Netflix fans will remember her for her leading role as Detective Sergeant Johanna Griffin in The Stranger, which gripped the nation in early 2020. "Thank you to the wonderful cast and crew no. Like many people in the same situation, I'm just doing my best to get on with life under painful circumstances.. He played Solana barman Mateo Castellanos across the comedy's entire run. To keep updated, follow LancsLive on Facebook and @LiveLancs on Twitter. While many are eagerly awaiting the weather forecast for the coronation next weekend, the early May bank holiday looks set to bring sunny spells across Lancashire. Video, The secret mine that hid the Nazis' stolen treasure, UK chip giant Arm files for blockbuster share sale, Adidas sued by investors over Kanye West deal, Pope urges Hungarians to 'open doors' to migrants, FBI hunt 'armed and dangerous' shooting suspect, US bank makes last ditch bid to find rescuer. Siobhan also starred in the acclaimed The Moorside. Thank you for watching! ", Chaos at port as thousands rush to leave Sudan, Air strikes pound Sudan capital as truce extended, Suspected IS chief killed in Syria, Turkey says. For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newslettershere. Sherrie said: I really don't understand that kind of explicit enjoyment that people get out of knowing what shock you'd have on your face because it's an explicit picture of a penis. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. The all-star cast of the ITV show included the likes of the late great Geoffrey Hutchings, Johnny Vegas, Sherry Hewson, Sheridan Smith, as well as cameos from Cilla Black, Joan Collins, Denise Welch and more. "Its made me feel like I can look in the mirror.". There are many ways of keeping up-to-date with everything happening across Yorkshire as our journalists work day and night to bring you the very latest news. Brian Trevor John Murphy (born 25 September 1932) is an English actor and comedian. Following the conclusion of Benidorm in 2018, Jake joined several other cast members in Derren Little's Benidorm Live stage show, which toured the UK from September 2018 until April 2019 for 250 shows. Former Downton Abbey actress Siobhan Finneran played Janice Garvey on Benidorm from 2007 until the show's seventh run in 2015. Oliver Stokes played Michael Garvey in the ITV comedy. HEIRS TO YOU BOTH: William to pay 'loving, heartfelt' tribute to King and Camilla at Coronation concert - as pictures reveal huge stage where rock royalty will perform, Voters back striking nurses as NHS staff begin biggest walkout yet, TV star unrecognisable as she shows off dramatic 'hair transformation' on hen do, Graeme Souness QUITS Sky Sports after 15 years as he fights back tears in studio, Britain's Got Talent viewers think they have worked out the real identity of CGI cat, Rapist who forged 2.5million Lotto ticket may LOSE 700,000 home and luxury cars after dramatic court battle to keep hold of swindled fortune, Meghan Markle's friend urges her to 'do the right thing' as dad's health worsens, British gardeners are being warned not to mown their lawns during May and June, Kate Middleton could ditch tiara for Coronation - and wear FLOWER crown instead, 'I've waited five months for chemotherapy, now I'm scared my cancer has spread', Mum has 14 tattoos on her face and even inked her own leg despite being 'wimp with pain', Bank Holiday Monday scorcher as temperatures forecast to hit 19C, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. The comedy creator also promised to bring the actors along to meet fans at the themed bar. She often shares snaps of her theatrical career on her Instagram account. "Yes folks it's true, after months of speculation, I can finally confirm Benidorm series 10 was the LAST EVER TV SERIES of @BenidormTVshow," tweeted the show boss. He tweeted: "Sad to hear Kenny Ireland - a great actor & former director @lyceumtheatre - has passed away. Only just heard the sad newz bout #KennyIreland(deceased). Siobhan has two grown-up children - Poppy and Joseph - from her marriage to former husband Mark Jordon, known for his role as PC Phil Bellamy Heartbeat. New O2 customers, or existing customers who are upgrading their plan, can get up to 6 free months of Disney+. Also, Apple TV offer a free trial for seven days but just remember that the subscription will renew automatically at 4.99/a month, so dont forget to cancel if you dont want it anymore. Following the conclusion of Benidorm in 2018, Jake joined several other cast members in Derren Little's Benidorm Live stage show, which toured the UK from September 2018 until April . Something went wrong, please try again later. This was the last time we ever heard