She has seen us before. Achilles from Troy FanFiction. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Achilles Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Featured Fanfiction Bloodlines | Percy Jackson 1,680 pages Completed January 7, 2022 Maddie Percy Jackson | Annabeth Chase Percy Jackson | Greek Rome Camp Half Blood Jason Grace Camp Jupiter Thalia Grace The Last Olympian The Titans Curse . Just how long can Meg's self resolve hold out? They began dating Junior year of highschool. The Trojan War has long passed, and King Achilles has returned to Phthia with Patroclus to rule. That also means that Zagreus can bring out his skimpiest pair of shorts.Achilles hates them, but he cant deny just how good they make Zagreus look. Achilles and Patroclus hurt each other a lot. In the days leading to their sixteenth birthdays, Patroclus is determined to rewrite Achilles' poem of life, to add himself into it forever as lovers. not satisfied with how tsoa ended? "But here, in this part of the palace, I am just Achilles.". Work Search: Please consider turning it on! And it's hard because I think about him all the time. Feel free to pitch ideas. Completed enemy greek fantasy +17 more # 4 Perseus: Excidium Troiae by The Secret Society of Writers 9.7K 352 15 Perseus. He couldn't jerk the feeling of this being his fault, guilt was not even close to what he felt, the sheer culpability, and regret he felt- it couldn't even be elucidated into words, no sentiments spoken, still, he tried- he muttered hopeless and inefficient apologies into Patrocluss cold skin, his hands wrapping around his waist as he repeatedly apologized until it fell into quiet, tired murmurs, and it was evident he would soon fall into a deep respite of sleep. Hope you enjoy. Achilles found himself in the Underworld after his death. That you have to come into the company youre probably going to inherit for, what, a week?. Work Search: Bottom Zagreus (Hades Video Game) Sub Zagreus (Hades Video Game) Dom Achilles (Hades Video Game 2019) Top Achilles (Hades Video Game 2019) Light Dom/sub; Summary "You won't break me, sir. Inappropriate use of olive oil ( ). Deal with it. When Achilles noticed the new kid, everybody noticed the new kid. They say that the action of being halved leaves a mark, and that two souls which belong to one another will wear such a mark on their skin." Titania has the worst luck of the ancient world. Achilles and Patroclus have a pretty love-making session. Hope you enjoy! In that they both have a second soul-mark, and it glows as bright as Zagreus does. Patroclus's soul travels faster than ever before, leading him to the depths of the underworld, a place he has been denied for so long. When a different threat of fate arises, they must figure out how to cope with it together along with the added challenge of keeping their family intact. Still, the two keep running into each other.Follow as these two do their best to navigate the strange world of legacy and war. He wants to be remembered. A study of Achilles and his relationships with Patroclus and Zagreus. But what of his love? So when a strange exiled boy joins his father's foster children and is not falling over himself to please him, Achilles takes notice. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Thank you so much! I love patrochilles, and I have ideas that don't make whole books, so I'm putting them in here. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Changes: Nyx and Chaos are now Thanatos' parents. Also, they're all horny and in love with each other. Rather, his body lay limp in Achilles' arms in forever sleep, unmoving, lips opened slightly, skin paled from its usually tan, sun-kissed such, freckles far and in between. Patroclus marvels at the perfection of his loves body. B Born in ancient Greece, Perseus loses his mother at a young age to Zeus' rivalry with Poseidon. Please consider turning it on! bri gets a bit..annoying since shes inspired from lilywe know how that one went Patroclus gets called pat cause i get tired of writing it as patroclus, but i love him so much guys hes my little skrunkly, oh btw they arent in school? Death comes with a newfound power that promises peace and rest from the noise of the world. Megaera is back in Zagreus' room- unannounced. A Greek warrior. Not to mention Zagreuss burning feet and mismatched eyes. The Moirai | The Fates (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), i need someone to love me like achilles does patroclus, [Vietnamese Translation] High-Flying Birds, ch 1 is just like. I think that Patroclus deserves a turn with the Spiked Collar. Originally written for Ambrosia & Ichor Zine. a short poem about a half god and his mortal lover. Parent tags (more general): The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller Mergers bottom achilles has been made a synonym of Bottom Achilles (Song of Achilles). I've always, ALWAYS thought of what every Assassin's Creed character would react/act with a kid tagging along with them. Thank you so much! It wasnt nearly as lavish as I wished it to be, but it was enough to bring a grin to my face. Thank you so much! Patroclus' voice is still rough with sleep, and the words are half-slurred against the curve of his neck. kids playing and having fun idk how to tag that, Ajax the Greater son of Telamon (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ajax the Lesser son of Oileus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), not underage drinking depending on where you are. **Artwork is not mine. Patroclus knew the rumors by heart by now, how the god took the place of the previous king in a more or less peaceful way and ruled the Myrmidons with an iron fist. Their lives come to a crashing halt when an engagement journey to Scyros results in a devastating shipwreck, leaving only the two stranded on an island. hear me out. Then, he pulled his chiton down to bare his shoulder and chest, and pointed at a mark just over his heart. He is free at last, unbound from the limbo between life and death. To try and curb their bad habit, Patroclus gives them a task to keep them obedient and occupied while he films next weeks video. He gathered himself, just for a moment, using tremendous will to push back against the wine-built haze.Lord Dionysus, what are youDionysus gave a wicked grin, not that Zagreus could see it. What a terrible thing to invoke with Achilles cradled so tenderly in my lap, panting shallow breaths at my touch. Achilles is the hapless victim in his Prince and Lord Ares' sex games. But the gods like to play their own games and so, now, he is left only with memories and the body of his lover. In which wretched nepo baby-slash-influencer Achilles seduces his PA-slash-boyfriend(?) He wrapped his hand around his cousins clothed cock, the heel of his palm digging into the base. Or would he meet someone entirely unexpected? A Trojan princess. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Major Character Death, Underage, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (133), The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller (293), Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (38), Achilles & Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (302), Achilles/Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (200), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (31), Briseis & Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (22), Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game) (17), Achilles & Thetis (Song of Achilles) (12), Achilles & Briseis (Song of Achilles) (8), Achilles & Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (5), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore (28), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (20), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Established Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles & Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Andromache/Hector (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles & Briseis & Patroclus (Song of Achilles), Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Briseis | Hippodameia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Myrto of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Andromache (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Iphigenia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Mixing Iliad and TSOA for the personalities, Achilles and Patroclus hurt each other a lot, The rare ocurrence of Patroclus getting angry, Menoetius of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Philomela mother of Patroclus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), I love Briseisshe belongs with me and not Patroclus, Achilles loves Patroclus to an obsessive amount, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Alternate Universe - Trojan War Setting (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Inspired by Achilles and Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore). The rare ocurrence of Patroclus getting angry. Patroclus. He fears no god, and certainly no man--but the same can not be said for [This is a rewrite of my other story, also named Down up and around.] While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How Does This Dynamic Work? Achilles and Patroclus get home from a romantic Valentines Day dinner, and never make it past their bedroom door. Achilles and Patroclus were perfect for each other.However, after Achilles loses his temper and hurts Patroclus, they began growing apart, but Achilles doesnt really want to let Patroclus go, holding to any remains of the innocent love they once felt.Following an incident, Patroclus changes permanently in more ways than Achilles can understand, yet hes determined to stay by his side no matter what.It doesnt matter if he loses his life in the process.Vampire AU, Briseis is Patroclus' girlfriend. In which Patroclus and Achilles meet in a modern day college, and fall in love because they'd know each other anywhere. I can take more than that." He nestles himself further onto Achilles, peering over his shoulder and grinning at his mentor's stricken look. so he went back to the convenience store---------------------------------------------------------Modern AU, set in Greece, with a university system I don't fully understand -- all characters are 18+POVs will alternate between chapters, usually every 1-2. The inhumane statue bounced harmlessly off his chest which drew an even deeper laugh from him. Not long ago Achilles got a taste of what Zagreus could be like when donning the full mantle of his power as god of life. It took us a couple of months to whittle it into a shape that resembled him. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). To Peleus dismay, Achilles shows no interest in any girl. He is free at last, unbound from the limbo between life and death. The war raged on, just as the gods planned it too. Diana Jones has always felt drawn to the history of Troy and after she got her degree in historical documents she finds herself n A series of short one-shots featuring Patroclus/Achilles. Achilles/Patroclus/Thanatos/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Inspired by Achilles and Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Zagreus is a Little Shit (Hades Video Game), Asterius | The Minotaur/Theseus (Hades Video Game), Asterius | The Minotaur (Hades Video Game), Top Asterius | The Minotaur (Hades Video Game), mentioned Megaera/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), zagreuss zany time travel antics (guest-starring long-haired theseus), Icarus/Momus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Pirithous (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Hades (Video Game) Canon-Typical Temporary Death, Asterius is only a supporting character in this one I'm afraid, Some vague Asterius/Hypnos in the last chapter, but not enough to warrant tagging as ship, Unrelated fics with Momus in them (in case you want more Momus lmao), Asterius | The Minotaur/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Minor Asterius | The Minotaur/Theseus (Hades Video Game), You Like That? Achilles needs moments of reprieve, sometimes, Patroclus says.Im afraid I dont understand.. He has learned throughout his years it is best to keep your head low and your eyes even lower. He knew theyd never be returned, Achilles was a God in comparison to Patroclus. Canonical Character Death. Kind of a succession AU?? They have to be quiet, since Zagreus is just across the hall Patroclus grinned darkly, Heres the deal, loves of mine. Zagreus is happy to have reunited Achilles and Patroclus. "It wasnt shocking that a fellow hunter knew their way around a set of lockpicks. In the background, Odysseus quietly sighed at the absurdity of the situation. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. A sparring match between Zagreus, Patroclus, and Achilles turns Patroclus giving Zagreus a lesson on how to top. I will not hide you,. More specifically, Zagreus is concentrated on what lies beneath Achilles' long skirt.This work is part of the Divinity Zine Hades Anthology. So partial credit goes to Firebird963 for this idea, Bleepbloopbee for beta reading and editing and Emil for Beta reading too! It is only when he and Achilles are reunited in the afterlife, within Elysium, that he finally acts on it. After convincing him to join him on a proper date, he plans to introduce him to Patroclus. suddenly, the course of their lives had quite literally changed overnight. If Patroclus did not have much self control, this is what I think he would have done when he found out about Deidamia and his future heir. Extremely so. Achilles came to Troy for glory, to have his name remembered throughout the ages.but what he found was something much more needed than glory. but since they have experience then underage drinking is implied i guess? I am going to fuck Achilles until Im satisfied while he stays exactly where he is, keeping our princes pretty cock nice and warm until Im ready to touch him. Afterlife of Patrochilles by pll bjarna. This takes place after Persephone's return, but the feast did not happen. Briseis has figured out why Achilles doesn't like her, she doesn't plan on leaving Patroclus, it's like a petty game they've been playing for 4 years. In which Zagreus tries his hand at pleasuring Achilles. **Artwork is not mine. Did he hurt him? But when Meg says she needs him- with her dominant demeanor and formidable whip- he just can't say no. How heartbroken he was. It was enough to bring a grin on Patroclus' face as well. Then he felt a nail tease at the hem of his chiton, drawing lazy circles just above the start of his crotch. Prince Achilles, chief of the Myrmidons, hero of the Greeks, had withdrawn from battle after the Spartan King stole his prize of war, refusing to fight for a man without honor. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Chiron had laughed when I first showed it to him. When Aphrodite gets ahold of some very interesting flowers via Hermes, chaos ensues in the Underworld. Achilles never considered himself into that kind of thing, but it turns out that being overwhelmed by a lover who can be endlessly fluid is an experience he more than enjoys. The Bloodthirsty. Con chim c bay vt qua u chng ti. Sometimes Achilles and Patroclus like to invite a third to join their bed. Patroclus." Achilles, best of the Greeks, is a mischievous and self absorbed prince. I see you as every color in this world, everything golden, soft and beautiful. Patroclus says, Achilless pink lips curl into a impish smile, as if Patrocluss words werent all of his truth.Prove it then.. Faintly, he hoped that the mysterious Achilles wasnt some hot-headed new hunter that had more rage than sense.".
Doug And Shannon Hoffpauir, 324438331692ce3a San Antonio Rodeo Fairgrounds, San Diego County Zoning Ordinance, Joe Jackson Funeral Home Obituaries Laredo Tx, Family Medicine Consultant Jobs Middle East, Articles B