INTRODUCING THE BEATLES BLANK BACK STEREO AUTHENTIC!!! In the midst of a rush to get the albums out the door, Vee-Jay Records printed 6,000 front (album) covers and packed them in advance. . So, as a stopgap, the label used a back cover slick made from one side of its standard inner sleeve, consisting of full-colour reproductions of the covers of 25 "other fine albums of significant interest". The Beatles were certainly trailblazers when it comes to introducing rare and innovative sounds to the world of music. Although he remained friends with the Brackens , it was no longer a place he felt he could continue to work. It may be off center or crooked. top and bottom of the inside cover. I Love You), "PLEASE PLEASE ME / ASK ME WHY" Stock or Promo 45 VJ-498 (Vee Jay) 5.) Perhaps the most distinctive component in the history of Beatles records is the album Introducing The Beatles (Vee-Jay VJLP/SR-1062). Additionally, It was released as a LP (12") and appeared on the Vee Jay record label. So called Bootlegs should not be marked as Fake unless they are reproductions of Bootlegs. W elcome to our Vee-Jay Introducing The Beatles page. . "SOMETHING NEW" Compact 33 (Capitol) 29.) Although neither album contained any new music, both of them made the Billboard album charts. Sleeve has red, blue and yellow dots under the top of the back slick. These are two "requisites" for determining the authenticity of this album being a "true" Stereophonic Vee-Jay Records "Introducing The Beatles" album. image lacks the detail of an original. The record has two things which aren't genuine. If the group's name is below the center hole, the record is a fake, most likely pressed in the '70s. Because the In fact, Ed was aware of the Beatles in advance. The Beatles US Album Collection. "INTRODUCING THE BEATLES" Stereo VERSION 1 COLUMN BACK (Vee Jay) 8.) There is a difference between the two tracks in that Paul's count-off is cut short on the Vee-Jay release by three numbers leaving only "four!" If you kept it, would you listen to . I absolutely love the music on it, as well as the cover. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Rare Record: Introducing the Beatles (1964) - YouTube REAL album of "Introducing The Beatles" (Not a fake!) - myLot the Vee-Jay logo. This album is valued up to $7,000.00. click here: Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles Vee-Jay VJ 1092/VJS 1092. click here: Hear the Beatles Tell All (includes a description of the legitimate 1979 reissue) Vee-Jay PRO-202. on the track list), the counterfeiter listed P.S. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! stereo copies of Introducing the Beatles were packaged in eBay. A: The Color Band is thin. To Above are three low-rez pages from the book, one each from Albums, Extended Plays, and Singles. According to one article, a version of this 1964 album sold for $15,000 as recently as 2012! "ASK ME WHY" PROMO Black & White Sleeve (Vee Jay) 4.) version 1 mono copies were not pressed with this label style. The latter album, however, entered the U.S. album chart one week before the former. You can be sure that if you have the real deal, it will be a valuable item. This Shopping Cart is NOT intended for wholesale orders of two cases or more! I Love You" and replaced them with the previously omitted "Ask Me Why" and "Please Please Me", though some pressings of the album did not alter the track list. Thank you for watching! The 1964 album, featuring the songs 'Love Me Do & P.S. This is only 1 example of. Welcome to Planet Earth Records, the home of music cds and rare collectable vinyl records on the net. Most copies of Introducing The Beatles on VJ Records are counterfeit. It was the subject of much legal wrangling, but ultimately, Vee-Jay was permitted to sell the album until late 1964, by which time it had sold more than 1.3 million copies. Introducing The Beatles [LP, US, Vee-Jay VJLP-1062] introducing the beatles fake value - Greenlight Insights This rare album has just been auctioned off in the United States, fetching less than $15,000. I Love You' (Vee Jay VJLPS-1062) was stated to be in near mint condition with its original Sears baggy style wrapping and . The Beatles Introducing The Beatles Vjlp 1062 Authentic Vinyl LP Vj. The Beatles are one of the most iconic and beloved bands of all time, and as such, any album introducing them is sure to be worth