Donald's voice, the last episode of the series is dedicated to Kenny 'Donald'. We used to go out at the beginning of March and finish at the end of July and a film will only take eight weeks so it'll be good," she said. Benidorm star Kenny Ireland had been written out of the show as he underwent cancer treatment, Kenny Ireland starring in the BBC series Victoria Wood As Seen On TV, The secret mine that hid the Nazis' stolen treasure. His career started when he landed a role in the film, A Life for a Life, in 1998 where he played the part of Stefan Kiszko. And dripping with sarcasm he added: I have huge respect for ITV a show that's getting 5.5million and still picking up awards, but they've cancelled it. Benidorm's Danny Walters went on to play Keanu Taylor in EastEnders, Hannah Hobley has been active in theatre and on social media since departing Benidorm, Johnny Vegas is still a television regular since leaving Benidorm, Steve Pemberton as Mick Garvey in Benidorm. In 2014, Gillen appeared in Lotty's War (written by Giuliano Crispini and directed by Bruce Guthrie) at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, Guildford. Benidorm star Geoffrey Hutchings has died suddenly aged 71. ", Benidorm co-star Danny Walters, who plays Tiger Dyke in the show, said: "Very sad news about Kenny Ireland (Donald Stewart). It's difficult and heartbreaking and a source of daily sadness for me. Movies included John Cleese's Clockwise and Mike Leigh's Topsy-Turvy. But he had a major change in roles when he left the comedy and joined BBC One soap opera EastEnders in the role of Keanu Taylor. When filming wrapped, he appeared in the stage adaptation Benidorm Live, later landing a leading role in a theatre production of Aladdin. A filmed performance was later used in 2020 as part of the National Theatre at Home online series. Jake Canuso played flirtacious barman Mateo, Kenny Ireland played one half of everyone's favourite swinger couple, Asa Elliott has been an Asda delivery driver in recent times after the end of Benidorm, Everyone remembers Hannah and how her parents found out she was pregnant, She often plays in productions in Liverpool. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Since Benidorm the actress has gone one to land many television roles, many of which are more serious than that of her Benidorm character. Jake is currently offering paid personalised messages as Mateo via the video service Memmo, tweeting last year: "I hear Mateo is doing a lot of skiving off work to send personalised video messages directly from the Costa Blanca". But there was a glimmer of hope when ITV claimed Benidorm had not been axed in a dramatic U-turn. "I hope holiday makers will visit MATEO's of Benidorm where they can view amazing memorabilia, have their picture taken with Mel's thong, the original Neptune's sign featured in every episode, try The Madge cocktail (a drink so strong you need a mobility scooter to get you home) and maybe even sing a song from the show?". A leading character in the ITV sitcom, Janice was the head of one of Benidorm's most popular families, the Garvey's. The all-star cast included the likes of the late great Geoffrey Hutchings, Jonny Vegas, Sherry Hewson, Sheridan Smith, as well as cameos from Cilla Black, Joan Collins and Denise Welch. "I created the series over 11 years ago, wrote it, guest starred in it and ended up directing it. Top Deals This Week: Save on Paramount+, Showtime, HBO Max, Fire TV, and Roku, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Now Available to Stream on Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Slashed Prices on all Sorts of Fire TV Stick Models, Amazon Fire Tablets on Sale: Save up to 45%, The Ultimate Guide to What to Watch on Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, and More in April 2023, New Netflix Shows and Movies in April 2023, Everything New on HBO and HBO Max in April 2023, Amazon Prime Video's New Shows and Movies in April, 8 Shows Like The Last of Us to Watch While You Wait for the Next Episode, 9 Shows Like Ginny & Georgia to Watch After You Finish Season 2, 12 Intense Thriller Shows and Movies to Watch If You Like Squid Game, 9 Shows Like Fringe to Watch If You Like Fringe, Here's When Yellowstone Will Return for Season 5 Part 2, Pedro Pascal Has an Update for Last of Us Season 2 Filming, Everything to Know About The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2, Amazon Exec Teases a Release Date for Reacher Season 2, Everything You Need to Know About Euphoria Season 3. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Since the show ended Janine has enjoyed a quieter life outside of the spotlight and is currently enjoying longer breaks at home. The comedy show followed the hilarious antics that took place at an all-inclusive holiday resort in Benidorm, Spain. However, Danny made a big change when he left the . So what have the rest of the stars been in up in the last four years? Posted on May 25, 2022 in is there a not cinderella's type 2. mykhailo martyniouk edmonton . Benidorm was an overnight success when it first hit our screens on February 1 2007, following a group of charismatic holidaymakers at an all-inclusive resort on the eastern coast of Spain. On news of his death, we take a look back on the star's illustrious career and life Starting out on Benidorm as a child star, Oliver Stokes is all grown up today, looking nothing like the mischievous Michael Garvey of his childhood. Adam Nutburn. "We will have regular celebrity appearances including Mateo himself, Jake Canuso and of course I'll be there an awful lot, hosting the karaoke and chatting with the people who made the Benidorm tv series such a success, YOU!!". He added that it was a bit like being sacked from your job and then being nominated for employee of the month. But earlier this year, fans were crushed yet again when Derren revealed the film had also been axed. Alongside her TV career, Elsie, has been the permanent director of Birkenhead Operatic Society, overseeing more than 80 musicals. died of cancer in July of 2014 at the age of 68. Derren wrote: "Crazy to think Wednesday will be the last episode of Benidorm! No extra costs, no contracts. While filming Benidorm, she enjoyed a real-life wedding to her long-term partner Terry Bullen at a private ceremony back in 2008. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Sherrie Hewson, who played uptight manageress Joyce Temple-Savage, said: "Benidorm TV has finished. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Nominees announced for the 2019 Olivier Awards", "LOTTY'S WAR Starring Olivia Hallinan, Mark Letheren and Adam Gillen", "Benidorm actor Adam Gillen stars in Amadeus screening by National Theatre At Home", "Henry VIII, review: this bawdy take on Shakespeare's final play is pure theatre magic", "Henry VIII review there's too much poor acting in this tricky slice of history", "Amadeus star Adam Gillen confesses: 'I can't play a single note', National Theatre - Company Members - Adam Gillen, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Adam_Gillen&oldid=1140478642, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles lacking in-text citations from January 2013, Pages using infobox person with multiple employers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 20 February 2023, at 07:00. But before all that, she was an original member of the Royal National Theatre in 1963. Its difficult and heartbreaking and a source of daily sadness for me. Benidorm cast list, including photos of the actors when available. "This is a bit awkward the show's just been cancelled," said Litten to the audience. She added: "So it was really, really upsetting to say goodbye to the cast and crew. Kenneth was known as the lazy colleague of Troy (Paul Bazely) and Gavin Ramsbottom (Hugh Sachs). "We'll make it next year. The actor, 39, played the singer at the Solana Hotel from 2010 to 2014, before joining the cast of Benidorm Live in 2018/19. This cast list of actors from Benidorm focuses primarily on the main characters, . A lot of guest stars brilliant people like David Bradley have said it's a treat of a job, and they're right.. Elsewhere, he had a part in the groundbreaking drama Killing Eve, playing a baddie named Paul, and co-wrote and starred in the black comedy series Inside No. Dunphy told Dublin Live last year: "Johnny and I are not together now. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Unsurprisingly, this left fans devastated by the news and flocked to Twitter to share their dismay. Tony, 53, also reprised the role of Kenneth for the. benidorm actor dies 2019. Actress Siobhan Finneran played was the long suffering mum of The Garvey family. Chantelle is the oldest child and only daughter of Mick and Janice Garvey. And, for a dose of nostalgia, she often shares behind-the-scenes pics from her time on Benidorm, with appearances from the likes of Sheila Reid and Johnny Vegas. The experienced hotelier spoke her mind and was known for raising her voice at people when she didn't get her way. We still don't know when we're going back to work. Geoffrey Hutchings (8 June 1939 1 July 2010) was an English stage, film and television actor. Thanks for teaching me how to play backgammon. Aside from spending time with his little boy, Oliver is a keen fisherman, often posting photos of his catch online. Answer 11 of 11: The actor Geoffrey Hutchings