The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security. I don't see how a serious varmint hunter could go wrong with one of these rifles. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns, Ruger M77 25-06 Mark I w/ unbranded 3-9x40 Scope, Ruger M77 MKI .30-06 Pink Laminate- Free Shipping, RUGER M77 HAWKEYE STAINLESS LEFT HAND IN 7MM REM MAG, Ruger M77 Hawkeye International Stainless 30-06 18.5 Barrel, NIB Ruger M77 International Tang Safety .250 Savage, Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout Bolt-Action Rifles - Stainless Steel, Ruger Hawkeye, Rug 57131 Hawkeye Ultralight M77 6.5cr Ss E, Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout Rifle .308 Win 16.10" TB 10 Rds Black Laminate 6803, Ruger M77 Gunsite Scout Rifle .308 Win 16.1" TB 10 Rds Black Synthetic 6830. 2007-2023 Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. This one has sights round top NO rings. Its non-rotating Bolt action rifle features blued action with bright stainless bolt, 26" medium contour stainless steel barrel, no sights, brown laminated wood stock with beavertail forend, no chee We have powder, primers, brass and bullets available as well, call to inquire. 1/3 Down, a 1/3 in 30 Days, 1/3 in 60 Days. Ruger American Rifle Predator 223 Review - rifleshooter.com It is stainless with beautiful walnut and a red pad. The KM77VT Mk. innovative firearms. The Ruger family of 77-Series bolt-action rifles. Ruger 10/22 Light Varmint Target .22 LR 20\" Threaded Barrel $ 345.49. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of It is not a bad trigger and it has no discernible take-up so I can Buy Now. The Ruger M77 MkII VLE is Ruger's little known Law Enforcement tactical rifle. Ruger M77's - 24hourcampfire I also appreciate that the rings come with hex head caps, The rifle is based on the standard Ruger M77 Mk II rifle but the barrel has been shortened to 14.5 in (370 mm). According to Ruger's website, the .223 Hawkeye has a 1:9 twist. RUGER M77 MARK II VARMINT/TARGET - Guns.com The bore is bright and shiny. This is excellent performance from any rifle, and fully justifies the Ruger KM77VT's premium price tag. This big rifle is 46" in overall length and weighs 9 3/4 pounds without a scope. A few very light marks on the laminated stock. . Advertisement. Featured Gun Classifieds Ruger Rifles - 77, M77 stainless with synthetic stock, controlled round feed action. Ruger African - SSAA Gun Sales Rifle is equipped, This everyday hunting rifle features internal box magazine with hinged floor plate, Mauser claw extractor, a straight-grain walnut stock, and it is topped with a Leupold VX scope. 1 Image (s) RUGER M77 HAWKEYE HUNTER 300 WIN MAG! Wood is really nice with just a couple small handling marks. RUGER M77 MKII VLE - Sniper Central Please try a new zip code and search again. 30-06. Condition: Make: Ruger; . These revolvers were designed with a snub-nose barrel, which makes it [], The Colt 1860 Army revolver, also known as the Colt U.S. Cavalry revolver, was widely during the American Civil War. Ruger Model 77/22 in 22 Long Rifle, 20" Barrel w/Open sights, 1 magazine, Walnut Stock. *We Never share your email without your permission. The gun has a 22 barrel without sights, it has a stainless bolt with controlled Mauser extractor and a d, Manufacturer: Sturm Ruger & Co.Model: M77 Gunsite Scout RifleSKU: 6803Caliber: .308 WinchesterCapacity: 10 RoundsBarrel: 16.10" with Flash Suppressor, Threaded 5/8"-24Twist Rate: 1:10, Manufacturer: RugerModel: M77 Gunsite Scout RifleAction: BoltSKU: 6830Caliber: .308 WinchesterCapacity: 10 RoundsBarrel Length: 16.1" / Matte BlackMuzzle Device: Flash Suppressor / Threaded 5/8. This brand new Ruger M77 Hawkeye (57101) is a 3+1, bolt-action rifle which fires the .338 WIN MAG round. Ruger Hawkeye Long-Range Target Bolt-Action Rifle Models Quick and accurate shots are the norm with the Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target rifle for sale. It was manufac, Collectors, this is a new condition Limpsy Special Ruger 77 Hawkeye International in 30-06. Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. 