Drayke will never be forgotten. El amor tan grande que sienten por Drayke , los har seguir adelante. We wish Drayke and his family comfort at this time and hope that they feel embraced with love by the world and those closest to them. I will do everythig to teach him love and care for others. Dear family, all my love for you. Drake, you are absolutely stunning! It would have been a pleasure to be your friend have a good trip buddy!! Tell everyone you love them each and every day. Much love. . Esta sociedad enferma a impuesto estereotipos que lastimosamente a trascendido fronteras, a tal punto de odiarnos unos con otros y que llegaron a tal punto que los nios tampoco se salvan, queda en nuestras manos que esto cambie. Desde all, ser su ngel protector, ser quien los acompaar a continuar este camino y todo el amor que l tuvo hacia ustedes se quedar grabado en sus corazones, en sus recuerdos, en cada amigo que hizo, en cada paso que dio. Lo siento mucho de corazn nadie merece sentirse de esta manera, rezo por un mundo mas empatico y tolerable donde reine la paz el amor y la armona. Rest in peace little angle and little fighter. I wish we all can go to the past, and that your family knows it and hugs youcan we? Los abrazo a miles de kilmetros de distancia desde Temuco sur de Chile. Decid sacar de esa escuela llena de gente que solo iba a cobrar un salario pero sin compromiso de velar por la seguridad de los nios. It needs to be heared! ** What a precious little boy. Doby Funeral Home Raeford, North Carolina (NC) | Who Passed On Doby Funeral Home Doby Funeral Home Raeford, North Carolina Order Flowers (910) 875-4136 Get Directions Doby Funeral Home 1382 N Main St Raeford, North Carolina 28376 Funeral Flower Options North Carolina Death Certificate Info https://www.dobyfuneralhome.com/ From thousands of miles away and even without knowing you, from the bottom of my soul I'm sending you my deepest love feelings. I'm only a message away. Tight hug. God bless you all and I will keep you all in my prayers. May you Rest In Peace and be a happy free soul up in Heaven ..A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family, my heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow. No matter how much love we show to our children a bullies word always hit harder. Hoy brillas en el cielo, igual como brillaste en la tierra, ganaremos esto por t, Drayke y por todos quienes fueron callados. Education and respect is what this world needs. Since I read and saw precious Drayke's story, I can truly tell you that is an overwhelming feeling the fact that this is a situation that any parent/child could live. Sending loads of love and light to your little blue eyed angel and your family. Sending all the light and love my family can muster your way. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Mis mas sinceras condolencias , las palabras se quedan cortas, he llorado mucho porque como madre se que nuestros hijos lo son todo para sus padres. Todo nuestro cario y nuestras muy sentidas condolencias a su familia por la irreparable perdida de este angelito. I'm sorry that your time in this planet was short, and that you had to go in such a way. I am so sorry for your loss. All the love from Sweden <3. Esta noticia parti mi corazn en mil pedazos, no puedo imaginar el gran dolor de perder a un hijo. May God welcome him in his Celestial Kingdom. Know that all my thoughts are with you. You will never suffer again. Que terrible desicion tomaste, imagino tu sufrimiento y la desesperacin que te llevo a terrible final. I will keep you guys on my prayers. Even though he is not there with you he will always be watching over you and guiding you all throughout your lives. Im sure that his memories are going to be with you forever brighting you with love. Debemos aprender los adultos a ensear a ser amables a nuestros hijos! Your story has attached itself to our hearts. He is survived by his daughters Tara McMillan and Tammi Read Dexter Thomas's complete obituary here: Memorials may be made to Luther's Lutheran Church, 4955 Richfield Road, Richfield, NC 28137. I hope people starts noticing how much bullying effects a persons mental health. I'm just so sorry that this little boy had to die before anyone knew about what he went through on this Earth. Solo quisiera abrazarlos!!! Descansa en paz pequeo. I'm so sorry you felt like you had to do what you did. Everytime I see his face I want to cry, I am sending all my hugs & love to you from over the seas & hope you remember all the wonderful years your gorgeous boy was with you xxxxx, I cannot imagine the pain you are going through I am a mother of a 14 year old boy and a 17 year old girl. I understand you so well .. Drayke has been an angel sent to leave us a teaching that has no borders. Solo podemos mandaros toda nuestra familia nuestro ms sincero amor. Todo el amor a la familia. And I thank your family for courageously sharing your story, Drayke's story with the world. I will think about this sweet boy for the rest of my days. Que En Paz Descanes Drayke. My deepest condolences on the loss of your beautiful boy. Hace falta amor y empata. No hay palabras que puedan mitigar el dolor que significa la prdida de un hijo, pero envo un abrazo repleto de