has died. With the season 10 finale dividing viewers, many were calling for an film or one-off episode to wrap up the series. A date we will always remember.. Character Actor Series Duration 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10; Kate Weedon: Abigail Cruttenden: Main: Recurring: 1x01-Sx01, 3x05-3x06 Martin Weedon: Nicholas Burns: Main Benidorm creator Derren Litten did not hold back in a scathing awards speech after a series of major U-turns left hopes of a film left in tatters. The show's creator announced that he is semi-retiring from television and has set his sights on opening a bar full of props from the original show. In 2020, Sherrie also appeared on Loose Women to discuss her decision to undergo a facelift cosmetic procedure. Following on from his time on the ITV comedy series, Tony went on to play George Shuttleworth in Coronation Street. Derren announced that the most recent series was the last and there would be no more TV episodes - but there was a twist. Comedian and actor Bobby Knutt has died on holiday in the south of France, his agent has confirmed. Gillen is best known for his role as Liam in Benidorm from 2011 to its conclusion in 2018. The actress appeared in the lotto-based drama The Syndicate and appeared in two series of Happy Valley. The Garvey family, and their two children, grew up with the show, holidaying in Benidorm each summer with mum Janice Garvey at the helm. It's difficult to think what else there is to do! In season eight, his death was written into the series, with his onscreen wife Jacqueline scattering Donald's ashes into the swirling ocean in emotional scenes. The whole thing felt so surreal and watching the show with family at home felt surreal", Lancashire couple's bemusement as Keir Starmer shows up on their Ring doorbell joking he was their new neighbour, "I was like, 'Ryan, we need to sort the house! His other TV appearances include Heartbeat and The Damned United, he also played George Davies in BBC Doctors. Michael Garvery, played by Oliver Stokes, is the mischievous son of Janice and Mick Garvey. The decision to cancel the show went down like a lead balloon with fans - and also led to a very public spat with the creator. Former Benidorm and Emmerdale actor who died aged 71 BOBBY Knutt's career in the spotlight has spanned decades and will leave a lasting impression on the British comedy history for years to come. Geoffrey is survived by second wife Andi and his three children. This article about an English actor is a stub. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Scottish actor and theatre director Kenny Ireland played the popular role of Donald Stewart on Benidorm from its inception until his death at the age of 68 in 2014. She and Steve Pemberton announced their decision to leave the show during Benidorm's sixth series, with Siobhan explaining to What's On TV at the time: "We were in a terrible state. However, when the pandemic struck, the former actor decided to quit the showbiz world and bagged a job as a delivery driver for ASDA, working on the front line. When filming wrapped, he appeared in the stage. Recent years have seen her take a step back from the spotlight, enjoying wholesome hobbies like portrait painting and cooking, as well as spending time with her family. You can find all the latest TV news and features by visiting our celebs and TV homepage Janine has four children with her actor husband Paul Bentall, and her daughter Edith is famous in her own right as the lead singer of the London-based pop group Fours. Swiss actor and dancer Jake Canuso was a barman at the Solana resort in Benidorm. Denise and Tim were married between 1988 and 2012. Siobhan appeared in six series of Benidorm as the lovable Janice before leaving in 2015. Marking her 70th birthday, Sherrie appeared on Loose Women last year to explain her decision to have a facelift as a gift to herself. In 2010, Gillen appeared in Noel Clarkes 4.3.2.1.. "Benidorm's a kind of a phenomenon really because there's never been anything like it and there won't be ever again," Sherrie said. It's a far cry from his character Geoff "The Oracle" Maltby on Benidorm. The 68-year-old has one film credit since filming wrapped, appearing in the critically acclaimed Little Joe in 2019. Actor Kenny Ireland - best known for his role in TV comedy Benidorm - has died, aged 68, following a battle with cancer. Hannah Hobley was just 19 when Benidorm first hit our screens, playing daughter Chantelle "Telle" Garvey to Mick and Janice. Since leaving Benidorm, Siobhan has appeared as Clare Cartwright in gritty BBC One crime drama Happy Valley, appeared in the crime drama The Moorside based on the disappearance of Shannon Matthews, the BBC comedy series The Other One, and last year appeared in hit Netflix thriller The Stranger. Who could forget Mateo Castellano, the flirty Solana barman at the heart of the ITV series? It's something I am deliberately nebulous about because I don't want it to define Tom [the couple's son] or me, and I don't want to talk publicly about it. Actor Tony Maudsley, better known as Kenneth, tweeted: "So lovely to read all your lovely messages of support about the end of Benidorm. 