Head over to ourFacebook pageorTwitterto see the results and vote on who you think won the draft. Tripadvisor is the lifeblood of the agro-tourism industry, and The Office is the lifeblood of the Michael Scott Podcast company. We have to hustle to beat our 45 minute time limit before we go back to binge watching for the second half. Secure your online data TODAY by visitingexpressvpn.com/scotttoget an extra three months FREE! This week we take a deep dive into this mysterious figure from Office lore, discussing how it grew from side joke to main plot point to defining trait for Toby. With Edwin visiting there, this weeks episode is dedicated to Michael Scott in the city so nice they named it twice (Manhattan is the other name). The Michael Scott Podcast Company - An Office Podcast. Got that bimbo? This week we return to the topic from our very first episode, an arc that shook up The Office and inspired the name of our podcast, the Michael Scott Paper Company. Do we want to form an alliance with you? We were Stanleys second choice after pass. We dedicate the entire episode to those hard hitting topics before wrapping with a unique trivia challenge all about episode titles. Travel-related questions, such as which characters playlist you'd want on a road trip and where you would send characters for a travel show - Would-you-rathers And we als "I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Onboard a cruise himself, Edwin calls in to discuss "Booze Cruise", the action-packed high seas thriller from Season 2. To follow along with us, listen to this episode, watch the first 5 episodes of Ted Lasso, and then join us for part 2! 1. where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. By popular request, this week we draft cringe moments on The Office! Raise my daughter, work as director of office purchasing for this hospital and release an album of Doris Day covers on my own label? Special offer for MSPC listeners: go to grove.com/scott to get a free starter set with your first, You cant fire me, I dont work in this van! And thus, the Michael Scott Podcast Company sealed their own, Michael:"Okay, I think we are set. Then we head to the Conference Room for a real-life antidote to Scott's Tots before wrapping up with expert level 'Niagara' trivia. We discuss cold opens with another fantasy draft, talking about our favorite quotes, Michael Scott characters, and Jim-Dwight pranks. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Winners prove me right, losers prove me wrong I know this company. For only $5/month, Tots get ad-free episodes plus exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. Robert:Its been a great year. Visitwww.betterhelp.com/Scottfor 10% off your first month! False! [Oscar chokes on his coffee] We go through his role and character arc, highlighting all of the trips to Costa Rica, Chad Flendermen novels, and caprese salads that make up his time on the show. And don't worry, we meander off-topic even MORE than our weekly show., Get in your constructive compliments, because were opening up the suggestion box for another mailbag episode! The players discussed include Michael Mayer, Dalton Kincaid, Darnell Washington, Sam LaPorta, Luke Musgrave, Tucker Kraft, Zack Kuntz, Bijan Robinson, and others. I think today it was the expense reports that did him in. We also have Season 2 of our Ted Lasso podcast Biscuits with the Boss available t, Phyllis:You know I know. where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. We go through all the car accidents, rabies incidents, shaved heads and surprise rehab visits she has during the show, while highlighting all the times she helps out other characters and unapologetically is herself. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! We pick the most uncomfortable and cringeworthy moments that make the show so unique, hilarious, and sometimes hard to watch. The Michael Scott Podcast Company takes a deep dive into NBC's 'The Office'. For seven seasons, Steve Carell epitomized the role of Michael Scott on the NBC hit comedy television series The Office. The other branch managers are total morons. Pam:Fair enough. This week's show is focused on a fun, unique episode of The Office set in a Sid & Dexter's so the characters can eat, drink, and play Dance Dance Revolution. For new and old fans alike, the show punches back in to the world of Dunder Mifflin Scranton for another . Also, DROPS ARE BACK! And this is just the beginning of our discussion. MSPC All that, plus a whole lotta questions from viewers. Learn more about your ad choices. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. We also have Season 2 of our Ted Lasso podcast Biscuits with the Boss available to our Patrons, as well as our White Lotus Christmas Special. before wrapping up with another listener provided trivia. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, In 'Niagara' we see the marriage of Jim and Pam, a signature moment for The Office. Then we head to the conference room and brainstorm wine pairings for different Office characters. Pam has been with us for forever." Learn more about your ad choices. Then in the Conference Room we talk about what wed sell as traveling salesmen and how The Office wouldve been different if Andy never returned from anger management. Oh god, now we cant drink at this thingwe get really pranky when we drink. