Choose a drawing tool and color, then write or draw with your finger. Were glad you had the opportunity to update to the latest iOS. Previously, the option to Save all attachments was a simple and efficient method of transferring to, and storing multiple photos within specific folders on my laptop. With that out of the way, see if you can send the image as an attachment and not embedded. Stay tuned to PiunikaWeb. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, Sales and As this may become a bigger issue to most users, we have come up with a list of how you can fix this issue. Going by the recent user reports the issue continues to persist even in the recently updated version 14.4.1. You will then need to navigate to a folder you want to save the pictures in. Copyright 2007-23 9.9 Group Pvt.Ltd.All Rights Reserved. However, you can attach the image by double-tapping it instead, then choosing 'Send as attachment'. This needs to be fixed! Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information Good morning!I know BitLocker is a topic that has had quite a few posts (I searched and read through many of them), but I wanted to start my own and explain my issue and see what some others think.I am in the early stages of enabling BItLocker for our org Those of you who remember teasing me a few years back know that I am big into Chromebooks for remote work from home. ask a new question. I have tried sending as a text to my email, but they still come embedded. If this guide helped you, please share it. If the above problem isnt enough, users are also reporting issues when trying to attach more than one image to an email. Instead of sending them to your email through the email app, send them to your email address with the Messages app. any proposed solutions on the community forums. How do I do this? To make changes to the saved scan, tap it, then do any of the following: You can draw in an email to demonstrate ideas that are hard to put into words. If you just do share > outlook it won't work. It may be unusual and may look complicated, but it worked for some users. The additional file can be in any format (PDF, video, etc.). I usually email my pictures to my works email and it means I have to save them all instead of drag and dropping into files. can anyone help with advice on converting a pic into an attachment, Sep 28, 2020 11:16 PM in response to Riverrat313. I, along with the rest of you, am so frustrated in trying to download photos from job sites that I am ready to stamp on the darn phone to relieve my frustrations. You will have to select 2 or more for these photos to show up as email attachment. If you are using Gmail, then one of the easiest ways to try to fix this issue is to choose the Send as attachment option . This is very important as these are photos for my companies website and the photo size has to be scaled back in size. Since IOS 14, every e-mail program I've tried (Mail and Outlook) will only send e-mails in HTML format and always embed photos in the body. : Zipping the file prior to adding it to the mail will force your email app to send the images in question as an attachment. Deleted/reinstalled the gmail app multiple times. It has all the tools that you need to keep your mobile at 100%. Hopefully, this already did the trick for you, but if not, lets head over to our next suggestion. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, He has been writing tech tutorials for over a decade now. WhatsApp , Facebook , 6G PM Modi , , HUAWEI Mate 50 Pro: Price & Top 5 Features, Tecno Phantom V Fold: Price, Specs & Top Features. Source. Track Your Health in Excel, How to AI Upscale an Image or Video: 8 Best Tools, Intel CPUs Might Give up the i After 14 Years. Change Gmail settings: Several users have also reported that the following did the job for them. Once you have done this, check if the image in your email will now be attached and not embedded. Record a 1 second video. The gmail app still works fine to attach photos on my iPhone X still running iOS 13. Created on August 31, 2018 Photos from iPhone showing up embedded instead of attachments I noticed a few months ago that photos that I email to myself from my iPhone started showing up embedded in the message body rather than as attachments. There is nothing worse than an embedded photo, they are difficult to save, mess up the viewing of the email. Do one of the following: Attach a document: Tap above the keyboard, then locate the document in Files. Note: If you arent facing the above problem, and only want to read about the issue where users are unable to attach more than one image in Gmail, then you may skip this and scroll down to the next section. Though before you make the trip, ensure that you check your iPhones warranty options first. Sep 29, 2020 4:14 PM in response to Riverrat313. New updates are being added at the bottom.. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. To start the conversation again, simply This is entirely not needed. There should be a bar indicating the process. As an example, Dr. Fones System Repair tool is a very effective tool that fixes a lot of iOS (and even Android) system issues. Source. It will result in all files being attached and not embedded, along with your image of course. Step 3: At first, the image will be automatically embedded. Sep 22, 2020 2:58 PM in response to Riverrat313. Here, tap the To field and enter the recipients email address. Had tried many method today, sharing photo from Photo App, clearing signature, anyways, the *.jpg still embedded. An Apple senior manager confirmed to me that a change was made in IOS 14 that stopped people from being able to send emails as attachments through the mail app. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. ZIP it! One way you can try to trick the image to avoid being embedded in the email is to attach a non-image file. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. iPad Mini 5, iPadOS 15.6.1, Photo Attachments go as embedded in the message not as an attachment, When I email photos from my iPhone 6 they go as embedded in the message. