Sign up for the parte superior da pgina, em frente ao ttulo do artigo, Virna Jandiroba - Perfil oficial no UFC, Invicta FC champ Virna Jandiroba: Defending my belt is the most important thing in my life, Invicta FC 26 Gets Three New Bouts | MMAWeekly.com, Serrinhense Virna Jandiroba vence norte-americana no Invicta FC com finalizao, Virna Jandiroba and Janaisa Morandin to fight for vacant Invicta FC strawweight title on March 24 - WMMA Rankings, Fighter to watch this weekend: Virna 'Carcara' Jandiroba, Invicta FC 28 results: Virna Jandiroba dominates Mizuki Inoue to win strawweight title, Virna Jandiroba defends strawweight title vs. Janaisa Morandin at Invicta FC 31, Invicta FC 31 results: Champ Virna Jandiroba taps Janaisa Morandin, Invicta FC champ Virna Jandiroba replaces injured Livinha Souza, meets Carla Esparza at UFC Fort Lauderdale, UFC Fort Lauderdale Results: Carla Esparza Takes Close Fight from Virna Jandiroba, Cortney Casey vs. Virna Jandiroba added to UFC on ESPN 7 in Washington, D.C., Livinha Souza replaces Cortney Casey against Virna Jandiroba at UFC on ESPN 7, UFC DC Results: Virna Jandiroba Gets First UFC Win, Submits Mallory Martin, https://pt.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Virna_Jandiroba&oldid=64319864, !Pginas que utilizam small com um parmetro de entrada vazio, Atribuio-CompartilhaIgual 3.0 No Adaptada (CC BY-SA 3.0) da Creative Commons. Luke Rockhold has commented for the first time about his loss to Mike Perry at BKFC 41. Dern comes out looking to throw hands early and Jandiroba is bouncing around on the outside, looking for her spots. Rozenstruik. Jandiroba is scheduled to face Angela Hill on Mat 14, 2022 at UFC Fight Night 209. Unfortunately, an inadvertent eye poke from Dern forces a break in the action. [11] She won the fight, tapping out Montenegro via first-round armbar. So this is where my journey has taken me, and now I have the chance to fight the best of the best.. Virna should have a significant wrestling advantage in this matchup. MMA has become more entertainment now and people do anything to sell and get some attention. Round 2: Jason Parillo really is a tremendous coach. The card is scheduled to be headlined by a flyweight title fight between champion . This was very detrimental in my life, Virna said. #5 Marina Rodriguez (16-2, 6-2 UFC) #9 Virna Jandiroba (18-3, 4-3 UFC) #UFC #WMMA . [12], Jandiroba era esperada para enfrentar Cortney Casey em 7 de dezembro de 2019 no UFC on ESPN: Overeem vs. She is a former Invicta Fighting Championships (Invicta) Strawweight champion. She later turned to Judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Now they think people can sort things out by using force.. She will be the first guest of my Not All Brazilians series, where I will interview fighters who do not support Bolsonaros politics or far-right views, going against the majority in the Brazilian MMA community, with notable names such Mauricio Rua, Wanderlei Silva, Fabricio Werdum and many others, among its supporters. [15], Nesta Wikipdia, os atalhos de idioma esto na, Pginas para editores sem sesso iniciada. Dern, a decorated submission grappler, comes into the fight on a two-fight winning streak that includes an armbar win over Randa Markos in her most recent appearance. Luke Rockhold has commented for the first time about his loss to Mike Perry at BKFC 41. Former Invicta strawweight champion and current UFC athlete Virna Jandiroba is in the minority. So how can you believe that it is for everybody and at the same time support someone who says that minorities should accept whatever the majority imposes (an infamous line proclaimed by Bolsonaro in one his speeches). [4] Ela venceu a luta por finalizao no primeiro round. A key women's strawweight matchup is set for May 6. Women's MMA Rankings on Twitter: "A top-ten strawweight fight goes down [29], Jandiroba faced Kanako Murata on June 19, 2021 at UFC on ESPN 25. This is the UFC 256 live blog for Mackenzie Dern vs. Virna Jandiroba, a strawweight main card bout on Saturday's fight card at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. She later developed an interest in judo and Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Jandiroba began kung fu training as a child. A takedown is awarded when a fighter deliberately grapples an opponent to the ground and establishes an