amor, fortaleza y esperanza para ustedes. I'm so sorry for your sorrow and loss. I hope that your angel is on the better part and feel happinnes. We are so sorry for your loss and know that his story has touched so many lives, especially our family. I hope you can find peace. Su carita refleja amor , ternura ,sus maravillosos ojos llegan a lo ms profundo de nuestros corazones. We are sending our condolences during this difficult time. Keep God close, too. Yo creo que siempre has sido un ngel, antes en la tierra donde hicistes tan dichosos a tus paps y familia de tenerte . My heart absolutely breaks for you. You have a beautiful shine that we have all noticed. This is my worst nightmare as parents and it hurts me so much to read your story. May your next journey be filled with love, peace & happiness. La educacin viene de casa seores. I am praying for comfort for your family, you will never be the same but your son will send you signs that he is happy in Heaven. As a mom myself I just cannot imagine losing a child because of this. This world has truly lost one of the most awesome kids I have ever meet. She was preceded in death by her husband, Obdulio Carrion; two sons, Stanley Principe, and Dennis Carrion, Sr. Isabel was a loving mother, and grandmother. God bless. God bless angel Drayke! Que sientan todo tu amor desde donde te encuentres. No puedo ni imaginar su dolor, solo agradecer que hayan compartido este hermoso ser que es Drayke. Let's spread love ,kindness and awareness, so loving angels like Drake can share with us all their shine. Dios les dara la fortaleza para seguir adelante y el recuerdo de Drayke ser su guia. Fortaleza para su familia. I am praying for the family. I DONT HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY BAD WORDS ABOUT PARENTS THAT ALLOW THEIR CHILDREN TO BULLYNG, SINCERELY I REALLY SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOST, I CANT EVEN IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. You can see his beautiful soul in those eyes. Knowing your testimony makes me a better father for my children today. . Tu mirada dulce que le da rostro a una lucha. Lamento profundamente su perdida de su hermoso chico, ahora el est libre jugando y feliz con Jess y los angeles que la paz de Dios pueda alcanzar sus hermosas vidas, un abrazo desde Chile, can't believe you left us because of bullying. Muchas fuerzas!! About Dolby Funeral Chapel Address 434 River Road Windham, ME 04062 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Price $ $$ Website https://www.dolbyblaisseg Phone (207) 892-6342 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. We will #doitfordrayke Just know your community has got your back. When I found out as a 17-year-old boy, I was moved and cried because I knew how horrible they were to lose the nearest person. Drayke was such a beautiful, loving child, may his memory live on in all of us. Sending so much love and strength to your family. Hey boy, I just want to say that I'm sorry you didn't deserve anything of what you recieved from this ugly kids. Visitation will be held on November 8 2022 from 100 PM until 500 PM at Doby Funeral Home. Fuerzas a toda la familia, Desde lo ms profundo de mi corazn les mando un fuerte abrazo a toda la familia. Dales fuerzas desde el cielo a tus padres y hermanas! Read Vernon Mcdougald's Obituary. Mi mas sentido pesame.. dios Los Bendiga y cuiden mucho, Mis condolencias desde Argentina.. Cuidad de san Juan. Un fuerte abrazo para cada persona que tuvo la suerte de conocer y compartir su vida con Drayke. I'm sure Drayke's memory will forever live on through the many lives he touched. You guys are doing amazing and I wish you all the very best. I pray that you will get through this healing process with peace. Guianos a todos para ser mas tolerables y para que de una buena ves se terminen todas estas injusticias. (89 years old). I'm by your side supporting you. I promise to teach my children to be better than his bully. Les envo muchas bendiciones y energa para que continen con ese legado, a pesar del momento terrible por el que estn pasando no desfallescan, mi corazn y el de mi familia estn con ustedes. Each time we view 'Angel Ray's,' the shafts of light that reach through the clouds, let us remember Drayke & take action that will build a legacy of love & compassion! We will fight bullying for you! I couldn't help, but, think he is someone's son, brother,cousin,grandson and friend! Es lo nico que puede darle algn sentido a esta tragedia. I'm very sorry for your loss. I admire you little one, because you tried to fight this battle. Vuela alto nio lindo en los brazos de nuestro Seor estars cuidando a tu familia. Visitation will be held on November 8, 2022 from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM at Doby Funeral 2023 Doby Funeral Home. We are so sorry for your loss. El aun sigue siendo especial en cada uno de sus coraznes . I'm so sorry that today they have a broken heart I am very sorry. I will be praying hard for your family. i came across your page and post on instagram and i can say this has touched my heart so much, its so sad that an 12 year's old who had a whole life ahead of him and was so handmade had to end everything over some bullies, words hurt people and can make an effect on these kids life, stop the bullying, i can't imagine the pain your family is feeling, im prayin you get strength and peace to cope with this lost, all i can say as a person is keep fighting and do it for your son!! Nuestras condolencias y que el amor sea mas fuerte, no mas bullyng, mas amor, menos bullyng. Perdn por tantos das de dolor y sufrimiento nio hermoso de ojos azules, tu misin en este mundo se cumpli espero que esto marque un antes y despus en la sociedad, en todos los padres para que criemos nios empaticos. Your son had a loving family and I am sure that he felt that. May God bless his family and gives them peace and love. Such a senseless waste of a beautiful young soul. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Ests en un paraso no tengo duda de eso! My heart breaks for you all. I have 2 boys and have always taught them to be kind, but will even more so now for Drayke. I don't understand how that happened to Drayke. Funeral service will be held on Friday December 9 2022 at 100 PM at Freedom Chapel AME Zion Church. Soy mam de un beb y me intento poner en vuestra situacin y se me parte el alma en mil pedazos. May he Rest In Peace. I will live by that. Se que no hay consuelo cuando se trata de la prdida de un hijo, pero ahora tienen un ngel en el cielo de Dios que los acompaar por siempre. Praying for peace and comfort during this time. He was maybe too much for this world. No hay muchas palabras para decir soy mam as que simplemente abrazarlos fuertemente y decirles que Drayke acaba de sacudir al mundo y ustedes son su voz, descansa en hermoso vuela alto y guianos. I am going to pray everyday for you. I have no words to describe the way Drayke's case touched my heart. I have already written below but the days go by and I keep thinking about this story. I happened upon your fb post and I just wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of Drayke. Deeply saddened to know how such an ngel left this World. I am very sorry for what happened to your son, he should not have gone through that moment or suffered what he suffered. I wish you had continued and fight ..! Esos valores inculco a mis hijas Amor y respeto!! Al cielo le pedimos perdn a este ngel x no poder hacer ms x el.! I'm praying for you and your family and that you feel God's comfort and peace. love and hugs to you all x, Hermoso Drayke que la virgencita te tenga entre sus brazos acariciandote!! To the family, your boy's life has touched millions all over the world. But never forget to cry at the thought of him no longer being here. Te prometo que te recordar siempre. Bendiciones! Please know that people like myelf are truly saddened by the tremendous loss of Drayke. I hope that the bullies learned their lesson and pay for what they have done.. God bless his soul and his family.. Absolutely heartbreaking. We are sure Drayke was a great kid with an enormous heart. Hello. Well, I don't know if you are going to read this or not, but I wanted to write to you, since I feel very overwhelmed and I wanted to tell you that your son's love remains in my memory and that day by day I will fight so that my son and the boys and girls of this world do not go through this anymore. Bello Angelito del Seor, el te recibi en sus brazos en donde recibiras el ms grande Amor. Les mando un abrazo lleno de amor y paz, el pequeo Drayke es la estrella ms brillante del universo y los guiar siempre. Please God keep your arms around Draykes Dad, mom, sisters, all his family and all his friends. It broke my heart and I broke in tears reading about Drayke's passing. Seems to be his parents couldnt do more than celebrate his life instead of acting to protect him. My prayers are with your family and your loved ones. Doby Funeral Home 1382 N Main Street Raeford, NC 28376 Claim this funeral home Doby Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a. Please - you are loved and drayke and your girls are forever loved. Bessie Doby Frick Obituary. Frog has long been missed, and now it is time to grieve Bessie. Les acompao en el inmenso dolor que deben estar sintiendo ante la partida de Drayke,un nio hermoso que no era para este mundo tan cruel e inhumano, su vida sera un ejemplo, el acoso ya sea fisico o sicologico se ha apoderado de la sociedad y somos nosotros quienes debemos ser capaces de erradicar. soy madre y me imagino estar en su lugar es terrible, a la distancia un fuerte abrazo. You sweet adorable boy, you have impacted all our lives. I pray for your family and believe that one day youe meet again. Rest in peace beautiful boy. He will always be with you . I pray that the Lord Jesus will heal your hearts and everyone involved in this and also help us all learn from this ordeal. mi ms sentido psame. No words could ever describe how you all must be feeling. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. the only way to honor Drayke's beautiful memory and to try to comfort his family is to commit to try to be better for our sons and daughters and for the world to be a better place in some way. He lives in you, he lives in me. One amazingly handsome young man! I am a mother of two babies and What as family is going throw is horrible, specially for the mother, my sincere condolences. QEPD el cielo tiene un angelito nuevo. May God bless the family. Abrazo de corazon a tu mam, pap y hermanas en este momento tan duro que les toca vivir. , , , . . What to tell you little one, how much your departure hurts, even if we don't know each other it hurts in my soul, I have a child of your same age, I always try to instill respect for his companions and strangers, it is terrible that he is not aware and letters to the subject, you are beautiful and god will receive you like an angel, rest in peace little great giant of UTAH JAZZ. I hope he can find peace wherever he is now and always know we will remember him, all over the world. His beautiful blue eyes radiating with joy. I didn't know you but I know that you were a super boy, super brave, super kind, a boy that loved to everyone with all your strength. Esto debe parar, debe detenerse algn da. I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry for your loss. FUERZA FAMILIA. My family and I went through a similar situation, never lower your arms. So sad. I found this story today and I wish to express my deepest of symnpathies. Desde Colombia acompaamos la familia en su dolor, lamentamos profundamente este hecho de total rechazo que tuvo que pasar este angelito. To the parents, sisters, family and friends of Drayke, I would like to offer you all my condolences in these particularly difficult times! I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and hurt they're experiencing right now. Hace 5 aos perd a mi amada a causa del mismo motivo. There is no more pain for Lost Drayke , He is Free and Watching Over now , In Loving Memory of Lost Himself and my personal sympathy to wonderful You ! stay strong.. god bless you. Ya eres un angelito que este mundo no mereca tener. Fly high my angel #doitfordrayke, To the family, I am so sorry that this world is so evil. I won't stop praying for you and your family. A wide selection of funeral flowers are available to help you honor and remember your loved one. No one should have to go through the suffering and pain that your family has endured this past week. Te amamos pequeo Drayke hasta el infinito y mas alla Descansa en paz beb, ojal algn da el mundo este libre de maldad, mis condolencias a su familia. Se te extraar mucho angelito. There is not much we can say to relief your pain. A tragedy that no may happen. You had a beatiful sweet boy, those blue ayes iluminates your soul. You will heal, just know that he is with you <3 always. I accompany you in feeling and your angel and rest in peace and will be the guiding light of your whole family Much love, peace and resignation for you , I didn't know drayke, but I know I would had loved too. I wish he could have seen past his bullies. Makes me sick to my stomach. Claim this page . My condolences to your family . We pray for Drayke's eternal rest and for you as a family to find consolation in his absence! Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I am so heart broken for your loss. Lamento mucho la perdida de este hermoso nio, tan bello , tan angelical esos ojos transmitan paz y amor . I am so sorry that such a lovely boy suffered so much, it breaks my heart. Funeral service will held on Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 2:00 PMat Freedom East Presbyterian Church. 1-910-875-4136 |Contact Us | Directions | Send Flowers, Contact Us | Directions | Send Flowers, PAYMENT CENTER Click here to make a payment. "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. Sending your family prayers, strength and courage as you deal with the loss of your beautiful son. Nothing I can say is that it will take away so much pain, but if you can alleviate your pain, knowing that your son will be free from so much evil that they did to him, he will be a reference and an image to the world. Siento impotencia, coraje, dolor, esto no debera suceder de qu estamos hechos los adultos para alimentar violencia en los hijos? Pido a Dios resignacin y fortaleza a la familia. Familias enseen a sus hijos y hijas el respeto, el amor, la empatia, la bondad por los demas. Y deseo que el nio que lo hizo sufrir tanto se arrepienta de corazn y no lo vuelva a hacer jams. Los abrazo desde lo lejos, y espero que su hermoso hijo este con Dios. Messages run for up to one year and you can stop at any time. Estoy aqui cerca bien cerca. There is not much I can say or do in this difficult moment but I leave you with a few words that if you read them a lot you will find some comfort I love you; The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing; in green pastures he makes me rest. It is my hope that your mission of spreading kindness heals and generate a new pure awareness. He will always be with you guys through memories, any milestone your family goes through and most importantly through the love you guys have for him. !