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Hi All. 7 Easy and Simple Steps for Attaching a File to a PDF, 2 Simple Ways to Email Pictures from a Cell Phone, How to Email Large Video Files From a Computer, How to Send Photos via Email in 5 Versions of Windows, How to Reduce the Size of Pictures Included in an Email Message, How to Attach Photos and Videos to Emails on an iPhone or iPad, http://www.imore.com/how-insert-photo-or-video-email-iphone-and-ipad, http://www.howtogeek.com/231994/how-to-add-an-email-attachment-in-mail-on-ios-9/, adjuntar fotos y videos a un email en un iPhone o iPad, Allegare Foto e Video a un'Email su iPhone o iPad, joindre des photos et vidos des mails sur un iPhone ou iPad, Foto's en video's als bijlage van een email versturen op een iPhone of iPad, iPhone iPad, nh km nh v video vo email trn iPhone hoc iPad, iPhone'da veya iPad'de E Posta'ya Resim ve Video Nasl Eklenir. What is your email system? HaveToAskQuestions, User profile for user: Attach a saved photo or video: Tap above the keyboard, then choose a photo or video. At the same time, it has also received acclaim from respected media outlets such as PC World, Forbes, CNET, and many more. Every new development feels exciting, which I convey to others through writing. I have the same issue. In the Mail app , you can attach photos, videos, and documents to an email. These same customers receive pictures from other devices/computers as attachments all day but now if its sent via a device with iOS 14 they all embed automatically. LoraxTimes2, User profile for user: Nokia XR30 specs, design, price leaks: Will you buy it? I've transferred photos from my iPhone to Photos on my MacBook. All Rights Reserved. Change the first drop-down to Office, the second to Outlook, the third to your version of Windows, and the last to your Office 365 subscription or choose Office 2016. So much easier to forward and save when they were not embedded. Is there a way to force Mail to send a plain text e-mail? You can attach and send documents, videos, and photos in your emails for recipients to easily download and save. Sort it out Apple! Tap Subject and enter a subject for your email. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. However, this is not the end of the annoying list of issues in iOS 14, as users are once again infuriated by another disappointing news. This can be a problem, especially when you are dealing with complex email trails with clients. Ask About TECH 21.8K subscribers Subscribe 12K views 2 years ago Photos Disappeared IPhone How do I send photos. Attach another file: Attaching another random, blank file along with the image serves as a great workaround. Well show you how to add files from various sources to your emails on your iPhone with a few taps. I use these photos for work, and not having them as attachments is just one big inconvenience. I know this topic has been hit up before and in the past when I had this issue, what I found on here worked. ask a new question. Since you did some troubleshooting, its best to do a restart to ensure that the settings have been properly set. To start the conversation again, simply I want them as attachments rather than embedded in the body of the email. The app is free to download, does not require any Microsoft subscriptions for its use and can support mailboxes hosted in Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud. You may also choose other cloud storage providers to attach your files from. In Files, tap Browse or Recent at the bottom of the screen, then tap a file, location, or folder to open it. If you are trying to send images or screenshots as attachments on an iPhone by tapping the paperclip button, they will first be embedded inline in the mail body instead of being neatly stacked as attachments at the bottom. Learn more. I know you have your rule, your way of doing thing, but at lease you should give an option for your users to embed or attach the photo so it will be fit their purpose, their business needed. Keep up with tech in just 5 minutes a week! How to Hide Taskbar on Multiple Displays in Windows 10? To continue this discussion, please ask a new question. Hi Apple, I updated to iOS 14 yesterday and have the same issue. Furthermore, reinstalling the app does not help at all. Long-press on email message. With iOS 14, iPhone users no longer have the ability to attach any image as an attachment in their native mail app. Before IOS 14 update it was a seamless easy procedure to send photos as an attachment. Shoddy-Wonder-4036 1 min. Tap to return to the email. ask a new question. I would like to have the photo appear with the text i am writing . Following for response from Apple/ A legitimate fix, I email probably 20-30 photos a day to my work email through my phone and not being able to email them as attachments is ridiculous Sep 22, 2020 3:40 PM in response to Riverrat313. I have the same problem. Moreover, in order to see this setting, you need to give Gmail the permission to access your Photos. And no matter where they're stored, Outlook lets you quickly choose whether to send the document as a . It now has to be this large picture in the middle of my emails. I know if i zip the photo (*.zip) mail app will accept this as document and attach will be correctly but do you think it is more convenient to for your users, your apple fans? We hope that helps with your question and take care! Are you desperate to know how to bring back your Mails ability to send an image as an attachment and not embedded on iOS 14? Easy to save, copy, print, etc. I want it to work the way it did before ios 14 update. We select and review products independently. If I do use the Outlook app to send a photo, it will come though as an attachment. Request to Apple: Mail app will embedded the photo (inline), But we need is attachment. iOS 14, Sep 20, 2020 11:31 PM in response to Riverrat313. In this case, Mail might be a good option. When i drag a photo to an email it will always go to the bottom of the email after my signature . Now I want to email them using Mail (provider is Gmail). You can now send 2 minute+ videos from your phone. RELATED: How to Fix the Attachments Not Showing in Outlook Issue. Source. Screen freezes, need to close out. Hopefully, Apple will acknowledge the issue and provide a fix soon. Debsta-05, call Source 3. Moreover, you can also decide to go to your nearest Apple Store to have your iPhone checked by Apple-certified technicians. only. 1. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information Select the file you wish to send. any proposed solutions on the community forums. However, trying to attach more than one image leads to freezes and an occasional app crash. We use iPhones, too, and our pictures show up on the Email body! With this option, you can send photos or any other file type as a true attachment. I was so disappointed after updating yesterday to find we have reverted back to photos being embedded, I take photos daily for work and have to email them to the office, just not practical. How can I change this?? It's even more inconvenient when you are sending pictures to other people and now they have to do this. Tap Retake or Keep Scan, scan additional pages, then tap Save when youre done. I never want to send a photo embedded only as an attachment! Head here. Sep 22, 2020 10:22 PM in response to LoraxTimes2. Learn more You can attach images to your email messages on your iPhone or iPad either through the Mail app or the Photos app. To clarify a bit further, when attaching a photo are you presented the option to choose a size for the photo to attach, and does it appear in the body of the message? One workaround to send pictures as attachments not as embedded images would be to use the Microsoft Outlook App for iOS. How to Email photos, as attachments not inline / not imbedded? This article has been viewed 693,551 times. Instead, scroll to the right and choose the "Add Attachment" option. This has left many users confused. When you choose to attach a photo or video, Mail opens iPhones default Photos app to let you add your items. Is there a setting I need to change to get it back to the way it sent pictures before I updated. Your iPhones Mail app makes it easy to add photos, videos, and other file types as attachments to your emails. This all started when a VP noticed that photos sent by a contractor using their iPhone were showing up as attachments in an Email message. Hence, it could be quite possible that Gmail hasnt been perfectly optimized for Apples latest OS update for iPhones. Depending on the file size, the attachment might appear inline with the text in the email or as at the end of the email. Step 1: Tap on the paperclip attachment icon Step 2: Select the image you wish to attach from the photos and add it to the mail. Now is I send a pic its enlarged and hard for someone to look at on a phone. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/33\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-1-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1e\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1e\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-2-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/91\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/91\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-3-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e1\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-4-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/98\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-5-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-6-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-6-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-6-Version-6.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-6-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/99\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5e\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5e\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-8-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-8-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/be\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/be\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-9-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-9-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0a\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-10-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-10-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/31\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/31\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-11-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-11-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/0c\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/0c\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-12-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-12-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-13-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-13-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-14-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-14-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-14-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-14-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4f\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4f\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-15-Version-4.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-15-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, Attaching Photos or Videos Stored in iCloud (iOS 9), {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-16-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-16-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-16-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-16-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-17-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-17-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/df\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-17-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-17-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-18-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-18-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-18-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-18-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/63\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-19-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-19-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/63\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-19-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-19-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-20-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-20-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-20-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-20-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-21-Version-2.jpg\/aid2338949-v4-728px-Attach-Photos-and-Videos-to-Emails-on-an-iPhone-or-iPad-Step-21-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"