31/07/2014 11:19am BST | Updated July 31, 2014. The secret mine that hid the Nazis' stolen treasure. Even the stars of the show had no idea what was going on, with Jonny Vegas telling Good Morning Britain's Susanna Reid he hoped the show would carry on. The Rada-trained actor, who played thong-wearing sunbed tycoon Mel Harvey in the ITV comedy, is thought to have fallen victim to a 24 . After the TV series ended, he did the stage adaptation Benidorm Live, and later went onto do a lead role in a. This list includes all of the Benidorm main actors and actresses, so if they are an integral part of the show you'll find them below. In 2020, he revealed that he had been singing on cruise ships until the Covid pandemic disrupted his work. Writers marked Donald's death in the show, with Jacqueline scattering her husband's ashes over the cliffside in Benidorm. And at a convention this week , show creator Derren Little teased its return, saying: "Ladies and gentlemen, in the worlds of Madge Garvey in series seven episode two, 'Never say never. Canuso also appeared in the 2019 series Scarborough, which was written by Benidorm creator Derren Litten. More recently, he was director at His Majesty's Theatre in Aberdeen and was a leading voice in the campaign to establish a National Theatre for Scotland. She played Bianca in the National's 1965 film version of Othello, with Laurence Olivier in the title role. The Essex actor played Tiger Dyke on the ITV sitcom from 2014 to 2017. Kenny Ireland's death cast a shadow on Benidorm, with his co-stars paying tribute to his warmth and friendship behind the scenes. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Already an established actress before joining the cast of Benidorm, Sherrie Hewson was cast to play the new manager of the Solana Hotel, Joyce Temple-Savage. Chantelle made her first appearance in the first episode and remained until the end of Series 3. '", Katie Kenyon murder documentary to air as police reveal how they caught killer Andrew Burfield, Mum-of-two Katie was last seen getting in to a van in Padiham on April 22 this year, Grade-II listed Airbnb nestled in Rossendale Valley celebrates a year of five star reviews, "Coutts Roost was in a state of disrepair and it had no work done on it for about 50 years", Young man died at mental health unit as coroner opens inquest, Tragic death of dad-of-five who was 'Blackpool FC through and through', Lee Haworth died in hospital on February 3 with Blackpool fans holding a minute's applause at the next home game. or "Who starred on Benidorm?" May 2 will mark four years since the final episode of Benidorm aired, bidding farewell to the Solana hotel and its infamous employees and patrons. Cruttenden played opposite Sean Bean as his character Richard Sharpe's onscreen wife Jane in several episodes of the TV series. Benidorm actor dies 12 years ago Save The actor Geoffrey Hutchings has died. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Originally from Switzerland, British-Italian actor Jake Canuso, 51, was Benidorm's longest-standing actor, appearing in all 74 episodes. Nooooooooooo !". Hewson remained a staple cast member until the show's cancellation following its tenth run. X". His character was usually lazy, sarcastic and quite miserable. May 2019; April 2019; March 2019; February 2019; January 2019; December 2018; November . To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. The comedian and actor is also a regular panellist on QI, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown and Sunday Brunch. Danny Walters as Tiger Dyke on Benidorm (Image: TV Grab). For other inquiries, Contact Us. It wasn't long before Keanu became embroiled in chaos but his big storyline saw him begin an affair with Sharon Mitchell (Letitia Dean) whilst dating her step-daughter Louise (Tilly Keeper) - later fathering a child with each of them. Since then shes had roles on Channel 4s Humans and BBCs Doctors. Ahead of the final episode airing in 2018, Darren said: "Crazy to think Wednesday will be the last episode of Benidorm! The former actor, 22, is a dad himself today, regularly sharing adorable snaps of his own son, little Archie, on Instagram. British actor and singer Asa Elliot appeared as himself on Benidorm from 2010 until 2014 and later joined Benidorm Live following the show's end. In 2019 Benidorm creator Derren Litten cast him in his 2019 series Scarborough. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. This year will see Sherry star in the crime flick The Krays: New Blood, telling the story of the notorious twin gangsters. Actor Steve Pemberton has also remained in showbiz, his other TV credits include Psychoville, Doctor Who and Happy Valley. The ITV sitcom Benidorm ran from 2007 until 2018 with Johnny Vegas, Sherry Hewson and Steve Pemberton all appearing, Sign up to our free email alerts for the top Celebs & TV stories sent straight to your e-mail. Benidorm fans will remember Asa Elliott as the bar singer from the Solana Hotel, crooning to holidaymakers between 2010 to 2014. Oliver, from Hull, played the cheeky chap in Benidorm from 2007 and 2015. In 2019, Gillen was nominated for an Olivier Award But his day job is working at luxury caravan manufacturer Victory Leisure Homes in Yorkshire. He has also starred in films including Sleepy Hollow where he played Van Ripper and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, playing Grawp, Hagrid's giant brother. Corrie fans will now recognise Tony as kind undertaker George Shuttleworth, who has recently won the heart of Eileen Grimshaw. The wild goings-on at an all-inclusive resort in Spain are chronicled in this comedy series. 9, Actress Janine Duvitski stepped away from fame to spend more time with family, Tony went from colourful Kenneth to undertaker George in Corrie, Sheila Reid has starred in series Humans and BBC medical drama Doctors, Oliver now works building luxury holiday homes and went to Benicon recently, Asa Elliott worked as a delivery driver during the pandemic, Tim recently had to cancel a charity fundraiser because of the cost of living crisis, Sherrie says some men wish she was like her b***h character Joyce, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Other shows he's appeared in include Doctor Who, Blackpool, Shameless, Whitechapel, Happy Valley and Mapp and Lucia. This list contains items like Sheridan Smith and Steve Pemberton. RIP Kenny.". The actor later joined the cast of Benidorm Live, as well as landing gigs singing on cruise ships travelling around the Mediterranean. Tony also reprised the role of Kenneth for the Benidorm Live run from 2018 to 2019. #MuchasGracias". Her Benidorm exit left her in tears, as she told What's On TV: We were in a terrible state. The all-star cast of the ITV show included the likes of the late great Geoffrey Hutchings, Johnny Vegas, Sherry Hewson, Sheridan Smith, as well as cameos from Cilla Black, Joan Collins, Denise Welch and more. Celeb obsessed? Joanne Kavanagh. Asa became a delivery driver for ASDA after the pandemic cancelled his singing jobs on cruise ships in March - just two weeks after the birth of his first child. "I genuinely thought Scarborough was some of my best work and if it's not what TV channels are looking for now maybe I should do something completely different. Elsewhere, she played Clare Cartwright in Happy Valley, with her role as a recovering alcoholic and heroin addict landing her a nomination for Best Supporting Actress at the 2017 BAFTAs. Despite the end of their 24-year marriage, Denise and Tim have always insisted they've remained close friends and have even spent Christmas together with their other halves. As barman Mateo, he frequently caused problems for the guests at the fictional Solana resort. Sherrie Hewson played manager Joyce Temple-Savage since series five, but says men always mistake her for her character. However, what you might not know is he started his showbiz career in dance appearing in several major music videos including "No More I Love You's" by Annie Lennox, he also toured with the Spice Girls and Elton John. Kenny starred in Benidorm up until series 7 when he tragically passed away shortly after filming after a long battle with cancer. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. The quirky comedy set in Spain's seaside resort Benidorm would go on to entertain viewers for over a decade before ending in 2018. Leaving Benidorm at the same time as Siobhan was her on-screen husband, celebrated The League of Gentleman star Steve Pemberton, who played Mick Garvey on the show from 2007 until 2015. The veteran Scottish actor and director had played swinger Donald Stewart in the ITV show since 2007. When I got one I was like, 'Oh my god, I haven't seen one of those in 15 years'. The 27-year-old actor from Essex played Tiger Dyke on the ITV sitcom from 2014 to 2017.
Jason Williford Culture Index, Articles B