In some cases, adjusting the grip may make it harder to draw the gun from a concealed carry holster. Great deals on Ruger Lc9 9 Round Magazine. (verified owner) April 25, 2019, Mark Vickers Sr Products You've Viewed View all Recently Viewed Products 1-1 / 1. Gary B. Luis q. These representatives will help ease the extensive licensing and shipping complications associated with purchasing products from our U.S. website. I also used Winchester 124 FMC ammo as well. Located: 1704 Park Central Blvd N, Pompano Beach, FL 33064. Expect the grip to swell near the back, providing more room for your fingers. Watch and see!Email me: thecalibercorner. Easy to install, I have not had a chance to run any ammo through the mag. Consider this factor before you make a purchase. We also found the EC9s functioned well when shooting through an entire clip. I installed them at the same time. The LC9s Pro is in the middle of the pack in this regard, with a fairly standard 7+1 capacity. 9mm Luger cartridge $29.99. However, you do want to avoid over-oiling the gun. (verified owner) October 3, 2018, replacement sent by magguts works oksent old one back, James K. I would recommend it for the extra round upgrade. This ProMag Ruger LC9 and EC9s magazine is the perfect aftermarket magazine for your handgun. Richard Dailey The one that does work, works well. Works well, would buy more if the price were a little lower. Went from 7+1 to 8+1. IF YOU CARRY AN LC9s FOR YOUR EDC YOU HAD BETTER BE ABLE TO COUNT TO 10 BECAUSE YOUR LIFE MAY DEPEND ON IT AND I WOULD NEVER RELIES ON SMALL HOLES IN THE SIDE OF ANY MAG TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY ROUNDS ARE LOADED IN THE MAG. Bill B. I WILL be a repeat customer, very satisfied. (verified owner) August 20, 2018. All Items/ Centerfire Pistol Accessories/EC9s / LC9s / LC380/Parts . Just why???? (verified owner) March 2, 2018. (verified owner) March 26, 2020. (verified owner) July 8, 2019. Weighing in at just a few ounces more than your average pocket pistol, the LC9 delivers 9mm stopping power and reliable performance thanks to Ruger factory magazines and these factory replacement magazines deliver carry-ready performance at a price thats tough to beat. Thanks, Audwin S. Out of the box, I was surprised to see the windows only show up to seven rounds. I did not receive this item. Im happy with it. Stephen G. I just acquired this so I cannot comment on the functionality, but I was able to jam the 9th round in without using tools, but it take some doing. $15.99. Then load the magazines to the max and let them sit for a week before using them again. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. I agree with those who say it is a bit pricey, but I dont have to buy it do I? (verified owner) June 15, 2020. $34.99, Special Price Work slowly and carefully on your first mag. Dave W. KS, Ireneo j. After installing the MagGuts, one would not cycle snap caps properly FTEs and the mag would not drop free without pushing down on the MagGuts follower. (verified owner) March 21, 2018, AMAZING how these springs let you get one more round in the Ruger LC9s magazines. Prompt shipping. I BOUGHT TWO MORE SHORTLY AFTERWARDS AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH EITHER MAG. Your packing slip has no phone number or I would call rather than be stuck writing an email. The mags both load just as easily as they did before and cycle flawlessly, including the extra round! i hope you have a reasonable fix. It is made of steel and comes in a blued finish. However, the EC9s does provide you with the option to install an aftermarket laser sight system. (verified owner) February 13, 2018. This magazine is for 9mm Luger and holds 10 rounds of ammunition. Ruger made maintenance easy for this model. Chris U. Ruger LC9/LC9s/EC9s 9mm Pistol Extended 9 Round OEM Magazine/Mag/Clip 90404 2A. This is my 5th MagGuts spring replacement and I am very pleased with they way they work and how easy they are to install. Have not tried them to see how they function yet. Great product. Robert Which also gives you a visible reference as to which spring is in your magazine in case you have a combination of factory mags etc. (verified owner) June 13, 2018. Have shot 100 RDS through it0 issues. I use them in multiple pistols and have fired hundreds of rounds with them havent had any failures yet while using them. Quick service and shipping and best prices. Ruger uses a removable takedown pin to handle the field stripping process. Love the extension adds the extra rounds which is nice but shop around as I went to a show and picked up 2 for $30 each. At least pass this savings on to the consumer, or