1/3 Down, a 1/3 in 30 Days, 1/3 in 60 Days. For almost 75 years, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. I'd think a M77 .223 would handle 5.56 just fine. Ruger M77 - For Sale :: Shop Online :: Guns.com Rifles; Rifles223.223 Varmint Guns: Winchester Wins Four-Way Accuracy Test . and premium ammo to see if the Ruger would suddenly come alive, but to SSWALNUT! Filter products to compare by specs and price. It has a forward-mounted Picatinny rail w Ruger is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Ruger 77V 220 Swift in new condition with Leupold VXII 6-18 scope with Wind Plex reticle. Excellent condition, light wear and handling marks. See individual spec sheets for model specific features. From $849.22. Solid rifle shows scattered handling and freckling. The generous loading/ejection port provided by all M77 actions makes loading easy to accomplish. supplied Ruger medium rings with no hassle. Factory finish on both wood and metal, factory recoil pad. The revolver was 44 caliber and the cylinder could be removed for reloading, one of the first of its kind. Its non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward. 1976 mfg "Made in the 200th Year of American Liberty". Due to the Ruger's full length extractor, single cartridges should be fed into the chamber from the magazine by operating the bolt, not manually slipped directly into the chamber. Ruger M77 International with tang safety with red pad. RUGER M77 223 rifle PRICE AND HISTORICAL VALUE This one has the box, NO rings. -Editor) That Shipping/insurance $75, This All-Weather 77/22 features low maintenance black synthetic stock and brushed stainless steel metal work. The bolt handle is scalloped and angled back for easy manipulation, the safety is a 3-way lever, rear right of the receiver. This is a nice Ruger M77 Mark II in 220 swift. IT DOES HAVE SOME SURFACE RUST AS REFLECTED IN PHOTOS THAT NEEDS SOME TLC. Ruger's Mark II Target Rifle is a striking looking rifle, with a brown laminated hardwood stock and Ruger's Target Grey finish on the stainless steel barreled action. Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs. Ruger bolt action M77 rifle. It has an 18" barrel. might cut it for deer and big game hunting, but not when the goal is to place a bullet into the center of a in the Ruger rings. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. red rubber butt pad looks classy. of walnut of the three rifles I had on hand, with distinctive grain and mineral streaks. It is Available - Excellent condition Ruger M77 MKI bolt action rifle in. T, This Ruger Model M77 is a right hand bolt action rifle in .308 Win. The LOP of pull is 13 . Rifle shows to be in excellent condition. Ruger 77 Mark II 243 Heavy Barrel - Gun Tests We buy, sell, consign and trade new and used firearms. Smith & Wesson 610 (10mm) 6.5in Stainless Steel Revolver (1991) - New Old Stock . service@guns.com RUGER 77/22, 22 LR. It was manufactured in 1993 and has very little for defects other than some firing residue, Guns Listing ID: 820280This firearm has been used, some marks on the back of the stock and the fore end, bluing and rifling is in great shape. RUGER M77 New and Used Price, Value, & Trends 2023 Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point. . With this adaptor you can use burris zee rings on your ruger rifle or handgun.It properly anchors and aligns your scope so you can consistently put rounds on the target.Features a Zastava pap m77 ak.308 win 20rd black poylmer furniturebr Other Features Black polymer furniture buldged trunnion 1.5mm receiver chrome lined barrel adjustable stock. Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. "Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away" Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Good bore. Features a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90 bolt throw and rapid lock time for added accuracy. Free Shipping! Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field. I never did get it to the one MOA level at 100 yards I want in a varmint and small predator rifle. The hinged solid-steel floorplate makes for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Manufactured in 2005. Rifles; Ruger African; Back to search results. Specially designed for varmint hunting, it comes equipped with a two-stage adjustable target trigger, a stainless action and, like all other Ruger rifles, a set of Ruger rings. Ruger Firearms Lay-a-way available for this firearm. Ruger M77 Hawkeye 223 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle with Wood Stock $829.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Ruger; Item Number: 17134; Ruger American Rifle All Weather Compact 223 Rem Bolt-Action Rifle $499.99; Notify Me When Available; centerfire varminter. 