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we, "Do I feel bad about betraying Jim? What can you do? Join host Tim Kash as he sits down with some amazing creative talent to talk about the real-life inspirations and experiences that made some really special Amazon Originals possible. Oh, and Tots get access to exclusive channels on our Discord. I am Chandler and Joey and, uh, Pam is Rachel. Pam:Im just gonna go home. Then we read some fan-submitted favorite office ear worms following last weeks episode before once again concluding with a season one-specific trivia challenge. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Join us for some after-work drinks while we discuss Happy Hour! Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head, courtesy of Butch Cassidy." moonbeam named Erin Hannon. We cover his arc and role on the show including his engagement to Pam, his friendship with Darryl, his attack on Jim, and his assertion that Pams art was the prettiest art of all the art. A podcast about The Office. We also talk about Alexs long boat trip, Ellie Kemper running the New York City marathon, and a lot more! Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, This week were answering listener questions, taking all email forwards, faxes from the future, and prank voicemails for Ryan. Conference room, five minutes. We go through all of the characters second jobs and side hustles, including Michaels time at the call center, Toby writing Chad Flenderman novels, and Creed selling fake IDs with a laminating machine that he swiped from the sheriffs station. And then we close with a few listener voicemails. This week we declare bankruptcy, work a late shift selling diet pills, and stay a night at Schrute Farmsthats right this episode is dedicated to Money! Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! This week we wanted to focus on a character who didnt have a large role in the show, and we chose Dunder Mifflins property manager, highlighting all of his moments and appearances in the first few seasons. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! And I am like a tiger. We look at how the love triangle between Jim, Karen, and Pam influences the rest of Season 3 and displays The Offices ability to create tense, heartbreaking, and emotional moments. Then in the Conference Room we take some questions from our voicemails before closing with a signature t, "Today Im heading over to the job fair at Valley View High School, to find some new interns. This weeks episode is dedicated to 'St. Learn more about your ad choices. Support our show and become a membe, Andy: Where are you going? This week's conference room meeting asks the big question, Team Copier or Team Chair? and asks about some different what if ideas, and then we close with another trivia challenge. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! The Michael Scott Podcast Company takes a deep dive into NBC's 'The Office'. where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. The Michael Scott Podcast Company Story. My husband and I are divorced, but I kept the Mrs. just to piss off the new wife." For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. Listen anywhere. Learn more about your ad choices. His name is Oscar, and hes got some mail, and he better open it, or go to jailcause its your taxes. - Andy Bernard. Learn more about your ad choices. [they hug, Robert kisses him on the lips]Robert:Its been a great year.This weeks were talking about Season 8! - Listen to 107: The Banker (a.k.a. He wants respect, he wants love, he wants to be younger, he wants to be attractive. Learn more about your ad choices. Theres a video of them and other actors auditioning for The Office thats made the rounds online. The Problem to End All Problems: Michael Scott-Baumann on the tragically parallel histories of Israel and Palestine (Podcast Episode 2023) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. You know what? We are Bacchus, god of wine, and you are all Bacchus friends. Oh god, I hope its urine. Onward. There is just so much I need to warn you about. This week Sean, Edwin, and Alex take a look at the awards event of the season, focusing on The Dundies from Season 2 and Michaels Last Dundies from Season 7. We discuss that, cast our own versions of the show, with all-new actors playing our favorite Scranton, PA residents, and wrap with an online Office trivia. We ask this immortal and hard-hitting question about the most urgent and topical issues of today: Michael Scott, Kevin Malones diet, and the world of Dunder Mifflin. And we make a great team. With our friend and co-host Sean traveling, Alex and Edwin take a look at an all-time classic from season 1 that pits the office staff against the warehouse workers to see whos going to work on Saturday. Then we head to the Conference Room for an Ordinary Things segment before closing out the show with more Office trivia! And eachcharacter can only be drafted a few times, so each pick has to count. Support our show and become a member, Jim:Ah, hey. Follow us around, come to our office!" We discuss other shows that have succeeded or failed