Free WiFi access is available. #1 of 19 hotels in Akumal. Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is ideally located in the heart of the Riviera Maya along the famed white-sand beaches and calm, clear waters of Akumal. Free WiFi. Has anyone been the Secrets recently that can offer an opinion? It's REALLY nice in the hotter and . Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge, Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge, Complimentary access to the hydrotherapy circuit at the Spa once per stay. Value 4.6. The Best 10 Breakfast Brunch Spots near Lakewood, NY 14750, breakfast & brunch restaurants that cater, breakfast & brunch restaurants with outdoor seating. Access to the preferred club lounge which offers continental breakfast hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors Upgraded room amenities Preferred Club Suites in Premium Locations FOOD & DRINK. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Max. It was the 4th floor bldg 6. We did ask at check-in to upgrade to a Preferred Club room but were told there were none available. We really enjoyed our swim out room, but were in Building 9 and would have preferred a quieter location as we had events/shows/elevator that kept us up. I've done it twice at Akumal and would do it again. Try again. Riviera Maya Akumal Bay Beach and Wellness or Sunscape. Private pool I will say, the fact that the PC lounge has AC is a good draw in the summer. Drift into relaxation, and let your vacation take care of you at our Luxury Collection hotels. Iron Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. Situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula and just a one hour drive from Cancun International Airport, this haven is located on one of the most pristine beaches in Mexico. I am sure there are other perks that we did not use, overall, if you are happy with buffet for breakfast, save some money. We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Air conditioning This brand new, adults-only resort offers a truly magical . These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Nice to cool down, have a drink and a bite whnever you feel like and still be close to pools and beach. Dear guest, Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! 549 feet Preferred Club gave us a better room and view, some pampering, a few more liquor choices in our private lounge, and the lounge (with snacks all day). Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Avant car rental - is the included insurance enough? Casual Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. 3 adults. Does Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya have airport transportation? Secrets Akumal, is the Preferred Club worth the extra money? Visit your hotel's website for up-to-date information andsee what we're doing to keep you safe when you travel. Looking forward to going back for dinner to try more items!". You can walk from building to building, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Akumal, Hotels near Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals. . Secrets Akumal - Is preferred club worth it? We are committed to providing an exceptional experience to each of our guests and are happy to hear that we met your expectations. 1281 feet Does Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya offer any business services? NEW ******* Seaweed or Sargassum ******* : UPDATED: Getting around - car/taxi/bus/tours/colectivos/private drivers, Akumal town,Maps, research sites and best activities to do (Cenotes / Xplor and More), Medical Care / Is food and water safe / do I need shots / ZIKA UPDATE, Airport Info, Room Tax, import limits, forms, Vistitax, airport hotels, Beaches and Beach Clubs from Puerto Aventuras, Xpu-Ha, Akumal and down to Tulum, Sunscreen, bug juice, Rashguards, Snorkel equipment, Weather, Hurricane, WebCam sites. Re: mini bar. Respect the privacy of others. Location 4.8. Ready to escape and hit the beach? There are some issues but nothing real major. With this, they were very welcoming and sat us right away. What is the benefit to getting a Preferred Club room? Looking for more accommodation options? Having stayed at several Secrets resorts and both Excellence resorts in Mexico, our experience is that Excellence preferred club is worth the extra cost, but Secrets not so much. 3574 feet Is it really worth it? Attached bathroom secretsakumalrivieramaya.com. Seats at these fares are limited and may not be available on all flights. Your feedback has been shared to the team as a motivation to keep up our work. Discover cheap deals for Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya - Adults Only - All Inclusive in Akumal starting at $655. Bogey, scratch or somewhere in between, you'll fall for these resorts and their golf courses. secretsbahiamita.com website is dedicated to Sell ONLY Secrets . Preferred Club gave us a better room and view, some pampering, a few more liquor choices in our private lounge, and the lounge (with snacks all day). Choose date. Iron Carretera Federal 307 Km 254 + 600, Akumal 77760 Mexico, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. We were upgraded to preferred room last week. The service and all the staff were absolutely outstanding. Unbelievable resort. Stayed there in February 2021, we did preferred. Cancun is a 60-minute drive away. That being said, we were not preferred and had zero problems with check-in. Balcony The main perk I liked was having breakfast at Seaside, amazingly good food and service. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room. Coco Cafe was so good we would stop my morning and night for coffee or treats. Spa tub Luggage to room took forever to deliverit was in the room after "corporate must attend dinner"but had to appear in airplane clothesok for me but I got to hear why it wasn't ok with my date. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in Preferred Lounge. I cant say anything bad about this resort. steph curry age when drafted WTLW. Save. Attached bathroom Our Amstar transportation was 40 minutes late. A whole new world awaits at the all-new Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya. The grounds were clean. I loved that there was always chairs by the pool or beach, you didn't have to claim them first thing in the morning. Restrictions apply. The service was wonderful, the rooms were great and you couldnt get nicer staff who all went out of their way for everyone!! Ocean view Learn More This place runs like a well oiled machine. Are any cleaning services offered at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Spend a night out with the Sip, Savor & See dining experience at nearby sister properties or wind down with a specialty treatment at the exquisite Secrets Spa by Pevonia(R). Weve done it twice, but I cant say Id do PC again. The food was the best I have ever had at an all inclusive. Grab your pool chairs early (beach not an issue) and use a private transfer to airport. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-70713781', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Secrets, Maroma Secrets, Silversands Secrets, Capri Secrets and The Vine! Balcony All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Secrets the Vine was the only one that was worth it. It was nicely furnished and it was quite busy at certain times of the day/evening. There was a problem loading the reviews. Attached bathroom The resort was immaculate! Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. I would definitely do it especially if it's for a special occasion. Thanks! We used the reviews in Travel Advisor to help us in our pre-trip research. Prices will be updated at least every two hours. Many thanks. Sincerely Diana Guzmn Social Media Manager, This is the third visit to Secrets Akumal for us and by far the worst experience. The world-famous coral reef lies just 150 metres from the beach, presenting unparalleled snorkelling and diving opportunities. Free WiFi, Private suite What did people search for similar to breakfast & brunch near Lakewood, NY? This adult-only hotel offers a fitness center, beauty shop, nightclub and evening entertainment. Weekdays departures ( Monday Thursday ). Terms of Use. Cant say anymore about it. Spa tub The customer service has gone down, there was never a time that we would walk by any of the staff and they didn't make eye contact with you and said hello, this time. they mostly walk around with their head down and barely make eye contact. Hotel services and amenities may be affected by new safety policies due to COVID-19. Air conditioning Buffet-style restaurant in a farmers market-like atmosphere with displays of gourmet cuisine. Open early and for whole day. We are pleased to hear that your wedding was a wonderful experience at our facility. Service 4.8. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. These opinions do not necessarily represent the views of Booking.com. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. / 10 kg or less) at all Zotry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets, Breathless, Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas. Garden view Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and spa, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is located in Riviera Maya. When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. Each room at the hotel provides a hot tub, a flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar. I really enjoyed the aqua bike classes led by Dania and Renee, and I also enjoyed a bike tour led by Renee. I really enjoyed the bike tour. With a Mayan name meaning "place of the turtle," this AAA Four Diamond resort is renowned for its beautiful beach, calm Caribbean . This was a few years ago - maybe there've been changes and it's a lot more expensive since then. It is better than any other Secrets that I have been to. We got a good price so went for it. Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Double . It's honestly the best I've ever hadmore, Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$, Decided to try this place out for breakfast, but to our disappointment, we were told breakfast wasmore, Stopped to have brunch on the patio of this brand new establishment and was so pleased!more, DinersBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$, My family and I came to have breakfast here and it was delicious. What are some of the property amenities at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Maybe coffee later in the week. This is a Preferred Partner property. The swimming was fantastic. Guests can Sip, Savor and See at nearby participating resorts from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. every evening. Your gateway to Isla Mujeres, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Riviera Cancun and Classic Cancun, plus your link to the idyllic retreats of Costa Rica and the Caribbean, vacationexpress.com connects you to exclusive vacation packages, superb beaches, tranquil coves, humming cities and the most affordable all-inclusive deals. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Reload. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Preferred Club will give you the option to have a la carte breakfast at Oceana Restaurant by one of the pools vs buffet breakfast. Secrets Akumal is beautiful. Iron We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and appreciate your positive comments about our facilities. Cleaning products Friends in swim out had bugs in the room at night. Both venues were decorated spectacularly. Reviews of Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya - Adults Only Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal- Puerto Jurez km 254 + 600, 77780 Akumal, Mexico #4 of 53 hotels in Akumal See the property Languages: Traveler type: Sort by: Verified guest reviews from real Bookers Real Bookers. We had mimosas and rhubarb Bellinis to start with homemade coffee cake. Try any of the outdoor bars, including the lobby bar Where not many people hang during the day. Seasonal start and end dates apply and are indicated in the booking flow. Drive thru is a bit slow depending on the day but the food is great. You can get any room category, tropical view, ocean view, ocean front without preferred option. The activities were so great. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. AMResorts will now be welcoming small dogs (22lbs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Designed by Robert Trent Jones II, this course spans over 12,000 yards, offering a 36-hole course development including a 7,843-yard 18-hole championship course, a 1,356-yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, and more! I would personally like to think the secrets entertainments team who keep things fun with activities daily. This adult-only hotel offers a fitness center, beauty shop, nightclub and evening entertainment. Pedicure was good but way over priced. Free WiFi, Entire studio Whichever room you choose, you will be thrilled. on If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Garden view Casual 6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Portofino Italian Restaurant There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya. These are the best breakfast & brunch restaurants with outdoor seating near Lakewood, NY: People also liked: breakfast & brunch restaurants that cater. All rights reserved. Have been reading conflicting opinions about whether the Preferred Club is worth the extra money or not. This website is not intended to confuse or stir/divert customers somewhere else. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Imagine tranquility, serenity and relaxation in an exquisite setting designed with both of you in mind. These are the best breakfast & brunch restaurants that cater near Lakewood, NY: People also liked: breakfast & brunch restaurants with outdoor seating. Private pool We have been to Playa Murjies (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Please and thank you. Free WiFi, 549 feet Air conditioning Pretty expensive resort which used to be worth it, not so much any more. Feb 04, 2023. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Rates not Not valid during High Season. Select your dates to check availability and book your vacation package now. The staff inside was very helpful and always available. Report inappropriate content 1-9 of 9 replies Guests of the Preferred Club will enjoy additional amenities and services. We take your comments into consideration as we continue to improve and provide quality service to all our guests. Bali beds are $55/day. Private Preferred Club Lounge. What are some restaurants close to Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Medical monitoring is available for guests quarantined due to coronavirus (COVID-19). There are no golf carts. What are people saying about breakfast brunch spots near Lakewood, NY? Do you know what the upgraded mini bar consists of. Reservations must be made through the Resort concierge in advance. Which means in the morning its super hot and sunny and you're watching the staff loudly set up the pool and activities for the day. It was a nice surprise. Almost every night during are stay they had shows with dinner we attended all of them and enjoyed are experience. Based on Double Occupancy during Shoulder Season. Beautiful resort. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. That is really wonderful service! Like you, most of the other places we have stayed we feel like it has been worth it. Free WiFi, Private suite 0. Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning of stay, reservation with concierge required . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Read more Write a Review Showing 1 - 25 Next page My daughter got married there and we had 55 people in our party, they took duch great care of all of us! Book now. @bdwtravel - We have been to Secrets Maroma , Capri & Playa Mujeras of which SMB is our favorite. Your contribution should be yours. More details. 