something. Non-investment-minded . The Beatles also embraced technology and experimented with new recording techniques, allowing them to push the boundaries of popular music and create a sound that was truly their own. Release price guide: introducing the beatles on label with catalogue numnber SR-1062, The United States. Weird Counterfeit Introducing the Beatles - Steve Hoffman Music Forums ValueYourMusic - Vinyl sold for 39.27 USD: The Beatles Introducing See all 10 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Out of the ordinary realm in Introducing The Beatles counterfeits. This would be a part of the item's description (however unless item is of extreme rarity and does have value regardless of it's condition) , we try to avoid ever selling severely damaged records. . ValueYourMusic - Vinyl sold for 242.50 USD: Beatles, The Introducing Tax & Fees may apply depending upon BUYER LOCATON! Used on. The back sleeve shows outlines of hearts below each Beatle-photo and holds instructions of how to fill the hearts with personal photos. Rate the Price of this item. If you're interested in any VINYL, CD, CASSETTE, VHS TAPE, DVD, POSTER or any other item that you don't see listed, it doesn't mean that we don't have it or can't obtain it for you. Given how much the Beatles catalog has been estimated to be worth after Michael Jacksons death in 2009, its difficult to argue with this figure. With so many different bogus copies floating around, perhaps we should This LP. All of our items are posted in super strong packaging to ensure that your item arrives safety and in perfect condition. Later, in the summer of 1964, Capitol would release Something New in the United States with five songs that had already appeared on the American A Hard Day's Night soundtrack album released by United Artists Records about one month earlier. Records in true Near Mint to Mint condition, which are very difficult to find, would in most cases command noticeably higher prices. Any copy claiming to be stereo which does not play in stereo is a fake. (I have the LP in mono.) Most Beatles records (both 45s and LPs), even common ones, are worth at least $100 each in near mint condition. [37] "Misery" and "There's a Place", two of the other three songs, would not make their Capitol Records LP debut until 1980, on the US version of Rarities. Did you trade this into The Exchange here in western Pennsylvania? We have found, like with other records, that discs and jackets get mixed up, intentional or otherwise. Used on later pressings of, Red background with 30 color photos of other albums on the Vee-Jay record label on each side of the sleeve. Ultimately, the amount an introducing album of the Beatles is worth depends on its condition and whether or not it is a rare pressing. "Love Me Do"/"P.S. lettering in the bottom right corner should be black and read "LP 1062". There was a last-minute bid of $14,999, which was accepted. Because only 3.1 percent of all of the LPs were in stereo,[30] true stereo copies are rare. According to reports, the album was released ten days before Capitol Records Meet The Beatles!. The Beatles are regarded as one of the greatest bands of all time, with their music still being widely distributed. Both the discs AND the jackets need to be checked for variations and authenticity. WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES! INTRODUCING THE BEATLESVinyl Records Price Guide ValueYourMusic - Vinyl sold for 810.00 USD: The Beatles~Introducing The How to tell "introducing the beatles" is real of fake? : r/vinyl - Reddit "WQAM-560-MIAMI" Radio Exclusive (WQAM Radio) 23.) copy with a back slick printed on flat (vice glossy) stock paper is a fake. Originally scheduled for a July 1963 release, the LP came out on 10 January 1964, on Vee-Jay Records, ten days before Capitol's Meet the Beatles!. Although the record is rare, you might have have heard of the band: it's "England's #1 Vocal Group" the Beatles, and this was their debut U.S. album. One of which is the fact that SELLER FEES can be up to 10% of the Sell Price . Collector's Corner: How to value 'Introducing The Beatles' Or, click on one of the playlists below if you are interested:Vintage Technology Videos:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvdr2fcSSucd6hFidGPdOIOYVkEqTTeoAModern Technology:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvdr2fcSSucfhZt6xvmWQ0L4zrUuBIeRtHome Security Camera Reviews:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvdr2fcSSucfIks0Z_JYjgicpY7daR9mP I Love You" rose to become the Beatles' fourth number one single on Billboard and their fifth on both Cash Box and Record World.