at it, and throw around plot ideas for bringing back The Office we all want. And don't worry, we meander off-topic even MORE than our weekly show. fan-submitted trivia. If you ask me, thats the American dream right there. Cool cool, box it up! For only $5/month, Tots get ad-free episodes plus exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/c, At its best it was a toxic political club used to make others feel miserable and left out. A place where unattractive and attractive people can get together. Everybody in the office. And Valentines think, [Jan on recording] Michael, its Jan. Then we take some listener messages and feature our first ever (!) Did you learn that on the streets? See you soon. Well, you know something. Listen now - apple.co/pvp Michael: My wish has come true, incidentally, because youve met me, and you are happy. A beer sounds incredible right now. We talk Office-inspired tattoos, Michaels confidence going for the corporate job, corporate Ryan going after Jim, and much more before wrapping up with a quick message from a potential new paper client. The Florida arc is one of the most unique and singular series of episodes in the entire series, and we take a deep dive into how that affects Dwight, Erin, and the rest of the Dunder Mifflin crew. Hosts Sean Roney, Edwin Janes, and Alex Ward look at the moments, arcs, and characters that make up the show's 9-season run, and why it remains so popular after all these years. Then in the Conferen Jim: "I am Bill Buttlicker." For only $5/month, Tots get ad-free episodes plus exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag ep, Michael:"Stop. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. Look, all we know is that if we were a girl, and we had to choose between the tall dude who loved Asia, and the you looking dude who loves sweaters and wearing sweaters, we'd choose you. Hosts Sean Roney, Edwin Janes, And Alex Ward Look At The Moments, Arcs, And Characters That Make Up The Show's 9-Season Run, And Why It Remains So Popular After All These Years. We dive in to look at the beats, highlights, and signature moments, and why it remains so well loved. Then we head to the Conference Room to brainstorm some Dunder Mifflin-themed vanity license plates (turns out were big William Hung fans) and different Office related songs to sing while washing your hands, before wrapping up with our signature trivia challenge. 908: Scott Anthony Interview with Michael Covel on Trend Following Radio (Podcast Episode 2020) Movies, TV, Celebs, and more. Then in the Conference Room we talk about Nellie and her awareness of tacos before wrapping up with trivia. We talk about how significant it is to the show and how the Superfan cut elevates and brings new detail to an already strong and memorable episode. Become a member today by going to Feals.com/SCOTT and you'll get 50% off your first order with free shipping. We take a deep dive into the arcs, highlights, and major moments from this season and what it means for our favorite employees. A gentleman does not kiss and tell, and neither do we. With Sean on the mend, Alex and Edwin form a pair of traveling podcasters to talk about this episode, covering all of the sales calls, coffee runs, and loads of laundry that make up this episode. We talk about all sorts of Office topics, including underrated episodes, how characters would react after seeing the documentary, Angela and Dwight, and actors that we cant separate from their Dunder Mifflin character. - The worst purchases/investments made by characters Help us serve the mission that Michael Scott could not. We explore the roots of Jan and Michael's relationship, look at Pam's tough spot between a rock and a hard place, and debate Jim's moral compass when dealing with Karen's housing situation. And if we get this, they may not have to downsize our branch. A podcast about The Office. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, In the second episode on Michael in Love, we cover his relationships with Helene, Donna, and Holly, tracing their impact on the show and characters until he and Holly exit the show together. You need Indeed. Hes been stuck working under Josh, the poor mans Michael Scott, as he is known around my condo." Indeed knows that when youre doing everything for your company, you cant afford to overspend on hiring. The Michael Scott Podcast Company - An Office Podcast | Podcast on Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Liked Songs Privacy Center Privacy Policy Cookies About Ads Your Privacy Choices Cookies English Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. We devote this weeks episode to her and how shes become more and more of a favorite character of ours over time. We talk about his role in ensemble, his best comedic moments, and his outstanding performance in the now-released Matrix cold open. We cover why Ed Helms had to miss those episodes, how these developments affect Andys overall character arc, and why Dunder Mifflin runs smoothly with him gone. And don't worry, we meander off-topic even MORE than our weekly show. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! We go through and pick different pranks throughout the show, talking about this signature element of The Office, between Jim, Dwight, Michael, Pam, and the rest of the cast. On to, This week we go back to the mailbag! Puppets." Its Lackawanna County. And we also cover all of the rundowns, parking lot soccer games, and C-shaped bagels that make up this arc. So three ingredients for a great party." Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, 21: Party Planning Committee + The Office Leaving Netflix, The Dunder Mifflin Portland branch (Sean, Alex, and Edwin) covers the most pressing topic of the day the news that The Office is leaving Netflix in 2021. And of course we mention all of the ping pong trash talk, Hello Kitty laptop sleeves, and crap-ay discos that make up her time on the show. Youre gonna hate it. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! Hosts Sean Roney, Edwin Janes, and Alex Ward look at the moments, arcs, and characters that make up the show's 9-season run, and why it remains so popular after all these years. If you can never get enough true crime Congratulations, youve found your people. So, thats where we are." Help us accomplish the mission that Michael Scott could not. Help us serve the mission that Michael Scott could not.Learn more about your ad choices. OkDarryl, how do we usually kick these things off?" Its only seven hours." [nips mylar ribbon with hedge clippers, it won't cut, he tears it down] Welcome to the Michael Scott Pa. - Listen to 116: The Michael Scott Paper Company - Revisited by The Michael Scott Podcast Company - An Office Podcast instantly on your tablet, phone or browser - no downloads needed. Mm-hmm. And don't worry, we meander off-topic even MORE than our weekly show. I like to think of myself as a brilliant scientist who will stop at nothing to remake the world. With just Alex and Edwin holding it down this week, we decided to focus on two of the most minor characters on the show, Gino and Leo from Vance Refrigeration. Grab a snack, buy a drink, and look out for notes Michael put in your food, this week is all about the break room. Michael: First impressions? With Halloween just a few short days away, we go into this haunted episode, talking about the storylines between Andy and Erin, how Pam believes in ghosts, and the best moments from the costume party. This week we tackle the immortal question'What If?' We go through some alternate scenarios and talk about how it would've changed the show, including Pam marrying Roy, Karen going corporate, and a lot of different characters being manager. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Stanley:Oh, yes. It gonna be zoppity. For only $5/month, Tots get ad-free episodes plus exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes (+ the video version!) Which characters had an affair? We discuss: And then of course we close with another trivia challenge. The look to the camera is one of the most iconic elements of The Office, and this week use the draft format to talk about the best, funniest, most memorable and most cringe-worthy camera stares from the show! We're home to premium content that defines the culture, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, CNN, the AP, and Westwood One Backstage. "This week we try out a brand new episode format - handing out Dundie awards for the best phone calls over the course of the show. And then of course we finish the show with another round of listener-provided trivia! And this is just the beginning of our discussion. And then for the Conference Room we answer trivia submitted by our friends in the MSPC Facebook fan group! We also have Season 2 of our Ted Lasso podcast Biscuits with the Boss available to our Patrons, as well as our White Lotus Christmas Special. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! Si, mucho, mucho joy." Unless things go well with Ryan today, in which case I wont hang out with Mose so much anymore. We talk about weddings, road trips, hotels and more! My guts and my heart, and while I eventually puked my guts out, I never puked my heart out. Michael: "Zing and pep, see thats those are the kind of words were looking for. This episode is sponsored by ExpressVPN! We also have Season 2 of our Ted Lasso podcast Biscuits with the Boss available to our Patrons. This week we look at the love triangle between Angela, the senator, and Oscar. Onceagain we go to the mailbag and answer listener voicemails! Holly:"Oh, look at all this stuff! Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! Right. Season 7 contains a number of important moments in The Office, including Michaels exit to Colorado, Dwights taste of being manager, and Andy rollerskating to Dave Matthews Band. Its the MSPC, we guess we missed you, so this week we dedicate the episode to listener voicemails! Office Mad Libs We go through the different roles it plays at different times in the series arc and how its unique to the show. Office Ladies? This week go back to the reception desk to answer some more listener voicemails! For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes (+ the video version!) Good night, Mary Beth! We go through all of the lunchtime gossip, John Denver covers, secret conversations, and that time Stanley yelled at Ryan (Boy have you lost your mind? Learn more about your ad choices. Then we debut a new series