, within a certain price range, that has certain apartment amenities like air conditioning, or community amenities like a parking garage. Get cozy in Come see this huge 2 bedroom apartment available IMMEDIATELY in Colonial Grand at Cypress Cove! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. ), the operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) Available December 2011 for short term lease until the END of March!!! Please forward a copy of the material to info@goldbergcompanies.com along with an explanation of your concern. Built 9/6/2011-5 Bed, 3-1/2 bath, Living, Dining, Kitchen, Office, Sun Rms. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Go Here To Get All The Information You Need To Know![/tweetthis]. Very Clean. The Reserve at Providence is a cheap choice, but the Highlands at Alexander Pointe are most likely the best option for those on a tight budget. Give everybody a ham for Christmas EXCEPT the part time guy! You agree that the liability of goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com and its affiliates, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim arising out of or otherwise related to this website will not exceed the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the website out of which such liability allegedly arises. Legacy Mount Pleasant features spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments with premium finishes. Bottom floor. One mile from the beach.. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. We may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time. For those who dont know, second chance properties are rentals that are available to those who have a less than perfect rental history. There is something there for you in Charlotte. UNIQUE CONDO AT THE GRANDEVINE!!! So, go ahead and check them out. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. We will not engage in spamming or any unauthorized and preapproved data scrapping. Receive 18 to 40 second chance apartments in your chosen area. it has been a complete transformation from inside to out, My husband and I have an apartment with a view of the golf course. All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act, and we will make such real estate available without preference, limitation, or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Charlotte just so happens to be home to the famous Protestant Evangelist, Billy Graham. With so much variety, we make it easy to find the right rental to match your needs and situation. They have so much info for NASCAR fans and give visitors a chance to see iconic racecars. They remodeled our kitchen. THIS IS A GOOD APARTMENT FOR THE MONEY IN GREENVILLE. DOWNLOAD New Entry/Update Agency Form, Second Chance Month and Reentry Week Proclamation, DOWNLOAD SECOND CHANCE MONTH PROCLAMATION (PDF), Second Chance Reentry Resource Guide Release. The material that appears on goldbergcompanies.com and gciresidential.com is for informational purposes only. Don't allow Past evictions and Bad Credit hinder you from moving on and getting a new Apartment. Youll enjoy everything from tasteful interior design to modern features and deluxe community amenities. It has been updated to current sources and statistics as of February 7, 2018. Upon leaving the GCI website, you are subject to the privacy policy of the new site. Building your rental history using second chance leasing will open up a wider set of apartment rentals when you are ready to move on, making it easier to secure your next apartment. Please take a moment to review our privacy policy. Next, use the search filters to narrow down the results to meet your criteria. We absolutely love it. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of these limitations may not apply to you. The Residence at SouthPark may not be quite as nice as the former, but it can compete with the best. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. The apartment is affordable, I've found a nice little spot by the beach and my neighbors are friendly., For the most part everything was ok. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Love my apartment! (Dallas & Surrounding) Peruse our gallery for a taste of what Legacy Mount Pleasant has waiting for you. For example, if you have past rental debt, you can demonstrate that you've set up a payment plan to pay it off. You can organize, furnish, and decorate a small apartment to make it look more spacious than ever., There is no need to add chemicals to your home for cleaning duties. HOME. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Very spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath 1,008 sqft! This Fabulous first floor apartment home will be ready NOW!. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. CLOSED NOW. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Visit cottages, castles, and pubs at the 16th century-themed event. These apartments offer an exceptional array of the finest luxury features that support the busy lifestyle we all lead today. Located next to restaurants, shopping, schools and just minutes from downtown and I-85/I-385 with AFFORDABLE rents starting at $495 and, Just recientyl moved in the apt community on Livingston Terrace. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a long-term rental. $1207 / 3br - 1541ft - Largest 3BR around! Come live on the quiet side of Harbison Blvd in Northwest Columbia, right by Columbiana Mall and *****Fall Special***** This apartment is on Are you looking for a three bedroom located on the second floor? For people who want a high end apartment, The Vue Charlotte on 5th is the best that money can buy. You may also visit any of these communities in person. We may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this website, or any portion of this website, at any time. Theresource guide, which is comprised of local, state and national resources, is designed to assist the formerly incarcerated as they transition back to their communities. Our community is a federally subsidized apartment community with rents and eligibility are determined by government regulations.We . Our spacious one and two bedroom apartments are centrally located in Columbia, setting you up for a swift commute from our charming suburban neighborhood. Click to read more. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Charlotte, NC About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A 1. While we dont specifically seek out or classify second chance apartment communities, we have a large number of rental listings available in locations across the country with apartments that span style, price points, and classifications. If you're already included in the guide and need to update your information, let us know. Its likely that youll need to have references who can speak to your personal character and financial stability. I TREC Information About Broker Services Totally recommend. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Description One of the biggest attractions is the NASCAR Hall of Fame. We want our potential residents using goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com to feel free to share their email addresses with us. Newly renovated from top to bottom! Right off Clean & safe1 br, 1 bath condo 5 minutes from MUSC/ Cof C. Hard wood floors. AVAILABLE JULY 1st - Mt. [tweetthis]Are You Looking For A #Second Chance Property? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Come home to Country Walk Apartments. 