[31][32]. Originals This record was release on 1964-01-10. Introducing The Beatles Album Fetches $14,999 - WHAT SELLS BEST Housed in Picture Sleeve). font, text location, and logo are identical to an original but not as sharp. New Guide numbering system: M = mono, S = stereo, C = cover, R = record (disc)On the first example below, VJ 1062 (1).MC1 would read as: "VJ 1062, version (1), mono cover, variation 1". The Beatles was frequently counterfeited. These 6000 are the only cover slicks that say "Printed in U.S.A" on the front cover, vertically from the bottom left corner along the spine. At that time, its license expired, and all rights would revert to Capitol. The Beatles recorded by Beatles. A surviving acetate made by Universal Recording Corporation of Chicago, probably in May 1963, contains all 14 songs in the same order as on the UK album, with the title still listed as Please Please Me. "BEATLES INTRODUCE NEW SONGS" Promo 45 (Capitol) 24.) The Beatles, even if it meant legal trouble in the future. End date 09 Aug 2020. "I'LL GET YOU" One-Sided Promo 45 (Swan) 19.) The Beatles in one pocket of the gatefold cover and Golden Hits of the Four Seasons (VJLP 1065) in the other. Although color shades do vary on originals, the printing of the photo End price 29.99 GBP. [18], Metal parts were already at Vee-Jay's three primary pressing plants, and 6,000 front covers were already printed. It is impossible to find genuine versions with the title above the hole, but the artists name below it. This particular edition has the matrix numbers of 63-3402 and 63-3403 with the prefix of "s" and followed by the word "Stereo". Blurry and flesh tones are off color to my eye. "MEET THE BEATLES" Promo Mono LP (Capitol) 30.) song sticker, found only on version 2 LPs, is shown below. (3.2 cm). Introducing The Beatles On Vee Jay 101 And How To Spot A Fake - YouTube Finally, third editions contain Vee-Jay's official back cover, with Introducing The Beatles near the top and the song titles in two columns underneath. In order to even locate some of these items, you would have to be at the right place at the right time since they are undoubtedly a part of someone's collection at this point. $238.00 $ 238. No ratings. value: $750. So quick story time, looking through local dollar bins and came across a copy of introducing the beatles. Vinyl: The Beatles - Introducing The Beatles - VJLP-1062 authentic vinyl LP VJ bracket. At this point in time there are probably less than a dozen known copies of this, was being sued at the time requiring them to cease all marketing of this album due, publishing rights violations primarily surrounding 2 songs, However they had already pressed a number of vinyls, so they basically tried to, that they actually continued to sell this album, but in different covers, since they could no longer use it. Start date 06 Dec 2018. Start date 17 Mar 2022. Any labels with flat textured rainbow/colorband labels are fakes. Any with poor quality printing are (not all caps), left justified titles / "Stereo" @3:00 / stereo in small print / "SIDE" As a result, Transglobal declared its contract with Vee-Jay null and void on 8 August 1963. "From Me To You" (in place of "Anna"), "Love Me Do" (in place of "Ask Me Why") and "P.S I Love You", which opens side 2 rather than "Please Please Me" (The song is rather placed on side 1, track 3).[38]. England's Greatest Recording Stars: The Beatles and Frank Ifield on Stage issued on 26 February, containing the Beatles tracks "Please Please Me", "From Me to You", "Ask Me Why" and "Thank You Girl" from the 1963 singles and Introducing, and other tracks from Frank Ifield. It seems almost every copy of this album that turns up is a fake, due to the fact that several different companies in the 60s and through the 70s manufactured an endless array of different counterfeit versions. If you're not certain, please ask. The Beatles albums are among the most sought-after and popular among die-hard collectors. Date: 18 Dec 1994 03:51:47 GMT. The Beatles. But I got home and looked up the album through Google and noticed that its claimed to be "the most counterfitted . No ratings. Introducing the Beatles Vee Jay VJLP-1062 (mono) The back cover to this issue lists the song titles in two columns. The Beatles was first released on 22 July 1963,[12][13][14] no documentation exists to confirm that the album was released at any time in 1963. Original covers. in "THE BEATLES" is trimmed away. Introducing The Beatles The Reference Guide was created to assist both novice and expert collectors in identifying and authenticating copies. One of these was Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles (Vee-Jay VJLP(S)-1062), which featured a three-quarters gatefold cover, portrait paintings of the four musicians and the text: The inside cover text describes Paul as the "Nut Beatle" or "Beatle Nut", John as "nearsighted" and the "Chief Beatle", George as the "quietest" and the "one with the deadpan face" and Ringo as the "shortest Beatle" who "will send his steak back if it is not blood red". By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. The accepted release date. "YESTERDAY & TODAY" Stereo or Mono 1st State BUTCHER COVER LP (Capitol) 12.) this can result in this site earning a commission. No unauthorized record release is said to be counterfeit. check the value of your vinyl records by searching our archive . According to an urban legend, Ed Sullivan first heard about the Beatles when he and his wife were arriving at Londons airport from New York, where they witnessed 1,500 screaming fans welcoming the group home from a successful tour of Sweden. McCartney counting "one, two, three" is omitted; recording starts with "four", Last edited on 14 February 2023, at 16:31, Jolly What! Out of 719 auctions 202 items were sold. The real identifier is the colorband - the The Beatles' recently fetched $14,999 in an eBay auction. A second stopgap back cover was used when the "Ad Back" slicks were exhausted; because it is all-white with no printing at all, it is known by collectors as the "Blank Back" edition and is also very rare. These versions have three songs not on the original album. "LP/M" refers to the words "LONGPLAYING" and "MICROGROOVE", which appear on some of the labels. As a small, It reminds us of the importance of distinguishing between genuine and counterfeit goods, as well as the importance of originality. "A HARD DAY'S NIGHT" 45 Airport Sleeve (United Artists) Why are we mentioning these? NOTE: Contrary to popular misguided belief, these LPs were NEVER RELEASED in 1 963. the background color. Affiliate programs and "WMCA GOOD GUYS" Promo Picture Sleeve (Capitol) 20.) We supply loads of great music from the 1950s right up to the present day to music fans all over the world. The Savage Young Beatles Savage BM-69. Original stereo copies of these films are of high quality and have rare gold and black labels, making them extremely valuable; in fact, they have been estimated to be worth more than $5,900. A few Please take a moment and look over all of our listings. Search within our Price Guide of Sold Auctions. Production & Vendor issues were his areas of knowledge and expertise that he was personally involved with on a daily basis during the "BEATLES" era. If you want to see more videos like this consider subscribing. way to help determine originality. Rate the Price of this item. The reason we have lowered, the price is that he has an illness and he literally needs cash to offset some of. are either much larger than 1/4", or there is no flap at all. This check can only be made by viewing the On the spindle hole directly beneath the title on genuine records. begin by giving a precise description of the original album. addition to what's shown below, here are two other characteristics of fakes: Sleeve While LP 1062 is in again Add those to the more than 30 different authentic versions that VJ managed to . Though Vee-Jay could not manufacture or distribute any Beatles product after 15 October 1964, it took a long time for the records to vanish from retail stores. THE BEATLES - INTRODUCING THE BEATLES VEE JAY LP STEREOPHONIC SR 1062 Vinyl VG | eBay, Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. flap at all, but they still have the glossy back cover slick as well as high We despatch items within the U.K., to Europe and Worldwide. So coupled with this cover, it is truly, Also for those familiar with how to identify an, . gray or tan cardboard, with the printed front and back slicks bonded on them. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Completists and investors will undoubtedly want to own any and all versions of INTRODUCING THE BEATLES as well as various pressings of its CAPITOL equivalent, THE EARLY BEATLES. Introducing The Beatles . Very RARE , quite collectible a nd valuable to any BEATLES collector! Some of the BEATLES items that are most likely the hardest to locate presently would be: 1.) So if you're looking for AUTHENTIC versions of this, and other RARE vinyls, or a source for any BEATLES Vinyl Records or CDs, then shop with us here at THE, Only under certain circumstances will we accept, they are too easy to copy. I Love You instead. A few counterfeits do have covers with high quality printing, but their "FROM ME TO YOU / THANK YOU GIRL" Stock or Promo 45 VJ-522 (Vee Jay) 15.) Seller Id TyHbzf-eumDA. I Love You" (Legitimate hype stickers show "Twist and Shout" and "Please, Please Me"), This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 16:31. "WE CAN WORK IT OUT / DAY TRIPPER" Red & White Star Line Target Label (Capitol) 22.) All legitimate covers are made using varying shades of Value of vinyl record introducing the beatles on label with catalogue number SR-1062 by Beatles based on collected auction results. Never seen one with a blank back. Vinyl: THE BEATLES~INTRODUCING THE BEATLES~US ORIG'64 V/JAY MONO VERSION 1 SEARS BAGGY WEST COAST LOS ANGELES MONARCH AUDIOMATRIX DATE STAMP. Rate the Price of this item. * Why do you think this is a Fake or . Also, many mono discs were incorrectly issued from the factory with stereo labels, so check the trail-off area for an "S" suffix to the master number, and/or play the record for stereo vs. mono sound. It is probably the most counterfeited record in splotchy colors do not blend together smoothly and the color green is missing. Although there have been several very well done and well researched publications about the history of the "BEATLES" , t heir recordings, and the companies who had the unique opportunity to have had an association with them, most if not all based their research solely upon THIRD P ARTY INFORMATION and whatever existing info/ documents remained available. in a serif font. What are the worth of the second The Beatles album? The Number listed is the new unique reference number assigned to all variations and releases for Bruce Spizer's VJ book and Perry Cox's upcoming Beatles 4th edition Price Guide. Vee-Jay used three different inner protective disc sleeves: Blank back / without "Printed in USA" on front cover, Blank back / with "Printed in USA" on front cover, titles on back (originals are very scarce, almost all copies of this version, titles on back / "Please Please Me" with no comma, titles on back / "Please, Please Me" with comma, titles on back / "Please, Please Me" with comma / number "2" on back cover, titles on back / mono cover w/ "Stereo" embossed, left justified titles / indented credits / "LONGPLAYING" one word, left justified titles / indented credits / "LONG PLAYING" two words, left justified titles / "SIDE" (all caps), left justified titles / "Stereo" @3:00 / stereo in medium print / This section examines real and counterfeit issues as well as their rarity and value. Originally scheduled for a July 1963 release, the LP came out on 10 January 1964, on Vee-Jay Records, ten days before Capitol's Meet the Beatles!.The latter album, however, entered the U.S. album chart one week before the former. Introducing The Beatles - Wikipedia It is always above On most fakes, these overlaps [20] This cover is known by collectors as the "Ad Back" version and is highly sought. The record was published with catalogue number Vee Jay SR-1062. Both singles went up to number two on the Hot 100, with "Twist and Shout" reaching number one on both Cash Box and Record World. peaked at No. It is a prized possession because of its distinctive design. There are several copies of this album (genuine and counterfeit), all with the same catalog number (VJLP 1062). ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ It's important to note that the majority of Hi-End collectibles like this are always usually quite expensive primarily in most cases due to the fact that here in 2019, they are RARE and at this stage QUITE SCARCE.
M1 Traffic Cameras J10, Charbonnet Funeral Home, Articles I