advantageous position for an appreciable amount of time. I first started martial arts with Kung Fu as a child. Martial arts should be for everybody. UFC: Kanako Murata in tears after doctor stoppage for suspected broken [SPOILER] Felice Herrig vs. Virna Jandiroba : r/MMA - Reddit Hermansson. Something went wrong. Both fighters will enter the octagon for the second time this year and will look to impress everyone watching. In it, all the names cited above are shown, as well as many more. Cormier notes early that Derns striking looks markedly better from her last bout and its true. It goes against the world, it goes against civilization. However, the 34-year-old suffered a meniscus injury during the fight and has been sidelined ever since. I come from a martial art background that is about respect.. Ive been influenced by this. As of March 7, 2023, she is #9 in the UFC women's strawweight rankings. Sig. [28] She lost the fight by unanimous decision. [31], Jandiroba faced Amanda Ribas on October 30, 2021 at UFC 267. A top-ten strawweight fight goes down this Saturday on the #UFC288 prelims. Name: Virna Jandiroba Pro MMA Record: 18-3-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: Carcar Current Streak: 1 Win Age: 34 | Date of Birth: 1988.05.30 Last Fight: May 14, 2022 in UFC Weight Class: Strawweight | Last Weigh-In: 115.0 lbs Affiliation: Academia Fight House Height: 5'3" (160cm) | Reach: 64.0" (163cm) Career Disclosed Earnings: $62,000 USD My grandfather used to be a colonel during the military dictatorship in Brazil. People have been distorting the meaning of it along the way. Lucas Rezende is a Brazilian journalist and writer from Belem, Para. 'Russian Ronda': UFC protocol forced weight miss, Report: Pereira's last kickboxing opponent to make MMA debut, Sore loser! We prefer not to talk about political views. Its a bit contradictory, isnt?, Thats what we should strive for, being inclusive, Virna said. Invicta FC Champion, World BJJ champion, Pan-American BJJ champion, Mercosul BJJ ChampionWhat does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Its a fight and Ill give my best. Won the vacant Circuito MNA de MMA Strawweight Championship. Coming from one of the poorest regions of Brazil (the. Virna Carole Andrade Jandiroba (born May 30, 1988)[6] is a Brazilian mixed martial artist (MMA), who currently competes in the strawweight division of the UFC. BKFC president David Feldman reveals why Luke Rockhold couldnt continue in BKFC 41 main event. Now Dern lands a pair of big upper cuts when the two are in close and thats a good wrinkle. More than a battle of decorated grapplers, Virna Jandiroba's UFC 256 clash with Mackenzie Dern is a chance to prove a point and make a name for herself Saturday night in Las Vegas. Derns corner is frantic that they cant stay here and Dern shoves Jandiroba off and is now pursuing her in the butt scoot. BKFC president David Feldman reveals why Luke Rockhold couldnt continue in BKFC 41 main event. MoneylineMMA on Twitter: "This Marina Rodriguez Vs Virna Jandiroba is a So that subject is pretty clear and we dont talk about it. During her last fight against Amanda Ribas at UFC 267 on October 30, 2021, she lost in the third round via unanimous decision. After her June 2021 TKO win over Kanako Murata, Virna went viral on the internet for bashing then president Jair Bolsonaro in her post-fight speech. I spent a good time training with boxers now, so maybe Ill bring in some surprises [laughs]. Former Invicta strawweight champion and current UFC athlete Virna Jandiroba is in the minority. [17], In her UFC debut, Jandiroba replaced an injured Lvia Renata Souza against Carla Esparza on April 27, 2019 at UFC Fight Night: Jacar vs. But Ive always dealt with anxiety.. She was previously the Invicta Fighting Championships Strawweight champion. We never know how well react until we get there, Jandiroba said. [7][8], Jandiroba started training kung fu when she was a child. Agreed on Felice, but also, this is just what Jandiroba does. Virna Jandiroba breaking news and and highlights for UFC 288 fight vs. Virna Jandiroba, with official Sherdog mixed martial arts stats, photos, videos, and more for the Strawweight fighter from . To date, she hasnt announced being in a relationship with anyone. [25] She won the fight via an armbar submission in the first round. Throughout