Girl gets revenge. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Funniest Supernatural Episodes To Watch Before It Ends, 11 Mythology Inspired Book Releases To Look Forward To In 2023, Shadow & Bone: Alina Should Have Ended Up With The Darkling, Review: The Puppetmasters Apprentice by Lisa DeSelm, #ReadWithPride: They Hate Each Other by Amanda Woody, Brittany N. Williams 10 Favourite Shakespeare Adaptations, #ReadWithPride: Lions Legacy by L.C. This is the good kind of unreliable narrator in a thriller, because he recounts completely messed-up activities, while certain that hes the one in the right and Delilah will come around, not the annoying kind of unreliable narrator where the big reveal is oh, that guy was just lying the whole time. fast 67% I like that you get both perspectives! The Best Audiobook Service based on how many Books you listen to! A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of. Girl gets revenge. But that was before. Love & Death movie review & film summary (2023) | Roger Ebert Who cares, here are some bookblogs I like to read. Some might call him a stalker. Download The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto in PDF EPUB format complete free. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can by watching her through a hidden camera. . Logan prefers to be called "romantic". Boy Meets Girl. This book was awesome 5stars for sure so face paced I couldnt turn the page fast enough to see what was coming next, Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2021. There's so much more to her than meets the eye. Just when something happens to remove Brandon from their lives and she thinks everything might be turning around, Logan makes his move. --Kirkus Reviews, "This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. Pace. Sutanto made sure that Delilah would surprise us in delirious and unexpected forms, and I both loved and feared all of it. Editors' pick Best Science Fiction & Fantasy. Jesse Q. Sutanto is the author of books for adults and young readers, including Dial A For Aunties, The Obsession, Theo Tan and the Fox Spirit and Well, That Was Unexpected. His chapters each felt genuine, convincing the reader that he couldnt help but protect Delilah and save her from the dangerous world around them that hed believed to be true. I now have a collection of her stories on my bookshelves for reading again. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep listeners on the edge of their seats until the very end. I honestly feel as though this was one of the best stories Ive seen yet that has contained such carefully and well-thought-out development in a set of characters. Boy Meets Girl. But, my daughter loved this book so much that she had to get a copy for herself! If Logan wont let her go shell make him. Before you start Complete The Obsession PDF EPUB by Jesse Q. Sutanto Download, you can read below technical ebook details: If you are still wondering how to get free PDF EPUB of book The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto. Rating details. Boy stalks girl. Zeen is a next generation WordPress theme. However, I hadnt been expecting just how messed up the story truly would be. Jesse Q. Sutanto has crafted a character so disgusting and convincing, that you cant help but remind yourself that hes the deranged one in this story. The cover says it all. The cover says it all. Now Destiny will do anything to bring Livvy back. She has a Masters from Oxford University, but has yet to figure out how to say that without sounding obnoxious. All he can do is go through the motions until he meets Delilah, a new senior who strongly resembles Sophie. 8.99. TEENS & YOUNG ADULT SOCIAL THEMES. An unreliable narrator, a camping trip, and a girl in a coma someone knows what happened to Piper Sullivan, but will they tell the truth? The moments of violence are brief, keeping the focus on the mounting tension between the two main characters. Logan thinks he and Delilah are meant to be. For her senior capstone project, Pip researches the disappearance of former Fairview High student Andie, last seen on April 18, 2014, by her younger sister, Becca. Pips sleuthing is both impressive and accessible. What's the premise? Nobody. Meanwhile, Delilahwhose father died in a tragic accidentfeels crushed by her mothers abusive police detective boyfriend. The Obsession #1 Jesse Q. Sutanto 307 pages first pub 2021 ( editions) fiction thriller young adult dark mysterious fast-paced Description A classic sort of love story.except somebody might wind up dead.Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. 11,725 ratings by Goodreads. She is the author of The Obsession and The New Girl. VERDICT This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. The Obsession. She has a Masters from Oxford University, but has yet to figure out how to say that without sounding obnoxious. Girl gets revenge. This book does not disappoint! Find her on Twitter @thewritinghippo and on Instagram @jesseqsutanto. Booklist"Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious paceA suspenseful page-turner." Shes so over the men in her life controlling her. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Jesse Q. Sutanto grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and Oxford, and considers all three places her home. My copy was an eARC I got as a reviewer for YA Books Central. Ooh chilling. Please enter manually:","bd_js_keep_typing_to_refine_search_results":"Keep typing to refine the search results","bd_pre_order":"Pre-order","bd_js_top_categories":"Top Categories","bd_price_save":"Save {0}","bd_notify_me":"Notify me","bd_js_name_only_letters":"Sorry, full name can only contain letters","bd_js_show_more":"show more","bd_js_enter_valid_email_address":"Please enter a valid email address","bd_js_delivery_time":"Delivery time","bd_js_enter_address_manually":"Enter address manually","bd_js_more_categories":"More Categories","bd_30_day_low_price_carousel":"30-day low price","bd_closure_announcement":"

We are sorry to let you know that Book Depository will be closing on 26 April 2023.

