This time, they got it right. Tool will the return to the road in 2022 for an expansive tour that includes shows across the US, UK, and Europe. Taylor Swift is one of the highest-grossing touring artists of the 21st century. Gas prices are soaring. Got a Gold package for Cleveland, was trying for Louisville but it was sold out, 5.5 hour drive is worth it for whatever the signed item and a seat in the front few rows. If you get 2 packages do you get to sit next to the other person you bought it for? Where are my "Premium Tickets" located? Karma motherfuckers. Hell fuckin yes! I figured it out. My favorite band, all ways! i tried clevland then houston and i just go to news page. I didn't see that Tool has a requirement in the post. That concert, which was announced in October, is now sold out. From what I understand Silver, Gold and Bronze are the same thing. Tool 2022 Tour Dates. Fuck presale, why can't this just be easy? March 12 Omaha, NE CHI Health Center Arena Shall we? Maynard Over selling? Sign into your My Account. Any help? Anyone know why the Denver presale on AXS did not open up? To any TA member interested in the Anaheim, CA show. (I am so excited to state those words!) Totally sucks. packages have nothing to do with seating preferences. Silver=LSD US & European tour dates for 2022. 05/19 Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome 02/23 Belmont Park, NY @ UBS Arena * Try a different browser -- I was having the same exact issue in Safari, but then tried Chrome and it worked. Thanks for your help. ASAP. We held on the bitter end until they were refunded and we were all crushed. Can you help with pre-sale code? setting the 29th and the time on my calendar :) HELL YES! Mom's out & about. Unfortunately due to technical issues outside of our control, more TOOLARMY Exclusive Packages were sold than we actually had in inventory. Did see the presale code FAQ? March 15 Kansas City, MO T-Mobile Center we have a "personal passcode" in your profile section, fucking ticket master is all i gotta say, Just tried to use my pre sale code and it would not work. Bad math?? Thanks! This is fucking bullshit! Die legendre Band Black Eyed Peas kommt am 23. When I entered the presale code on the Ticket Master app, it sent me back to the queue and worked fine. January 11 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome. THIS IS GROSSLY UNFAIR TO TA MEMBERS! Nothing seems to satisfy. Someone help! Does anyone know if there are designated rows for gold, silver, and bronze? Somewhat center stage hopefully? So pissed!! Whats the general location of these seats? then the stupid presale on ticket master keeps saying "Oops, something went wrong" I think it's the bots are buying all the F tickets. Been a member for a while and havent ever had more than access to the VIP on tours past. WebTickets to the U.S. leg of the tour were made available for pre-sale to BTS ' global fan club members on March 1 via Ticketmaster, with a general public on-sale scheduled for March 3. Im still not getting it. In these times, survival can be hard. no presale pw. I am already a member. May 25-28. A computer glitch? WebListing and selling tickets with Ticketmaster is easy, there are two simple ways to do it. Die legendre Band Black Eyed Peas kommt am 23. Thanks in advance. Do your receive an email at some point letting you know what seats you have? Just received an email that my GOLD package for NJ has been cancelled. Thank you, TA! I kind of panicked for second. Thank you Tool! 05/17 Cologne, DE @ Lanxess Arena WebSuga Agust D Tour is the first worldwide concert tour by South Korean rapper Suga, also known as Agust D, in support of his debut studio album, D-Day. Unfortunately, the mass cancellations of packages today have already soured what should have been an occasion to celebrate. * = w/ The Acid Helps. I bought my exclusive gold ticket at 10 a.m. and got a confirmation. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO PANIC!!! I had gold San Antonio and Buffalo for my wife and I. However we are currently holding 2 BRONZE packages for you with an opportunity to purchase these package(s). or is everything through ore sale link? Yeah Im confused too. Thoughts? WHAT THE EVER LOVIN FUCK? My acct isn't up to date but yet I paid. May 12 Paris, FR AccorHotels Arena We are genuinely looking forward to sharing them with you.. I tried safari and Firefox with the exact same problem. Just wondering why they decided to skip Canada?? Plain and simple. The eagerly-awaited trek kicks off on April 23 in Copenhagen and includes a date at Dublin's 3Arena on 06 May 2022. 