Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. As for Shaq, he was previously linked to Laticia Rolle, but as of this writing,there have been rumored romances and mystery dates that weren't. "I have six wonderful kids," the athlete said on an episode of the PEOPLE Every Day podcast. I was a guy with too many options. "At one time my ex-wife Shaunie and I were happy, but I admit it I was a guy," Shaq wrote. Everyday Before Sleeping, Shaquille ONeal Did 1000 Reps of This Exercise Long And then you could stop, you know, randomly FaceTiming me and talking about your day? Believe it or not, there was a time before Shaquille O'Neal played for the Los Angeles Lakers. Shaq Shaunie ONeal is rooting for ex-husband Shaq to find love The Lakers center ended up missing a practice and team flight due to the birth, but was able to take a private jet to make the game. They love him which makes me love him even more.". Over the years, O'Neal and Henderson had four children together and survived a brutal media spotlight on the most vulnerable areas of their marriage. But when it comes to his personal life, the 7-ft., 1-in. Hearing of a divorce is just another normal thing to read on tabloids and news outlets, and one of those who had an irreconcilable marriage was Shaquille ONeal of the NBAs Miami Heat. If his kids want a part of his wealth, they need to show him at least two degrees. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). Inside Basketball Wives star Shaunie ONeals $2.8M - The Sun It was fabulous. Shaunie and her ", Keion added, "She has brought the most laughter I've ever had in my life. Theyve been divorced for some time now though and Shaunie kept his last name. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Nearly 200 guests were in attendance at the Anguilla wedding, which was held at the Aurora Anguilla Resort and Golf Club. It was all me I wasn't protecting her and protecting those vows. "She's about to marry a fine, young gentleman and I'm happy for her.". Third day. Choosing to be with some of those women, well, that's on me. ", "My job is just keeping them into the game, have fun," he added. Shaunie& Keion's Destination "I Do"premieres Nov. 28 at 9 p.m. on VH1. "You know, there never was anything," Jackson said to the Los Angeles Times. She added, We have talked about [it], and we would be at each others wedding.. Inside Basketball Wives star Shaunie ONeals $2.8M Houston mansion featuring massive pool, library and elevator. Atlanta Law Enforcement on in McDonough, Georgia. In "Shaq Uncut: My Story," he revealed that infidelity and cheating on his end played a role in their relationship falling apart. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Shaunie ONeal says shes rooting for ex-husband Shaq to remarry and shell be there to see him walk down the aisle. "We've been co-parenting for 12 years and we had to get to some space where we were able to communicate and remain friends. May 29, 2022. Sometimes, when you make a lot of mistakes like that, you can't really come back from that.". So, I really struggled with how I was going to get down the aisle, the bridetold People. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights Trope said the California courts (where Shaunie originally filed) would handle issues related to child custody. On December 26, 2002, he married Shaunie Henderson in a very private ceremony at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel. Thanks for contacting us. In the motion, she requested a three-month continuance in hopes of repairing their marriage, according to court documents obtained by Extra. ", As for that wedding invite, she admitted, "I got put on the spot," adding with a laugh, "What was I supposed to do?". Middle-class mother called 400-million worth Shaquille ONeal a mf causing a 40-million sacrifice from the 7-ft superhero. Advertisement. Shaunie and her groom got engaged in November 2021 after nearly two years of dating. It was a very traditional wedding. Doctors attempted to induce Shaunie earlier in the week so that Shaq would not miss a playoff game against the Minnesota Timberwolves, but were unsuccessful. 14 Shaq and Shaunie divorced in 2011 Credit: AP:Associated Press 14 But I mean, that's our banter, right? On March 16, 2006, PEOPLE confirmed that the couple was expecting a baby girl, their fourth child together. AmoMama creates engaging, meaningful content for women. Just seeing the good, the humor, the positive side of just about everything. Shaquille ONeal, Amirah ONeal and Shaunie ONeal attend the MTV Video Music Awards in Miami, Florida on 29 Aug 2004. Shaunie wore a sparkling dress and veil by Jean Louis Sabajai and Henderson was in a Dolce & Gabbana tux. The petition, which was filed by Shaq's lawyer Ira Elegant, read that "the marriage between the parties is irretrievably broken.". She really was. Nearly a year after Shaq filed for divorce in Miami-Dade Circuit Court, Shaunie told the Associated Press that she and her husband planned to stop divorce proceedings. following NBA for many years now. "You have ladies that are your friends and associates and then you have sisters and I consider them sisters. Shaunie She was previously married to Shaq, 50, from 2002 to 2011. According to TMZ, the former couple reached a divorce settlement in March 2010, approximately four