The biggest name under the Capricorns would have to be none other than the king of rock and roll himself, Elvis Presley. Considering that Aquarians carea lotabout the world around them and about various causes, it's no surprise that they need a job with a purpose that they believe in if they are going to feel fulfilled by their careers. Following are some of the worst traits of an Aquarius: Lack of focus: They hardly can focus on something, one reason being pessimistic at times demotivated them and they tend to lose focus from whatever they are doing. This is one of the bad traits of an Aquarius. Technology - They love techy toys. Those born under an Aquarius sun tend to be excellent leaders and will be drawn to jobs that allow them to continue learning new things. Paypal me at: https://www.paypal.me/ErikaGarnett My social media: Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/QueenAusetHeru/ Instagram: @queen_auset_heruTwitter:https://twitter.com/AusetHeru Want to rock your Aquarius pride? This Aquarius star is purportedly an astrology fan herself, even going so far as to familiarise herself with the star sign of different roles she plays. This famous actor has his Sun in Aquarius with a Virgo Moon, making him more likely to be down-to-earth than other water bearers. The Ozark star was born on Feb. 5 and seems to have been in everything a mark of an Aquarian who needs to be entertained in order to be productive. Two Taureans in love are positively unmatched. This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius! I think Jeremy Piven might have let his Entourage success go to his head a little bit. John Salangsang/Invision/AP The "Orange Is the New Black" actress was born May 29. She was born on Feb. 10, 1967. The SKIMS founder caused quite a controversy at the 2022 Met Gala when she wore Marilyn Monroes iconic Happy Birthday Mr. President museum-piece gown. Aquarius is represented by the water carrier Ganymede. Air is their elemental sign. Shahidi asked Twitter for help deciphering her birth chart and even rocked Aquarius-themed make-up at the MET Gala in 2019. Not only that, but they're great listeners who are down to have an intellectual conversation (via Astrology.Care). Taurus - these two may find themselves in a battle of wills, as Taurus tries to bring Aquarius down to earth and give up any wild ideas. Oprah. Politics and social issues are high on your agenda and if you're the same they will see more than a potential friendship and a potential romance. Considering the Capricorns family oriented nature, it should be no surprise that Elvis was a Capricorn considering his intense relationship with his mother, Gladys Presley. With a few possible exceptions, same-sign zodiac relationships tend to make a great match, and while not all same-sign celeb couples last, plenty of others have proven just how strong these pairs can be. Aquarians often have interesting hobbies; do Bale's incredible movie transformations count? I cant even imagine doing some of the stuff he did for his work on The Revenant, like eating raw meat, enduring freezing Canadian temperatures and sleeping in an animal carcass (according toMashable). They need their space, but they will always come home to you to tell you about what matters to them. Aquarius all around! Email me to make an appointment or get an answer. askanaquarius007@gmail.com Readings are $40 for 30 minutes and $70 for an hour. Sagittariuss tend to be curious, energetic, optimistic and enthusiastic. According to the loudestlion, Zooey Deschanel's adorkable thing is just an act. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. I honestly cant think of anything Ive seen her in where sheisnt hysterical. Cameron Diaz displays this attribute in her romantic life by having only been married once and having waited until she was 41 to do so. This will be Florences first trip to the Met Gala and another very famous face will also have her Met debut. RELATED: The 10 Best And Worst Personality Traits Of Aquarius + Their Perfect Love Match. Science has affirmed that all humans are all made up of stardust, so why not Hollywood star dust? Just look to these same-sign Hollywood couples who've made things work for some inspo. They also make wonderful case workers in the world of social work, as they have great attention to detail and a strong drive to improve the lives of others. Did OJ Simpson's Son Jason Kill Nicole Brown & Ron Goldman? When John Malkovich throws a party, don't get in his way. Gemini - a relationship between these two signs has the potential to be a complete love match. Chris Pratt Chris Pratt. All of these things seem to describe the girl that comes onstage like a wrecking ball (see what I did there) with her booming voice and wonderfully obnoxious outfits. The Taurus is powerful, reliable and romantic. Aquarians are notoriously independent, which may explain why Timberlake once ditched his boy band days for a solo career. Aquarius celebrities include Harry Styles, Jennifer Aniston, Shakira, Megan Thee Stallion, Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, Kerry Washington, Emma Roberts, Elijah Wood, Paris Hilton, The Weeknd, and Ellen DeGeneres, I'm a 'cougar' at 52 - haters say I'm not 'perfect' but I love my 'mom bod', I've got big boobs & did a Shein bikini haul - it's a dangerous outfit, Interior designer reveals two trends that are making your house look outdated, You have the eyes of a hawk if you see the elephant in this illusion, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Those under this star sign are often interested in charity work, Aquarius is represented by the water carrier Ganymede. free-thinking celebrities are Aquarius men. When a Taurus dates a fellow bull, it tends to be a match made in astrological heaven. The actress and director's birthday is Feb. 10. To some, they're known as the aliens of the zodiac, 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Looking for an interesting way to turn up the heat? RELATED:The 10 Best Worst Zodiac Personality Traits Of Virgo (+ Their Perfect Love Match). George Clooneywas born on May 6th. Unfortunately, fellow crabs Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez didn't end up making their Cancer love last. According to Thought Catalog, a