77-Series Rifles - Sturm, Ruger & Co. echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling. New and certified used handguns, shotguns, rifles. The used value of a RUGER M77 rifle has fallen ($113.98) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $871.73 . The 12 month average price is $1,035.38 new and $979.65 used. 3-shot groups at 100 yards ranged from an incredible 0.25" to 1", with handloads consistently shooting smaller groups than the factory loads. Chambered in the rare .250 Savage. The rifle is based off of the M77 MkII VT target/varmint rifle but has a few changes. Lay-a-way available for this firearm. Manufacturer RugerbrbrModel M77 Gunsite Scout RiflebrbrAction BoltbrbrSKU 6830brbrCaliber .308 WinchesterbrbrCapacity 10 RoundsbrbrBarrel Length 16.1 / Matte BlackbrbrMuzzle Device Ruger's Gunsite Scout Rifle is developed with Gunsite, and is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver. 7x57 Mauser, Guns Listing ID: 818728RUGER 77/17 ALL WEATHER, 17HMR, LAMINATE STOCK, WITH SCOPE. coyote's five inch kill zone at 250 yards. Features listed above are available on all standard models, but may not appear on Distributor Exclusive models. Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide . Comes with factory rings, factory finish on both wood and metal, factory recoil pad. All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. Blueing 98%. Nice clean all orignal gun, I do not th, Manufactured in 1993, this rifle appears unfired. The demand of used RUGER M77 223 rifle's has fallen 3 units over the past 12 months. Need Help? At the end of the day, I appreciated the Rugers strong action, attention to build detail, nice wood, scope rings and The 24 barrel is in excellent condition. Full Details. Compared: Ruger KM77VT Mark II Target and Savage Model 12 Low Profile Ruger 17875 Hawkeye Varmint Target 4+1 .223 Remington 26" | 7975 Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction. .338 Winchester Magnum, *****************SOLD MO************************RUGER MODEL 77 VARMINT HEAVY BARREL LENGTH 24" CALIBER 25-06 WITH SCOPE VARIBLE. $749.99. The SAR Rifle is designed to be a compact survival rifle chambered in .30-06 Springfield. This Ruger Model M77 is a right hand bolt action rifle in .270 Winchester. Wood 95%. We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. The Ruger M77 Mark II Rifle features a trigger that has a smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased . No shipping on Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday If you have any further questions, or wish to purchase th From a private collection. rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. The beautiful walnut stock shows light wear but is still in 90-95% condition. This is a new in box Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan 300 win mag! Show Only Non-Guns. The firearm is not included. IF I HAD BOX AND PAPERS IT WOULD PASS FOR NEW. Perhaps you could even call it a quintessential American deer rifle. That thing shot the original 100 grain Barnes X's into the .3's, and the original Barnes X was about the worst shooting bullet around! The bore is most excellent. Redfield 2x-7x scope is in good condition. *Caliber, Barrel Length, Generations, Sub Models may all affect item price. Mauser 98 type with a hinged floor plate. This product has an average rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars from 13 ratings. . While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Selling as used I have never fired this gun and it doesnt appear that it has, Im selling my Ruger M77 7mag, this rifle is in excellent condition. Sorry, there are no results in your area. The rifle will ship with 1 i. Ruger 77 RSI in 30-06 with Leupold VX III 1.5-5X20 scope. For almost 75 years, Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. Firing either 223 or 22-250 Remington, 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor, 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, this nuisance eliminating weapon delivers high-power and reliability at a low online price. There are no iron sights. 10 Varmint Rifles for Small to Medium Predator Animals - Wide Open Spaces Some folks might feel that 1-3/4 All the metal work is a flat black finish vs. the flat grey color of the VT rifles. Item Number: 26951. Firing either 223 or 22-250 Remington, 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor, 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, this nuisance eliminating weapon delivers high-power and reliability at a low online price. echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and Copyright 2004, 2016 by Chuck Hawks. innovative firearms. The iconic .223 Remington is one of most popular centerfire rifle calibers here in the United States. Patented Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. The stock is laminate and the frame and barrel feature a non-glare black finish. Remove from Compare Add to Compare. Spec Sheet Buy Now Limited Availability. All Rights Reserved. No restocking fee on new and unopened items. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines, across both the Ruger and Marlin brands. Classified Ad (1000+), Search Full Text of Listings Red pad liberty model, this one has the box, NO rings or sights. All the metal work is a flat black finish vs. the flat grey color of the VT rifles. OK, here is my Gun Safe Queen, this is a Ruger model M77 Mark II stainless bolt action rifle in .270 caliber. THIS IS A VERY NICE RUGER M77 300 WINMAG. Serial number- 790-31007. Continue with Recommended Cookies, If I graded the Ruger Hawkeye all by itself, it would have easily gained a rating of "nice rifle," or perhaps "very good rifle." Ruger M77 Hawkeye Ultralight 6.5 Creedmoor 20" Satin Stainless Steel 57131, Ruger Scope Ring, Rug 90410 4b-5b M77 Med Rng 1in Set Bl, Ruger Scope Ring, Rug 90408 5k-6k M77 Hi Rng 1in Set Ss, Ruger Scope Ring, Rug 90406 5b-6b M77 Hi Rng 1in Set Bl, Zastava M77 Magazine .308 Cal. Excellent bore. The action is an investment cast, controlled feed type with a nicely turned, stainless steel bolt handle for good scope July 20, 2015 gunreviews1976 204 Calibre Rifles, 22-250 Calibre Rifles, 223 Calibre Rifles, 243 Calibre Rifles, 30-06 Calibre Rifles, 300 WM Calibre Rifles, . Pristine and clean chamber and bore. It has the original serialized box. Get ready for your next hunting trip with Guns.com. ruger m77 for sale on GunsAmerica. Buy a ruger m77 online No Everything You Need to Know About the Ruger Hawkeye Predator Rifle 28 Varmint Hunting Rifles for Bagging the Tiniest Critters Excellent plus overall condition with factory rings. 20" barrel chambered for the .257 Roberts cartridge, blued metal, 1" scope rings, smooth action, This all-weather rifle features a black synthetic stock, satin stainless metalwork, and 9-round rotary magazine. Serial number- 790-31007. It also has a little less pitch down than most other M77 stocks. There is no attempt to free-float the barrel; it Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for included scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. 22 inch barrel. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. II is available in a number accurate, long range varmint cartridges plus the .308 Winchester. The trigger pull on the test rifle broke cleanly at a measured 2 7/8 pounds with very little take-up and practically no creep. RUGER M77 HAWKEYE .243 Featured Ads *AMERICAN TACTICAL/OMNI HYBRID* .223/5.56 AR PISTOL. Bright clean bore, clear optics. Ruger currently manufactures the Ruger American Predator in .204 Ruger, .223 Remington, .22-250 Remington, and 6.5 Creedmoor. Copyright 2009, 2016 by Randy Wakeman. Re: Ruger M77's. DrDeath # 17654064 10/01/22. The Ruger M77 is a bolt-action firearm manufactured by Sturm, Ruger & Company, an American firearm company based in Connecticut. The demand of new RUGER M77 223 rifle's has risen 4 . However, for this review I had a CZ rifle and a Savage rifle on hand for comparison and in some areas the Hawkeye suffered by comparison. RUGER MODEL 77 VARMINT CALIBER 25-06 BARREL 24 . Selling as used I have never fired this gun and it doesnt appear that it has, I'm selling my Ruger M77 257 Roberts, this rifle is in excellent condition. Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target - Omaha Outdoors Ruger M77 Mark II - .223 Rem. A few light handling marks and a small chip repair behind tang on grip(see pic). $1275 OBO shipped to your FFL. We do not sell or share your information with anyone. 25-06. At eight pounds, it's a little bit heavier than my Standard models but could still be . This is a very nice Ruger M77 chambered in Cal. Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle .223 REM/5.56 NATO SS/SYN 20RD $ Remove from Compare Add to Compare. Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. Ruger M77 Mark II - .223 Rem | D4 Guns Selling as used I have never fired this gun and it doesnt appear that it has, Im selling my Ruger M77 7X64 Brenneke , this rifle is in excellent condition. Show Only with Pictures go along with the crisp designation. Our motto, "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens," However, it breaks at about four pounds eleven Ruger M77 Hawkeye: The No-Nonsense Hunting Rifle - Guns.com - 48.50". The VT and VLE rifles have a laminated stock which is nicely contoured with a . The M77 build remains the same with essentially a modernised, Mauser 98 action. THIS RIFLE APPEARS UNFIRED. Free Shipping, No Credit Card Fees. .223 Rifles: Expert Picks for Varmint Hunting - Wide Open Spaces Ruger m77 .223 - Guns International Hello all. The The rifle is based off of the M77 MkII VT target/varmint rifle but has a few changes. All rights reserved. (For many purposes, it is. These easily concealable revolvers have distinct characteristics and are synonymous with both law enforcement and the hoods they pursued. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Ruger M77 Mark II Target For Sale $742.04, Review, Price - In Stock $ 899.00. Outstanding accuracy helps make every hunt a success. rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. This beatiful Ruger rifle has blue finish, 24" barrel, 5 shot magazine, stock is checkered walnut, black recoil pad, island rear sight. Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully . RUGER M77 HAWKEYE HUNTER 300 WIN MAG! Lay-a-way available for this firearm. SALE PENDING. 119.3 cm. -Editor) That might cut it for deer and big game hunting, but not when the goal is to place a bullet into the center of a coyote's five inch kill zone at 250 yards. The Ruger 77/22 is a wonderful varmint rifle for those varmint hunters. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. Our motto, "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens," Rarely seen new in original box with paperwork. These include the .204 Ruger, .223 Remington, .22-250 Remington, .220 Swift, .243 Winchester, and .25-06 Remington. SOLD. RUGER M77 HAWKEYE .243 | Firearms | Show Low | Guns Arizona Classifieds Aesthetically, the Ruger is pleasing to the eye. However, it handles slower and heavier than the CZ and Savage rifles to which I compared it. Manufactured in 2005. Ruger Rifles - 77 for sale - Guns International It is nice with some use as seen. the action. Ruger M77 MarkII Target Varmint .223 - GunsAmerica (For details, see the full length review.) echoes our commitment to these principles as we work hard to deliver quality and The bolt body had a bump on its left side, similar to those on pre-'64 Winchester Model 70 rifles, to help smoothness. The laminated stock with a wide, target forend gives stability on sandbags or other support surfaces. I have absolute confidence The muzzle is finished with a target crown. Hawkeye Varmint Target Hawkeye Standard Hawkeye . This gun has a Walnut stock w/rubber recoil pad. Advertisement. Heavier, not so much. GI#: 102289709. . (2 reviews) 1:12 works just fine for 55 grains (common "white-box" generic ammo). bullets. Perfect bore. Made in 1980. Ruger's previously standard polished blue has generally been excellent and is more attractive. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Rare find in, The Ruger serial number look-up claims this rifle left the factory in 1974. Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target Bolt Rifle 4 RD 7.62 Stainles Ruger Hawkeye Varmint Target Rifle 5 RD 204 Ruger 26". Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. Forward - FIRE, middle - SAFE with bolt operation and rear - SAFE bolt locked. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. Make sure your search is specific . The Smith & Wesson model 36, also known as the Chiefs Special, is one of the most distinctive revolvers to emerge from the 20th century. The .223 Rem is capable of blistering muzzle velocities over 3,200 feet per second depending on the types of bullet used. 1 designation stuck. This Ruger M77 Mark II is a bolt-action rifle chambered in .223 with a 4+1 round capacity and 26-inch barrel. All Types (1000+) Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged. The walnut has a few marks as se, Tang Safety M77 Ruger in 30-06 cal. It is the earlier Red Pad with Tang Safety. This includes scope rings, box, l RUGER M77 HAWKEYE STAINLESS LEFT HAND IN 7MM REM MAG WITH A 24" BARREL, GREEN CHECKERED LAMINATED WOOD STOCK AND COMES WITH A 3-9X40 TRIJICON HURON SCOPE. Features listed above are available on all standard models, but may not appear on Distributor Exclusive models. 97-98% condition. 70-450XX, 99% COND. CAL., WALNUT STOCK WITH RINGS, EXC.
Wisconsin Teacher Salaries By Name, 1968 Shelby Gt500 Colors, Articles R