1027 Aubrey Lane, Fort Mill, SC 29708 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $1,385+ $1,610+ $2,565+ Property Today Compare Sycamore Fort Mill 1555 Paddock Club Lane, Fort Mill, SC 29715 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $1,282+ $1,466+ Ask for pricing Contact Property Today Compare Mill House 820 Clawson Place, Fort Mill, SC 29715 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $1,513+ $1,817+ $2,160+ Second Chance Apartments If you are considering upscale living in the Houston area, why not try a Houston luxury apartment. The Billy Graham Library is also an interesting place full of peace and a wholesome aura. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. hey my name is shontai and i'm trying to be move by jan 1 i get a ssi check and i'm trying to find a nice apartment to live in not nothing that is. Please read this Agreement carefully. Pleasant - Seaside Farms Neighborhood. From Business: Brand new studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. success or failure), the type and version of your web browser (Firefox, Explorer, etc. Search results for "2nd chance" Apartments for rent in South Carolina Browse for sale listings in South Carolina "The Palmetto State" - State Capital Columbia View pictures Cruise into 2012 in style! Remember, there are hundreds of apartments available in this wonderful city. Our one, two, and three-bedroom homes come with everything you need. Our spacious one and two bedroom apartments are centrally located in Columbia, setting you up for a swift commute from our charming suburban neighborhood. " SYLVIA MATTIS Yorkshire Apartments. beautiful landscape. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com provides you the information you need to contact the apartment community or communities that interest you. Enjoy everything from tasteful interior design to modern features and deluxe community amenities. Also had our ac break and we had to, Call local law enforcement - 864-271-5210 - it's a shame these repeat thug offenders who reside ro work here don't' get stiffer sentences. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. This website is provided to you "as is." There are 199 neighborhoods in the city, so finding apartments can be a struggle when you arent set on a specific area. Welcome to The Hollows, a residential community featuring one and two bedroom apartments in Columbia, SC. I have lived here for years and have had no problems or complaints. We offer wonderful Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Columbia dog friendly apartments for sale, Columbia no breed restriction apartments for sale, Columbia no security deposit required for sale, Columbia no deposit no credit check for sale, Columbia house utilities included for sale, Columbia no breed restrictions apartments for sale, Columbia free month utilities included for sale, Columbia 1 bedroom apartment for rent for sale, Columbia 1 bedroom apartment no check check for sale, Columbia 1 bedroom apartment water included for sale, Columbia 1 bedroom apartment with no security deposit for sale. At select apartments, you can even rent without a credit check. Whether you make minimum wage with three kids, or you live alone and can afford anything you please. 100 Cedar St. Myrtle Beach, SC 29577. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. The price and other terms of any lease remain subject to direct negotiation between us. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". From Business: Relax and enjoy carefree living at newly renovated Paces River Apartments in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Youll find it at St. Andrews Commons Apartment Homes. Live minutes away from plenty of diverse restaurants, fun entertainment spots, and up-and-coming employers while enjoying peace and solitude in your spacious, quiet living space. | Privacy Policy The primary purpose behind the sharing of information is to better the services being provided to you by GCI and by the organizations and individuals for which GCI has established contractual relationships. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Lottery Spotlight. At 1541 square Come see this massive 966 square foot one bedroom apartment at luxurious Colonial Grand at Cypress Cove! Also, when you call our apartment communities at the toll-free or local numbers, your origination phone number will be captured along with the date and time of the call and your name and address may also be captured, if available. FAQ. Sunday CLOSED (EST), 10130 Perimeter Parkway, Inside, 200, Charlotte, NC, 28216, 3800 Camp Creek Pkwy SW BLDG 1400,OFC#116-1087 , Atlanta, GA 30331, (Houston & Surrounding) 3139 W Holcombe Blvd Suite 2078, Houston, TX 77025(713) 348-9408 I couldnt be happier! For. Receive from 18 to 50 second chance rental properties listed in your area. With the dryers, Been with this place for almost 3 years. This article was originally published on January 15, 2015. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. HERE. By using this website, you accept the terms of this Visitor Agreement. Our prestigious community is ideally located off I-77,. Give our all natural dusting spray recipe a try in your home. The management does their best to remedy the problem, but simple heat treatments and pesticides, I am a resident at Howell Commonswell, Let me rephrase that, I have a unit at Howell Commons, but I don't actually live at Howell Commons. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. This safe to use dusting spray is perfect for, Decorating an apartment can be tricky because its usually a small space, but with a little bit of creativity and some practical tips, you can make your apartment look and feel like home. New HVAC GCI is not responsible for the products or services these vendors provide. They are vulchers.I lived there for five years and was charged excessively for normal wear and tear of, A truly AWFUL place, poor maintenance, dreadful neighbors from up north, and the worst management I've ever seen, I wouldn't let these people run a, DO NOT RENT FROM PROVIDENCE PROPERTIES!!!! You release GCI and its affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of third-party supplied products and services. GCI respects your privacy. Goldbergcompanies.com/gciresidential.com and its affiliates, agents and licensors, cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this website (or any information, goods or services that are referred to, advertised or promoted on, or sold through this website). Access Second Chance Apartments In Your Local Area. Apartments in Charlotte, South Carolina range in price from as low as $500 a month up to nearly $10,000 a month for those without a budget. We currently have two available! Location, Location, Location Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, Charleston Commercial properties for rent, Charleston dog friendly apartments for sale, Charleston apartments no deposit for sale, Charleston no breed restriction apartments for sale, Charleston no security deposit required for sale, Charleston no deposit no credit check for sale, Charleston house utilities included for sale, Charleston no breed restrictions apartments for sale, Charleston studio utilities included for sale, Charleston wheelchair accessible for sale, Charleston 1 2 bedroom apartments for sale, Charleston 1 bedroom apartment for rent for sale.
Lamborghini For 10 Year Olds To Drive, Personification In A Raisin In The Sun, Fire In Pigeon Forge Tn Today, Bill Bufalino Daughter Wedding, Articles S