You can still place orders until midday (12pm BST) on 26 April 2023 and we will continue to deliver your purchases and provide support for any order issues until 23 June 2023.

From all of us at Book Depository we want to say "thank you". Enhanced typesetting improvements offer faster reading with less eye strain and beautiful page layouts, even at larger font sizes. Boy Stalks Girl. Boy Stalks Girl. At one point, as she thinks about her mothers previous relationship and her own, Delilahs web search about stalkers leads her to a description of erotomania. At one point, as she thinks about her mothers previous relationship and her own, Delilahs web search about stalkers leads her to a description of erotomania. Nobody. Revived, Logans obsession grows as he stalks Delilah online and in real life. Reviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identified. by Jesse Sutanto. Boy Meets Girl. Click on below buttons to start Download The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto PDF EPUB without registration. The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto - 9781728215167 - Book Depository Jesse Q. Sutanto Quotes (Author of Dial A for Aunties) - Goodreads It is my daughters favorite book. There's so much more to her than meets the eye. When she's not writing, she's gaming with her husband (mostly FPS), or making a mess in the kitchen with her two daughters. A classic sort of love storyexcept somebody might wind up dead.Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Except Logan saw what she did, and he wont let her forget it. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Obsession at the best online prices at eBay! Some might call him a stalker. Earlier, Id mentioned that there was quite a bit of breath holding within this book, and to only briefly touch on it would be a crime within itself. Boy Stalks Girl. There could be no other, not since he lost Sophie. Users who like READ [PDF]> The Obsession By Jesse Q. Sutanto Textbook New Version The Obsession by Jesse Q. Sutanto - OverDrive Her MG books include Theo Tan and the Fox Spirit and its sequel, Theo Tan and the Iron Fan. by Jesse Q. Sutanto RELEASE DATE: Feb. 2, 2021 A paranoia-driven debut novel about a relationship twisted by obsession. 2 Books #1 The Obsession Jesse Q. Sutanto From $9.19 #2 The New Girl Jesse Q. Sutanto From $10.80 Trustpilot "The Obsession" is the first stand alone novel and was released in 2021. School Library Journal"[A] taut, twisty thrillerReaders who enjoy their psychological thrillers paired with a bit of vigilante justice will find Delilahs final scene especially satisfying." Boy Stalks Girl. And she refuses to be a character in Logans twisted fantasy. But, my daughter loved this book so much that she had to get a copy for herself! except somebody might wind up dead. What if your best friend and roommate killed a teacher at your boarding school? View all 3 copies of The Obsession from US$ 52.37. Online articles about the case and interview transcripts are provided throughout, and Pips capstone logs offer insights into her thought processes as new evidence and suspects arise. Jesse Q. Sutanto - Book Series In Order Reviews aren't verified, but Google checks for and removes fake content when it's identified. {"bd_js_shop":"Shop","bd_js_too_long_for_shipping_label":"Sorry, that's too long for our shipping labels","bd_js_why_are_you_leaving":"Why are you leaving? Nobody. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManus's One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeil's #murdertrending, will be hooked. She grew up shuttling back and forth between Indonesia, Singapore, and England, and considers all three places her home. Two Fear family weddings, decades apart Each bride. It's a whole new ride from master of horror and bestselling author R.L. I loved how this story used some of the familiar YA moments (Logan coming to meet Delilah after her part-time library job, for example, or driving her to school) to make a twisted, manipulative relationship, and develop the page-turning cat-and-mouse suspense. Set against a Northern California private school backdrop, the sensational plot is riddled with twists that come at a furious pace. Boy Stalks Girl. A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. If someone asked me to explain The Obsession in one sentence, it would be, on the surface level it will make you question your morals, but the heart of the . 3.76 avg rating . --School Library Journal, I can't fin the audio version - sorry. Boy Meets Girl. Logan struggles to move on after the death of his great love, Sophie. What's the premise? A fast-paced teen revenge-thriller from the author of Dial A for Aunties, The Obsession will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the . Logan prefers to be called "romantic". On Kindle Scribe, you can add sticky notes to take handwritten notes in supported book formats. The Obsession #1. Fans of high-drama fiction with a dark edge, like Karen McManuss One of Us Is Lying or Gretchen McNeils #murdertrending, will be hooked." If Logan wont let her go shell make him. Give as a gift or purchase for a team or group. Paperback "Loki makes the world more interesting but less safe. Can they. Delilah is the stronger, more compelling protagonist when compared to Logans less nuanced development. She has forty-two first cousins and thirty aunties and uncles, many of whom live just down the road. will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end. The Obsession - Sutanto, Jesse Q.: 9781728215167 - AbeBooks "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships. When Logan catches Delilah on film murdering her mother's abusive boyfriend, Brandon, he knows he has the perfect leverage to ensure she never dares leave him. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2023. Boy Meets Girl. Delivering your favourite reads to you since 2007 has been a pleasure.