have two different cores. Opens in a new window or tab. Magazines Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9, LC9s, EC9s 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with Finger Rest Product #: 230134 Manufacturer #: 90363 UPC #: 736676903634 List Price: $42.95 Our Price: $29.99 Ships today from MidwayUSA When will it arrive? (verified owner) October 10, 2018, John L. Much better quality than I expected. (verified owner) February 18, 2023. The LC9 is 0.9 inches (2 cm) wide, and weighs 17.1 ounces (485 g) with an empty magazine. Easy installation. Perhaps I missed something but I dont think so. Works and added the extra round as described. I took it back apart, and bent the spring over so it wouldnt contact anymore. Before you can strip down the gun, you need to insert a dummy magazine. (verified owner) January 22, 2021, Paul L. Cartridge: 9mm Luger Capacity: 7 Round Compatible With: Ruger EC9 Ruger LC9 Ruger LC9 with Crimson Trace GREAT PRODUCT!!! (I say first mag because you should order these spring sets for ALL your mags. Introducing our newest +1 magazine extension for the LC9, LC9s, and EC9s pistol. It features a black polymer(glass-filled nylon) frame and blued alloy steel slide and barrel. Ruger LC9s EC9s Performance Pistol Parts by Galloway Precision Products: 1-15 of 15 Show: 51 Rack Assist Back Plate for Ruger LC9s and EC9s Pistols 1 $17.50 USD Free shipping 17% less Captured Sure Feed Guide Rod Assembly for Ruger LC9s EC9s Pistols 2 $38.00 USD Free shipping 12% less Instead, the company used a black oxide process to coat the gun. No problems here! Typically ships within 1 to 2 business days. EASY installation in my Ruger LC9S mag. infousa@caagearup.com Richard D. Ruger Max-9 46.99 Cesk, The Essential Ruger EC9s 9mm Pistol Review, Copyright 2023 CAA USA. Requested URL: www.brownells.com/gun-parts/magazines/handgun-magazines-parts/lc9ec9s-9mm-magazines/, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_5 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) GSA/219.0.457350353 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. Before purchasing MaGguts for two LC9 mags I read some of the reviews. Great instructions. It was easy to install and has functioned flawlessly so far. The Ruger EC9s makes an excellent choice for a first-time gun owner interested in a reliable firearm. Ruger P94 Semi-auto. Magazine latch permits positive retention and quick removal of magazine. Another great product. (verified owner) September 20, 2020, Very happy with this product Ive bought them before and they work like a charm with this small single stack pistols you want to carry as much ammo as posible, specially now a days!!! LC9 Front sight Item . Ordering was easy. 1,609 sold. When designing the EC9s, Ruger primarily focused on creating a gun that would serve first-time buyers. Ruger EC9, LC9 9mm 9-Round Magazine (339) $31.99. Its a great looking mag but is pricey & after a few rounds when is empty the mag doesnt lock slide open. It has increased the capacity to 8 and functions flawlessly. I lost a spring from my lc9 spare mag. $199.99, Sale Have not had a chance to shoot with the Magguts yet but it fit perfect. Keep in mind that changing the grip of your EC9s with aftermarket components may change the profile of the gun. Another great MagGuts product. (verified owner) October 4, 2020. Very quick shipping and easy to install. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. No issues at all. Shane Becker What a clever idea! Typically priced under $350, the EC9s still offers several features that appeal to the discerning gun owner. MakerShot speed loaders are 100% designed and made in the USA, and carry a . When shooting the EC9s, remember that Ruger didnt design it for competitive shooting. Increase your magazine capacity to 9 rounds with this extended magazine for the EC9s, LC9s and LC9. I took a chance on the one for the LC9, it has more parts then before, well thought out. Ruger 10/22 Magazine .22LR $31.99. The Ruger EC9s for sale is a value priced 9mm pistol for concealed carry that has the features of a high-end gun. Brent R. I want the extension so my little finger has somewhere to hold. However, we find that feel varies from person to person we recommend that you take the time to hold an EC9s before you make a final purchase. Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. All rights reserved. In addition, it only weighs 17.2 oz, making it one of the lighter models on the market. -Patented, U.S. Patent No. Certain brands and products may be excluded from this offer. (verified owner) October 15, 2018, Donald P. The other one wont allow me to get that 8th round down far enough to hold. The installation was easy and the new springs performed flawlessly in all three magazines. of pressure to break the safety, and the double-action trigger requires two stages of pressure to fire. Is the 9-round extended magazine worth the small price you pay vs. the 7-round magazine that ships with the pistol? The gun has a height of 4.50, giving it a reasonably low profile. Product Details. Bulgarian AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round Clear Polymer Magazine, Gunmag Premium Vintage Tri-Blend Logo T-Shirt, GunMag Logo Glow In The Dark 4" PVC Patch, ETS Extended 9mm 12-Round Magazine for Glock 43 Pistols, Midwest Industries Scope Mount For Ruger 10/22 and Clones, Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact .380 ACP 12-Round Magazine, Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24mm SFP AR-BDC3 MOA LPVO, PPU Standard .270 Winchester 150gr Soft Point Ammo 20 Rounds, 2 Pack Ruger EC9 / LC9, LC9S 9mm 7-Round Magazine with Extended Floorplate, Ruger EC9/LC9, LC9S 9mm 7-Round Steel Magazine with Finger Rest Extension, Ruger EC9/LC9, LC9S Magazine Extended Floorplate, Maglula UpLula 9mm to .45 ACP Universal Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader, Sticky Holsters Pocket Holster Fits Up To 3.5" Barrel, Tyrant Designs Universal 9mm T-Comp Compensator, Bulldog Cases Diversion Pistol Vault Safe 10.5" x 7.75" x 2.75" Book with Combination Lock, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 Window AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 Gen 4/5 9mm 33-Round Factory Magazine. 90642 736676906420 Ruger 90642 LC9 Value Pack 7rd 9mm Luger For Ruger LC9/LC/EC9 Blued Steel 2 Per Pack Ruger, Magazine, 9MM, 7Rd, Fits Ruger LC9/LC9s and EC9s, with Finger Rest, 2 Pack, Blue Finish. The pistol has a barrel length of 3.12 and an overall length of 6. Richard B. I will be getting another for my spare mag also in near future. (verified owner) March 20, 2018. Ruger concentrated on safety measures to help prevent accidental discharges and other accidents. Florida Concealed Carry Laws, Licenses, & Resources, (GEN 2) BUY ONE MCK, SELECT COLORS & CAMOS, MCK 2.0 | Micro Conversion Kit Gen 2 (All Models), MCK 3.0 | GEN 3 MCK | MICRO CONVERSION KIT | GLOCK 17 / 19 / 19x / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 25 / 31 / 32 / 45 / 47, (GEN 1) BUY ONE MCK, GET ONE FREE COLOR & CAMO, MCK 1.0 | Micro Conversion Kit Gen 1 (All Models), MCK 2.0 | Micro Conversion Kit Gen 2 (ALL GLOCKS), Taurus Conversion Kit & Taurus Accessories, Smith and Wesson Conversion Kit & Smith & Wesson Accessories, Springfield Conversion Kit & Springfield Accessories, The Pros and Cons of the Glock G29: A Complete Review. Loaded chamber view port allows cartridge in the chamber to be seen when slide is closed. (verified owner) February 20, 2022, Jason M. Ruger developed the EC9s as a lower-cost version of their LC9 (Lightweight Compact 9mm) handgun. However, some people prefer tighter serrations. Menu. The springs are a very tight fit inside the magazine. Popular Categories. Tried to load 135 grain JHP and could only get 8 rounds in mag. (verified owner) June 21, 2022. (verified owner) July 13, 2018, I purchased two of the plus one kits. The sizing of the sight made it easy to see, and we found the performance of the sights comparable to the 3-dot system used on the larger LC9. Bill J. They just work. It is a bit expensive IMO but I still bought it, and in this case you get what you pay for , Anonymous Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. It did start to get difficult on the 8th round which had me questioning as I peered at the 7 round window though. The EC9s is a compact LCP (Lightweight Compact Pistol). $37.99. This 9mm pistol is built with a steel slide and high-performance frame that provide added strength and stability to improve the handgun's reliability. Glad you got it out! (verified owner) February 27, 2022, Allan Cant wait for you to have the guts for 1911s, Berettas and H&Ks. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here 2023 Copyright, entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! We found the wider rear-facing serrations comfortable. $4.00. Ive changed out the magazine internals for the stock LC9s magazine with the MagGuts kit. (verified owner) April 14, 2020, Quick ship, easy peasy to install thanks, Keith C. Gary Ive already ordered more, David Eldred Robert T. $4.00 . Might be worth taking a close look at the "catch hole" on the dummy mag where the pistol's mag latch locks in. Then at the range firing live rounds, it started again. Would love to buy more but your to pricey. Scott Isham (verified owner) November 1, 2018. This is a great product. Kits installed easily. LC9 Outer recoil spring Item #: 61626. Fairly easy conversion when following instructions. I dont know if I go a bad one or what, but The End of the spring that sits in the follower needs to be reworked or reengineered. Smooth and reliable! Use a tool, not your thumb. Please send the correct item with a return shipping label so I can return the incorrect product. A stock EC9s directly from Ruger comes at an MSRP of around $299 to $329. So it does hold 9 and will function. It may also increase the weight of your firearm. I put them in both magazines. After comparing it to the other mag that cycled fine and dropped free, I could see the brass button of the MagGuts wasnt completely seated into the hole in the Ruger floor plate of the mag that was acting up. (verified owner) March 24, 2019. Overall, I like having a larger cap mag for the range and for backup, so I bought one. One works, one doesnt. The E in EC9s stands for essential. Ruger chose the name because the EC9s only contains the essentials for a 9mm. Michael B. This factory magazine boasts durable steel construction with a corrosion-resistant finish for superior strength and long-lasting field service in virtually any environment. Ruger focused on rugged construction and keeping prices low when designing this gun. Have used these products for years, they work flawlessly. Id buy again, Lee Hayes The support team responded very quickly and was very helpful. J. F. Great product, well made and designed. By the way, eight round Sig P225-A1 mags will work perfectly in Rugers LC9S and dont stick down as far as Rugers 9 round mag. Daniel In addition, they made it easier to handle the EC9s effectively. Installation was easy. Its not stamped 9 round is it? Thanks. Terry Simply load only 8 and leave it, before long the spring will ease allowing all 9 rounds. Installation was very easy and the parts are the highest quality by manufacturing and material.the magazine operation is very smooth and the 8+1 ammunition upgrade is also a great benefit! Paul H. If youre looking for a firearm for taking to the range or if you need something to defend yourself with, we recommend you have a look at the Ruger EC9s. (verified owner) April 18, 2019. I have other mags from other manufacturers similar that functioned with this condition though, so I dont think it will be an issue. LC9S magazine, added a round as advertised. Gladius It accepts identical magazines, can use any external accessory designed for the LC9 and has the same alloy steel slide. (verified owner) July 28, 2018, Gary L. Any suggestions ? (verified owner) May 23, 2018, I installed the magguts and put 150 rounds through it , 20 rds Federal HST micro 150 grain JHP Only had to hiccups but I think it was thumb on slide . It was quite easy to swap the springs. hold open with one round left in the magazine. Greg Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Excellent packaging. I have not had a chance to check functionality by firing my weapon. Simple install. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Sign up for new product release notifications,updates, etc Searched everywhere on internet until I found mag guts. Max B. I have big hands so using the 9 rd mag is a bonus. Many people said the installation was difficult, they needed better instructions and/ or the included diagram left much to be desired. Functioned perfectly in my Ruger LC9-s Pro. It was a little hard to get the 8th round in at first but i left the magazine loaded for a couple of days and now no issues. Thanks Ruger!! This is my CCW firearm ( ruger EC9S) I will buy another magguts for back MAG, Keith F. Anyway, heres the takedown drill. Coupon expires in 14 days. and the Cheaper Than Dirt symbol are registered trademarks of Direct Investments LTD. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter. Anonymous Copyright 2023 GunMag Warehouse, All Rights Reserved. Ruger LC9 / LC9S / EC9 9mm Magazine Speedloader. Mark O. Very clear & concise install instructions. One broke while i was installing it into my magazine body. That one hung up too. Always have a backup magazine with the 2 Pack Ruger EC9/LC9, LC9S 9mm 7-Round Magazine with Extended Floorplate. These magazines let you shoot more 5-shot groups without running into an empty chamber. One of the main reasons the LC9s was such a success was because it was brought to the market when a lot of people were starting to use pistols for personal protection. (verified owner) November 6, 2018, It is silly that Ruger didnt do this stock because magguts makes it really easy! I like the manual safely for