14 Edinburg TX Mobile Homes for Sale - Movoto All of our Edinburg foreclosure homes for sale will include price, square footage, property address, home owner's name and contact information, number of bedrooms and baths. 3 Beds . Just Minutes away from Interstate 69 (expressway 281). Texas Repo Mobile homes. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. Sale Pending! Per the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents (subject to reasonable verification of their identity) have the right to request a copy of the personal information MHVillage has stored about them, to request that MHVillage not sell their personal information to third parties, and to have MHVillage delete the information it has gathered about them (subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 1798.105 of the California Civil Code). Manufactured Housing-Distributors & Manufacturers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Edinburg, TX Bank Owned Homes & REO Properties | RealtyTrac A bank is now the owner. 3713 Rhythm Drive Edinburg, TX 78542. This policy covers how MHVillage, Inc. (hereafter MHVillage) treats personal information that MHVillage collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MHVillage products and services. Call: 210-201-1709. Get Pre-Approved Today for Free Get Your New Home in 6 Easy Steps Tell us about you Choose your home Apply and get approved Sign closing documents Get your home delivered and installed Move into your new home Featured Homes The Reagan Price: $89,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 1191 sq.ft. . This One Is For You! Pre-owned mobile homes are often purchased for 20-40% below market value. Enjoy the open concept design, with lots of windows providing plenty of Natural Light. MHVillage may update this policy without notice from time to time, so you should check this page frequently. Enjoy all the appeals of COUNTRY LIVING, with the benefits, and amenities, of the city. Communities. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mobile Home Dealers in Edinburg, TX. 3 2 Very well kept mobile home on a 1/2 acre lot. This charming home come. Carlos Gutierrez Very well kept mobile home on a 1/2 acre lot. Texas Repo Mobile Homes | Buy a Mobile Home for Less!!! . The Elation Price: $66,900 3 Bed 2 Bath 902 sq.ft. Two lots in Monte Cristo golf course for sale. Your dream country home awaits! #28841312, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Repossessed Mobile Homes in Edinburg on YP.com. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Looking for a pre-owned mobile home? Edinburg TX Repo Homes At GovernmentRepoHomes.com you can find thousands of foreclosed properties, bank foreclosures listings and government foreclosures in Edinburg. MHBay.com has 20 Mobile Homes for Sale near Edinburg, TX. 96 Mobile Homes for Sale near Edinburg, TX. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. . The Marvel Edinburg, TX Homes For Sale & Edinburg, TX Real Estate | Trulia VMF Homes is a leader in the marketing of used, foreclosed and repossessed homes. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. Move To Winterhaven! Encore Fine Properties. Property For Sale in Edinburg, Texas | Facebook Marketplace Foreclosure $50,600 1 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 640 sqft Price: $50,600 Distressed: This property is in default, REO or in foreclosure. Excellent choice! When you register or interact with an MHVillage website, your provide information such as your name, address, email address, zip code, telephone numbers, and other information. Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy. MHVillage reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the MHVillage service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MHVillage Newsletter, that are considered part of your MHVillage account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. Property Map & Directions on Edinburg foreclosed properties. Top Tier Real Estate Group Llc. Please don't go to this place. Ulisses Iglesias You can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time. Mobile Home for Sale in Edinburg, TX $50,600 (ID: 2676390) Energy, EDINBURG, TX 78542 $53,618 Foreclosure 1 Bd | 1 Bath View Details $54,555 Foreclosure 1 Bd | 2 Bath View Details $57,435 Foreclosure 1 Bd | 1 Bath | 312 Sqft View Details $59,188 Foreclosure Up-to-date listings of Edinburg bank owned foreclosures, with homes from up to 60% off and incredible discounts on Edinburg apartment foreclosures and Edinburg condo foreclosures. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to MHVillages cookies. Grand Rapids, MI 49525 YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Bank Repo Mobile Homes, Texas | Manufactured Homes We provide Edinburg Texas and nationwide foreclosure listings directly from the source. default, distress, or REO (real estate owned), You can also find View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. . Citrus Valley MH and RV Park, Mcallen, TX 78504. The home is just a short drive to Walmart, HEB and JFK Elementary. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. We update our Edinburg foreclosure listings daily. 2023 Champion Brand New Home For Sale for Sale, 2023 Champion This One Is For You! Keller Williams Realty Rgv. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Find Pre-Owned Mobile Homes. TX, DONNA - 2019 ANNIVERSARY 31ANN16763SH19 single section for sale. Our friendly home consultants are available to show you Clayton mobile, manufactured and modular home floor plans that fit your needs! Lot rent is $420.00 3% discount if you pay a year in advance. Typical Investor funded projects. When I needed to move my mobile home, I talked to a couple of my friends and asked them if they knew anyone. If you're not a member, try our 7-Day Trial Now. Mobile Homes for Sale near Edinburg, TX - mhbay.com Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Home Search; My Account; About VMF Homes; Login . Ad 1. Ulisses I. Iglesias, Top Tier Real Estate Group Llc, Greater McAllen AOR, Cecilia Gonzales, Re/Max Elite, Greater McAllen AOR, Sabita Mahtani, Key Realty, Greater McAllen AOR, Ernesto Orta Rodriguez, Keller Williams Realty Rgv, Greater McAllen AOR. MHVillage may combine information about you that it has gathered with information that it may obtain from business partners or other sources. Project Cost $160,000. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Great half acre lot available with a 2 bedroom and 1 bath home in Edinburg! Our Edinburg foreclosure listings posted on this page will include pre-foreclosures, short sales, sheriff sales and bank foreclosure homes. With downtown Edinburg being just 13 minutes away, you have access to everything the city has to offer with the comforts of the Country. $195,000. Recently renovated cozy home, conveniently located minutes away from I69C & 107! Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Kitchen has shiny granite countertops and fresh coat of paint all throughout. #30319208, 3 Bed, 2 Bath *New* 2019 Champion 1 bed/1 bath is the last of this unique design and a must-see open floor plan. Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Debunked! Cozy mobile home with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Max. McAllen, TX Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale - Realtor.com 1005 North Stewart Road. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. Since no one could give me any, From Business: Transporter Sales & Service; Lang:English, Spanish. TX 75165 710771415. You may also provide information about your home if you list it for sale or request a valuation. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The property is 1/2 acre with the home and carport that can be used for a number of uses. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. MHVillage collects information about your transactions with MHVillage and with some of its business partners, including information about your use of the services that MHVillage offers. Edinburg, TX Mobile & Manufactured Homes for Sale 11 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by RE MAX Elite New For Sale $143,000 3 bed 2 bath 1,216 sqft 8,651 sqft lot 2506 Agave Ave,. Edinburg, TX Foreclosure Listings | Foreclosurelistings.com Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. . I didn't have to worry about permits for the move or any. San Antonio, Texas. Best 25 Repos Mobile Homes in Edinburg, TX with Reviews - Yellow Pages Repo Mobile Homes in Edinburg on YP.com. Bank Foreclosures Sale offers great opportunities to buy foreclosed homes in Edinburg, TX up to 60% below market value!Our up-to-date Edinburg foreclosure listings include different types of cheap homes for sale like: Edinburg bank owned foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, foreclosure auctions and government foreclosure homes in Edinburg, TX. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Hidden Gem, Over 10 acres away from the hustle and bustle of the City, Yet Minutes from it. Come and see all this property has to offer!!! Square: 3007 Not Available Offers can be submitted through the official Listing Agent but in some cases, no agent is listed and offers can be submitted the bank owner directly. That is why we have compiled a list of 12 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Edinburg, TX residential boundaries, including open house listings. Edinburg, TX 78542 Sabita Mahtani, Key Realty, Greater McAllen AOR 1.01 ACRES $199,000 3bd 2ba 1,390 sqft (on 1.01 acres) 13010 Margaret Dr, Edinburg, TX 78542 Rachel Navarro, Brick & Stone Realty, Greater McAllen AOR NEW CONSTRUCTION 0.54 ACRES $160,000 3bd 2ba 1,056 sqft (on 0.54 acres) 1316 Cottonwood Dr, Edinburg, TX 78541 Home sales went down in the city by 23% from the year prior. Repo Mobile Homes For Sale in Edinburg, TX - Yellow Pages
Rainbow Trout And Dandelions Interaction, Ocean Springs High School Athletic Department, The Quest To Get Revenge Archetype Examples, Articles R