within the Conference Room called Performance Review, where we take listener feedback about our previous episode, the Talking Heads draft. We also talk about the upcoming Office Ladies podcast starring Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey before wrapping up with another round of trivia. Whats Dunder Mifflin? Its gonna be zoppity. We give our last thoughts on the show and reflect on the different takeaways we each had after watching the show for the first time (in the case of Sean) or re-watching (in the case of Alex and Edwin). No signup or install needed. Learn more about your ad choices. We talk about all the storylines, including Dwights scheme for Michaels job, Call of Duty in Stamford, and fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch. We talk about how they reveal his character, how they emulate popular films or videos from that time, and how the rest of the staff responds as his captive audience. We talk about how those scenes set up unique conversations between characters and move the plot forward, how they compare to talking heads, and how the camera angles and positions influence the comedic moments. I will also never be less happy. Learn more about your ad choices. Robert:Its been a great year. Season Seven from The Michael Scott Podcast Company - An Office Podcast on Podchaser, aired Thursday, 10th February 2022. Then we head to the conference room to build our Office staff to start a new paper company. Is Kevin a secret genius? They say that no man is an island. And of course we talk about all the tacos, destructive shopping sprees (she bought 13 pianos), and prank radio shows that make up her time on the show. We talk through the episode and all the new content, and of course we highlight all the impressions, "Ryanhas never made a sale. We focus on how Michaels romantic relationships drive the show and provide insights on the characters, starting with Jan and Carol. Welcome to the 2nd episode of Biscuits with the Boss - a miniseries about Ted Lasso ahead of it's season 2 release on July 23rd. Check your phone, we just sent you a WUPHFthis week were talking about Michael and Ryan! - A trivia challenge between fans (Kate & Alison from Lady Justice Brewing in Denver, CO) This week we take a deep dive into Dwight K. Schrute, Dunder Mifflins Assistant (to the) Regional Manager, and resident blackbelt. We open with some discussion about the role the phone plays on a show like The Office, how much happens through headsets, and discuss all the Dundie-winning phone calls that happen. This episode is brought to you by Shopify! Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! This episode is brought to you by Raycon! This weeks episode is dedicated to The Surplus from Season 5! This podcast has made my love of the office grow even more. This weeks episode is dedicated to heart surgeon, number one, Hide! The last episode from our podcast retreat takes a deep dive on that season, looking at major character arcs, signature moments, and what the TV environment was like at the time. We start by taking some feedback on "Michael and Jan seem to be playing their own separate game and its called Lets see how uncomfortable we can make our guests and theyre both winning." Then we head to the Conference Room for an Ordinary things segment before wrapping up with another round of trivia! Pam-Pam! So suck on that!" Then we wrap with look at a mystery character from the early seasons and a trivia segment graced with Prison Mike. For only $5/month, Tots get exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. This isnt your grandmother's Christmas/party draft episode. Indeedknows when youre growing your own business, yo, Ryan:Well thats your opinion and its [Kellys] opinion, but its not my opinion. The Michael Scott Podcast Company takes a deep dive into NBC's 'The Office'. For only $5/month, Tots get ad-free episodes plus exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes where we casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive. Lets be sad now, lets be sad together. Just visit simplisafe.com/scott. Take a listen to this clip and go check out Parks and Recollection now wherever you get podcasts. We take voicemail and email questions from listeners on a wide range of topics, including best Gabe moments, Michael using hashtags, and Office zombies, just to name a few. Th, This week we open up the mailbag for another round of listener questions! To see the ones that you love. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices, Season 3 starts in Stamford CT, following the newly transferred Jim after he finally shares his feelings for Pam. We go through her arc on the show, starting with her interview in season 7's 'Search Committee' all the way through the finale, looking at how and why she can be a divisive character amongfans. Whoa! We also have Season 2 of our Ted Lasso podcast Biscuits with the Boss available to our Patrons, as well as our White Lotus Christmas Special. And before we close the sale we make sure to highlight all of the dry cleaned jeans, famous grilled cheese sandwiches, and Samuel L. Changs that make up this episode.
Allen Police Scanner, Disney Professional Internships, Horizon Zero Dawn Pc Audio Issues, Articles T