her MMA career, Virna has won 17 matches and lost 3 fights in a total of 20 bouts. Rodriguez (16-2-2 MMA, 6-2-2 UFC) looks to bounce back from a November loss by TKO against Amanda Lemos. Virna Jandiroba is a Brazilian mixed-martial artist who competes in the women's strawweight division. Ribas will enter the fight on the back of a defeat in her previous bout. They didnt have enough evidence to go after him. [10], Jandiroba made her Invicta debut on December 8, 2017 at Invicta FC 26: Maia vs. Niedwiedz against Amy Montenegro. Stats | UFC I am in search of opponents that will allow me get to a new level of learning and improvement., UFC Ft Lauderdale's Main Card Is On ESPN+ | Start Your Free Trial Now. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Most recently, she defeated Angela Hill by unanimous decision in May. Turns out she was quite good at it, capturing gold medals in local competition including wins over Claudia Gadelha and Amanda Nunes until someone suggested she should make the transition to mixed martial arts. For those looking for storylines in fights, UFC Vegas 29's Kanako Murata vs. Virna Jandiroba had an obvious one. Were such a diverse country. Not a lot of kicking for either woman though thus far. MMAFighting scores the round 10-9 Dern, 29-28 Dern overall. In her last outing, Jandiroba (18-3) scored a unanimous decision win over Angela Hill, back in May 2022. ONEs Chatri Sityodtong decided not to submit our final offer to Francis Ngannou after meeting. pic.twitter.com/DZX8xmP19Q, Guilherme Cruz (@guicruzzz) June 19, 2021. Jandiroba, a former Invicta FC champ, has won back-to-back fights via submission, including her own armbar win in a bout against vet Felice Herrig. The Scorecard | UFC Fight Night: Korean Zombie vs Ige, Virna Jandiroba Ready To Set Herself Apart, Jandiroba To Replace Souza At UFC Ft Lauderdale, UFC Debut Just The Latest Test For Virna Jandiroba. Now Jandiroba lands a body kick that Dern almost ducks her head into. Virna has not shared much about her parents, but in 2018, she dedicated her Invicta FC Strawweight Championship win to her deceased father. [16] She submitted Morandin in the second round and retained the Invicta FC Strawweight Championship title. Sign up for the MMA Junkie newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. Included are 11 wins by submission, an Invicta FC. However, when Souza also suffered an injury, fellow Invicta FC veteran Mallory Martin got the call on days notice. 43.6k Followers, 3,534 Following, 870 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Virna Jandiroba (@virnajandiroba) Linked below is a video of a pro-Bolsonaro campaign named Real fighters vote 22 (Bolsonaros number in the 2022 presidental elections). #5 Marina Rodriguez (16-2, 6-2 UFC) #9 Virna Jandiroba (18-3, 4-3 UFC) #UFC #WMMA Knockdown Avg. Something went wrong. MMA SQUARED: BKFC 41 sizzles while UFC drizzles. She is currently ranked at No.9-ranked in the UFC strawweight rankings. [7] [8] Background [ edit] Now Dern forces a clinch but Jandiroba spins her and lands a pair of big knees before Dern can separate. It may be no surprise that the best approach Carcara has found was to just avoid discussing politics at the gym. Jandiroba, who battles short-notice replacement Mallory Martin at Saturday night's UFC on ESPN 7 in Washington, DC, had her first contact with martial arts at early age with kung fu and judo in. [34] She won the bout via unanimous decision. Sign up for the [20], Jandiroba was expected to face Cortney Casey on December 7, 2019 at UFC on ESPN 7. To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Go away, Naro (short for Bolsonaro). In the next fight against Mackenzie Dern, she lost via unanimous decision in the third round. Brazilian contenders Virna Jandiroba and Marina Rodriguez are set to fight at a UFC 288, an event the promotion announced for the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J.. MMA Melotto first reported the fight.. Jandiroba (18-3 MMA, 4-3 UFC) has won two of her most recent three outings. MMAFighting scores the Round 10-9 Jandiroba, 19-19 overall. Virna Jandiroba Women's Strawweight Division 18-3-0 (W-L-D) 1 Wins by Knockout 13 Wins by Submission 8 First Round Finishes Last fight Win Jandiroba vs Hill May. With the addition, the current UFC 288 lineup includes: For more on the card, visit