pocket carry. The relatively small size of the EC9s makes it easy to tuck away in a concealed carry holster. I have an extra round in an already great carry pistol. Wesley (verified owner) October 23, 2018. installed the MG according to instructions, the last (8th) round sometimes wont load into the mag. Ruger factory LC9 and EC9s magazines. Fits Ruger LC9 Keep in mind this is a 7 round mag with an adapter on the end. I can say that the order was easy and the shipping was extremely fast. Took it apart AGAIN and bent the spring some more. $599.99, Special Price Includes both flush and pinky extension base plates. The Ruger LC9s is based on the Ruger LCP, which stands for "Lightweight Compact Pistol." The polymer-frame .380 semi-auto was launched in 2008 and immediately became a very popular firearm. 5.0 $79.97 Ruger LC9/EC9S/LC9S Magazine 9mm Luger 9 Rounds Grip Extension Steel Black 90404 4.0 $59.97 ProMag Magazine For Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7 Rounds Steel Blued RUG16 4.5 $29.97 With the EDC9, they must have figured you'd end any conflict with your 7+1 rounds because you only get one magazine. This ProMag Ruger LC9 and EC9s magazine is the perfect aftermarket magazine for your handgun. (verified owner) February 27, 2018, It was just like I thought and hoped it would be, Tim C. (verified owner) September 20, 2022. This extended magazine features a factory plus two round finger extension. Product performs as advertised. (verified owner) February 13, 2018. In addition to providing you with two extra 9mm Caliber rounds, this magazine features an integrated grip extension on the end of the grip. All rights reserved. (verified owner) April 18, 2018, Bought these for my Ruger LC9s and my Walther PPS. . (verified owner) April 13, 2021, TyJuan L. $16.99, Sale Check the chamber indicator to get visual confirmation that you do not have a round in the chamber before you begin any maintenance activities. You just never know when one extra round might be the critical difference. $319.95. (verified owner) April 5, 2021. (verified owner) May 24, 2019, Michael The LC9s has adjustable rear sights, a slightly different grip texture, the slide is blued, and the barrel is steel. Slide locks open after last round fired. . $13.99, Sale I love MagGuts products. Love this firearm, seeing some comments if you need the extra rounds go back to the range. The Mugguts product is high quality. Youll want to use lube to cover the slide, barrel hood, and frame rails. Assembly straightforward and directions very clear, though slight learning curve on how exactly you have to hold spring in place while sliding plate on. Ruger. Made in USA. (verified owner) February 13, 2023, Very good communication, shipped quickly. I wish they also sold just the base plate so I . (verified owner) May 3, 2021, Keith M. Robert R. (verified owner) April 23, 2018, Installation was easy took it out to The Range but 50 rounds through it no flaws makes my 7rd to 8rd and one in the pipe . (verified owner) April 13, 2021, Anonymous Allister A. This is how your pistol was meant to be loaded. Shop for your EC9s at Omaha Outdoors. The only other issue was that there is not yet a video guide, and the printed instructions, while clear, are not as detailed as they could be. Very fast service. Install was fairly straightforward if you follow the assembly picture. Alfred Scuderi However, we found the spread acceptable for a weapon wed recommend for home defense, even from that distance. Checkered back and front straps for secure grip. (verified owner) April 14, 2018. Very happy with MaGguts so far! Literally took about 5 minutes to change, couldnt be easier to get an extra round!! (verified owner) February 19, 2020. Loads 9 rounds no problem. Despite its low suggested retail price, the Ruger EC9s has numerous features that make it an attractive option. Ruger LC9/EC9S/LC9S Magazine 9mm Luger 9 Rounds Gr ProMag Magazine For Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7 Rounds Steel Blued RUG16. Could not ask more from any business. While the MSRP is $299 you will find the pistol for sale at much less. Be sure your magazine is totally clean and degreased before installation. Ruger EC9s pistol is slimmer, lighter in weight, and more compact than the Ruger LC9 for personal protection. This article will go over all the specs and features and answer the most common questions about the Ruger EC9s 9mm. (verified owner) July 5, 2018. It . Works perfect, was exactly as advertised! (verified owner) February 14, 2018. Joe P. (verified owner) February 3, 2020. All rights reserved. Edward Koehler (verified owner) January 29, 2019. Recommended. I