02/05 New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center ^ Is it that code on my profile page? February 23 Belmont Park, NY UBS Arena Operating Hours: Heres the email text. HOPING I get the same email. Already used my pre-sale on another city so it looks like I join the mob tomorrow. Tool Army Admin, Following New York State Department of Healths COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests ages 5 and up will be required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue. However, in 1990, the majority of its assets were sold to Ticketmaster. I already have tickets for the Feb 22nd concert, but its not front row. bleibt geil. Important Event Info: Tickets purchased for Amy Grant's previously scheduled dates Sept. 29, 2022 and more. I had gold package for Grand Rapids, but it was canceled. Smh. May 19 Amsterdam, NL Ziggo Dome Update: I now see a pre-sale countdown on Ticket Master. WebThe Chicks 2023 Australian Tour Dates. m/. Please let us know by Wednesday, October 6th at 5:00pm CDTif you would like to proceed, and we will send you an email to purchase the other package level. BIG question, what hoops will we have to jump thru to get in show? Link just takes me to the AXS site. R..are you going to the mall later? Ever. Both cancelled. Fox Says Parkinson's Is "Banging on the Door": "It's Getting Tougher", How to Get Tickets to Ed Sheeran's 2023 Tour, How to Get Last-Minute Tickets to Shania Twain's 2023 Tour, Ed Sheeran Announces Intimate Theater Tour Dates, The Gaslight Anthem Return with Comeback Single "Positive Charge": Stream, How to Get Tickets to Fuerza Regida's 2023 Tour, How to Get Tickets to Karol G's 2023 Tour Dates, U2 Confirm Dates for "Achtung Baby Live" Residency at the Sphere in Las Vegas [Updated], Tool Announce Massive 54-Date Tour for 2022. Cancelling my only gold VIP package that I have ever purchased, claiming you 'didnt have enough stock' is grossly unfair and very upsetting, I dont want a refund. Had VIP for 2020, then tour cancelled. ! I dont want a refund now I dont have tickets of any kind!! Can a TA presale? It's the third time I saw Tool live in concert. HOTLINE: +65 3158 8588. U Thinking the same thing which one or both??? Ive been a member for years and its always been a shitshow. The buy now link takes you to the tool army news page though. Send this. 05/06 Dublin, IE @ 3Arena 20 years as a member, and the 1st and only gold package I buy is cancelled. ROCK ON TOOL FOR 2022, and on another note.. the short video clip advertising the best event for next year is absolutely sick! They need to make this right. They did play Canada on the FI tour already. Fucken same Here! August 2022. Will we receive an email? Adjust with your own comments if you want. 05/02 Manchester, UK @ AO Arena Manchester Fuck yeah! Now it makes sense. Won't update and I can't get my passcode. Worked fine for me on Safari. 23, 2023. Click My Profile Double check though in FAQ's . WebOne of the most profound rock acts of all time, Grammy Award-winning Tool has sold over 20 million copies worldwide of albums like the chart toppers "Lateralus" and "10,000 Days" by playing unusually intelligent and experimental alternative metal. Joel Whitman: Bronze package in Grand Rapids, MI. What's the difference? 02/10 Miami, FL @ FTX Arena ^ The tour officially kicks off on January 10th in Eugene, Oregon the location of the next show Tool had been scheduled to play before canceling their 2020 tour due to the pandemic. Already seen them 15 times anyway. WebFind Tool tickets in the UK | Videos, biography, tour dates, performance times. I'm honestly so fn sick of TB too. Still hasn't shown up there. WebListing and selling tickets with Ticketmaster is easy, there are two simple ways to do it. Thu 20 Apr 2023 19.01 EDT. If a single member is found to have purchased more than two packages for a show, their order can be cancelled and refunded without notice. No response yet. WebBuy Tool Tickets from the official Ticketmaster Website. Will regular tickets (not the VIP packages) for all dates become available during pre-sale on the 29th? Heres advice from an adult, get used to disappointment. Those are overpriced tickets, like StubHub. July 2022. It says we can only purchase 4 tickets to one US or Europe show. Subscribe to our email digest and get the latest breaking news in music, film, and television, tour updates, access to exclusive giveaways, and more straight to your inbox. September 27, 2021. Heres the email address: 03/13 Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center * Every VIP show I went to they guaranteed seats together. The link brought us to a different TM page that didnt offer tix. it doesn't say what the differences in the