months after Henderson initially filed for legal separation. Shaunie Before they got together, they each already had children of their own. 5 Months After Ex-Wife Shaunies Wedding, Shaquille "I was bad," Shaq said of his behavior during their relationship. She and Shaq, who were married for nine years before divorcing in 2011, have remained friendly while co-parenting their children: Myles, 25, Shareef, 22, Amirah, 21, Shaqir, 19, and Me'arah, 16. Other than the family members, Shaqs teammates also expressed their appreciation for the event: This is a great event for Shaq, Im really happy for him and his wife and it was a lovely event, so Im glad I got to attend, Kareem Rush told KCAL-TV. Shaquille ONeal arrived at the 2019 NBA Awards on June 24 with his sons on either side of him. Shaq and Shaunie partied with friends (including Star Jones and several Miami Heat players) until nearly 5 a.m. "This party was exactly how I envisioned it," Shaunie told PEOPLE. WebShaq brought all the kids out for this red carpet! "If everyone is happy my wife, my children then I'm happy," O'Neal told PEOPLE. Their mothers did wonderful, beautiful jobs of that. Kylie Parham; Published: 16:24 ET, Shaunie This story has been shared 20,952 times. NBA legend, Shaquille ONeal, has a large family. Shaquille ONeal speaks during Pepsi Stronger Together and CTG Foundation He has been following the NBA for nearly 10 years, since first Supporting each other goes beyond parenting their kids, as well. I just lost my dad in February. The former NBA player is also a stepfather to Myles O'Neal, whom Henderson had prior to linking with him, and the father to Taahirah O'Neal, whom he had with ex-girlfriend Arnetta Yardbourgh in 1996. Congratulations are in order to newlyweds Shaunie ONeal of Basketball Wives fame and pastor Keion Henderson! Shaquille O'Neal and Shaunie Henderson were engaged for a few years before they welcomed their first child, Shareef Rashaun O'Neal, on January 11, 2000, per The Los Angeles Times. Not long after he started playing for the Lakers, O'Neal met film marketer Shaunie Henderson, though the exact details of how they initially crossed paths is unknown, as reported by People. The couple also hopes to showcase an example of love through reality TV that isn't centered on drama or fights. Showing Editorial results for shaunie oneal. Doing the math, Shaq has to fork out a lot of money each month, but it could be worse. He attended UCLA from 2018 to 2020, then transferred to his father's alma mater, LSU, and played for their basketball team until he signed with the NBA G League Ignite in 2022, as reported by USA Today. We've received your submission. Terms of Use Shaquille ONeal suited up with his sons, Shareef ONeal and Shaqir ONeal for the 2018 NBA Awards. They love him, which makes me love him even more.. The Florida courts would be in charge of finalizing the divorce, as well as handling any issues surrounding property division and spousal support. After more than two years of dating, Shaq and Shaunie welcomed their first child, a baby boy named Shareef Rashaun. Search instead in Creative? Terms of Use "There's no words to express the pain I'm going through now with this tragic and sad moment of loosing my friend, my brother, my partner in winning championships, my dude and my homie," O'Neal wrote on Instagram. Is Shaq Coming To Shaunie's Wedding? Shaunie & Keion's Full Spectrum Services LLP 2022 | All Rights Reserved. But that's been our banter. In an appearance on the Tamron Hall Show, Shaunie opened up about her relationship with the former NBA star specifically how they parent their four children together. "And honestly I'm the person that thought I would never in my lifetime experience a love like this. And I was like, Of course you are.' And only then, will he go on to invest in them. 10,186, 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved Shaunie O'Neal Remarries, Shaq Blames Himself For Their Break Off the court, Shaquille O'Neal has maintained a relatively low profile in regards to his personal life, especially important events. Here is an inside look into the pair's relationship, and all the ups and downs they experienced along the way. The couple was married from 2002 to 2011, and share four children, Shareef, Shaqir, Amirah, and Me'arah O'Neal, though they each have an additional child from a previous relationship. Privacy Notice Celebrity party planner Mindy Weiss put together the event for the couple. People reported that it was a very private event at the Beverly Hills Hotel, "complete with security guards and dogs blocking onlookers and press from the ballroom." Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). Two people who had no problem scoring an invite to the big wedding were Shaunie's Basketball Wives co-stars Jackie Christie and Evelyn Lozada. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Shaunie ONeal is once again a married woman. Before Bodybuilding Physique. Sitemap, Your California Privacy Rights I just lost my dad in February. Shaq, for his part, recently made headlines for blaming himself for his failed union. It's not this talk everyday thing, but we come together for the kids and we respect each other's space and the places that we are in. Shaunie is about to get married to a pastor that was still married when they first hooked up according to Awesemo, and has let go of the ONeal name. Interestingly, despite literally having a show filming his life, Shaq has managed to keep his personal life and relationships away from the media. "We're really happy for the delivery of a child and that everyone's safe and sound and can go forward from there.". The settlement was handled in both Florida and California courts, as O'Neal still resided in the Sunshine State while Henderson moved to Los Angeles just days before her official filing. I admit I wasn't the best partner. According to the outlet, O'Neal accused his wife of mishandling his money and hiding spending habits from him, which led in part to their marriage falling apart. Table of Contents: Shaunies wedding: Did Evelyn attend? Although his love life with Shaunie Henderson is now in the past, the two seem to have figured it out on how to make everything else work. Shaunie and Keion got married in a private ceremony attended by around 200 people at the Aurora Anguilla Resort and Golf Club. He just wants them to be healthy and full of life. Obviously, Shaq went through a long week, with a birth [of his daughter], and his coach fining him, flying in late hours and his hard work.". In an exclusive interview with E! "I'm really saddened by the news," Riley said in a radio interview on 790 the Ticket. She is currently pursuing her The Reality TV star recently shared pictures of herself with the children that showed just how much they have grown through the years. WATCH THIS STORY:UFC Vegas 47: Jack Hermansson vs. Sean Strickland Date, Time, Venue, and Live Stream, Full Spectrum Services LLP 2022 | All Rights Reserved. Their kids Shaqir ONeal, MeArah ONeal, Shareef ONeal, , Mimi ONeal &, Myles ONeal looked happy to be with their dad. Shaq NBA star Shaquille ONeal and his Basketball Wives executive producer wife have been separated for 11 years but still maintain a cordial relationship heres all the scoop on their life after divorce. Following a beautiful engagement six months ago, the Basketball Wives star/executive producer tied the knot to her Houston pastor fianc at the Aurora Anguilla Resort and Golf Club on the beautiful island of Anguilla in front of 200 family members and friends. Shaunie later revealed that Shaq was the first NBA player she ever dated. She stated she will eventually seek a divorce. The couple already had two children together, Shareef and Amirah, before tying the knot in a secret wedding at the Beverley Hills Hotel on December 26, 2002. "He's come to the house to pick the kids up and maybe I'm somewhere preaching. "They were in good spirits and happy to see their Miami friends," a source told PEOPLE. This story has been shared 20,952 times. According to Shaq, its the only way he would feel young. "Seeing the two of them together and in love is what every mother dreams of for her child," she told PEOPLE. Shaq went on to add that a quiet house, which was normally filled with his five kids and various other relatives, made the divorce even more unbearable. Like get a girlfriend or something.". I used to tease him and be like, 'Could you please hurry up and get a wife? Flip to the next page for Shaunie and Keion Hendersons wedding photos, Copyright 2023 BSO Entertainment LLC Shaquille ONeal At that time, the NBA star generated over $20 million annually from his basketball career alone. 20,952, This story has been shared 15,066 times. He and his ex-wife Shaunie were married in 2002 at the Beverly Hills hotel and share four biological children together: Shaqir ONeal, MeArah ONeal, Shareef ONeal, and Mimi ONeal. Shaq was already a father to a daughter, Taahirah (born in 1996 with his ex-girlfriend Arnetta Yardbourgh), while Shaunie previously welcomed a son, Myles, in 1997. Shaunie ONeal says shes rooting for ex-husband Shaq to remarry and shell be there to see him walk down the aisle. When I see Shaq with a new woman Ill be like, Oh, is this the one. Please let this be the one. Like, girl, stick in there you got this,' the Basketball Wives producer told Page Six. The recently-retired NBA star admitted to infidelity and not being the "best partner" to his former spouse. Being married to the esteemed basketball star was not Henderson's only claim to fame, however. 13,194, This story has been shared 10,186 times. ONeal had a prenuptial agreement, reports Bombist. Being close to an ex-partner is not always easy, and it can be particularly awkward and uncomfortable when your ex finds a new romance. Shaq and Shaunie's relationship began in the late 1990s after he joined the Los Angeles Lakers. Shaquille O'Neal Losing my dad in the midst of planning this wedding was a lot, so my sons handed me off.. Shaquille O'Neal Shaunie O'Neal wed Keion Henderson in Anguilla. Getty Images Shaunie ONeal is once again a married woman. The Basketball Wives star and ex-wife of Shaquille ONeal tied the knot with her fianc, Keion Henderson, in Anguilla on Saturday. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Shaunie (@iamshaunie) My Reason WHY, Shaunie shared. Privacy Notice After nearly two years of dating, Shaunie and her boyfriend Pastor Keion Henderson became engaged during a trip to an undisclosed tropical island. One image showed the couple taking their vows. In his biography, Shaq Uncut: My Story, the NBA Hall of Famer revealed he and his now ex-wife agreed upon a costly private settlement. Shaquille ONeal is not only a 71-tall NBA Champion, a best-selling musician, a movie star and a pop culture icon, but hes also a father of six. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. "She turned 16 in May right before the wedding so we were at the birthday party together and he's like, Well, am I invited to the wedding?' | Source: Getty Images. Bei der Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps verwenden wir, unsere Websites und Apps fr Sie bereitzustellen, Nutzer zu authentifizieren, Sicherheitsmanahmen anzuwenden und Spam und Missbrauch zu verhindern, und, Ihre Nutzung unserer Websites und Apps zu messen, personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte auf der Grundlage von Interessenprofilen anzuzeigen, die Effektivitt von personalisierten Anzeigen und Inhalten zu messen, sowie, unsere Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu entwickeln und zu verbessern. It was just all me. For now, they are friends and are trying to build a healthy relationship for them as well as for their children. 15,066, This story has been shared 13,194 times. "Since we didn't find out until the last minute what was going on, I didn't know it was black tie," fellow Laker Brian Shaw said. I had things to do. The baby boy weighed 7 lbs., 14 oz. They have four children together: Shareef, Amirah, Shaqir, and Mearah. Shaunie ONeal is rooting for ex-husband Shaq to find love 15,066, This story has been shared 13,194 times. 14 min read. But Shaq doesnt seem to be done with having kids just yet. The Lakers' star kept details about the nuptials hush from their 248 guests until the last possible moment. | Source: Getty Images. David Stark. Shaunie also denied that their marriage was irretrievably broken, as Shaq stated in his petition. It wasn't the big stuff, it was the small stuff, and that's my fault. She was previously married to Shaq, 50, from 2002 to 2011. In May 2022, the couple tied the knot in the presence of family and friends on the island of Anguilla. However, the couple filed for divorce in November 2009. However, Shaq is not done yet with his family as of yet. Fox says Parkinson's battle getting 'harder': 'I'm not gonna be 80', Becky G's fianc, Sebastian Lletget, admits to 'bad decisions' amid cheating rumors, Gisele Bndchen: Tom Brady's career was only one factor in 'much bigger' divorce, Cowboys QB Dak Prescott, girlfriend Natalie Buffett break up after 2 years, Katy Perry will be temporarily replaced on 'American Idol' amid drama, Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson reunite at Met Gala 9 months after breakup, Kendall Jenner bares butt at Met Gala red carpet, Woman has 'loud and full body orgasm' during LA Philharmonic concert. WebVH1 3.39M subscribers Subscribe 4K 357K views 2 months ago #VH1 While trying on wedding dresses, Shaunie tells the ladies how she felt after her ex-husband, Shaquille 20,952, This story has been shared 15,066 times. After months of proceedings across both California and Florida, Shaq and Shaunie reached an agreement on all terms of the divorce including property, custody and support, Shaunie's lawyer Sorrell Trope told TMZ. Shaunies two daughters, Amirah, 20, and Mearah, 16, were also in attendance. In my mind, I never did it disrespectfully, but obviously I shouldnt have done it all.. Until now. Please fill in your e-mail so we can share with you our top stories! By Alicia Geigel / Aug. 4, 2022 3:38 pm EDT. He has a total of six kids, three boys, and three girls. The Big Diesel won four titles in his 19-year career in the NBA. On Nov. 13, 2001, Shaq and Shaunie welcomed a baby girl, Amirah Sanaa O'Neal, to their growing family. "She's happy now," O'Neal said in an episode of The Pivot Podcast. "Not a lot of discipline is needed. Remember to tell us what you think of their big wedding. WebSHAQ AND SHAUNIE EMBRACE THEIR LOVE Nelson has been the apple of ONeals eye for several years when they began dating around 1981, and soon became the woman he She announced her marriage to Keion Henderson late last year and the two finally tied the knot on the 28th of May, 2022. It took us a long time to get there, don't get me wrong, it was not an easy journey, but once we got there, and I think we felt comfortable being honest with each other and just sharing what was going on in our lives, in our personal lives to a certain extent.". Today, the two are friends and support each other through anything, ranging from new relationships to co-parenting. Shaunie Since their divorce, Shaq and Shaunie have tried their best to maintain a healthy relationship for their five children. "He's certainly got a lot in his personal life that has to be attended to," Lakers coach Jackson said. And Shaq used his popularity and money to build a massive empire today. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Rihanna Gushes Over Baby, 11 Mos., & Pregnancy In Sweet New Met Gala Interview, Gordon Lightfoots Kids: Everything To Know About The Late Singers 6 Children, Gordon Lightfoots Wife: Everything To Know About The Late Singers 3 Marriages.
Watercrest Parkland Builder, Was Suzanne Pleshette A Mouseketeer, Mobile Homes For Rent In Genesee County, Openreach Head Office Contact Number, Martinsburg, Wv Indictments October 2020, Articles S