2021 Vacation Express - All rights reserved. The preferred rooms are closer to the beach and pools, have their Own club and can lunch at a certain restaurant that is closed to regular guests during that time. I enjoyed it but depends on if the comps are important to you vs price. Secrets Akumal, closest in the Cancun and Riviera Maya to Chichen Itza, Tulum and Coba, . Air conditioning Concierge or preferred club service and amenities are available in the upgraded room categories; . When we were there they give you drink size single bottles ((ta && ta.queueForLoad ? But don't over think your expectations. Cleaning products For an extra $120 per night, we were made to feel like absolute royalty and got to take advantage of all the special amenities on offer with our elite status. With that said, the resort has only been open a week so perhaps more info will come out in the future from those who have stayed there and have an opinion on if it's worth it, and/or significantly different than SM. regressive theory of viruses. You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more. NEW ******* Seaweed or Sargassum ******* : UPDATED: Getting around - car/taxi/bus/tours/colectivos/private drivers, Akumal town,Maps, research sites and best activities to do (Cenotes / Xplor and More), Medical Care / Is food and water safe / do I need shots / ZIKA UPDATE, Airport Info, Room Tax, import limits, forms, Vistitax, airport hotels, Beaches and Beach Clubs from Puerto Aventuras, Xpu-Ha, Akumal and down to Tulum, Sunscreen, bug juice, Rashguards, Snorkel equipment, Weather, Hurricane, WebCam sites. The beach and pool wait staff was amazing. We saw lots of iguanas, a couple of bats and what we think was an agouti. Get answers to your questions about Akumal, Covid levels, vaccines, entry/exit rules, and where to get your PCR tests, NEW: New Turtle/Snorkel rules are now in place (or being put in place). The most serene and peaceful place. Good choices of restaurants. We opted not to do preferred club. The employees at this resort went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them. what denomination is closest to pentecostal. Air availability is control by airlines. Please inform Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya - Adults Only of your expected arrival time in advance. Air conditioning Then you have access to breakfast at the Seaside grill. Situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula and just a one hour drive from Cancun International Airport, this haven is located on one of the most pristine beaches in Mexico. Also nice to be up away from the bugs. We used it every day and, unless it's changed, I wouldn't call it a "large, white room". Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and spa, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is located in Riviera Maya. BEST BEACH for swimming in Riviera Maya - please help. This brand new, adults-only resort offers a truly magical UnlimitedLuxury(R) experience starting with 434 elegant suites, many with stunning ocean views, an expansive infinity pool along with 11 smaller pools, all located nearby the centuries-old Mayan sites of Tulum and Coba. Striking. Spa tub Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us on TripAdvisor! Spa tub The best part: the lounge is air-conditioned! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Yes, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya offers airport transportation for guests. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM. Escape into luxury at Secrets Akumal. This property might pay Booking.com a little more to be in this program. Is parking available at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Ideally located in the heart of the Riviera Maya along the famed white-sand Akumal beach, the resort fuses elegant and original design with elements of nature. Food quality and variety receives positive reviews, and with six restaurants, a main buffet, and two 24-hour . Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Akumal, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Akumal, Hotels near Hekab Be Biblioteca de Akumal, Hotels near (PCM) Playa Del Carmen Airport. Forget coffee on the morning beach. I prefer the non preferred air conditioned breakfast. This trip does not hold a candle to my first visit in 2016 and we will not be returning. Tulum Mayan Ruins and Xplor Theme Park are also within 20 miles (32 km). Once again, we appreciate your kind comments about our resort and look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future. Spa tub Will (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? You have access to the a la carte restaurant for breakfast in addition to the buffet, and access to the preferred lounge with light bites all day and a private air conditioned area with a bar. Here's what their website lists as "Preferred Club". Dining table Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Big selection at buffet if that's your preference, but we preferred calm of smaller club room. Escape into luxury at Secrets Akumal. . Booking not found double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. We would go back again just for a lovely vacation. This property has taken extra health and hygiene measures to ensure your safety is their priority -, Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Double, Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View King, Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out King, Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front King, Destinations, properties, even an address, 1728180,1716160|6,1721460|2,1727980,1720070,1728350,1721460,1728620,1726110,1726110|2,1708660,1718430,1718400,1715610,1728350|4,1721720|3,1728350|2,1718400|2,1720070|2,1716160,1709670|3,1721720, Personal or sensitive info (e.g. Gene R T "We just returned from a week (ending May 3) at Secrets Akumal. These all-inclusive resorts offer food, drink, amenities & more at one price. Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name. Total agree that there was no significant need. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. From the moment you walked in until you left you were treated amazingly. Balcony Concierge services. It was fantastic! secret akumal is the preferred club worth the upgrade?? Our Secrets Spa by Pevonia is a haven for rejuvenating body and facial treatments, soothing hydrotherapy, relaxing massages and pampering salons. Driver and/or Tour company recommendation? A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. What I'm figuring is Breakfast up front at the Terrace and getting beers from preferred lounge before the bars open with my small soft cooler, and sit on the beach in the early morning. Property is on or right next to the beach. {external-icon} Indicates external site which may or may not meet accessibility guidelines and/or be translated. Featuring an outdoor pool, restaurant and spa, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya is located in Riviera Maya. Separate living area. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. I did not have a preferred club room, so I can't really say. Disappointed in Preferred Club. Minimum check-in age is 18. Entire studio Alternatively, you may use, Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya Questions & Answers. We wish you all the best in your marriage! What food & drink options are available at Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya? Blanca was are house keeper and keep are room clean daily she did an amazing job. Attached bathroom Absolutely worth every penny for the upgrade to the Preferred Club Room. Pa0I0 - I was thinking almost . Preferred Club amenities. When I looked at the Akumal resort website, it looks to me that it is the exact same description as SM. more. The experience was fantastic. Secrets Akumal, is the Preferred Club worth the extra money? Best place to snorkel (and see turtles) , Day passes, turtle tr, parking,golf carts, Fishing / Catamarans / Whale Sharks / Sian Kaan trips, Condo , Casita, Budget places, cooks, & Groceries/Shopping, Akumal Bay Beach and Wellness Resort (ABBWR) Information, Grand Palladium info on each of the 4 sections, Palladium Maps, Emails, Info package, price matching, WIFI, Palladium emails, drinks/beer, food reviews, dress code, spa, where to snorkel, GBP Bars, Spas, Pools, Gyms, and Timeshares (& NEW CONSTRUCTION), GBP Akumal (best rooms / email / Map) & new resort next door, Bahia Sian Kaan, Map, Best Rooms, Bahia Golf Course, and the Time Share (Privileges), GBP Tips, section differences, Buffets and ALCs, Internet, repeat perks & Upgrades, Sunscape Resort (was the Oasis Tulum Resort ). We have been there 5 times and didn't like it the last time we were there. Spa tub Member of Sunwing Travel Group. Preferred Club. Balcony And breathe taking! Free WiFi, Private suite YOUR WAY. They were both very friendly and helpful, which made everything more fun. Cleaning products does anyone know if you still get free access to the spa water circuit if you are booked in the preferred club? View They labeled the food menus with allergies which was super helpful. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Also preferred rooms are closest to the beach. Venue Overview. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. A whole new world awaits at the all-new Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya. Spa tub A Government of Quintana Roo environmental tax ranging from $1-7 USD* per person per night is to be paid locally to the hotel. It looks like JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. more. Beautiful grounds and all of the employees were very nice, friendly and helpful. We were there a year ago and I believe it was included. The are kind, friendly and will take care of your every need. The hotel caters to couples with romantic grounds and spacious, double-occupancy-only rooms with two-person whirlpools. Pa0I0 - I was thinking almost the same thing.. First off, we came in an hour before closing. Beer just like a football tailgate. Would recommend this hotel to 30+ couples in particular. You have check in and have access to the preferred lounge, great place to hang out in A/C or grab a quick snack/drink (mmm.cookies). Free WiFi, Entire studio This may be provided in person or virtually, depending on the property type and location. Best Breakfast & Brunch in Lakewood, NY 14750 - Schuyler's Country Kitchen, Stella - A Kitchen & Bar, The Brindle Barn, Lake Life Cafe, Allen Street Diner, Crown Street Roasting Company, Bemus Point Inn, Lisciandro's Restaurant, Village Restaurant, Phil-N-Cindy's Lunch I travel a lot, and this to me is one of the very best destinations that I have ever been to. The staff of each departments were exceptional. 570 feet The snorkeling is not the same either, they have boats down the beach that you can pay to be taken out in the water where they feed the turtles. Balcony The resort offers direct access to a white-sand beach, bordering calm waters that are protected by the bay. Free WiFi, Private suite I can't wait to go back again. The unlimited luxury concept available at the Secrets Akumal removes any need for reservations at any of their 9 restaurants.
Ocean Terrace Restaurant St Maarten Menu, Articles S