packages are. My membership is still showing as free tier even though my payment went through and I got an email confirming. Not to mention all of those people that joined TA to be able to make pre-sale purchases, only to have them ripped away, with no rhyme or reason. After my first Gold VIP package from last year was cancelled, and for very good reason, I was bummed, but understood. The tour commenced on April 26, 2023, in Elmont, New York , and will end on June 25, 2023, in Seoul, South Korea. Immediately after TA payment went through my presale code appeared on my account. January 18 Anaheim, CA Honda Center Thanks though. Going to Belmont. Daytona International Speedway - Daytona Beach, FL. And after the presale ended. Crickets. "IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PACKAGES I CAN PURCHASE? Tickets are available to purchase via Depends where you are in line. January 25 Salt Lake City, UT Maverik Center I don't think there is a meet and greet this time round. It depends on your browser. AHHHHHH!! site worked perfecrt. We didnt get a cancel for Buffalo until several hours after the San Antonio email. Fuck you mutherfuckers. Location of seating cannot be guaranteed and ADA seating may vary per venue. I have 2 floor seats, right next to the mixing desk available. I wouldnt wait for an email. You are buying through the site and not TM. This cluster f&$k is at least worth a poster. Live Tour presale codes you can use to get your tickets before they go on sale to the general public on April 28: Official Platinum You misspelled Milwaukee or Madison. Any clue? 03/18 St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center * Not to mention the lack of professionalism you have shown by not even explaining those cancellations to your faithful masses, and to be honest, It give us the impression that you dont really care about us. I just don't know where my seat are. Catch Tool live at the following: April 2022. I don't want it, don't need it. Completely unacceptable! Good luck! no other tickets or anything. Cant wait. Does anyone have any insight if they are doing presale for this venue? The Los Angeles-based band has just announced a concert at Broadmoor World Arena in Colorado Springs on Friday, Jan. 28, 2022. It sounds like we'll be able to purchase the same or better seat locations through TM presale right? Goin' back-to-back Eugene & Tacoma, floor seats, with my son! Tickets for the newly confirmed tour dates go on sale this Friday, October 1 at 10 a.m. local venue time. But they're going back through the US playing cities they already played the first time and over to Europe playing cities they've played already on the Fear Inoculum tour? WE WANT THE TICKETS WE PAID FOR. I had great seats for the Vancouver date before COVID happened. All three packages come with Premium Floor Tickets. PLEASE respond to the emails I have sent. An email I just sent to TA. 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena. THEY GAVE. This is not clear in the FAQs Crushed again. Shopify is the storefront the band uses to sell these packages and their merch. F 04/26 Stockholm, SE @ Avicii Arena We are, as a collective, pissed off, and rightly so. TOOL return to Europe for their first tour of the continent since the 2019 release of Fear Inoculum. Your code is listed under My Personal Promo Code. Extremely frustrating, Gold Package cancelled San Antonio. I still get to see, hear Tool. Cannot wait! The new UBS arena is a pita for me as I don't own a car. Hey Besties! This quote from Danny really stood out to me on a personal level. First time I finally went VIP and this happens. Im in Denver and the presale link goes to AXS which says nothing about a presale but if you go to Ticketmaster Denver it lists a presale. I was first on for thatI fucking know it. Feeling blessed. October 21, 2023, Bimbadgen, Hunter Valley NSW. Tool always make it difficult to get tix! At least there is a presale, Im just stuck far on Adam side 12 row Tacoma. Sad. Me too. . Just wanted to congratulate ToolArmy for finally running a meaningful and well-run presale. Badass.thank you for fixing this for Army members!!! March 1 Pittsburgh, PA PPG Paints Arena 2020 I tried to be more selfless. I scored silver for NYC and I'm good with that. Thanks! Step 3: Profit. I joined Tool Army today, how do I get my code for presale tomorrow? Tickets go on sale on Friday (October 1) at 10am local time here. WebSun Jun 25 7:30 PM. I wanted to get the package but seeing them is what matters most to me, fuking great, chrome does work infact,, but ALL vips are sold outFUK YOU TOOLBAND, If there is only one browser that works they need to let the paying public know. Use a different one. Jess Clark. We should NOT be getting refunds. Here are some of the F.O.R.C.E. 03/17 Moline, IL @ TaxSlayer Center * I have no 'passage' for reasons unknown. 