), (Loki pays the pizza delivery guy and by time Loki closed the door, He was confused.). Lori:Like Lincoln said, Were going bowling. We then cut back to the Loud House, the Loud kids go upstairs while Odine hops on the couch. With this watch, we can discover different versions of technology, architecture, (Everyone get up and they become excited about different versions of themselves.). Anges:(concern) Everything okay, Lincoln? Lincoln:Sorry, Odine ,Were gonna have some TV tomorrow. Dont you mean Muscle Fish? During the scuffle, Girl Lynn and Boy Lynn stop playing and see them playing, they look each other and shrug, then they join the dirty twins' mud fight. Rita: Okay, Ill pack to you some snacks. Lola: Yeah, Lincolns right! Lori: Hey, I have my own boyfriend, Bobby. Odine runs down the alley to help Lincoln and the Loud sisters stunned by what she said. (Lily kisses Leni's finger and Leni smiled at her baby sister. Lincoln takes another sandwich and they both continue eating while Odine has her arms crossed. Odine:I have Pretzels,Choco Buns,Wavy chips, Knoppers and a Kebab. Everyone goes inside.). The students walk out of class and Odine goes to see Lincoln about him passing his test. Lori: Wow, You guys watch the Dream Boat? Leni: Sorry, but, like, I DARE not miss a single episode. Who wants to go first? This is getting confusing, why dont We start over and try again, sound good? Lincoln:So Odine, Did you like your first night here? Lucy: I have the same secret too, the only one who knows is my brother, Lincoln. Lincoln:And Leni was in a jam so I decided to help model the dress. Lori:(gasps)No way! The sisters cheer with excitement and they rush out the door. Much to their dismay, Lana and Leif laugh at them. Luke: Yeah. Lincoln: Huh? Lincoln: So Linka, how did you manage to get your brothers to listen you? He quickly changed his . Lisa: Correct, my fellow sibling. You know better. (continues his game). Odine:Dont worry, Ill find another place where they cant find us. Odine:In my country that series is called Muskel Fisch. Linka: Thats probably what they call it in your dimension. As for my other stories, I'm working on them. Lisa: Alrighty, how about we chat in your room. All of his sisters laugh at him once again Lincoln: Just leave me alone, alright! You were gonna to make us late. He also has two chin hairs. Odine grumbles as she keeps eating. Lincoln:2. Authors note:This is a deconstruction fic of the St.Lincoln trope. Lincoln and Odine turn around and they see Lana. Plot Summary:Lincoln gets a new classmate who has a crush on him and so sees him as a saint and berates the sisters for being "mean" to him. Lana: Yeah Lisa, you said We would going to another dimension! She also wore white earrings similar to Lola's, Her toenails are also painted pink and She has red shoes and white knee-high socks. Grace: Oh. Lincoln: But We've been here for 13 hours. Probably before Lisa and the twins were born. (jumps in excitement) Yes! ), Lynn(Boy): (snickers) that was weak! Odine smiles grows bigger as she turns to Lincolns friends. (No this is not a joke; if you haven't heard of this place, watch the show again or look it up), Author's Note: What's happening now? *Finally, Lincoln, Linka, Lana and Leif ride the milk shaker. The siblings arrive at Tall Timbers and this time they actually go into the park and the siblings go to the pond and Lana talks to the fishmans. I love that comic series! Linka: Yeah, Us counterparts have to take turns. (Lincoln got off the bed and hurried up for school. Odine:(in her head)(gasps) Another nice thing from Lincoln. Lincoln: I have to admit Lisa, you were right. If you choose the red then that creates an alternate timeline where you choose the orange dress. Loki:See theres plenty of room for everyone. Lincoln, who had been trying to keep himself from crying for his sisters' sake, couldn't help but to let a few bitter tears escape his eyes. Odine: Isn't this nice, Lincoln? (Lane leans closer to smell her flower, but her flower squirts water in his face. Check this. We go inside and we see Lincoln Loud in an anime-esque style, reading a manga .) One of our Kids Eat Free coupons. It was a drawing of him and Ronnie Anne kissing. We cut to Movie theater and We see the Loud sisters in cinema going to their seats and then Luan puts a whoopee cushion in one of the seas and Luan quietly giggles to herself. Lynn Sr. :Of course it is.Spaghettieis is a German ice cream dish made to look like a plate of spaghetti. Odine peeks into Lori and Lenis room and sees Lincoln is modeling for Leni, who accidentally pokes him with the needle. (And finally, Downstairs, Lincoln and Linka are playing Muscle Fish, Lincoln is playing as Muscle Fish and Linka is playing as Chai Lin. Both Lily and Leon looked at each other