You\u2019ll find more info in our FAQs.

","bd_js_continue_shopping":"Continue Shopping","bd_js_account_and_help":"Account & Help","bd_js_price":"Price","bd_js_basket_checkout":"Basket / Checkout","bd_add_to_basket":"Add to basket","bd_js_enter_first_last_name":"Please enter a first and last name","bd_js_please_enter_your":"Please enter your"}. The Obsession is a teen listen from Jesse Q. Sutanto. Because of that, I wouldnt list this book as dark academia. The Obsession von Sutanto, Jesse | Buch | Zustand sehr gut - eBay Boy Stalks Girl. . Sure, there were a couple of scenes outside of the school and Delilahs home, but overall, I felt that this entire book just took place at these two locations. Nobody knows Delilah like Logan does. Entdecke The Obsession von Sutanto, Jesse | Buch | Zustand sehr gut in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! The Obsession by Jesse Q Sutanto is a suspense novel about a twisted high school romance. Please try again. dark 90% tense 72% mysterious 58% emotional 24% adventurous 12% challenging 12% sad 7% funny 5% reflective 4% hopeful 1%. Logan believes no one knows Delilah like him. Some might call him a stalker. Jesse Q. Sutanto is a brilliant writer, and I look forward to reading more from her in the future. A classic sort of love story except somebody might wind up dead. And she refuses to be a character in Logans twisted fantasy. Jesse Q. Sutanto's vision of a coercive relationship is painfully accurate, but I think it's Delilah's ingenuity and willingness to put her own needs first that makes this a strong YA novel. exce. Andies body was never recovered, and Sal was assumed by most to be guilty of abduction and murder. 3.76 out of 5 stars-11,432 ratings. It seems like their dream house until Tom discovers an old lock on the outside of his bedroom door. A classic sort of love story.except somebody might wind up dead. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can through her social media and watching Want to Read Rate it: Goodreads members who liked this book also liked: with Catherine Ho (Narrator), David Lee Huynh (Narrator), 8 hours, 3 minutes We are sorry to let you know that Book Depository has now closed. He makes sure of it by learning everything he can by watching her through a hidden camera. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Redemption links and eBooks cannot be resold. , "This tense, quick-moving thriller is also a thought-provoking story about the different shapes of abuse. Though she feels guilty, its clear that shed do it over again in a heartbeat if it meant keeping her mom and herself safe from him. The Obsession - Jesse Q. Sutanto - Google Books Enabling JavaScript in your browser will allow you to experience all the features of our site. "Sutanto has crafted a page-turning work of suspense that questions the line between romantic 'research' and stalking in the age of the internet, analyzing the roles played by abuse, misogyny, racism, and violence in contemporary relationships. Amazon has encountered an error. Javascript is not enabled in your browser. Delilah is the dragon that guards the fallen castle. Download for offline reading, highlight, bookmark or take notes while you read The Obsession. 2020 Gift Guide: Books to Buy for the Holidays, Dial A for Aunties : The Fiction Addiction, Disappointing Read & Replacement Recommendations : The Fiction Addiction, Twisty Thrillers About Twisted Friendships : The Fiction Addiction, 'The New Girl' by Jesse Q Sutanto : The Fiction Addiction, Dark Friendship in "I'm Not Done With You Yet" : The Fiction Addiction, 12 Best Fantasy Series (Books You Must Read), 4 Best Ways to Start Reading the Discworld, 26 Best Fantasy Books Ever (Classic & Modern), #LetsDiscuss2023 #7 Milestones #DiscussionSunday, The Last Tigers of Hong Kong: True Stories of Big Cats that Stalked Britains Chinese Colony John Saeki.

Rv Lots For Sale On Lake Sam Rayburn, David Alexanian Spouse, Cardiology At Springhill Hospital Mobile, Al, Lafayette City Court Pay Ticket, Articles T