negative trait of Aquarians is that they're detached and distant. Aquariuss tend to be intellectuals, deep thinkers and great problem solvers. All of which emanate from celebrity hunk, George Clooney. Norwood was born on Feb. 11. She celebrates her birthday on Feb. 10. So which stars will have the best dressed red carpet moments and who will miss the mark? I combed through it to find the worst examples and collected them here. However, fellow lions Jennifer Lopez (July 24) and Ben Affleck (August 15) have rekindled their romance after nearly 20 years apart. Just because one person runs into a celebrity in the street and doesn't get to have a magical moment with them doesn't mean that that celebrity is a jerk. By Nicole Bradley-Bernard Written on Jun 25, 2020. Like Cap-Cap romances, an Aquarius-Aquarius relationship tends to be pretty emotionally detached, but that's exactly the way these folks like it. For example, an Aquarian may cancel a date at the last minute because a friend or family member is stuck and needs a ride. Though the idea of two restless, curious Geminis in a relationship sounds exhausting, Gems tend to get along swimmingly with their fellow twins. You have to play with the steps, of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Let me know which item to buy. You have a hotline to each others minds and hearts and can understand each other deeply. Scorpio - Scorpio may feel too controlling for Aquarius, although you may still find yourself drawn to their mystery. 26 of 31 The Weeknd Kevin Mazur/WireImage The singer is always in his feelings, leaning into his passions and emotions and turning them into Emma Watson was born on April 15th. Scorpios tend to be super dedicated people. All the Stars Blowing Out the Candles on Their Special Day, A Timeline of Jeremy Renner's Snowplow Accident and His Ongoing Recovery, Reese Witherspoon's 3 Kids: Everything to Know, 'Sister Wives' Family: Everything to Know About Kody Brown, His 4 Wives and 18 Kids, Paying Tribute to the Celebrities Who Have Died in 2023, Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz's Relationship Timeline, Teresa Giudice's 4 Daughters: Everything to Know. The Modern Family actress turns 25 on Jan. 28, 2023. An Aries-Aries relationship is absolute fire. Her Inner Circle Is Not Surprised. Ellen DeGeneres, Cristiano Ronaldo and Michael B. Jordan are just a few stars who have the zodiac sign. Cameron Diaz was born on August 30th, so she's a Virgo. Oprah Winfrey. From the Ram to the Fish in astrology, find celebrities that match your zodiac Sun sign. Fashions Finest to Epic Fails: See the 2023 Met Galas Best and Worst Dressed Celebs in Photos. Our personalities, to some degree or another, are actually written in the stars (See what I did there? (Also, going to rehab and being treated for bi-polar and eating disorders probably helped her be a better person, too.). Please consult your doctor before taking any action. In terms of their strengths, Horoscope.com reports that Aquarius are often intellectual and analytical. Aquarians have deep passion, but they know jumping into something too quickly can cause more harm than good, the site reads. All of these things seem to describe the girl that comes onstage like a wrecking ball (see what I did there) with her booming voice and wonderfully obnoxious outfits. Life & Style is part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Copyright a360media 2023. John Travolta. And when two Cancers get together, it's just about the sweetest thing. You'd think a Libra-Libra partnership would be a thing of beauty, but TBH, trust tends to be an issue when these two get together. You can trust an Aquarius to keep whatever secrets you tell to them, and they are great at helping you analyze a situation or make a tough decision. Johnny Depp was born on June 9th. So it doesnt matter if people dont necessarily like it. While an Aquarius is someone you can turn to when you need to talk, they're kind of hard to get some one-on-one time with. Considering the fact that Rihanna is not only a fabulous singer, but also a dancer, rapper, song writer, record producer, and actress; its no surprise to find out that shes a Pisces! You go, you Sagittarius goddess you! Laverne Cox. But when he was, he was super rude to people, according to Abstractify. The whole point is that you are expressing yourself with what you are wearing, she told the publication. Libras are usually some of the most peaceful and fair people. Also, according to a bunch of people who have publicly talked badly about her, including Shonda Rhimes. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The actress and mom celebrates on Feb. 10. According to rhorewyn, Hilary Duff doesn't have time for fans. RELATED:Characteristics Of The Leo Horoscope Sign That Makes Astrology's Lion The RULER Of The Zodiac. The sun transits this Air sign from January 20 toFebruary 18. Aquarians dont like labels, and may shy away from any adjectiveeven the good ones you might bestow upon them. Or, do you love an Aquarius who does? The Leos stubbornness makes them resilient against obstacles and challenges, allowing them to make it to the top of their careers despite any curve balls thrown their way. StyleCaster is a part of Penske Media Corporation. KENA BETANCUR // Getty Images Sissy Spacek Birthday: December 25 The star of 1976 cult classic, Carrie, will be 70 years old on Christmas. They are also social butterflies and find making new friends pretty effortless. As such, you might find them at aprotest, volunteering on the weekend, or donating their money and time to a good cause. The actor and Thor villain celebrates his birthday on Feb. 9. Basketball star Michale Jordan also shares this air sign, as does musician Alicia Keys. Luckily, it seems Emmy Rossum (Sept. 12) and her producer husband of three years, Sam Esmail (Sept. 17), don't have an issue with that. Theyre nerve-racking. According to DumbledoresAtheist, he'll just threaten to buy the place and have you fired. The book, which has sold more than 700,000 copies across the world, is a complete guide to Sun signs, Moon signs, Ascending signs, the placement of Planets in Houses and the newest discoveries in astrology.
Queen Victoria's Coronation Newspaper Article Ks2, Articles W