with smile. Lisa goes over to her sisters.). Who's next. Lincoln:Yep, Im pretty at good social studies, arent I? (Leni gets up from the table and picks Lily up out of the chair). Odine growls in angry and much to her dismay, the only empty seat left is next to Lynn. Levi: Interesting. GUYS, STOP! Fanfiction: Saints Alive. Lincoln:(starts sweating)I wasnt running, I wasjust.walkingfast(laughs nervously). Then before he could blink, two pizzas fall off the table.). Dankeschn! Linka: (sneers)Well, I guess thats one of the differences between us. Im glad youre not one of those boys who think pageants are for sissies. Lisa: Ah, Lincoln. He wears a red and white jersey shirt that has the number 0, red and white shorts, and cleats. Sure I fight with them from time to time and they tease me but sometimes I can be pretty assertive and I won't them pick on anyone other than me. Lincoln:Sorry, My twins locked up for running and lying. Lincoln: You know, this kind of reminds me. How could they be real and a dream at the same time? (pulls out her phone) Selfie? She stumbles upon a forest near the North Valley B&B. (takes another bite and lets the cheese stretch), Lexx: Me too! Odine sits next to Lynn and they start eating. So help yourself. Odine becomes appalled by seeing Lincoln being under a blanket of gas and hearing scream and grunt. (Lori turned her attention away from Loki and looked at a bag, full of golf clubs, hanging on his closet door.). Lincoln: Hold it, remember I told you guys about the dream I have from the other night? Lars: Thank you. Say you wanna go rock out in the garage? Is it all girly stuff with you? Luna: Same here but do you what else I like about Sam? (Lincoln got off the bed and hurried up for school. Three of their snacks, desserts and lunches but then We cut to a Bully taking a kids cookies. Odine:(in her head)Okay, Lily may have gotten a strike but Im sure the boy of my dreams will get a strike. I'm Late!! Odine sadly parts off, as the siblings look on with sadness. Lori: No problem, Try to go easy on your girlfriend. We cut to Lincolns room and they get ready for bed. Dont worry Ill find something for you. Roughly eight hours later, around 6:30 p.m. and Rita and Lynn Sr. are worried. Lincoln:(To the viewers)Todays the Student Exchange Program and just like Clyde, Im gonna have new friend from another country staying with me for the two weeks! Lisa: Yes, elder sisters but I repaired it and now it serves a different purpose, it allows the user to have access to Multiple Parallel Realities. We see two kids arrive at the Loud House and Lincoln calls everyone. Odine:(whispers)Good thing I lost some teeth, did a lot chores, got money for my birthday and opened up a lemonade stand. (Lori showed her phone to Loki that he looked at the photo of Bobby and herself. Lucy: Prince Pony? Lisa: Ill take as a no. (It cuts to the siblings sitting down and they start eating again and We see Leni trying to play with Leon with her finger.). Lincoln and Linka: Who wants strawberry muffins? Its look real to me. Loni: Yeah, I'm sure we will meet again someday. He immediately became horrified how all of the boys that looked like his sisters.). Lincoln: Me? What even gave you that idea? Hmmm I know! along on the way. Lincoln: Actually, why dont you join us, Lana? Mrs.Johnson:Alright class, Its time to meet our Foreign Exchange Student. We see a 11 yeard old red haired girl with pigtails, wearing a orange and blue striped short sleeve bolero, a blue shirt , light blue sweat pants and white sneakers come into the class. Odine:Yeah! And finally, much like his counterpart, Lily, the 1 year old has light blonde hair and usually wears only a diaper most of the time. Loki: Wow, I didn't know my girlfriend had a counterpart. (The siblings cheerfully rush into the van and they drive off to Dairyland. There's two pizzas left! Lincoln: Wow, I loved Ace Savvy since I was little too. Lola: I'm glad that I get to hang out with you, your grace. Odine then wakes up and taps Lincoln on his shoulder. ), Luke and Sam: STAGE DIVE! Rita:I would say youre grounded but youre not our child, so Well just have to call your parents and have them come pick you up early. Luan: Oh, I have a crush named Benny. Lars: Wonderful. Lincoln: Well, look at them. (puckers her lips). Lincoln: Well, almost. Lincoln: Of course, besides you all can't just jump in . ), (Lincoln and Linka screams in horror and then they heard some loud footsteps. She then follows him out of the of the room. Odine and sisters run to the edge and they watch as Lincoln hits many rocks until he finally reaches the bottom of this hill. Odine: Okay, you can take the blindfold off now. He then stands up, looks back at the portal and then he surveys the living room and it looks exactly the same. He