02/09 Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena ^ I also got tickets for 2 show different venues but didn't know about the rule. YEEEAYAH BIIITCHEES!!! Just the same explanation from them that I have to break to my 9 year old. The sites true nature had been revealed: a monopoly. Alle Infos zur Band, zur Tour und den Tickets gibt es hier im Blog. Got my tickets thanks to your post. does anyone know if all european dates are fully seated ? A selection of exclusive packages, which include a pre-sale ticket, will also be made available to TOOL Army members on Sept. 29 at 10 am local time. The shows are set to begin in the United States in early January, with the North I agree to receive updates and marketing via email. After almost two years of a pandemic, you should know how much this tour means to us. We don't want our money back. Adapt, move on, and count your blessings. 01/11 Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome ^ Thank you, Jackson! Holy Shit it worked!!! Had to tell my 13 the same about the Gold package. FUCK COVID, Had fourth row tickets at box office lottery March 2020 Moline, IL If you have an issue with a mask, vaccine proof, or proof of negative testing, Are you saying you wont attend? meet and greet and Q&A has been off the table for years and yearssound check happened in 2019 for me along with the group icture taken with the band (minus maynard of course), I don't think there will be a soundcheck, meet and greet or group photo sadly , Such a crappy day - and I'll go to bed smiling. January 12, or else you may put any orders you have in jeopardy of being canceled without your consent by the box office and/or Ticketmaster. sb., 27 de enero de 2024 21:00. I could not get a TA package but I was able to get a ticketmaster seat on the floor, so I am happy. I dont have a presale code , Same here. Prior to Ticketmaster, Ticketron was the primary tool used for concert ticket sales. But it looks like there's no choice but to shovel a ton towards them to see Tool again in concert. I donated blood 3 times that year. October 14, 2023, Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong VIC. We plan on holding you accountable. Hopefully we can get a clarification post on those VIP packages by tomorrow. We deserve more than a cancellation email and refund. Was going to get Pittsburgh Bronzeapparently those have been cancelled. We completely understand your frustration and disappointment. Additionally, Tool Army is not a free membership. No offer of other tickets ro be purchased in the nose bleed section for half of my paycheck. Im over it. Same Here got Gold confirmation then after 24 hrs gold cancelled. Was a shit show for me, safari and Firefox would NOT work. I'm crushed. The link they have is incorrect and takes you to axs. The biggest tours of Mayers career in total volume are John Mayer 2019 World Tour ($66.1 million) and 2017s The Search for Everything World Tour (761,000 tickets). Even got screwed on the exchange, so after the refund Im still down $60. Because there were alot more vip tickets than the 10 Gold. Blonde Redhead opens on dates from Jan. 10 to Feb. 10. I am so upset about this its not even funny. Really? They should have at least rolled them over to the next available level or give an option to refund. See you guys there! I can't wait. Oh well oh hell. Very VERY angry. May 13 Antwerp, BE Sportpaleis But just found out we can only one U.S presale! 03/12 Omaha, NE @ CHI Health Center Arena * Looking forward to them both! From great trials come great lessons and great rewards. Danny Carey quote. These past 18 months have been trying to say the least but from great trials come great lessons and great rewards. We pay annually for the benefits, which makes today's display of total incompetence even more disgraceful and infuriating. Boletos para personas con 25 Oslo, NO Spektrum. Survival reasons. A computer glitch? Truth. We had silver packages that got cancelled. The Tool tour will 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena. April 28 Hamburg, DE Barclaycard Arena Email me at jimd1178@gmail.com. Spiral out, Accidentally bought tickets for Arizona show. Yep. WE NEED POSITIVITY. VACCINE REQUIREMENTS WebListing and selling tickets with Ticketmaster is easy, there are two simple ways to do it. I did nothing wrong. Excited to see Tool in Phoenix, Arizona. Then why did they charge a delivery fee?? January 13 Boise, ID Ford Idaho Center Oh well. So do you take the AXS link off the TA or use Ticketmaster outside of the site ? 