LIVE ON DISABILITY INCOME SO MONEY IS VERY TIGHT. And its single-stack magazine makes the gun very narrow for carrying the pistol concealed. If you have 9mm ammunition that you prefer to use for other firearms in your possession, it should do well with the EC9s. Due to its size, many gun owners expect it to hold five bullets at most. (verified owner) July 15, 2020, Anonymous 9 round magazines for LC9 are seriously over priced. Easy to install and flawless function. Beyond satisfied with MagGuts!! ProMag Ruger LC9 EC9s 9mm 10 Round Magazine Blued RUG 17. I had a little trouble figuring out which direction the coil spring should be installed, and the gun had a bit of trouble feeding. I bet it will not be long before gun manufactures start using MagGuts in their factory mags. Interestingly, and likely due to the larger size, this MagGuts conversion kit was much harder to install than others (I have 3 kits for my LCP). Product was excellent and installation was easy. (verified owner) March 4, 2019, Robert $16.99, Special Price We needed to apply almost 8 lbs. Once installed, they are no more difficult to load than the standard magazine, and inserting a loaded magazine does not require extra effort (as with the LCP conversion). I would love it if these worked consistently, but since they dont I would like to return them. Ive done both of my LC9s mags now and like the result. Order today! Converts your 7 round Ruger LC9, LC9s, or EC9s 9mm magazine into an 8 round magazine without extension. Almost enough resistance to make you think mag is full then suddenly it accepts the last round. I finally got around to shooting and they both work as theyre supposed to. . Ruger LC9, LC9s, EC9s MagGuts-High Capacity Magazine Conversion James M. All ProMag magazines come with a lifetime warranty, ensuring you'll always have a working magazine on hand. Quick shipping and delivery. Not a bad idea for cost savings for Ruger, it not very convenient for the consumer to visually see how many rounds are loaded into the extended mag. Wayne Dotson The LC9S, being so compact, is surprisingly accurate shooting. I received my Magguts kit for Ruger ec9s magazine very fast. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. $39.99, Special Price (verified owner) April 13, 2019, Reginald D. The Glock 29 is a subcompact-sized gun that offers great performance and accuracy. Copyright 2021 CAA USA. Went to 115 grain FMJ. Ruger textured each side of the grip with a non-abrasive but rough pattern. -Easy to install. Both the slide and barrel use the same finish. (verified owner) March 2, 2018. (verified owner) March 21, 2020, Christopher T. (verified owner) April 30, 2018. I will say I have only bought one of these springs but i tested it with a box of 100 rounds with zero issues. FIRST OFF WHEN YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THE MANUFACTURER YOU PAY FULL LIST PRICE. I have already recommended this quick upgrade to two others that own LC9s Pros. Taking the time to upgrade the EC9s with these sights can enhance your enjoyment of the firearm and make it more functional as a close-quarters defense option. (verified owner) November 22, 2021, john Z. It has a 3.12 barrel and weighs about 17 ounces unloaded. (verified owner) March 14, 2019. Get exclusive offers and early access to our best deals! (verified owner) August 21, 2018. Top Rated Plus. (verified owner) April 1, 2021. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. $79.99, Special Price Ruger Redhawk Revolver. $13.99, Sale Anthony Vicari Great product. The build quality is first rate, this one is made in USA and as good as the Italian made mags. This factory magazine boasts durable steel construction with a corrosion-resistant finish for superior strength and long-lasting field service in virtually any environment. Made in USA. However, it still displayed good accuracy when we took it out. (verified owner) February 8, 2019, Anonymous Ruger didnt put a focus on aesthetics for the EC9s finish. The other two do not. Clean and professional product. The EC9 discussed in this review is one of the many different models Ruger has recently brought to this market. Easily installed in minutes. You have to really slam the slide when cocking to allow the first round to feed. A polymer follower, coupled with chrome-plated steel springs, ensures reliable feeding and superior performance. The Ruger EC9s provides you with an affordable and compact option. Always have a backup magazine with the 2 Pack Ruger EC9/LC9, LC9S 9mm 7-Round Magazine with Extended Floorplate.
West Funeral Home Obituaries Bayonne New Jersey, Jennifer Aniston Salad Dressing Recipe, Articles W