was being used as a slave and gets constantly bullied. Lola:Not only were you running in the halls, youre also lying, which is also another violation. *Lana, Lola, Leif, Lexx , Lisa and Levi are seen eating Funnel cakes. "Well that stinks." He grumbled before grunting as Lynn flopped down and put her head on her older brother's stomach. (slurps down her entire soda and burps louder and bigger in Boy Lynns face, and Boy Lynn laughs. Lincoln:I also know Im not perfect because I've done some harsh things before, like the time I humiliated them to win a trophy, the time I kicked then out of the pool I bought, the time I acted like I was better than them because of a limo, and that's only naming a few. The tittle is based off of Flash of Two Worlds", where Barry Allen Flash meets Jay Garrick of Earth-2. (TV shows multiple women, such as a beautiful blonde girl, a black girl, a Filipino girl, a Hispanic girl and etc. the Great Outdoors! Lana is making mud pie while Leif was doing mud like snow angel.). ), (Suddenly, they heard a beeping sound. No piling on our guests, now get off him! (Before any sisters could their chances, Lincoln blocks the portal and this causes the girls glare at Lincoln.). Lane: Yeah! In Lynn and Lars Room, Lucy and Lars are reading their poems to each other.). Odine:Lincoln, I never I'd tell you this but I can't resist your tiny freckles, your bright wide eyes and your snow white hair. Lincoln returns the embrace as Lincoln was hugging the kid, Odine feels enchanted from seeing do another nice for another student. Odine then hears laughing and turns around to see Luan standing by the doorway. Lars: Before you go, what rhymes with sister? However, his hair isn't as long as Lucy's. (They stop screaming and took deep breathes three times.). (looks at the clock on his wall) And is that Muskel fisch clock?! It cuts to a montage of the 22 Loud kids having fun in Dairyland.). Lisa explanation of how Linka and the brothers are real is base off Martian Manhunters explanation on how the Justice Guild of America are real in the Justice League episode, Legends. Great. (farts with armpit), Lana: Cool, I can do that trick too! Boy Lynn was impressed.). Lincoln: No way! Luna is doing the drums while Luke is using a guitar as they jammed their own music. (grabs Lincoln by arms and drags him away.). It's really nice to meet you. from Lana, "Seriously?!" Linka: Of course they do, they have to have parallel tastes. (They heard the door open and it shows their parents, but for their dad he wears pink sweater and dark brown pants while their mother wears her green shirt and light brown pants). Thats Bobbys favorite restaurant and thats where me and him went for our first date. (runs to the kitchen). *Leni and Loni are in Calf-Price Gift Shop. You're not supposed to bite people! So am I! Lisa: Siblings, May I have your attention please? Lane: Yeah, Im so glad youre knot in different classes. Time for Mud Wrestling! Lincoln is beating Linka at the game. Loni: Thanks, so where are you working these days? from Girl Lynn. We cut to all the kids lined up and Lincoln holding his bowling ball and Odine gaze at Lincoln with pure optimism. Were can mean two or more people. As you may not know I am the middle of 10 sisters. Loni tries on a Dairy Land Muscle-T and Leni tries on a Dairyland Tank Top, they both squeal in excitement and they take a selfie. Then an hour all of the kids are at the table and Lori brings back pizza. Luan:You really spared us the trouble!(laughs). (Translate:Those sisters!). Nor robbery, drug use or domestic abuse. Girl Jordon: Wow, Lincoln, Thank you so much. Lincoln:I guess the boys have rubbed off on them. Lisa:(gasp)We both have parallel versions of our best friends! Lori:Well, you did make up for all of those things. Lincoln:(blushes) Odine, I-(Odine covers his mouth with fingers), Odine:Shhh(dips Lincoln)Just let your lips do the talking. Rape is a, very heavy word. ( He turned around and his eyes widen when He looked straight at an 11 year old girl who looks a lot like Lincoln but unlike her male counterpart, she wears a blouse, (as opposed to a polo shirt) dark blue skirt and has much longer hair with an orange hair clip in the front. Unlike his female counterpart, his brown hair is cut shorter, and he wears a science lab coat, with green gloves, instead of wearing a green sweater. Lincoln looked at the boys that he recognized them from his dream. We parallel each other. (The boys dog pile on their dad. You know We were just teasing you, right. He quickly changed his clothes for school,He quickly brushed He quickly ate breakfast, and cleaned his bed. Odine:No, No (points to both of them)He said We were going bowling. Lynn(Boy): Yeah I do!
Conestoga High School Soccer, Alexandra Kay Record Label, Articles T