MMA Junkies event hub for UFC 288. UFC strawweight Virna Jandiroba has called for an end to the recent riots in Brazil after Jair Bolsonaro's presidency concluded. [7] Jandiroba venceu a luta por deciso dividida pelos placares dos juzes de 49-46, 46-49 e 49-46, e se tornou a campe peso palha do Invicta FC. She amassed a record of 110 prior to signing for Invicta. Jandiroba is really only throwing 1-2s on the feet but they are landing freely and Dern shoots a low single that shes close to getting. The card is scheduled to be headlined by a flyweight title fight between champion . The Brazilian fighter bout against Kanako Murata at UFC on ESPN: The Korean Zombie vs. Ige on June 19, 2021, but she lost the fight in the second round via TKO. Hermansson. Virna Jandiroba 'felt her arm pop twice' in submission attempt as strawweight Kanako Murata suffers first loss in nine with doctor ruling she cannot continue UFC Vegas 29 fight. However, she is mostly active on Instagram, where she has 40.6k followers. To properly test yourself you have to look for the best opponents and today it's undeniable that the best are in the UFC. And she lands a good right hand when Jandiroba steps in to prove the point. However, I think its contradictory. She won the fight through submission in the first round. Fighter Fighting Style Height Weight; Marina Rodriguez: Muay Thai, Striker: 5' 6" 116 lbs: Virna Jandiroba: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: 5' 3" 115 lbs Its no wonder that many are interested to know if she has someone special to cheer for her when she is fighting inside the octagon. We just dont talk about it. Following the news of former featherweight champion Jose Aldo hosting Bolsonaro in his Orlando home in the United States, as well as flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredos support for the far-right riots in the countrys capital of Brazil, Jandiroba agreed to speak to Bloody Elbow to show the other, less seen side. Praise SUS. Virna Jandiroba was born in 1988 in Serrinha, Brazil. She is a major name in the division currently and in the division's brief history, Jandiroba said of Esparza. [10], Virna Jandiroba fez sua estreia no UFC substituindo a lesionada Livia Renata Souza contra Carla Esparza em 27 de abril de 2019 no UFC Fight Night: Jacar vs. Dern starts making progress but the round ends. [21] However, Casey withdrew from the event for an undisclosed reason and she was replaced by Lvia Renata Souza. I cant deny the impact that a loss can bring to an athletes life, and thats why I kept working with my therapist. [26] This win earned her the Performance of the Night award. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. It was so anti-democratic, but people were not paying enough attention. Oops. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. Furthermore, Jandiroba finds a different explanation on why so many mixed martial artist support Bolsonaro in a more obvious place: sexism. Ela fez a transio pro MMA logo aps conquistar sua faixa preta. She is a former Invicta Fighting Championships (Invicta) Strawweight champion. A daily roundup of all your fighting news from MMA Fighting, By submitting your email, you agree to our, Video: Fighters exploded cauliflower ear leads to TKO stoppage. Learn more about Virna Jandiroba's UFC history, fighter facts, and Q&A below. Chris Lee 27 - 30. Jandiroba has really taken all the momentum here as Dern is getting very predictable. I was afraid to get out of home, and it was travelling to jiu-jitsu tournaments that I started feeling safer. He was accused of treason and he really was working against the military, but they could never prove it. We were on that path, and some of us have been pointing that out since the beginning. Jandiroba shot for a takedown from 5ft away and Felice just fell over. Virna Jandiroba (@virnajandiroba) Instagram photos and videos Herzog gives Jandiroba plenty of time to recover and after a few minutes, things are back to business. Virna Jandiroba: It would be something 'incredible' to submit Mackenzie Everyone knows Im left-wing. Best Marina Rodriguez v Virna Jandiroba Odds & Bets Betfair Exchange He was against the (1964 military) coup, though. MORE UFC FORT LAUDERDALE: Hermanssons Top 5 |Welcome Thomas Gifford | Mike Perry At Home |Cory Sandhagen| On The Rise | Jacare Free Fight | Dhiego