05/21 Krakow, PL @ Tauron Arena WTF LOOT?! Got floor tickets for the Philly show. Presale code doesn't work. 01/25 Salt Lake City, UT @ Maverik Center ^ Thank you once again, Where's the presale code??? 01/13 Boise, ID @ Ford Idaho Center ^ March 4 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! April 26 Stockholm, SE Avicii Arena Im afraid to wait just in case I miss out on good seats! TA should really make this right and send us something or at least a damn response to our emails! It really is a terrible feeling. Anyone from Europe want to switch presale codes? The financial burden this has placed on many, not to mention logistical inconveniences in the form of BELIEVING WE had a solid purchase based on a CONFIRMED receipt, therefore WE didnt feel the need to purchase any other tickets under the pre-sale, and hours of stress and anxiety now and caused by what? Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 8 May 2023 @ 11am (AEST) Find tickets. No words capture the immense happiness you all have helped bring today. It is with great pleasure I get to announce our return to the road, said Danny Carey. seriously stressful in Tacoma! Worse part is that it was CONFIRMED for so long that I was already making plans with my teenage son. Birthday. We arnt talking about rocket science or curing cancer here. APRIL 2022 23 Copenhagen, Royal Arena 05/15 Berlin, DE @ Mercedes-Benz Arena Had a receipt in my inbox at 10:02am. No promo code! Help I cant find how to purchase right now on the presale. The fact that we were notified after the presale ended really upsets me. Love how this does not completely align with the excellence of the band. Went to Vegas VIP last time. Hopefully we can get just solid presale tickets. But its saying theres only 10 tickets available for Gold. Heres the email text. We ask that you make this right, as paying members of Tool Army and fans of the band. I clicked on TA Packages and it brought me to a list of dates and it said buy now for Tacoma. Please? Ok so.i have my code in my profile. The level you purchase has no effect on seating. We plan on holding you accountable. im doing exactly what you did and it just keeps puttin me back to news page,,ill just do what others had to i guess, buy TM tick now just o make sure i get somthin. I deserve a reply to my emails that I have sent. We are genuinely looking forward to sharing them with you., Tool 2022 Tour Dates: Exactly Clint! It still only links to the regular live nation sales, is it just gonna magically appear tomorrow? We pay annually for the benefits, which makes today's display of total incompetence even more disgraceful and infuriating. We, as a collective of Tool Army members, are infuriated by what can only be described as a new level of incompetence shown today on your part. Big fat cancellation and no explanation. May 23 Prague, CZ O2 Arena Seats 1 & 2, section 106. Happy to be a member, but the presale drove the membership purchase. The rush and adrenaline of actually securing Gold tickets in Miamiafter missing out on our first show ever due to the tour being canceled because of covid. Save the cash for edibles and posters. Turns out all links are going to AXS, but found all tix are being sold through TICKETMASTER. 02/26 Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center * I know we all meet our end one day, but if I could through even a small action help prevent loved ones from dying from Covid. I wrote a letter as well not as well written as yoursI am very dissatisfied and disappointed.. What can we actually do to hold them accountable??? WebTool performed on several tours around the world and sold over 11 million copies internationally. You all rock !!!! Predictably, I had to pay 3.5 times face value for good seats. See Tickets. Go to your username in the upper right corner of the site HOTLINE: +65 3158 8588. Awesome. May 15 Berlin, DE Mercedes-Benz Arena nope, first come first serve for VIP. If you from Europe I will trade codes with you. Not pleased, but I will still go to the show. WTF??? Schon seit ber 25 Jahren begeistert die Hip-Hop-Sensation mit ihren Welthits. I dont care about the meet and great I just want decent seats. Please respond to the emails I have sent. Tickets for all dates are on-sale this Friday, Oct. 1 at 10 am local time (UK and Irish dates are on-sale at 9 am Food prices are going up. The Acid Helps opens from Feb. 19 to March 20. January 27 Denver, CO Ball Arena I am livid. How hard is it to post a message, tweet, a bulk email something with an explanation?
Surplus Military Parachute, Articles T