_ As que a Toda la flia del Pequeo Hermoso orele a jehov que le de mucha fuerzas para continuar en este viaje por la vida anhelando siempre el da que vuelvan a ver a su Pequeo.! I work in a school and make it my personal responsibility every day to make sure bullying is being prevented. Dios le tenga a su lado ahora descansando y disfrutando de la paz que siempre mereci. Your story and legacy has spread so far and wide. Drayke'a family. Lamento tanto tu prdida pequeo, tenas toda una vida por delante y te la arrebataron. I dealt with "teasing" as it was called in my day and my sons and sadly, now granddaugther have dealt with/are dealing with bullying. I do not know you nor did I know your son, but, as a mother who read his story on social media I could not imagine the pain you and your family must be feeling. His life will be valued and cherished by all who hear his atory. Im so sorry for you lost, you have an angel in heaven. Never! No me puedo hacer a la idea de que un cobarde le haga tan imposible la vida escolar al punto de que no quiera seguir viviendo. El dolor y la pena me embarga de forma profunda, sobretodo porque soy enfermera peditrica, amo los nios y adems mi hijo tambin ha sido victima de Bullyng con grandes penurias por eso. to the parents, I am sorry. Cerca bien cercahasta el ltimo da de tu viaje Mucha fuerza Paps, mis oraciones por su pequeito. Wish me luck! Martinez, GA 73, April 28, 2023, Platt's Funeral Home. He tried his Best to get through his bullying. And God himself will be with them.+ 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,+ and death will be no more,+ neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.+ The former things have passed away., My heart aches for you and your beautiful boy!!! I hope all of you, Drake's family, can feel the world's hug. May the goodness, beauty, joy and genius of your little Drayke be with you always. Solo Dios sabe lo importante que era este chiquitin para ustedes. I send you all my love and all my strength. May god give strength to your family. My deepest sympathies to your family. I hope your story is brought to light and puts a stop to bullying. Lamento que se haga visible desde el dolor de ustedes y de tantos padres que sufren la prdida de sus hijos. My condolence to you and your family. Me conmovi mucho. Drayke, I'm so sorry for your lost. Inocente angelito, fuiste victima de una persona sin corazn, lo lamento tanto, desde el fondo de mi corazn, criar a mi hijo recordndote cada da, para que el jams sea una victima ni un abusador, descansa en paz. Mucho animo familia, mucha fuerza,no s como se puede volver a vivir despus de una tragedia as, pero los veo que son una familia fuerte y muy unida. Yo no tuve la dicha de tener un hijo, pero creo que es un deber y un don natural que sus padres les den mucho, mucho amor. I can't express how broken is my heart and my spirit since I read your post. Que dificil, pero tambien trato de entender a las personas que deciden partir de este plano, no te quedes aca, tienes que volar y buscar la paz que no encontrabas aca. Siendo lejana de este caso. Y an as, me duele el alma y el corazn. Let god wrap his arms around you and him and give you peace and love! This should have never happened to your sweet, beautiful boy. Los abrazo con el corazon y edpero que muy pronto encuentren paz, tranquilidad y sobre todo resignacion. Estas en paz pequeito. Funeral service will be held on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at Cape Fear Conference B Headquarters at 1:00 PM. You are magic, kiddo. RIP in the arms of angels baby boy. No se puede separar lo que se ata en el corazn. Nobody deserves to be treated wrong. A week ago, I came into my late shift at work, as I do every Sunday & I came across Drayke's parents' posts about him on Instagram. But why wait for it to happen to act?? Dolor profundo por uno de Los tantos nios que no, Pueden lidiar con el hostigamiento de otros con maldad. I wish you - and him - peace. I'm praying for your continued strength, peace and happiness. Rodriguez Camilla family. . I am really sorry for your lost. God be with you in this difficult time. Estoy en la sonrisa de tu recuerdo. I am a stranger to you in the other side of the country but your beautiful sons tragic story has reached my husband & I in more ways than one. And we will teach kindness. Descansa con Dios. Bullying is cruel. I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome, sweet boy. And for Drayke's parents and sis, you're all so strong for tell his story to the world, thank you for sharing this, we are goin to fight this for your son, and make sure that no other kid suffer this again. We need to be better, do it for Drayke. I just want to send a big hug for all of you and I really hope you can find the strength to keep going. My condolences to his family and God will make justice. Rest in peace .. What you have experienced there is no one who can do anything about now .. I wish your family all the best. NameCensus.com, The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. Lamento que esos papas no hayan educado a ese agresor. When the breeze blows gently, remember their softness, when the sun shines brightly, remember their spirit, when the river bubbles slowly, remember their kindness. You will always be in our hearts Rest peace little heart . RIP little man I am so sorry that this happened to you my thoughts are with you and your family in this tough time I am truly sorry may he forever live on in our hearts rest easy little Man. I love you guys and if you ever need anything let us know!
Is Lydia Elise Millen Related To Karen Millen, Krueger Hall Tamu, Articles D