Lima All Smiles | Carla Esparza | Roosevelt Roberts | Glover Teixeira, I believe that it makes the whole process a lot smoother, said Jandiroba. R2, Belal Muhammad vs. Gilbert Burns set to co-headline UFC 288 in 5-round fight, Charles Oliveira vs. Beneil Dariush off UFC 288 fight card, Morning Report: Amanda Nunes expected Irene Aldana next over Julianna Pena trilogy: I thought it was gonna be her, UFC rankings: Jon Jones rockets back up to the top of P4P list, UFC 288 adds Virna Jandiroba vs. Marina Rodriguez. Mostly practised by men, in a country with deep problems in the way society perceives men and women (on average, women are paid 20,5% less than men), the sport has always attracted extremely conservative athletes. Performance irretocvel da Virna Jandiroba. The UFC 267 prelims will end with a women's strawweight fight between Amanda Ribas and Virna Jandiroba. There are already some men who think differently. [33], Jandiroba faced Angela Hill on May 14, 2022 at UFC on ESPN 36. Jandiroba backs up to the fence and Dern is on a single-leg. Since martial arts should be a freeing art form, Virna believes it goes against its very roots to support a government based on oppression. And it is a lot of different things. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land. UFC: Virna Jandiroba blasts Jair Bolsonaro government for 'destroying The riots in Brasilia were just the last drop. Ever since her debut, Virna Jandiroba has been raising eyebrows with her amazing fighting skills. Please enter a valid email and try again. Working with a therapist for many years and visiting her even more now that she has experienced defeat for the first time in MMA has helped Jandiroba remain cool ahead of UFC Washington. Yes, I have a degree in physical education.What was your job before you started fighting? Losses are a part of the learning process and I know that when mine comes it willhelp me grow as a person and as a martial artist. No 13-ranked UFC strawweight Virna Jandiroba laments 'heartbreaking' death toll from Covid-19 as she blasts 'racist and homophobic' government in her native Brazil. It was a gruesome scene for a featherweight title bout at UWC 43 when Jos Pealozas ear exploded. Nonetheless, Jandiroba is happy to look on the bright side this time, claiming that it may be a long road ahead, but things are starting to change for the better. Former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou wont join ONE Championship, Chatri Sityodtong announced. The Emperor has no clothes.. Virna Jandiroba Carla Esparza 0 0 17 25 3 4 0 . He has been covering MMA since 2012 and contributing with Bloody Elbow since March 2015. After he told me the story of his life, I understood that he was forced to be like that. He was always a very quiet man and I didnt understand why that was. UFC on ESPN (5/14/22)Jandirobawon a three round unanimous decision over Angela HillUFC 267(10/30/21) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Amanda RibasUFC Fight Night (6/19/21) Jandiroba defeated Kanako Murata by TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the second roundUFC 256 (12/12/20) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Mackenzie DernUFC 252 (8/15/20) Jandiroba submitted Felice Herrig via armbar at 1:44 of the first roundUFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Jandiroba submitted Mallory Martin via rear naked choke at 1:16 of the second roundUFC Fight Night (4/27/19) Jandiroba lost a three round unanimous decision to Carla Esparza, When and why did you start training for fighting? Jandiroba, who battles short-notice replacement Mallory Martin at Saturday nights UFC on ESPN 7 in Washington, DC, had her first contact with martial arts at early age with kung fu and judo in Bahia, but only treated sports as a serious career path for the future after her older sister Laiane died of stomach cancer at age 21. I can imagine that for a Brazilian having their first fight abroad being in the UFC, it must be a really hard process.. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. Virna has not shared much about her parents, but in 2018, she dedicated her Invicta FC Strawweight Championship win to her deceased father. Virna started her professional MMA career in 2013 and fought in Brazil. Arnold Allen says theres no moral victory in his defeat to Max Holloway just because he went five hard rounds with a featherweight legend because he still ultimately lost the fight. Cruz put forth a tweet, noting that multiple sources revealed that the UFC is indeed . Now they are clinched against the fence and Jandiroba lands a few good knees even with her back on the fence and so Dern breaks. Junichiro Kamijo 27 - 30. The last six years have seen the massive growth of womens MMA in the UFC, making fight fans feel like the ladies have been around forever in the Octagon. Dern looks like shes been doing a lot of work on her hands. Virna Jandiroba has a height of 5 feet and 3 inches and weighs around 52 kg. Virna Jandiroba | UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship Ganhou o Cinturo Peso Palha do Circuito MNA de MMA. Especially when Bolsonaro himself has come forward to support the same opinions. The original plan for UFC Washington was to get Jandiroba in the cage against Courtney Casey, but Livinha Souza eventually stepped in as a replacement. The plan remains the same. The 115-pound prospect went 11-0 in the Brazilian circuit and won a trio of fights under the Invicta FC banner before jumping to the Octagon and losing a decision to former champion Carla Esparza in her promotional debut in April. I saw that shes very noisy when shes on the ground and pound, Jandiroba said with a laugh. UFC 256 live blog: Mackenzie Dern vs. Virna Jandiroba Its impossible for me to like him. Virna Jandiroba Stats, News, Bio | ESPN Our surroundings influence us. As of April 2022, Virna Jandiroba has an estimated net worth of $150 thousand. The 33-year-old MMA fighter celebrates her birthday on May 30, which makes her birth sign Gemini. She will pocket the base salary of $22,000 and $6,000 incentive pay in her next fight. He was silenced by the dictatorship, My father has nightmares about that to this day. Virna Jandiroba Wiki, Age, Eye, Height, Husband, Net Worth - Celebs Page However, If Virna can get takedowns and really settle. Its a validation of all the work done by me, my coaches and tons of people that have been with me since the beginning.Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? We cant underestimate nor overestimate our opponents. If we go down that way, its barbarism. A post shared by Virna Jandiroba (@virnajandiroba). Another clinch and Jandiroba lands a head kick on the break. monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d", O Rei da Arena Fight - The King of Arena Fight 2, UFC Fight Night 150 - Jacare vs. Hermansson, Sherdogs Official Mixed Martial Arts Rankings, Yadong Song Wants Top 5 Foes, Claims UFC is Protecting Sean OMalley, Chad Mendes Retires from Combat Sports Following BKFC 41 Defeat, Yadong Song Left Hook Stops Ricky Simon at UFC Fight Night 223, UFC Fight Night 223 Song vs. Simon Play-by-Play, Results & Round Scoring, UFC Fight Night 223 Prelims: Martin Buday Grinds Down Jake Collier, Rhys McKee Stops Jim Wallhead to Unify Welterweight Title at Cage Warriors 153, UFC Fight Night 223 Bonuses: Yadong Song, 3 Others Take Home $50,000, Rafael dos Anjos, Vicente Luque Agree to Headline UFC Fight Night Card on July 15, Bellator MMA Veteran Joe Schilling Granted Immunity From 2021 Bar Altercation, Ilima-Lei Macfarlane Willing to Postpone Retirement for Flyweight Grand Prix, Patricio Freire Impressed By Patrick Mix KO Win in Bantamweight Grand Prix Final, Sara McMann: Bellator Featherweight Division Shouldnt Wait on Cyborg Forever, Aaron Pico Calls for Jeremy Kennedy Rematch with Featherweight Title on the Line, Liz Carmouche Blasts DeAnna Bennett for Missing Weight: She Cheated, Yet Again, Brendan Loughnane, Jesus Pinedo Top PFL 4 Lineup in Atlanta on June 8, PFL Europe Reveals Lineup for Second Regular Season Card in Germany on July 8, Antonio Carlos Jr. They put a prize on his head. Later she moved to Invicta FC after amassing a record of 11-0. Luke Rockhold reacts to BKFC 41 loss: Im not done. My father is a retired social sciences teacher. This is the UFC 256 live blog for Mackenzie Dern vs. Virna Jandiroba, a strawweight main card bout on Saturdays fight card at UFC APEX in Las Vegas. Coming from one of the poorest regions of Brazil (the Northeast), Carcara has always been rather vocal about a subject where most MMA fighters disagree with her views: politics.
Nm State Police Recruiting, Orthodox Pebbles Holy Week, Articles V